سنیما، شادی ہالز، اسکول، گھر بنانا دفاعی مقاصد ہیں؟ چیف جسٹس

Muhammad*Ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't need to see the list. I can write a larger list and we have discussed these issues for zillions of times in and out.
All above businesses are not related to defense but are part of various welfare organizations,
Forces welfare trust have several reasons and functions.. That is a different topic altogether. By the way - the above list is not much Army Welfare Trust is many fold larger

Ther are some peace-time businesses that forces (around the world) indulge in with genuine reasons. That relates to ensure food supplies, production and storage. agri-farms or incorporated food supply chain. Food. storage and commodity supply are essential part of defense and forces do rely upon markets for such commodities. Further forces maintain an apt engineering capacity and organization to be used in time of war and beyond. Forces do not rely upon civilian engineering organizations.

The judges have raised the question of services/businesses in the cantonments which are residential as well. There will be commercial activity of cantonments. What happens in cantonments is a different issue.
ok. we have difference of opinion. show me some of businesses likes these run by Indian army. they are much more organized, never broke the constitution, obedient to the civilian govt (although their politicians are as corrupt as ours), has always hurted us much more in every war (if you have studied neutral history apart from our Muasharti uloom which say we even won 1971)

array bhai dunya ki kon c army sugar mills, fertilizer, cement, petrol pump, bank, bakeries, resturants, apperal industries, qasai ki dukan chalati hy. kis dunya may rehtay ho. ub wo time gea jb jahan chahy fouji pak army zindabad likh k qabza krti thi ub km say awam ko smjh agai hy ki ye log corrupt to the core hy. hr institution my inka interference, parliment say lay k police aur customs tk in k under, bhai koi badshaht hy ye FSc pass log. 21st century hy ub ye choran ni biknay wala.

Last edited: