انصاف کے داعی اسکو انصاف کون دیگا؟

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran doesn't support departmental teams, like PIA, RAILWAY, UBL, HBL, NBL, etc.
He is in support of city teams, like Karachi, Lahore, Peshawr, etc. He said, by virtue of this people will come in the ground to support there city's team.

But, Aamir Sohail says, Poor players can get the job in departments on the basis of there games, which is otherwise not possible for them. Cricketers also need bread and butter for there families, which they can't get, if they play with city teams.

Aamir also says, Imran belongs to a rich family, that's why he has no idea, how JOB is important for a player. Especially, for those, who don't play cricket that good, which give them chance to play as a member of PAKISTAN CRICKET team. Not every cricketer get successful. By and large at the age of 35, cricketer becomes obsolete.

Looks like Cricket is not your specialty, but still you are trying to attempt your chances, for your information, Imran have supported Pakistan cricket exactly the way English county exists, do you know, how English county exist, have you heard, Glocestor, Surrey, Sussex, these are English cities names and they have system of domestic cricket based on this structure, Now Aamir Sohail has not given the right picture, when these teams operates, they got sponsored by multi sponsors who make sure to take care of cricketers bread and butter.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you remember, when Imran took captaincy, Majid Khan got out from the team, don't you think, Imran could have given him more chance,

I don't recall such thing like Miandad was left for 1992 world cup. could you post any article supporting your claim, its too long now to remember, but it was a passion to watch Miandad at that time and he was at his prime peak, where no could had dare to touch him even Imran Khan,In fact Miandad and Imran Khan both cricketers had maintained so strong reputation in their career from day 1 till the end of their career, that they were never dropped from the team, except of couple of their own personal reasons like health issue, so I will recommend you, not to twist facts, may be, there will some of our participant, who would had been in stroller, but for sure not me. Shoaib Mohammed and Rizwan khan the two worst cricketer in Pakistan's history, who made watching cricket so miserable, Shoaib was lucky, he got plenty of chance due to his family back ground, other wise he he had no class.

Miandad was not in the first squad when they arrived in Australia. I was there in Sydney those days and we were all Pakistanis were stunned when seeing the performance of the team without Miandad. They called him later on.
You made Shoiab Mohammad the worst player, ok, may be you are right, but how about Abdul Qadir and Iqbal Qasim scenario. Do you know there was a time in our history when from one end only Qadir used to ball and rest of the team from the other end. In that case Qadir was able to get 3-4 wickets at the cost of several hundred runs, Do you why? because Imran wanted to justify his decission to include Qadir in the team and Iqbal out. What was that? Nepotism? or what? tassub? You must remember those days when Pakistanis were asuming a relationship between Qadir and Imran.
How about Imran's decission to declare the inning in Hyderabad when Miandad was about to break every cricket record of that time, Miandad still regrets and complains on that. And you claim Imran was the best decission maker.
Yeah, off course performance wise there was no match of Imran in bowling and Miandad in batting. They are still the best ones.
Pakistan was on top when both of them were together.
Give me any example where Imran did any of these mistakes for other parts of Pakistan's cricketers? Except Karachi ones?
Those days not everything was like what you think today, you are also witness of all those things.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Final warning to those, who have used foul language, one more offence and membership will be history for ever.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If this is the case then Imran Khan himself was a product of nepotism. His two cousins Javed Burki and Majid Khan were very powerful cricketers on those days. Imran was a total failure in his early days and was ousted by the squad, but due to his family affiliations and elite class background he was able to to come back, and off course he was talented and he showed his worth. But the point is, if he had no support, he would never be able to come back. Do you know what was the bad thing attached with Shoiab Mohammad? He was the son of Haneef Mohammad and nephew of Mushtaq Mohammad. The main rivals of Majid Khan and Imran Khan.
If Javed Miandad trying to push in his nephew Faisal, then it is also a bad practice, no one favors it. But I have heard the stories that because of Miandad, Faisal not getting a chance.
BTW, do you know whose record is better Abdul Qadir's or Iqbal Qasim's?
Why Mohsin Khan was not given enough chances.
Why did Imran leave Miandad home in 1992 worldcup? Later when the team was almost out of the event, Imran realized, and he called Miandad to refuge him and the team, and then Miandad changed the whole show.
And above of all why Imran declared the inning in Hyderabad where Miandad was about to break the record of Don Breadman?
You say all these whatever but we say it TASSUB.

First the question is not what IK cousins did the question is what IK did please know your subject before embarking on the journey of discussion.
Secondly if IK left Miandad in 1992 it only proved that IK has the ability and the honesty to realize what is needed to be done. Are you suggesting that IK should have been stubborn and should have lost rather than do his best. This proves that you will condemn him if he does or if he does not. Every one has a time of excellence and Miandad was a great batsman and he had his time.
Please spare us the trivial matters because there is no end to that kind of discussion and that is final because you are hell bent on proving your point and not willing to take an object view.
I tried, spew to the joy of your hearts delight now.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Miandad was not in the first squad when they arrived in Australia. I was there in Sydney those days and we were all Pakistanis were stunned when seeing the performance of the team without Miandad. They called him later on.
You made Shoiab Mohammad the worst player, ok, may be you are right, but how about Abdul Qadir and Iqbal Qasim scenario. Do you know there was a time in our history when from one end only Qadir used to ball and rest of the team from the other end. In that case Qadir was able to get 3-4 wickets at the cost of several hundred runs, Do you why? because Imran wanted to justify his decission to include Qadir in the team and Iqbal out. What was that? Nepotism? or what? tassub? You must remember those days when Pakistanis were asuming a relationship between Qadir and Imran.
How about Imran's decission to declare the inning in Hyderabad when Miandad was about to break every cricket record of that time, Miandad still regrets and complains on that. And you claim Imran was the best decission maker.
Yeah, off course performance wise there was no match of Imran in bowling and Miandad in batting. They are still the best ones.
Pakistan was on top when both of them were together.
Give me any example where Imran did any of these mistakes for other parts of Pakistan's cricketers? Except Karachi ones?
Those days not everything was like what you think today, you are also witness of all those things.

Almost 20 years, it recalls me something like this, but fact wasn't like that, the way you had portrayed, it was something personal probably Miandad had some unavoidable casualty, that kept him away for shorter period from team, Abdul Qadir was given out rightly chances as compare to Iqbal Qasim, but again you are mixing things, Abdul Qadir was unplayable and it took long to Gora's to understand his bowling magic, Abdul Qadir gave away a lot, but he was Part of major victories came into bag of Pakistan at that time, against almost every country. it was Imran's choice, to whom he could gamble and he took chances on Abdul Qadir, my sympathies are still will Iqbal Qasim, but when choice comes on national level, it goes to the best and Abdul Qadir proved with record, which are available in writing.

Again Hyderabad declaration was made in best benefit of Pakistan, today we remember that test match victory, world record partnership, excellent double centuries, superb team work, where did this regret came from, I din't feel any, because we won. Yes if you would like to keep records like Sunil Gavasker, who use to play for him self not for his country, than probably we could say, but Imran's decision went successful in favor of Pakistan, not for any individual.

Being a Karachiete you feel sensitive for every single thing either happening now or in past to Karachiette, which is not a wise thing, if you start compare the achievements done collectively for Pakistan, then you will ignore individuals, also I believe you will not feel any TAASUB

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Almost 20 years, it recalls me something like this, but fact wasn't like that, the way you had portrayed, it was something personal probably Miandad had some unavoidable casualty, that kept him away for shorter period from team, Abdul Qadir was given out rightly chances as compare to Iqbal Qasim, but again you are mixing things, Abdul Qadir was unplayable and it took long to Gora's to understand his bowling magic, Abdul Qadir gave away a lot, but he was Part of major victories came into bag of Pakistan at that time, against almost every country. it was Imran's choice, to whom he could gamble and he took chances on Abdul Qadir, my sympathies are still will Iqbal Qasim, but when choice comes on national level, it goes to the best and Abdul Qadir proved with record, which are available in writing.

Again Hyderabad declaration was made in best benefit of Pakistan, today we remember that test match victory, world record partnership, excellent double centuries, superb team work, where did this regret came from, I din't feel any, because we won. Yes if you would like to keep records like Sunil Gavasker, who use to play for him self not for his country, than probably we could say, but Imran's decision went successful in favor of Pakistan, not for any individual.

Being a Karachiete you feel sensitive for every single thing either happening now or in past to Karachiette, which is not a wise thing, if you start compare the achievements done collectively for Pakistan, then you will ignore individuals, also I believe you will not feel any TAASUB
It is not necessary the innocence always starts from your end. There must be something shady and fishy somewhere in Pakistani system that made the people of largest city of Pakistan aloof.
So why this huge hue and cry now????????????
I have to admit my friend Abbasi Ali has remarkable skills of writing and he can turn quite easily every black to white. You beautifully justified every thing towards your point of view.
But I still have a right to remain firm on my stand. I can reply you with all the valid arguments BUT I won't as this is past and let's work together for the future. This is never ending and we shouldn't waste ourselves for these kind of nonsense.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not necessary the innocence always starts from your end. There must be something shady and fishy somewhere in Pakistani system that made the people of largest city of Pakistan aloof.
So why this huge hue and cry now????????????
I have to admit my friend Abbasi Ali has remarkable skills of writing and he can turn quite easily every black to white. You beautifully justified every thing towards your point of view.
But I still have a right to remain firm on my stand. I can reply you with all the valid arguments BUT I won't as this is past and let's work together for the future. This is never ending and we shouldn't waste ourselves for these kind of nonsense.

Agreed together we are team, which can rock any hurdle, Pakistan......Zinda Baad

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

ویسے بحیثیت کپتان عمران صاحب واقعی بڑے سخت مزاج تھے اور معمولی غلطی پر بھی معاف نہیں کرتے تھے شاید اسی وجہ سے ٹیم میں ڈسپلن بھی تھا

اور اعجاز بھائی میں ان دنوں سکستھ کلاس میں تھا جب ١٩٩٢ کا ورلڈ کپ پی ٹی وی نے کور کیا تھا میں نے پاکستان کا پہلا میچ بھی دیکھا تھا جو ویسٹ انڈیز کے ساتھ تھا اس میں بھی میانداد صاحب موجود تھے اور شاید نائب کپتان بھی تھے اسی لیے میرا مشورہ یہی ہے کہ آپ عمران صاحب کے ساتھ نا انصافی ضرور کریں لیکن حقائق کے ساتھ نا انصافی ناں کریں -- ورلڈ کب سکاڈ میں بھی میانداد صاحب کا نام شامل تھا وقار یونس کا بھی تھا لیکن وہ حصہ نہیں لے سکے اور ان کی جگہ وسیم حیدر کو آخری وقت پر جگہ ملی

Jury

abbasiali;320847[COLOR=red said:
]Looks like Cricket is not your specialty, but still you are trying to attempt your chances, for your information, Imran have supported Pakistan cricket exactly the way English county exists, do you know, how English county exist, have you heard, Glocestor, Surrey, Sussex, these are English cities names and they have system of domestic cricket based on this structure,[/COLOR] Now Aamir Sohail has not given the right picture, when these teams operates, they got sponsored by multi sponsors who make sure to take care of cricketers bread and butter.
I said the same.
But, I didn't give the example of County cricket, which imran is supporting.
I didn't criticize Imran, I just mentioned the point of view of Imran & Aamir.

Cricketers play cricket for ECONOMIC COMPENSATION, not for SWAB-e-DARAIN.
If Imran formula gives money to Cricketers, Aamir will have no objection.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

If Imran formula gives money to Cricketers, Aamir will have no objection.

These are two different opinions on a debatable issue. But you are bound to oppose Imran's position to soothe your own grudge. In-fact Imran's formula has never been implemented in letter and spirit.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

ویسے بحیثیت کپتان عمران صاحب واقعی بڑے سخت مزاج تھے اور معمولی غلطی پر بھی معاف نہیں کرتے تھے شاید اسی وجہ سے ٹیم میں ڈسپلن بھی تھا

اور اعجاز بھائی میں ان دنوں سکستھ کلاس میں تھا جب ١٩٩٢ کا ورلڈ کپ پی ٹی وی نے کور کیا تھا میں نے پاکستان کا پہلا میچ بھی دیکھا تھا جو ویسٹ انڈیز کے ساتھ تھا اس میں بھی میانداد صاحب موجود تھے اور شاید نائب کپتان بھی تھے اسی لیے میرا مشورہ یہی ہے کہ آپ عمران صاحب کے ساتھ نا انصافی ضرور کریں لیکن حقائق کے ساتھ نا انصافی ناں کریں -- ورلڈ کب سکاڈ میں بھی میانداد صاحب کا نام شامل تھا وقار یونس کا بھی تھا لیکن وہ حصہ نہیں لے سکے اور ان کی جگہ وسیم حیدر کو آخری وقت پر جگہ ملی

I am still positive on my stance that Miandad was not in the earlier matches. He joined them some times later. Yaar , boorha ho gaya hoon, ab yaad nahi araha keh kub?
Let me dig some old archives of the cup and I'll show you. Ya Allah meri izzat bacha.
BTW, I never insulted Imran as a Pakistani or as a sportsman or as a social worker. I still can give him chance in politics provided if he proves what he has been saying against MQM.
He shouldn't be listening Qazi Hussain, Naseer Ullah Baber and MQM Haqiqi. Please now don't quote me 12 may stuff. You will never be able to convince me that MQM was the only culprit on that day. I still regret that day, kaash MQM woh ghalati na kerti aor rally na nikalti. Only that day has wiped out our decades hard work and kicked MQM back to 80's again.
From my side I had closed this baseless discussion with Abbasi, but you have challenged me so I had to reply you.
Wallah Alam Bissawab
Thanks anyways.

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am still positive on my stance that Miandad was not in the earlier matches. He joined them some times later. Yaar , boorha ho gaya hoon, ab yaad nahi araha keh kub?
Let me dig some old archives of the cup and I'll show you. Ya Allah meri izzat bacha.
BTW, I never insulted Imran as a Pakistani or as a sportsman or as a social worker. I still can give him chance in politics provided if he proves what he has been saying against MQM.
He shouldn't be listening Qazi Hussain, Naseer Ullah Baber and MQM Haqiqi. Please now don't quote me 12 may stuff. You will never be able to convince me that MQM was the only culprit on that day. I still regret that day, kaash MQM woh ghalati na kerti aor rally na nikalti. Only that day has wiped out our decades hard work and kicked MQM back to 80's again.
From my side I had closed this baseless discussion with Abbasi, but you have challenged me so I had to reply you.
Wallah Alam Bissawab
Thanks anyways.

you are totally wrong about Miandad. He played first match (vs W.I) and he made 57 on 61 balls (not out). following the link of match score card
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65121.html

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are totally wrong about Miandad. He played first match (vs W.I) and he made 57 on 61 balls (not out). following the link of match score card
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65121.html
Thanks bro.
You proved me wrong, I admit. I take everything back what i said regarding Miandad's late arrival in the team.
Please do prove mine and MQM's other mistakes also. I will admit all those too.
Thanks once again.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Miandad ko 1996 ke world cup ki team se bahir rakha gaya tha. or phir awam ke ihtejaj or dabao per miandad ko team mei shamil kiya gaya tha lekin wasim akram ki kaptani mei miandad ko akhri match mei jo ke meri yadasht ke mutabiq calcutta mei khela gaya tha or quarter final 8wen number per bating ke liye bheja gaya or wasim akram ke is ghalat faislay ke baais Pakistan Indian ke hathoon sharamnat shikast se dochar hua. is poray event mei miandad ko sirf quarter final mei khelnay ke liye team mei shamil kiya gaya tha.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ali Aryan
Aijazahmed

A bad combination indeed.
They dig up shitty little things from way past
and make it a big issue, specially about Ik.
They are becoming allurgic to him.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks bro.
You proved me wrong, I admit. I take everything back what i said regarding Miandad's late arrival in the team.
Please do prove mine and MQM's other mistakes also. I will admit all those too.
Thanks once again.
Es liye hi tou hum aap ki izzat kartay hain. There are very few people who accept when they are proven wrong.

Jury

These are two different opinions on a debatable issue. But you are bound to oppose Imran's position to soothe your own grudge. In-fact Imran's formula has never been implemented in letter and spirit.
I didn't oppose anyone.
I just mentioned, why Aamir don't like, Imran's idea.

tariq khan

????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???.:13:

[hilar] mR qasim umer looks very confused abt his claims.after more than two decades he suddenly rise to make malicious propaganda about such a person who has already delivered so much for his country.and the most important thig is ,that mr umer is commiting gheebat while talking in absence of imran khan.my honest advice to him is just to shut up.