Zionists Planning World War-III for Complete Occupation of Muslim World

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The plan is to step by step capturing of Muslim lands. A complete occupation of North Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia.

Following may be the order of the events of WW-III

1. Ground Invasion of Libya planned up to October 2011.
2. Drone attacks in Yemen.
3. Ground Invasion of Syria.
4. Ground Invasion of Pakistan.

Note: Don't ignore it by saying another conspiracy theory. Be on guards as all the news/information rejected and ridiculed by zionist stooges by declaring "Conspiracy Theory" are turning out to be reality. Don't get misguided.

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
One should never get demoralized but the thing that scares me at times is that everything is going their way,everything goes exactly what they plan to do.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
If someone does not stand firm in his faith, then he doubts everything that comes before his eyes. Insh'Allah, at the end, the flag of Islam will fly all over the world. Mankind will be united under the banner of Islam. Love, Peace, Brotherhood and Loyalty to the nation and its leaders will be common. And this is my belief. These kind of clips are made for those who have nothing to do whole day long except sitting in front of PC. I don't fear Jews and I don't fear USA or someone else because my lord is Allah. Peace.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If someone does not stand firm in his faith, then he doubts everything that comes before his eyes. Insh'Allah, at the end, the flag of Islam will fly all over the world. Mankind will be united under the banner of Islam. Love, Peace, Brotherhood and Loyalty to the nation and its leaders will be common. And this is my belief. These kind of clips are made for those who have nothing to do whole day long except sitting in front of PC. I don't fear Jews and I don't fear USA or someone else because my lord is Allah. Peace.

Had Your lord been Allah (SWT) U would not have been the follower of Mirza Kazab Dajjal. Whenever the masters of Mirza Kadiani Dajjal are exposed, the Mirza Kazablets are up for their defense. So your problem is understandable.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
The idea behind this trailer is that World War III is around the corner

The idea behind this trailer is that World War III is around the corner, there are many nuclear weapons across the world, all it takes is for one man to set off one against America and one against Russia for the war to begin. Once two countries as big as these two are involved, then the rest of the world is involved too. Pakistan, India in South Asia, the Koreas, many of the African nations and most of Europe too.

I don't believe in happy endings as you know, so if I did ever make such a movie, I'd ensure nothing and no one survived as will probably be the case.

There's a famous saying, if World War III ever happens, the next stepping stone for mankind would be to learn how to light fires with sticks and how travel using wheels.

I hope you guys enjoy this.

This is a GameOvais Production.