تحریک لبیک پر پابندی لگانےکا فیصلہ کیاہے،شیخ رشید

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
tlp.png

TLP Is a political party , which can not be banned under anti terrorism act 11(b).
دہشت گردی کرے گی تو بین ہوگی، کنجر

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
try challenging the decision. Good luck with that
ابھی تو فیڈرل کابینہ میں جانا ہے۔ پھر اپروو ہونا ہے، پھر نوٹیفکشن ہونا ہے۔
ابھی تو کہانی باقی ہے میرے دوست۔
جس نے چیلنج کرنا ہے وہ کرتا رہے گا۔ میں تو صرف قانون بتا رہا ہوں۔
اور اگر پابندیوں کی ہوا چل گئی تو آج ایک جماعت پر لگی ہے۔ کل دوسری پر لگ جائے گی۔ بچے گا تو پھر کوئی نہیں۔

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Why are you so much afraid of LHC? Why don’t you ask PTI government to use Supreme Court against every decision of LHC. Supreme Court is the biggest shield against LHC. One more thing. Qazi Faez Esa is not whole Supreme Court. He is merely one judge who cannot formulate benches and who can’t even decide if he himself be part of a particular bench. Remember that our Supreme Court is largely independent. It may give a decision here and there which government may not like ( After all, government is not correct in every matter) but, overall, Supreme Court is an independent court and a ray of hope in Pakistan. But, please don’t expect Supreme Court to help government in those matters that require constitutional amendments.

Finally, more than LHC, my concern is First Lady who is hum-khial ( like-minded) of TLP.
Others are not that clean either, but Isa is probably the filthiest among the dirty bunch of Briefcase judges,

No wonder they keep on dragging this straightforward case (like they did of NS) as they are worried about their own Dirty Laundry!!

Show the receipts or get lost...

arifkarim

ابھی تو فیڈرل کابینہ میں جانا ہے۔ پھر اپروو ہونا ہے، پھر نوٹیفکشن ہونا ہے۔
ابھی تو کہانی باقی ہے میرے دوست۔
جس نے چیلنج کرنا ہے وہ کرتا رہے گا۔ میں تو صرف قانون بتا رہا ہوں۔
اور اگر پابندیوں کی ہوا چل گئی تو آج ایک جماعت پر لگی ہے۔ کل دوسری پر لگ جائے گی۔ بچے گا تو پھر کوئی نہیں۔
تحریک لبیک پر پابندی دہشت گردی کی وجہ سے لگی ہے، ڈنگر

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
State is so weak against these extremists. Why Govt is not using force to clear the roads?
I am slowly realising that Shahbaz Shareef was right the way he handled everything in Punjab. And if PTI performance remains the same, I have no reason to believe that noon will completely sweep Punjab and hence also form federal govt.

arifkarim

I am slowly realising that Shahbaz Shareef was right the way he handled everything in Punjab. And if PTI performance remains the same, I have no reason to believe that noon will completely sweep Punjab and hence also form federal govt.
Hahahaha. You call Model Town massacre good handling? Donkey Patwari

Aslan

TLP should have been banned long time ago.It is better late than never.The government should identify each and every member of TLP,record all their details ie name,parents name,address,finger prints,photo graphs,employment details,mobile phones and mobile data.A complete profile should be kept in a database.You can not allow anyone to challenge the writ of the state.The state makes foreign policy decisions not a bunch of jahils who have nothing better to do than create chaos in the country,

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اور اس بات کو یقینی بنایا جائے کہ یہ دہشت گرد اور مسلمانوں کے قاتل کسی اور نام سے دوبارہ جماعت نہ بنائیں دراصل ان کرتا دھرتا دہشت گرد عہدے داران پر تاحیات پابندی لگائی جائے

Hussain1967

tlp.png

TLP Is a political party , which can not be banned under anti terrorism act 11(b).
TLP is not a political party anymore. It is becoming terrorist outfit day by day. You were a supporter of PTI. But, you too have been duped by the emotional slogans of TLP and you too think that if you didn’t support TLP, Prophet ( SAW) will get angry with you. Akhir kar Khadim Rizvi aur uss kay 25 saal kay larkay nay tumharay ander kay Brelvi ko jaga hi diya.

Inna lillah e wa Inna elaihe rajeoon.

Hussain1967

I call it the best handling... whoever takes law in their hands, should be dealt with accordingly....
Model Town could have been dealt with in much better way. Same was the case with Lal Masjid where militant activities were allowed for years before they became full-blown militants. Same has been done in case of TLP who should have been dealt with in 2017 instead of distributing sweets and money to them.

Last edited:

Hussain1967

Others are not that clean either, but Isa is probably the filthiest among the dirty bunch of Briefcase judges,

No wonder they keep on dragging this straightforward case (like they did of NS) as they are worried about their own Dirty Laundry!!

Show the receipts or get lost...
I made different points in my post. I reiterate my last point that every decision can’t come in favor of PTI. Government too is wrong at few points. So, when decisions come against you, think in a rational manner that your case was weak and you too tried to cheat Court but didn’t succeed. Take the example of Faisal Vowda who dragged his case for 32 months and now have taken refuge in Senate. If he had receipt ( certificate of cancellation of his US citizenship issued by USCIS and dated before 25th July 2018), he would have thrown it at the face of ECP. Now, his cheating will cost PTI the seat of NA-249.

So, whenever decision comes against you, don’t get too much hyper and think that your case might have been weak or even baseless. Lekin yeh batein social media cell mein beith kar samjh nahin aateen kion keh wahan peechay danda bhi hota hai aur salary bhi mil rahee hotee hai. ( BTW, I know Imran Ghazali. I met him in USA when I was on my higher studies. I know that he runs PTI’s social media cell).