انصاف کے داعی اسکو انصاف کون دیگا؟

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???.:13:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to Imran's doctrine, Qasim Umer was NOT entitled to play for Pakistan. He was a black and from Karachi also.
KARELA AOR NEEM CHARHA.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
انصاف انصاف جپنا ---کام ہے انکا
پر جب منصف بنے تو نہ انصافی کریں ہیں.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qasim Umar said, "Imran ki degree jaali hai" and Imran is VC of bradford universty.
All my childhood I was thought Imran did bad with Qasim Umar. After listening to him today, I say,"Thank you Imran"

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to Imran's doctrine, Qasim Umer was NOT entitled to play for Pakistan. He was a black and from Karachi also.
KARELA AOR NEEM CHARHA.

Qasim Umar was not from Karachi. He was not kicked out from the team because he was black. You reminded me of a black woman who said, "my husband is divorcing me because I am black"

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qasim Umar was not from Karachi. He was not kicked out from the team because he was black. You reminded me of a black woman who said, "my husband is divorcing me because I am black"

People don't know anything but they must poke their nose in every issue. Qasim Umer was born in Nairobi, but his whole family belongs to Karachi. He still lives in Karachi.
See the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasim_Umar

This is the story of that time when you were in stroller and your leader was a play boy who used to ruin the career of Karachi's talented cricketers.
Kaash woh aisa na kerta aor MQM ki wajah se tumhari neendieN na kharab hoteiN.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People don't know anything but they must poke their nose in every issue. Qasim Umer was born in Nairobi, but his whole family belongs to Karachi. He still lives in Karachi.
See the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasim_Umar

This is the story of that time when you were in stroller and your leader was a play boy who used to ruin the career of Karachi's talented cricketers.
Kaash woh aisa na kerta aor MQM ki wajah se tumhari neendieN na kharab hoteiN.

Are some people so blinded by their narrow minded vision that they can not see anything with any amount of clarity? The only thing they see is what they want and are ready to cast doubts even when the whole world can see what is clear?
All that mqm people are able to bring IK is ; he was discriminatory towards Karachites and affairs of the past.
Explain to me why was it that Miandad was the only one who could see any talent in his nephew Faisal? Please also tell me how is that IK never ever picked a single of his reletives to play cricket and there were many better than Faisal for sure? Ever think about that or you have made a promise not to see any reason?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are some people so blinded by their narrow minded vision that they can not see anything with any amount of clarity? The only thing they see is what they want and are ready to cast doubts even when the whole world can see what is clear?
All that mqm people are able to bring IK is ; he was discriminatory towards Karachites and affairs of the past.
Explain to me why was it that Miandad was the only one who could see any talent in his nephew Faisal? Please also tell me how is that IK never ever picked a single of his reletives to play cricket and there were many better than Faisal for sure? Ever think about that or you have made a promise not to see any reason?

If this is the case then Imran Khan himself was a product of nepotism. His two cousins Javed Burki and Majid Khan were very powerful cricketers on those days. Imran was a total failure in his early days and was ousted by the squad, but due to his family affiliations and elite class background he was able to to come back, and off course he was talented and he showed his worth. But the point is, if he had no support, he would never be able to come back. Do you know what was the bad thing attached with Shoiab Mohammad? He was the son of Haneef Mohammad and nephew of Mushtaq Mohammad. The main rivals of Majid Khan and Imran Khan.
If Javed Miandad trying to push in his nephew Faisal, then it is also a bad practice, no one favors it. But I have heard the stories that because of Miandad, Faisal not getting a chance.
BTW, do you know whose record is better Abdul Qadir's or Iqbal Qasim's?
Why Mohsin Khan was not given enough chances.
Why did Imran leave Miandad home in 1992 worldcup? Later when the team was almost out of the event, Imran realized, and he called Miandad to refuge him and the team, and then Miandad changed the whole show.
And above of all why Imran declared the inning in Hyderabad where Miandad was about to break the record of Don Breadman?
You say all these whatever but we say it TASSUB.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
u all brothers may be dont know the whole story or real story.qasim umer disgrace IK n others by taking bribe from atabloid uk newspaper which he admit in meeting with muneer hussain ( comentater )QU wants maafi ,muneer hussain was imran's friend .he asked to write oppologise letter ,which QUgave him .that letter published in AKHBAR E WATAN ( cricket magzine ) in those days. muneer aranged meeting where mran forgave this idiot. but after some days quclaim again and this time he got punishment by pcb,and ofcourse imran didn't care about him.u ppl can ask to muneer hussain .he is alive n live in karachi. he has beard n still lying .he said imran has fake digree.can u believe this ? if it was true ,the political parties whould be quite on this hot issue ????(thumbsdown)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???.:13:

If this person wanted to resolved the problem of the team then why did he disclose it in Media.... It means that he didn't want to resolve the programme rather disgrace the Pakistan...

He is not the only one who has been got life time ban....Atta ur Rehman and Khalid Latif were also got ban due to bringing internal things of team in to media...

Why Imran only blame for that...

This stupid Qasim Omar is asking Insaf at this time....

This is a biased programme of this stupid anchor.... Wouldn't it be better that they would ask Imran on Phone to answer this stupid Qasim's Allegations....

Bangash

یہ وہی لوگ ہیں جو پیسوں کی خاطر اپنے وطن، اپنی عزت کا سودا کرتے ہیں.ابھی بھی اس کو پسوں کی لالچ ہے. اس کے ولدین اگر پاکستان ٦٣ سال پہلے ایے تھے تو ان ٦٣ سالوں میںسے اس نے ٣٦ سال کسی اور ملک میں گزار دئے-پاکستان میں یہ صرف ٢٧ سال رہیں ہیں. اسکے پاس نیشنلٹی انگلنڈ کی ہے یہ تو پاکستانی ہی نہیں اسے وطن فروشوں کو پاکستانی کہنا بھی غلط ہے​

Bangash

اگر کسی کی ماں بہن کے سات عمران خان نے زیادتی کی ہے تو وہ سامنے آجا یے.اسکے لئے ہمارےعدالت موجود ہیں. اگر کوئی اپنی فائدے کے لئے ایسی تہمت لگاتیں ہیںاور عمران خان کی پارٹی کے ممبر کو بے حیا اور بے شرم کہتیں ہیں تو ان بے غرتوں سے میں بھوچتا ہوں. کیا وہ بے غرت نہیں ہیں جو اپنی قوم کی بیٹھی افیہ صدیقی کو دوشمنوں کے ہاتوں فروخت کرتے ہیں. کیا وہ بے غیرت نہیں ہیں جو اپنی جان بچانے کی غرض سے ملکہ یہ برطانیہ کے وفادار بنتے ہیں. کیا وہ بے غیرت نہیں جو اپنے ملک کی جاسوسی کرتے ہیں. کیا وہ بے غیرت اور غدار نہیں جو اپنے وطن کو اپنی ہم وطنوں کو دوشمن کا غلام بنانے پر تلے ہوے ہیں. عمران خان نے پہلے تو کچھ کیا ہی نہیں اگر کیا بھی ہے تو دوشمن کی عورتوں کے ساتھ کیا ہے. تم تو اپنی عورتوں کی عزت اپنی قوم کی عزت اور غیرت کا سودا کر رہے ہو

Bangash

بہت جلدی گھبرا گئے ؟ ایک منٹ میں تصویر تبدیل ہا ہا ہا:lol:
تبدیل اس لئے کی کہ اپ لوگوں کا شیوا ہے غلط بیانی کا بات ایک ہوتی ہے اور اپ اس سے دوسرا مطلب نکال لیتیں ہیں. اپ چاہیں تو میں آپکے لیڈر کی تصور لگا دوں. وو بھی بندر سے کم نہیں

Last edited:

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear Imran Khan
Being a true leader, if you did anything wrong with Qasim Omar, than you need to “Rectify ”any wrong doing from your side or from the cricket board.
As apparently Qasim Omar looks as a simple guy, Although he changed his physical appearance, but not changed his views too much.

Anyhow again Imran khan has to show maturity ( As we love him too much) and if he can do something regarding the compensation for Qaim Omar, he has to do ASAP

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
تاریخ کو غلط انداز سے بیان کرنا بھی اسکو مسخ کرنے کے مترادف ہے. قاسم عمر کے علاوہ چند اور نام بھی ہیں جو اسی انداز سے یعنی صرف شخصی نہ پسندیدگی کی بنیاد پر ٹیم سے نکل دیے گئے. یونس احمد وہ کرکٹر رہا ہے جس کو صرف ٤ ٹیسٹ کھلاننے کےب کسی وجہ کے ٹیم سے خارج کیا گیا. . سلیم یوسف وکٹ کیپر، اقبال قاسم، جلال الدین سکندر بخت،شعیب محمد وغیرہ ،

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Javed Miandad aur Qasim Umer k sath jo bhi huwa magar aik baat tu clear hai k Imran Khan nay Sabaq zaroor seekha hai jis ka Saboot yeh hai k pechlay dinoon jab Younis Khan Captain tha Pakistan team ka tub Imran Khan nay us ko bohat ziada support kia tha ab is ko jo bhi samjha jai magar aik baat aur bhi hai k ab bohat dair hu chuki hai aur us ki Credibility Kharab hu chuki hai most among most Cricket loving Karachiite is ko repair karna na mumkin k baraber hai.....Anyways that is between Qasim Umer and Imran Khan let them sort things out it would be much better....

Last edited by a moderator:

Jury

تاریخ کو غلط انداز سے بیان کرنا بھی اسکو مسخ کرنے کے مترادف ہے. قاسم عمر کے علاوہ چند اور نام بھی ہیں جو اسی انداز سے یعنی صرف شخصی نہ پسندیدگی کی بنیاد پر ٹیم سے نکل دیے گئے. یونس احمد وہ کرکٹر رہا ہے جس کو صرف ٤ ٹیسٹ کھلاننے کےب کسی وجہ کے ٹیم سے خارج کیا گیا. . سلیم یوسف وکٹ کیپر، اقبال قاسم، جلال الدین سکندر بخت،شعیب محمد وغیرہ ،
یونس احمد اور قاسم عمر کا کیس ایک ہے-
د
ونوں کو ایک ہی بیان کی وجہ سے نکالا گیا تھا-
میں نے جنگ اخبار میں پڑھا تھا- غلباً ١٩٨٦ کی بات ہے

یونس احمد تو ویسے بھی ساوتھ افریقہ جانے کی وجہ سے پاپندی کی زرد میں آیا تھا-
یونس خان پر پابندی بھی لگی تھی-

تو وہ تو انگلینڈ میں کاؤنٹی کھیلتا تھا-
اس وقت ساوتھ افریقہ نسلی امتیاز کی وجہ سے انٹرنشنل کرکٹ سے آوٹ تھا-
عمران اسکو انڈیا کے ٹور پر لےگیا تھا-
یہ سب ہندوستان کے ٹور کے بعد ہوا تھا

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

When peoples like Waseem Akram or Waqar Younas were not kicked off from team on Match Fixing Issues, people said that why did they not get punished? (And peoples saw the devastation of Pakistani team after that).

If some Players were kicked off by Imran or in the time of Imran on discipline issues why hypocrite people like you are crying then....?

Did you see the today's Decision of ICC about 3 Pakistani players. If the Board would take any strict action against these players, why ICC would interfere?

Now would hypocrite peoples like you blame ICC for it..

Last edited: