انصاف کے داعی اسکو انصاف کون دیگا؟

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Dear Imran Khan
Being a true leader, if you did anything wrong with Qasim Omar, than you need to “Rectify ”any wrong doing from your side or from the cricket board.
As apparently Qasim Omar looks as a simple guy, Although he changed his physical appearance, but not changed his views too much.

Anyhow again Imran khan has to show maturity ( As we love him too much) and if he can do something regarding the compensation for Qaim Omar, he has to do ASAP

The matter of fact is that today's video is a one sided story. Who knows the full story?And why Qasim Omer didn't raise this issue when he was kicked off from Team?

Why he appeared now in media to malign Imran.

It might be political gimmick of MQM or other Imran's opponents.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
The matter of fact is that today's video is a one sided story. Who knows the full story?And why Qasim Omer didn't raise this issue when he was kicked off from Team?

Why he appeared now in media to malign Imran.

It might be political gimmick of MQM or other Imran's opponents.

Imran Khan's reputation has already being Maligned due to these kind of stuff he is involved with.....Yeh point Karachi mai jab cricket ki discussion hoti hain tu hamesha raise kia jata hai aur is mai MQM ka koi hath nahi hai.....Har cheez ko MQM ki satah pay toolnay k bajai cheezoon ko Sahi Ghalat k tarazoo mai bhi Rakh kar dekho kabhi agar nahi rakh saktay tu apnay leader k baray mai INSAAF ka claim karna choorh du....

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عامر سہیل کیوں خلاف ہے عمران خان کے ؟
Imran doesn't support departmental teams, like PIA, RAILWAY, UBL, HBL, NBL, etc.
He is in support of city teams, like Karachi, Lahore, Peshawr, etc. He said, by virtue of this people will come in the ground to support there city's team.

But, Aamir Sohail says, Poor players can get the job in departments on the basis of there games, which is otherwise not possible for them. Cricketers also need bread and butter for there families, which they can't get, if they play with city teams.

Aamir also says, Imran belongs to a rich family, that's why he has no idea, how JOB is important for a player. Especially, for those, who don't play cricket that good, which give them chance to play as a member of PAKISTAN CRICKET team. Not every cricketer get successful. By and large at the age of 35, cricketer becomes obsolete.

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

اسلام نے عورت کو بہت اونچا مقام دیا ہے جو کے سب سے پہلے ماں کا ہے پھر بیٹی کا ہے پھر بیوی کا ہے اور بہن کا ہے. ان درجات کی روشنی میں دشمن کی خواتین کا بھی احترام کا درس دیا ہے. بڑا افسوس ہوا پڑھ کر کے خواتین کا یہ مقام ہے عمران خان کے کاسہ لیسوں کی نظروں میں.

غور طلب نکتہ ہے کے بلاخر حقیقت کو ماں ہی لیا کے غلط کام کیا ہے لیکن دشمن عورتوں کے ساتھ کیا ہے.

Bhai:
ghalat kaam ghalt hai, koi bhi karey, kisi ke saath bhi karey. Imran never denied his past character. If he has admitted and submitted forgiveness to Allah, then who are we to make a hue and cry against him?
BUT the point is not this, the point is Imran has no right to criticize others on their uproven wrong doings. For example, it is ok if a normal pious Pakistani condemns Veena Malik and Mira what they did in India, but who gave right Syed Noor to criticize them? Don't we know what type of films Syed Noor have produced. Same logic applies to Imran Khan.

PHIR BAHOO JALANE KA HAQ TUMHEIN PONHOCHTA HAI
PEHLE APNE AANGAN MEIN BETIYAN JALA DENA

If Imran has any proof against any other party or leader, he should bring it to the public otherwise he should be ready to face the real and proven wrong doings of him.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran doesn't support departmental teams, like PIA, RAILWAY, UBL, HBL, NBL, etc.
He is in support of city teams, like Karachi, Lahore, Peshawr, etc. He said, by virtue of this people will come in the ground to support there city's team.

But, Aamir Sohail says, Poor players can get the job in departments on the basis of there games, which is otherwise not possible for them. Cricketers also need bread and butter for there families, which they can't get, if they play with city teams.

Aamir also says, Imran belongs to a rich family, that's why he has no idea, how JOB is important for a player. Especially, for those, who don't play cricket that good, which give them chance to play as a member of PAKISTAN CRICKET team. Not every cricketer get successful. By and large at the age of 35, cricketer becomes obsolete.

عامر سہیل بلکل صحیح کہتا ہے اس میں کوئی شک نہیں جن حالات سے ہمارا اسپورٹس مین گزرتا ہے اسکے ساتھ اگر کسی محکمے کی طرف سے اسپانسر شپ نہ ہو تو وہ بھوکا مرے گا - اور کرکٹ میں تو پھر چلیں کچھ گزارا ہو جاتا ہے ، ہاکی ، فٹ بال اور دیگر کھیلوں کے کھلاڑیوں کا تو بہت برا حال ہے - اس پر ایک اور بھی چیز یاد آئ کے عمران خان ٹائپ رویے کی وجہ سے جو ہمارے بہترین کھلاڑیوں کا تو زیاں ہوا ہی ہوا ساتھ میں مسلسل حکومتی عدم توجہ کی وجہ سے کبڈی ، باکسنگ کے بھی کھلاڑی آج فاقہ کشی کرنے پر مجبور ہیں -

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan's reputation has already being Maligned due to these kind of stuff he is involved with.....Yeh point Karachi mai jab cricket ki discussion hoti hain tu hamesha raise kia jata hai aur is mai MQM ka koi hath nahi hai.....Har cheez ko MQM ki satah pay toolnay k bajai cheezoon ko Sahi Ghalat k tarazoo mai bhi Rakh kar dekho kabhi agar nahi rakh saktay tu apnay leader k baray mai INSAAF ka claim karna choorh du....

Correct. Why not you people adopt the same behaviour.

If the matter is of Cricket then why MQM Junior Gangsters bring Imran's private life in their posts.....?

Last edited:

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim Umar said, "Imran ki degree jaali hai" and Imran is VC of bradford universty.
All my childhood I was thought Imran did bad with Qasim Umar. After listening to him today, I say,"Thank you Imran"

I would like to see this guy have a 1to1 with Imran Khan on air. Aissi surat bena kar Islam ka naam badnam kar raha hay. You ass hole why dont you ask some just people for justice not Gillani or Zardari.

Waseem

Staff member
Guys, If you have something on this topic comment here or just stay out of it, no more personal attacks.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
dont play karachi card. i m also karachi citizen but truth is truth.just think how many karachitis were playing in imran' captancy,n how many after his retirment ? u will understand easily that imran's '''dictatership ''' was golden era of pakistan cricket. shoaib mohd said himself in his one interview that his memorable cricket period was that when imran was captain. today there isn't any karachi player in national team.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Guys, If you have something on this topic comment here or just stay out of it, no more personal attacks.

I have no problem with the deletion of my post but tell me what was personal in it.
It was addressed to MQM not to someone particular.

There is a new thread created a few minutes before by Smallmouth
We don't know who does he support but within minutes there are five cut pastes and same cut pastes on all other threads relating to MQM.
Is that fair? Is that a reply to questions asked in Smallmouth's post.

If MQM makes too much noise about thrashing they get on this forum, that does not mean that they are right. My post was a reply. I have never moaned about my post deletion and never will but please don't delete the posts which are in replies to their posts, if the original one remains.

We know where these all these active MQMer are sitting and you know that more than we do. Writing Lahore, Australia or Canada can't virtually take them to out of their media cell. We know how their IDs become active and inactive with same operatives.

Be Fair Please don't come under undue pressure. It is just like start beating your own Kid on accusition of a Thug.

Just_one

Banned
This person can go to any institution of Pakistan or any intentional institution for that matter and demand "justice".

Why doesn't he?

From his comments, he seems to be a low class person with little credibility. Still, he can access any legal institution for his case.

MQMer's racist mentality and victimization is extremely sordid and nasty. It clearly shows that this terrorist, racial mafia is behind the mayhem and violence in Karachi. Their mentality depicted on this internet forum is just a very small ndication of the racism and hatred for non-Muhajir Pakistanis that they harbor. Just imagine what they are up to on the streets of Karachi?

I have never encourtered such racist and sinister thinking as on the part of MQMers. It just shows how much of a dangerous this ethnic organization is for Pakistan.

Imran Khan has been the greatest cricketer Pakistan has ever produced; his captaincy has been hailed as one of the best in history; he is celebrated and hailed as a national hero by one and all - yet we see people belonging to MQM on this forum playing up sorry grievances against him based on ethnicity.

They are actually envious of him based on their own anti-Muhajir racism as they do not see themselves as Pakistani and associate with Imran Khan just as other normal Pakistanis, belonging to any province or ethnic group (including Muhajir), do.

MQM is a sinister trend and I hereby vow to do everything in my personal power to stop this mafia from rising in Pakistan.

Just_one

Banned
Imran Khan was a great captain who led by example. Of course, you can only afford to be a dictator if you have credibility - if you are on the right.

Kicking people like this out might have been good for the team and history vindicates Imran Khan as he has done for Pakistani cricket that no other cricketer did - wining the world cup.

Still any legal institution can be accessed if someone demands "justice".

So why this lame attack on Imran Khan, which is only motivated by politics and racism?

Please MQM members - see yourself as Pakistanis and associate with Imran Khan just like other Pakistanis (including Muhajirs) do. He is OUR (Pakistanis) hero, not just the hero of Punjabis or Pathans. He is the hero of all Pakistanis, including Sindhis, Balochis and all other Pakistanis.

So don't hate him on racial basis and drop this envy.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
People don't know anything but they must poke their nose in every issue. Qasim Umer was born in Nairobi, but his whole family belongs to Karachi. He still lives in Karachi.
See the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasim_Umar

This is the story of that time when you were in stroller and your leader was a play boy who used to ruin the career of Karachi's talented cricketers.
Kaash woh aisa na kerta aor MQM ki wajah se tumhari neendieN na kharab hoteiN.
Good you accepted that Qasim Umar was born in Nairobi which I know for last 30 years or so. So he was born in Nairobi, spent early childhood there and then came to Karchi for few years and now lives in England.
Pathans that are living in Karachi for 50 years are called from NWFP. Qasim Umar is Urdu speaking and he spent only few years in Karachi and then left is being called from Karachi. What a double standard.
You are right people don't know anything but they poke nose in every issue.

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
dont play karachi card. i m also karachi citizen but truth is truth.just think how many karachitis were playing in imran' captancy,n how many after his retirment ? u will understand easily that imran's '''dictatership ''' was golden era of pakistan cricket. shoaib mohd said himself in his one interview that his memorable cricket period was that when imran was captain. today there isn't any karachi player in national team.
Saad Kia Karay. Same situation here. You seem to be new here. You will notice some people can't think beyond language. Specially jo lissani jamat sey belong kartay hain.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like to see this guy have a 1to1 with Imran Khan on air. Aissi surat bena kar Islam ka naam badnam kar raha hay. You ass hole why dont you ask some just people for justice not Gillani or Zardari.
Did you notice, he is asking for money. Greedy man. Yeh Imran k level sey intna neechay hai k Imran ney kabhi es ki baat ko importance nahi dee.Chand ki taraf thook raha hai.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its quite obvious if anchor like this, have to have some rating for his programme, he has to target some one in lime spot and that is Imran Khan, either he should invite Imran or his opponent, in both cases, Imran's personality has to provide rating to his show,

Qasim Umer was a classic batsman and I remember his several classic innings, what ever he mentioned could be true, Imran has a reputation of only best strict captain, who never accept any pressure from any one, that was due to his own decision making ability, which was not 100%correct, but it never came down from 90 % as well, that was the main reason, no one from board could stand in front of him, his say use to be the final at that time, he made few decisions, which went against him and Qasim Umer could be one of them, but still his rate of success has given him a name in history forever,

Now if we review claim of our friend Qasim Umer, we will find his contradiction, today he is looking for justice, he have already spent a long period in England almost 30 years, it means by all means now he is a British citizen, if he was humilated & insulted as well as abused by Imran, he could have had sue Imran in British court, I beleive you all could recall famous legal fight between Imran Khan and Ian Botham, which Imran won, because he was true. So it is only a political stunt against Imran, just to sabotage his reputation.

All I will say this has been a nice attempt, I will encourage Qasim Umer, still it is not too late, use his rights and go to British court, he will get justice,

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to Imran's doctrine, Qasim Umer was NOT entitled to play for Pakistan. He was a black and from Karachi also.
KARELA AOR NEEM CHARHA.

What about Mansoor Akhter, he was also black and from Karachi, he was given an out right chance by Imran for extensively long period, but he couldn't succeed, that was Mansoor's bad luck, because I personnally has seen him, he was out standing cricketer, was pushed by Imran very correctly, don't make assumptions, we are not aware of truth, it is not fair, if some one just pop up and start claiming some thing, which could be true or could be fabricated as well.

Just_one

Banned
Bhai:
ghalat kaam ghalt hai, koi bhi karey, kisi ke saath bhi karey. Imran never denied his past character. If he has admitted and submitted forgiveness to Allah, then who are we to make a hue and cry against him?
BUT the point is not this, the point is Imran has no right to criticize others on their uproven wrong doings. For example, it is ok if a normal pious Pakistani condemns Veena Malik and Mira what they did in India, but who gave right Syed Noor to criticize them? Don't we know what type of films Syed Noor have produced. Same logic applies to Imran Khan.

PHIR BAHOO JALANE KA HAQ TUMHEIN PONHOCHTA HAI
PEHLE APNE AANGAN MEIN BETIYAN JALA DENA

If Imran has any proof against any other party or leader, he should bring it to the public otherwise he should be ready to face the real and proven wrong doings of him.

Your analogy as well as logic is wrong.

You would have a point if Imran attacked other people's personal lives.

You as well as I know that no one is a angel and free from mistakes in his personal life, INCLUDING YOU and I.

Imran has never attacked someone's personal lives.

One the other hand, criminal and corruption cases and charges are another matter. You cannot stand in an election of you are have a criminal charge of murder or corruption against you in a civilized country.

MQM would have been outlawed until it acquits itself from murder charges in a civilized society.

Imran Khan's past personal life is of none business and if anybody points fingers at him in this regard, they only show their frustration and low character, and nothing more, as Imran khan is well known to be a man of utmost honesty and character.

So your attempt to call it a truce, so that Imran Khan doesn't speak up against the corruption and violence of established parties, is a lame attempt at begging from Imran Khan and PTI not to expose you. No Sir, Imran Khan is a fearless man who has embraced the truth, and you cannot quieten him nor his parties members based on these lame threats of personal attacks.

Talk on the issues and their merits and demerits, and not someone's personal life and doings (you know you are no angel).[/b]

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
If this is the case then Imran Khan himself was a product of nepotism. His two cousins Javed Burki and Majid Khan were very powerful cricketers on those days. Imran was a total failure in his early days and was ousted by the squad, but due to his family affiliations and elite class background he was able to to come back, and off course he was talented and he showed his worth. But the point is, if he had no support, he would never be able to come back. Do you know what was the bad thing attached with Shoiab Mohammad? He was the son of Haneef Mohammad and nephew of Mushtaq Mohammad. The main rivals of Majid Khan and Imran Khan.
If Javed Miandad trying to push in his nephew Faisal, then it is also a bad practice, no one favors it. But I have heard the stories that because of Miandad, Faisal not getting a chance.
BTW, do you know whose record is better Abdul Qadir's or Iqbal Qasim's?
Why Mohsin Khan was not given enough chances.
Why did Imran leave Miandad home in 1992 worldcup? Later when the team was almost out of the event, Imran realized, and he called Miandad to refuge him and the team, and then Miandad changed the whole show.
And above of all why Imran declared the inning in Hyderabad where Miandad was about to break the record of Don Breadman?
You say all these whatever but we say it TASSUB.

Do you remember, when Imran took captaincy, Majid Khan got out from the team, don't you think, Imran could have given him more chance,

I don't recall such thing like Miandad was left for 1992 world cup. could you post any article supporting your claim, its too long now to remember, but it was a passion to watch Miandad at that time and he was at his prime peak, where no could had dare to touch him even Imran Khan,In fact Miandad and Imran Khan both cricketers had maintained so strong reputation in their career from day 1 till the end of their career, that they were never dropped from the team, except of couple of their own personal reasons like health issue, so I will recommend you, not to twist facts, may be, there will some of our participant, who would had been in stroller, but for sure not me. Shoaib Mohammed and Rizwan khan the two worst cricketer in Pakistan's history, who made watching cricket so miserable, Shoaib was lucky, he got plenty of chance due to his family back ground, other wise he he had no class.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
یونس احمد اور قاسم عمر کا کیس ایک ہے-
د
ونوں کو ایک ہی بیان کی وجہ سے نکالا گیا تھا-
میں نے جنگ اخبار میں پڑھا تھا- غلباً ١٩٨٦ کی بات ہے

یونس احمد تو ویسے بھی ساوتھ افریقہ جانے کی وجہ سے پاپندی کی زرد میں آیا تھا-
یونس خان پر پابندی بھی لگی تھی-

تو وہ تو انگلینڈ میں کاؤنٹی کھیلتا تھا-
اس وقت ساوتھ افریقہ نسلی امتیاز کی وجہ سے انٹرنشنل کرکٹ سے آوٹ تھا-
عمران اسکو انڈیا کے ٹور پر لےگیا تھا-
یہ سب ہندوستان کے ٹور کے بعد ہوا تھا

You need to make correction, Younis Ahmed had already played in South Africa and he was given chance by Imran after he completed his ban period from international cricket, his performance was not so great, plus he was involved in suspicious activities, due to those reasons he was out from team, except Shoaib Mohammed, all played their deserved period of cricket.