Zionists Planning World War-III for Complete Occupation of Muslim World

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes adnan visa ... muslim world is already occupied ... because they are haveing cowards leading them like musharaf .. by the way u dont need to be worried .. u and musharaf will say we cant fight take which ever suits you for tonight from our home ... .. people of pakistan you deserve it ...... agian vote for some dictator... and that dictator as soon he will be leavign he will give u a finel gift .. in the shape of zulfiqar bhutoo ... nawaz ,, zardari . shot cut aziz ,, shujat type ... please dont ever think to vote imran khan he will bring change .. what will u do . than .. think sensibaley that imran will bring rule of law ..how your general to patwari will get bribes .. please people of pakistan become martyerd for the sake of bhutoo and musharaf .. becuase they will keep that law runing in country which will keep you and your generations slave .. how can you leave your four fathers profession please ..dont let imran ,, khan or his type person ever to become your leader ... inshallh u will remain in hell .

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] bahi, I think that order is not right because israel has to get rid from neighbors first, like Jordan, Lebanon and egypt...I think they need a dramatic event to expand israel's border....like something very big in 2012....

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہر انچای کے بعد گہری کھائ ہوتی ہے۔
ہر طاقت کو ایک دن زوال ہونا لازم ہے

اس لیے آج کی سوپر پاور کو آنے والے کسی کل میں زوال پزیر ہونا لازم ہے۔

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Exactly that's the point. The main reason of your desperation and your disillusion is that, you are without any spiritual leadership. Any so clueless person/nation can do whatever he/they want to do with you. You are ready to receive any commands at any time for few $! Your believe is that kind of weak, so no one is willing to take your matter at any stage seriously.

I've accepted the Imam of the time, and I feel in my believe very strengthened. Allah has bestowed on us his endless mercy which you'll never ever gonna experience untill you do not accept His prophet. He has make us honourable Jamaat around the globe. You are the lost one and the disoriented people.

The whole world see your kind of people and your understanding of Islam as big threat for the world peace. It's us who are busy to spread the REAL ISLAM - Islam Ahmadiyya throughout the world. Look at western media... Slowly they understand the message of Islam - If you want the world to be a peaceful village then you have to deal with the Ahmadiyya Jamaat. You can chose whatever words for us, but the fact is, you are lost sheep's.

So keep doing what you think is best for you. Allah will judge between us, and He is the best of the judges.

Btw. you are a very low level person, so don't make me look you like a damn fool.
Your hatred toward us has made you mentally blind that you even can't see with open eyes.

جس دن قادیانی شریعت کا نفاذ کرنے کی عملی کوشش کا اعلان کریں گے، کثرت رائے (ووٹنگ) کی بجاۓ قرآن و سنت کو قانون سازی کی بنیاد بنائیں گے اس دن تمہاری خواہش پوری ہو جاۓ گی. لیکن حقیت یہ ہے کے نا نو من تیل ہو گا نا رادھا ناچے گی. جھوٹے نبی کے پیروکار مغرب کے دجالی نظام کو للکار کر اس کی ناراضگی مول نہیں لے سکتے ہیں قادیانوں کو مغرب نے اسی بات کا تحفظ دے رکھا ہے کے انہوں نے اسلام کو عبادات تک محدد رکھا ہے. اسلام کا سیاسی، معاشی اور قانونی نظام کا تصور ان کی نظروں سے اوجھل ہے

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
As mods have deleted the post of EHRAZ, thats why i will not reply. Other wise i have some info regarding the education of current khalifa or spiritual leader. So forget it..
Meanwhile those who have a little bit interest in ahmadiya cult, do check out www.thecult.info on SUNDAY. As there are AHMEDI LEAKS coming out exposing HACKING, LOOTING & WRONG NUMBER GAME etc etc.
http://thecult.info/blog/
http://www.thecult.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1410

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: The idea behind this trailer is that World War III is around the corner

Bahi list complete nahi hay...
5th is missing...

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Obama Launching World War III

[video]http://youtu.be/GOhzRZOOMiU[/video]

Infowars.com
June 17, 2011

In this critically important update, Alex warns that the international banking cartel is using Obama and the US military to start World War III. The controllers of the New World Order believe they can achieve their one world government by destabilizing every country in the the Middle East and northern Africa and draw Russia and China into crisis to create a world-wide catastrophe. Once this event occurs, and the world is brought to the brink of total obliteration, the global banking cartel plans to move in with their final phase: a one world government and eugenics agenda.
Alex urges his listeners to get the word out about this point in history. We are right now in the beginning stages of world war three. If this situation escalates, it can result in the worst world war that mankind has ever suffered.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
As mods have deleted the post of EHRAZ, thats why i will not reply. Other wise i have some info regarding the education of current khalifa or spiritual leader. So forget it..
Meanwhile those who have a little bit interest in ahmadiya cult, do check out www.thecult.info on SUNDAY. As there are AHMEDI LEAKS coming out exposing HACKING, LOOTING & WRONG NUMBER GAME etc etc.
http://thecult.info/blog/
http://www.thecult.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1410
What about this? This is for the general knowledge of siasat user? :-) What a Munafqat.

www.alislam.org

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Qur'an tells us that Dajjal will make great war in the name of peace, that is happening!. In the longrun the USA simply can't win this war as Russia and China will surely get involved, as Einstien said that "i don't know about WW3 but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones".

We're also told of a massive invasion of Europe by Islamic armies conquering Rome that i believe will happen after the invaders are killed allover the world! Pakistan will have a massive role to play in the coming year, i sense a military coup or something. Had Zardari not been in charge we'd probably be under occupation so interestingly he's saved Pak from that, indeed the plan if Allah is beyond human comprehension.

This satanic plan has been in the making for centuries!.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Had Your lord been Allah (SWT) U would not have been the follower of Mirza Kazab Dajjal. Whenever the masters of Mirza Kadiani Dajjal are exposed, the Mirza Kazablets are up for their defense. So your problem is understandable.
The curse of Allah and the angels and the of men, all together on those who deliberately insult His prophet and tell lies.

You fear Jews and the USA and everyone else around you more then Allah. Poor and ridiculous user... *head shake*

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any one who still thinks all of this happenings in the world are "Conspiracy Theories" are the biggest CHAY's and d1ckheads in the world.

They have PEANUTS in their head! or maybe not even that!