Your Favorite Members at Siasat.pk??

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yar koe muj say b tou poochoo tou kia huwa jo mai thora naya hoon.
i have feelings yarooo(serious)

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: i want election at siasat.pk

Are you sure ?:)

yeah I was doing the whole political shizzle ...begging for votes and promise of seats :P I hope u didnt miss the post where Gazooo ji, volunteered me as the President :)

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I have already been honored with all these names... traitor, dead-brained, troll, shit-stirrer.... so never mind...

thank u for being the martyr here, but I was assuring Super duper moderator Waseeeeeem.
I dunno y took it on to urself (omg)

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
its a good exercise to improve the site content....... but it should be based on some logical things, e.g..... informative posts, best use of words in delivering personal opinions and usefull posts.
And its not a matter of number of posts or threads, it should be a matter of best posts and threads.....

Appreciating someone's effort is good thing, so i appreciate SWING for this thread.

awan4ever

@Brethawk

Brs. Babadeena & Awan4ever: The members with whom I’ve enjoyed thoroughly in arguments and counter arguments during this period of my active participation. They are the most authentic, real and immovable objects when it comes to the defence of their peculiar point of views and no one can budge them from their stances not even the demeaning tactics as well. The ones who don’t follow the wafts of emotionalism, unquestioned tradition and mob mentality on selective line of issues and dogmas.

Appreciate your kind words.
And going b y the accepted norm of replying kind words with equally kind ones I would say your posts have been some of the few that made actual sense. And they were usually brief and to the point. Those are my favorite kinds of posts. There are many who probably have good stuff to stay but the copy paste function gets the best of them! I think you know who im particularly talking about! :D

awan4ever

One suggestion to the admins. You might of heard a site called 'reddit.com'. There people 'upvote' threads and the most 'upvoted' ends up on the front page.
Maybe you can incorporate something similar here and allow people to vote for a thread instead for only a post. The threads can show the number of votes it gets on the side and the top voted ones can stay on the front page. Sometimes interesting threads only go out of view because a lot of useless threads are posted at once and the good threads leave the front page and as we all know that most people just look at the stuff on the front page so this might be a good idea.

Plus please arrange the 'Daily Talk Show' with each show having its own link/category so that one doesnt have to scroll through pages and pages to get to an old show.

Thank you.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think it will be good to make political parties on this forum. So like minded people can join those parties. Every party can then nominate a candidate who will participate in the election. It will be quite interesting. What do u guys think ? Please note that I'm NOT referring to existing political parties like PPP, MQM, PML etc. We will make new parties with our distinct ideologies and manifesto.

GeoG

One suggestion to the admins. You might of heard a site called 'reddit.com'. There people 'upvote' threads and the most 'upvoted' ends up on the front page.
Maybe you can incorporate something similar here and allow people to vote for a thread instead for only a post. The threads can show the number of votes it gets on the side and the top voted ones can stay on the front page. Sometimes interesting threads only go out of view because a lot of useless threads are posted at once and the good threads leave the front page and as we all know that most people just look at the stuff on the front page so this might be a good idea.

Plus please arrange the 'Daily Talk Show' with each show having its own link/category so that one doesnt have to scroll through pages and pages to get to an old show.

Thank you.

This is an excellent excellent idea
We can kill the thread which (say) 70-80 percent don't like with predefined minimum vote (say 100)
Jury, Don't worry, we will find an alternative job for you.

hans

Banned
VOTE for me !!!!

I will give every one who vote me one sugar coated sleeping tablet
To lessen there Anxiety :13: about what is happening in Pakistan, and Muslim ummah.

LOL !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
VOTE for me !!!!

I will give every one who vote me one sugar coated sleeping tablet
To lessen there Anxiety :13: about what is happening in Pakistan, and Muslim ummah.

LOL !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will vote for you. I always liked any thing sweat
With my credibility, you are now -1

GeoG

Aray Wanderer aap nay tu Ba Khuda sharminda kar dia and I’m really grateful to you and many of my friends here on this wonderful forum for bestowing me with this kind of support and nice thoughts for which I’m really indebted to you and all of them as well.

And Sarmad bhai the great :P Khuda gawah hai kay it was not my intention to present myself implicitly to the friends of this forum for the selection or voting for the best member and I would like to tell you the reasons of my request to the moderators here;

• For a long period of time now this board has become the perfect embodiment of the ancient Roman Colosseum where verbal battles between PTI vs MQM, Pak vs Ind, Deobandi / Salafi vs Brelvi and to some extent Shia vs Sunni members have become its norm.

• Although to engage in healthy argument is a very healthy practise and to be honest with you I have personally learned a great amount of details in these sort of arguments but the problem one can easily detect here is that when these sort of debates go out of proportion then these debates turns into an ugly spectacle.

• I have seen during the past two years that many good topics have been initiated by some erudite and serious members here but normally the response rate to those great topics were equally disappointing as compare to other issues.

• Hateful, disrespectful, egotistic and derogatory remarks are rife nowadays in many of the threads and I think once a member in near future might get the recognition over here to be the most polite, humble and articulate commentator then this practise might prove a reality check for those members who engage in negative activities which I’ve alluded to in above sections.
Anyhow lets hope that we might have such poll very soon in near future but I would like to share some brief comments about those forum members who have caught my attention in the past (nearly) two years since I’ve joined this beautiful board;

Brs. Taul & Night-Hawk: My personal favourites by a mile at the moment. I think majority of the new members,in recent past months, of this forum are familiar with the credentials of Br Night-Hawk but not as much familiar with Br Taul. It's basically due to some unknown reasons that Br. Taul is not contributing much on this forum off late but to me he surely is a magnificent dialectic I’ve ever come across on cyber forums.

Brs. Babadeena & Awan4ever: The members with whom I’ve enjoyed thoroughly in arguments and counter arguments during this period of my active participation. They are the most authentic, real and immovable objects when it comes to the defence of their peculiar point of views and no one can budge them from their stances not even the demeaning tactics as well. The ones who don’t follow the wafts of emotionalism, unquestioned tradition and mob mentality on selective line of issues and dogmas.

Brs. GeoG & Wadaich: If a separate category can be set aside for the most witty, incisive and humorous remarks then surely no one can come closer to these brothers and I always smile and enjoy their stomach churning comments thoroughly on this forum. May Allah SWT bless their sense of humour and wittiness.

Brs. Salik & Classified: Among the MQM supporters these are the only ones for whom I have deep respect and honour in my heart. Though on many issues I disagree with them ideologically but out of their respect I don’t come out openly to confront them in any post except on one odd occasion in the recent past.

Sis. Star Gazer: A breath of fresh air to say the least about this strong minded iron lady of this forum much like the carbon copy of Margaret Thatcher of Briton in the 80’s of last century. You can differ with her, argue with her on many contentious issues but surely she’s the one who will always respond to you in an assertive and resolute manner without giving any indication of her hollow pride, vanity and draconian ego. She’s a great patriot as well and the one who holds a distinctive place among her female (Very few) colleagues here.

Br. Hans: Whenever I go through the posts of this br it pleasently reminds me of a surreptitious and mystical character in one of the famed cartoon series of 1980’s which was famously known as “Inspector Gadget” (bigsmile). That villain in that famous series always used to connive and forward his plans to his accomplices in order to undermine the authority of the main protagonist (Inspector Gadget). Though he definitely is not an opportunistic and hidden villain of this forum but the mystique surrounding his personality and his writings is very much enables me to follow his posts and try to read his cryptic messages in between the lines.

Br. (Or I might dare to say Uncle (yapping)) Gazoomartian: He’s in a league of his own and to me he’s the lynchpin of this forum from the day he joined this forum and no matter how much others take the chachu lightly he surely is one of the most interesting character here in this house of circus who’s comments always lighten up my day whenever I stumble upon them.

Brs. Cheeko & Viela Mast : Among the new comers my personal favourites whose energy, passion and skilful devotion to advocate their particular Islamic school of thought always gain my appreciation and the plus point of them is that they rarely become disrespectful in heated arguments with their detractors during the course of their argumentative sessions in some of the threads.

Honoraries: Faiza, Wanderer, Atensari, Omerkashmiri, Raaz and Sarmad: I admire them and their comments as well and personally think that they are playing a similar role on this forum which the mixture of spices use to perform in a particular good Pakistani / South Asian cuisine.

Among the Moderators (How Can I forget them :P): Brs. Waseem, Abbasi, Foqia sister have always supported and encouraged me on most of the occasions and sometimes even out of their normal ways and course of actions. I do have this weak tendency sometimes to become emotional and bitter in my comments to some rare individuals but on most of the occasions they have given me the elasticity and polite directives to kindly review my words by myself. I think without the friendly support of these moderators this site would never have gained that much popularity for which I fully applaud them and also thankful to them as well from the bottom of my heart and further I hope that they will definitely continue to perform their superlative service and supportive work for this splendid forum in the future as well Insha Allah ul Aziz!

For me there are two Hawks which makes this forum a pleasure to hang around - Bret Hawk and Night-Hawk.

Bret - Shakespearean writer of modern era with in-depth knowledge from politics to religion and from singing to sports.
Night - polite, logical, very convincing and greatly researched responses makes me read his posts a number of times.

Our Brothers with great depth of knowledge Islamic issues Suchbolo, Babadeena, Taul, Patriot, Pakistani1947, Qadyanitruth has been an inspiration for knowing true meaning of Islam.

Zaidi Qasim playing role of an elder brother for everyone with Halla Gulla lot of Wadaich, Raz, Rajakhanmd, Wandrer, canadian, Paindo, shaheedchoudhary, Atensari under strict supervision of Bazzurg Gazoo.

Salik has earned my respect from foes after PakPatiot1 who left in protest and I would not know there is a thums down button if dhanak and noman are not members. Jury, you make me laugh not with your posts but with your helplessness.

I have been a big troublemaker for the Moderators, got banned a few times but don't blame me blame it on kindheartedness of Abbasiali, his kindheartedness encourages me to test the limits but I have to apologize to Waseem and Adeel for increasing their workload of editing and deleting my posts.

It would be nice to have some intro of Admin Sahib / Sahiba.

Last edited:

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
what will get by this election, because over real voting culture is family based, majority of net user are without vote, so first try to change voting style, i mean bring internet voting and honest nation which will not make fake exercise. otherwise again you will get Mugs rulers, or vultures which all ready ruling us......

GeoG

Jury, Classified, Salik, Ammad Hafeez & all other sathis ;)

What is wrong with you man, No Thums Down Today or you have seen not a post from me, I know you don't read it, Are you OK?

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: i want election at siasat.pk

aur mayray leye kia hukam hai.
(yeh baat mind mai rakh ker bataye ga k thread mayra hai)(bigsmile)

You will become my minister of Standards for Manufacturing, special companies that manufacture swing toys for kids(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salik has earned my respect from foes after PakPatiot1 who left in protest and I would not know there is a thums down button if dhanak and noman are not members. Jury, you make me laugh not with your posts but with your helplessness.

I don't think you should count me as a foe as such.... PTI would be my choice if MQM is not contesting in a constituency.... and I would like them to win against any Zaid and Bakr.... because two qualities of IK overshadow all his weaknesses...Honesty and sincerity...

GeoG

I don't think you should count me as a foe as such.... PTI would be my choice if MQM is not contesting in a constituency.... and I would like them to win against any Zaid and Bakr.... because two qualities of IK overshadow all his weaknesses...Honesty and sincerity...

Sure, Good to hear that.
Your writings will be a testimony to this statement,
at least the future ones.

Waseem

Staff member

GeoG bhai PakPatriot1 is still with us, hope he will come and disclose his new id.

I have been a big troublemaker for the Moderators, got banned a few times but don't blame me blame it on kindheartedness of Abbasiali, his kindheartedness encourages me to test the limits but I have to apologize to Waseem and Adeel for increasing their workload of editing and deleting my posts.

cent percent true. :P

It would be nice to have some intro of Admin Sahib / Sahiba.

X-2 (Imran series) never gives his intro, Bus Naam he kafi hay. [hilar]

Last edited: