ایک سنجیدہ سوال

AbdulRehman

Staff member
constitution-ofpakistan1973inurduver-10-638.jpg

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پہلی بات تو یہ ہے کہ سینٹ ایک مستقل ادارہ ہے۔ قومی اور صوبائی اسمبلیوں کے گھر جانے سے سینٹ نہیں ٹوٹتی۔البتہ سینٹ کے اگلے الیکشن پر اثر جرور پڑ سکتا ہے کیوں کہ سینٹ کے ایکشن کے لیے قومی اور صوبائی اسمبلیوں کا ہونا ضروری ہے۔

وزیر اعظم کے جانے سے اسمبلی نہیں ٹوٹتی۔
جیسا کہ مشرف کے دور میں ایک وزیر اعظم میر ظفر اللہ خان جمالی نے استعفیٰ دیا تھا۔
اسی طرح سندھ کے ایک وزیر اعلیٰ جام صادق علی کا انتقال اس کے وزارت علیہہ کے دوران ہوا۔
اگر بارکا کے سوال کے مطابق وزیر اعظم اوراسمبلیاں ختم ہوتی ہیں تو ظاہر ہے سینٹ میں قائد حزب اقتدار اور اختلاف بھی ختم ہو جاتے ہیں۔
ایسی صورت میں صدر کے پاس آرڈیننس کا اختیار ہوتا ہے جوعبوری وزیر اعظم کی سفارش پر ہو سکتا ہے۔ اور قانون کے مطابق نوئے دنوں میں اس آرڈیننس کو قومی اسمبلی سے منظور کروانا ہوتا ہے۔ اس لیے یہ کام اگلی اسمبلی کر سکتی ہے۔ الیکشن کمشن کے لیے سابق اسمبلیوں کی جماعتوں کے سربراہان عبوری وزیر اعظم سے مشاورت کر سکتے ہیں۔
اس وقت حکومت کی نااہلی ہے کہ اس نے مستقل چیف الیکشن کمشنر کا تقرر نہیں کیا۔حالانکہ اس پر سپریم کورٹ کی ججمنٹ موجود ہے۔ جس میں حکومت کو اہم قومی اداروں کے سربراہان کے تقرر کا کہا گیا ہے۔

یہ میری رائے ہے۔

jason

Let see different scenarios different answers. Please Barca read and give me comments. Normally my deep analysis are not read as its more in depth.

1. If you go by law,

- if supreme court does the investigation(with or without PM resigning) and finds there was rigging it can either ask reelection or mid-term depending on level of rigging. When that happens those who were responsible will be punished if found guilty including the election commissioners to caretakers. That would require to elect a new election commission, which only leader of opposition or leader of house can elect. In case of rigged parliament and no parliament it could be a question for judiciary to decide. Either way a new election commission. Hopefully once that happens when people see that lawbreakers are punished the next election will be mostly fair and free(can't expect everyone will play fair). I think this is where PTI is hoping and IK thinks if people are punished that will be the trend setter and people will try not to meddle in govt functions and follow the law. Probably the best think PTI can get.

2. If you do not go by the law,
- Well this is a likely scenario to play out in Pakistan. All major decisions were taken in our history by stick and given a judicial and parliamentary cover later. The recent example is CJP restoration. I also supported the restoration as most of us did but legally it can not be done. There is nothing in constitution to restore a judge it was done through executive order. I do not think PTI is hoping for extra-constitutional step as its not long lasting and next time some other party will use it against their opponent. If there is pressure on govt and the Army can intervene they can get courts to decide and give authority to a caretaker govt. Though not justified through constitution, President of Pakistan can issue an executive order here to setup an interim setup, restructure election commission to hold fair and free election. I suspect the drawback is here no scenario of holding people responsible for previous election rigging. The reason I say no punishment is due to the fact that an executive order is based on "give and take". If PTI consider executive order than they have to give up the demand of accountability and just get the guarantee from "some unknown hands" that the next election will be fair. I think PTI will be the biggest looser here. Its like a lollypop given to a baby to shut the mouth and stop demanding more. There will still be rigging as I said before no accountability.

3. This is unknown outcome scenario,
- Anarchy, chaos and possible bloodshed or maybe nothing just the usual status quo. This can happen if govt has the nerve to sustain the March sit in for few weeks. In few week sit in guys will get tired and will not be able to stay there. I just think most people think they can sustain it for months but I think they will get tired in few days. The only thing that goes into Marching parties is the history of PMLN. PMLN will do something stupid to disturb the peace and it can become violent. Violent protests can only end in one thing Marshall Law. As mush as Army wants to stay away in case of violence and bloodshed it will take over. Army may not stay long this time but no the best scenario for any party. This a a total loss for all parties and democracy. There is a high chance of this happening but I still hope for scenario #1.
Your first scenario is the most likely and workable scenario.The second scenario is again a dictatorship with obvious outcomes/history.Your including CJ restoration example is wrong because a supreme court judge can only be removed by supreme judicial council and cannot be removed by any other article.zardari was dragging its feet on CJ restoration otherwise there was no legal hitch in his restoration.

Afaq Chaudhry

Its not so complicated, if prime minister resigns,oposition has right to show majority to form the new govt, if they can't show to form the new govt, there is other option to declare new elections consulting with all parties, but senete will not be dissolved in this situation,Superme court also can pay important role,but there is no option of martial law, this is democtaric process and many countries have faced this situation, if army involves then there is no option and you can say HAKOOMAT KO GHAR BAIJHNA.

Ahud1

اگر حکومت ہی گھر چلی جائے گی تو دوسسرا وزیر اعظم کہاں سے آنا ہے ؟
آئین میں درج ہے اپوزیشن اور حکومت کی مرضی سے الیکشن کمیشن بنے گا
جب حکومت ہی نہیں ہوگی تو الیکشن کمیشن کیسے اے گا ؟

shhhhhhh khamoush hu ja
lokaaan da shak merey tey ei hey ........;)

Neutral man

Senator (1k+ posts)
Me PTI k supporter nahi,,
hum PMLN or PPP ko iqtadar me dekh chuke hen,, MQM ko central govt. milna bht mushkil he,,,(I like MQM)
lekin
Meri Dilli Khuwaish he k IMRAN KHAN ko ek daffa PM zaror bnaya jaye,,,
hame ruswa to har surat me hona he to q na,, thora flavour change kr k b dekh lia jaye...
meri dua he k agli govt. inshaAllah IK ki ho AMEEN

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
By law I agree with you about a CJP can not be removed by anyone except a judicial council. My take was on restoration is the same it can not be restored by an executive order. You are referring a CJP can not be removed so his removal was wrong. But if you go by law there is no provision on how to restore it. This is where there is a flaw in the law. The only option is supreeme court to restore it using Supreme Judicial council, which if you purely go by law Dogar courts denied it. We all know it was Dogar courts and which was under Musharraf influence and later under Zardri.
I guess we both agree on the process but unfortunately we in Pakistan can circumvent law as we like as seen before.

Your first scenario is the most likely and workable scenario.The second scenario is again a dictatorship with obvious outcomes/history.Your including CJ restoration example is wrong because a supreme court judge can only be removed by supreme judicial council and cannot be removed by any other article.zardari was dragging its feet on CJ restoration otherwise there was no legal hitch in his restoration.

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
Agree kabhi kabhi moon ka zaiqa badal laina chiyae. Masla hai humari qoom nay daal rooti hi kahi hai 67 saal say un kooo maloom hi nahin gosht sabzi kiya hoti hai. Qoom yahi samjhti hai kai yahi jamhooriyat hai kay election may shoor hangama kar loo or jis koo 67 saal say vote diya hai usi koo doo.

Me PTI k supporter nahi,,
hum PMLN or PPP ko iqtadar me dekh chuke hen,, MQM ko central govt. milna bht mushkil he,,,(I like MQM)
lekin
Meri Dilli Khuwaish he k IMRAN KHAN ko ek daffa PM zaror bnaya jaye,,,
hame ruswa to har surat me hona he to q na,, thora flavour change kr k b dekh lia jaye...
meri dua he k agli govt. inshaAllah IK ki ho AMEEN