Ye Faqeer Kon Hai Kya Kehta Hai - Abdul Qadir Hassan

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
An Article on Syed Sarfraz A. Shah and his Book: Kahay Faqeer
Please read the highlighted Part, There is alot of Khair for Pakistan but nothing for ruling class

1101267612-1.jpg

Abdul+Qadir+Hassan+19+June+Express.gif

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)
Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ
Yusuf Ali 179: Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messenger. (For the purpose) whom He pleases. So believe in Allah. And His apostles: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a reward without measure.(Qur'aan, Sura al-Imran 3, verse 179)
الله مسلمانوں کو اس حالت پر رکھنا نہیں چاہتا جس پر اب تم ہو جب تک کہ ناپاک کو پاک سے جدا نہ کر دے اورالله کا یہ طریقہ نہیں ہے کہ تمہیں غیب پر مطلع کر دے لیکن الله اپنے رسولوں میں جسے چاہے چن لیتا ہے سو تم الله اور اس کے رسول پر ایمان لاؤ اور پرہیزگاری کرو تو تمہارے لیے بہت بڑا اجر ہے

Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
qasam se mujhay pata tha is khilaf jawab zaroor aye ga,wo b aik gumrah ka hahahha
The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)

Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)
کہہ دو میں تم سے یہ نہیں کہتا کہ میرے پاس الله کے خزانے ہیں اور نہ میں غیب کا علم رکھتا ہوں اور نہ یہ کہتا ہوں کہ میں فرشتہ ہوں میں تو صرف اس وحی کی پیروی کرتا ہوں جو مجھ پر نازل کی جاتی ہے کہہ دو کیا اندھا اور آنکھوں والا دونوں برابر ہو سکتے ہیں کیا تم غور نہیں کرتے

مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ
Yusuf Ali 179: Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messenger. (For the purpose) whom He pleases. So believe in Allah. And His apostles: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a reward without measure.(Qur'aan, Sura al-Imran 3, verse 179)
الله مسلمانوں کو اس حالت پر رکھنا نہیں چاہتا جس پر اب تم ہو جب تک کہ ناپاک کو پاک سے جدا نہ کر دے اورالله کا یہ طریقہ نہیں ہے کہ تمہیں غیب پر مطلع کر دے لیکن الله اپنے رسولوں میں جسے چاہے چن لیتا ہے سو تم الله اور اس کے رسول پر ایمان لاؤ اور پرہیزگاری کرو تو تمہارے لیے بہت بڑا اجر ہے

Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

seinerzeit

قُل لَّا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (Al-Anaam,6:50)​

Yusuf Ali 50: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not? (Al-Anaam,6:50)​

مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ​

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Ahan Could you plz then answer about hazrat Khizar alihe slam ??? is he a massenger ?

Pakistani1947

Ahan Could you plz then answer about hazrat Khizar alihe slam ??? is he a massenger ?

Hazrat Khizar (AS) was authenticated by Quraan but your Peer was never!

You may know the status Hazat Khizar (AS) about whom Allah says in Quraan as follows:

فَوَجَدَا عَبْدًا مِّنْ عِبَادِنَا آتَيْنَاهُ رَحْمَةً مِّنْ عِندِنَا وَعَلَّمْنَاهُ مِن لَّدُنَّا عِلْمًا
Yusuf Ali 65: So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught knowledge from Our own Presence.(Quraan, 18:65)
پھر ہمارے بندوں میں سے ایک بندہ کو پایا جسے ہم نے اپنے ہاں سے رحمت دی تھی اوراسے ہم نے اپنے پاس سے ایک علم سکھایا تھا

If someone claims that he/she can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

Last edited:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

If someone claims that he/she can predict future then he/she must proof that he/she is getting revelation (Wahi) from Allah.

What about concept of Kashaf (کشف), Do you believe that it is permissible according to Islam???

Try to respond in your own words precisely and please avoid the usage of your copy-paste skills.

pakiz

Citizen

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

beshak aloom ALLAH hi deta hai sab ko.
Lekin hum aksar aukat apni mehdod aqal sy RASOOL PAK saw k rutbay ka andaza lganay beth jaty hain, jis k bad aksar log to yeh keh beth’ty hain k RASOOL PAK saw humaray jesy thy. Jo do jahanon k liey rehmat hain kia Un ko yeh ilm nhi k wo rehmat kis kis k liey hain?

Us daur mein bohot sy log (apny ap ko muslim kehny waly) aisy b thay jo Hazur Pak saww py ilzam lgaty thy k flan bat Hazur Pak saw ny apni taraf sy kr di, kuch to kehty thy k nauzubillah, Hazur Pak behak gaey hain, is bat ki misal Surah Najam mein milti hai. Aisy logon ko b yeh btana zrori tha k yeh sab ALLAH ki taraf sy hai.

6:50
Keh do k mein to yeh nhi kehta k mery pas Khuda k khazanay hain.

aik dafa Hazrat Moosa a.s ny ALLAH sy arz ki, Khudawanda mein chahta hun k TU apny khazanay mjy dekha dy. to ALLAH ny kaha, ay Moosa Mera khazana yeh hai k Mein jis chez ko kahon kay ho ja to wo foran ho jati hai.

Mein to bas jo meray pas wahi ki jati hai uska paband hun.

is sy yeh wazeya hota hai k halal-o-haram or faraez-e-KHUDA mn tabdili ka haq Hazur Pak saww ko b nhi tha, or jo KHUDA ka hukam tha wo kisi tabdili k bgher bndon tk pohncha dety thy. isi liey baz ahades mein hai k jo rawayat halal ko haram or haram ko halal btaey usy mat qabol karo.

3:179
Hazur Pak saww sy manqol hai k, Ap saww ny farmaya kay kis tarha Adam a.s ki tamam aulad ko Khuda ny Adam a.s ko dikhla dia tha. usi tarha Meri ummat ko muj par zaher kar k mujy matlah kar dia hai kay in mein kon islam qabol kar gya or kon gumrah rahy ga, yeh sun kar munafeqen kehny lagy kay ta'ajub hai kay MUHAMMAD saww ko ma'adumaat ka to ilm hai aur humari dili baton ki khabar nhi, agar malom hai to bta dain k hum mein kon khalis momin aur kon munafiq hai. jab AP saww ko yeh khabar hui to mimbar par tashref lay gaey aur Hamd-e-KHUDA k baad farmaya, logon ko kia ho gya hai k mery martaba ko nhi pehchanty. agar wo muj sy pochen k aj say qayamat tak kia honay wala hai to Mein bta don. Abdullah bin hazafa uth khara hua or arz ki wo kon hai jo is sy inkar kary, Ap saww ny farmaya hazafa, is k baad mimbar sy nichy tashref lay aey. is wqt yeh ayat nazil hui.

Pakistani1947

What about concept of Kashaf (کشف), Do you believe that it is permissible according to Islam???

Try to respond in your own words precisely and please avoid the usage of your copy-paste skills.

The concept of Kashf has nothing to do with Islam. It is actually a Sufi concept. According to Sufis, Kashf describes the state of experiencing a personal divine revelation after ascending through spiritual struggles, and uncovering the heart in order to allow divine truths to pour into it. Sufis claims familiarity with things unseen behind the veils.

The concept of Kashf indicates the ability to know the unknowable. According to the Quran, knowledge of the unseen is a power that should belong solely to Allah. Thus, if Kashf supposedly allows Sufis to lift all veils and directly encounter the unseen and unknowable (the Divine Mysteries), then it contradict the teachings of the Quran.

قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ

Yusuf Ali 188: Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." (Al-Araf, 7:188)​

کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں

1. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) never claimed to have the knowledge of unseen as ordered by Allah (Quraan 6:50).

2. No Sahabi Rasool (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) claimed to have knowledge of unseen but these Sufis dare to claim this knowledge (Astaghfirullah)

3. Three of the four Khulfa-e-Rashideen (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) were killed but none of them were able to know the where about of the killer, in advance, through their "Kashf" so that they could easily prevent it.

4. Murder of Usman (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) cost thousand of Sahabis (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) lives, if this "Kashf" was a reality then Ali (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) and Umm-al-mu'minin Aisha (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) could have saved these thousands of lives through "Kashf".

pakiz

Citizen
Murder of Usman (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) cost thousand of Sahabis (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) lives, if this "Kashf" was a reality then Ali (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) and Umm-al-mu'minin Aisha (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) could have saved these thousands of lives through "Kashf".

jang-e-jamaal mein kashf ki kia bat krna, is jang k bary mein to RASOOL PAK saww ny sab kuch wazeya kar dia tha. RASOOL PAK ny saf saf hazrat Aisha ko kaha tha k agar tum unnt (camel) par sawar ho aur Haw'ab kay kutay tum par bhonken to samj jana k tum ghalt rasty py ho.
aur aisa hi hua tha, lekin us waqt 50 muslim ny jhoti gawahi di thi k yeh wo muqam nhi hai, or ap jang k liey agay barhen. aisi aur b nishanian RASOOL PAK saww ny btaen then.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
-----------------------------------

Your problem is
You think others think that Muhammad pbuh have Gaib ka ilm by his own.
your thinking is wrong

We believe that Allah have given Muhammad pbuh access to the Gaib ka ilm

I know you will not believe as you are not willing to think

but any way

Sahi Bukhari

Sahi Bukhari
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about things which he did not like, but when the questioners insisted, the Prophet got angry. He then said to the people, "Ask me anything you like." A man asked, "Who is my father?" The Prophet replied, "Your father is Hudhafa." Then another man got up and said, "Who is my father, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "Your father is Salim, Maula (the freed slave) of Shaiba." So when 'umar saw that (the anger) on the face of the Prophet he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We repent to Allah (Our offending you)." (Book #3, Hadith #92)

Last edited:

Mughal1

I think problem is not ilme ghaib per se but whether it is told to the prophets by Allah as messages according to the divine purpose or is it that Allah has given power to the prophets to know the ghaib as and when they like.

The quran does not support the idea of Allah giving the prophets ability to know the ghaib as and when they like. However as pakistani claims the quran does tell that Allah reveals ghaib to the prophets in form of his messages.

The purpose of prophet-hood is creating revelation based revolutions to show people how to over throw anti god and anti humanity ruling systems and how to establish divine ruling systems for the good of mankind.

It is not the purpose of prophet-hood to know the ghaib for themselves, for it serves no purpose in the grand scheme of things in planning of Allah.

I therefore would look at such ahadith reports as claim ilme ghaib for the prophet with doubt because such things are not mentioned in the quran in the way they are told in the ahadith reports.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Your problem is
You think others think that Muhammad pbuh have Gaib ka ilm by his own.
your thinking is wrong

We believe that Allah have given Muhammad pbuh access to the Gaib ka ilm

I know you will not believe as you are not willing to think

but any way

Sahi Bukhari

Sahi Bukhari
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about things which he did not like, but when the questioners insisted, the Prophet got angry. He then said to the people, "Ask me anything you like." A man asked, "Who is my father?" The Prophet replied, "Your father is Hudhafa." Then another man got up and said, "Who is my father, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "Your father is Salim, Maula (the freed slave) of Shaiba." So when 'umar saw that (the anger) on the face of the Prophet he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We repent to Allah (Our offending you)." (Book #3, Hadith #92)

Allah سبحانه و تعالى says:

قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
Yusuf Ali 188: Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." (Al-Araf, 7:188)​

کہہ دو میں اپنی ذات کے نفع و نقصان کا بھی مالک نہیں مگرجو الله چاہے اور اگر میں غیب کی بات جان سکتا تو بہت کچھ بھلائیاں حاصل کر لیتا اور مجھے تکلیف نہ پہنچتی میں تو محض ڈرانے والا اور خوشخبری دینے والا ہوں ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان دار ہیں

So who should we believe; you or Allah!!!

Whoever insists that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) knows the unseen, either he does not believe in Allah words who says to them that no one knows the unseen but Him (سبحانه) and in addition he does not believe the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) who the aya commands him to clarify this matter to those who believe that He may know the unseen.

The fact that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) fortold about future incidents does not mean that he knows the unseen. It means that Allah showed him only what he allowed to be a sign of his Prophethood and due to its direct relation to various commands.

awan4ever

Foretelling the future does not necessarily mean one is claiming any powers. If God can forward this knowledge to people then it is probably Him who is giving people a glimpse of things to come. I dont think that is the same as a 'wahi' because a 'wahi' is essentially a Divine commandment or commentary. A glimpse of the future is just showing what is to come and it does not have anything to do with ones everyday life or practices.

People of your sect are generally pretentious pricks who cannot stand any other form of interprtation or other peoples personal experiences and you have to smack judgement in everyone's face as you feel you sit on some highe plane from your you can see everyones faults and where no fault exists within those of your belief.

You deride Sufis as some sort of heretics when most of the Sufis themselves never proclaimed or practiced anything against the Shariah and it was only ignorant followers who took to wrongful things after the demise of the Sufis.

So you should get off your high horse and listen to what people have experienced and try to interpret your conclusions in light of those experiences.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
]So who should we believe; you or Allah!!!

As i have posted Hadith not my words.
So
You should Believe Rasool Allah SW as He can not say anything that is not what Allah will.
and He is the best person to translate and explain the verses of QUran.

also you did not talk about the main (your problem) i mention

Last edited:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
The concept of Kashf has nothing to do with Islam. It is actually a Sufi concept.

You seriously need to get some Islamic education with understanding in order to grasp the true essence of beliefs of Muslims since early centuries till today. It will save you from jumping into different threads without understanding the subjects of those threads and diverting them into sectarian hatred discussion with the extreme use of your copy-paste skills.

Now coming back to the concept of kashaf, first check out the following quote of your salafi sheikh who had to admit the existence of the concept of Kashaf in Islam despite of being expressing his hatred against Sufism.

Spiritual kashf only happens to the close friends (awliya) of Allaah who establish shareeah and venerate it. It is known that the Sufis do not do that. What happened to Umar, although it is correct to describe it as kashf, was spiritual kashf.

Source

Just in case if English language is the barrier for you to understand the matter, let me give you some facts in Urdu so you could understand what Muslim experts of Quran and Sunnah in past centuries commented regarding the concept of Kashaf and Ilham.

حضرت انس بن مالک (رضی الله عنہہ ) بیان کرتے ہیں کہ رسول الله (صلی الله علیہ وسلم ) نے فرمایا

نیک شخص کا اچھا خواب نبوت کے چھیالیس اجزاء میں سے ایک ہے
(صحیح البخاری : ٦٩٨٣ ، صحیح مسلم : ٢٢٦٤ )

علامہ ابن ہجر عسقلانی لکھتے ہیں

بکثرت اولیاء الله نے غیب کی خبریں دیں اور ان کی دی ہوئی خبروں کے مطابق مستقبل میں واقعیات ہوۓ اس کا جواب یہ ہے کہ خواب کا ذکر اس لئے فرمایا تاکہ یہ معلوم ہو کہ عام مسلمانوں کو بھی مستقبل کی باتیں معلوم ہو جاتی ہیں اور الہام تو صرف خواص مومنین کو ہوتا ہے اور وہ ہے بھی نادر اور خواب بکثرت واقع ہوتا ہے. رسول الله (صلی الله علیہ وسلم ) کے زمانے میں الہام بہت نادر تھا کیونکہ وحی کا غلبہ تھا اور جب آپ کے وصال کے بعد وحی منقطع ہو گئی تو جن مومنین کو الله نے خاص کر لیا تھا ان پر الہام بکثرت ہونے لگا کیونکہ اب اس کا وحی سے اشتباہ نہیں ہو سکتا تھا اور جو شخص الہام کا انکار کرتا ہے یہ اس کی ہٹ دھرمی ہے کیونکہ اس کا وقوع بہت زیادہ ہے اور بہت مشهور ہے
(فتح الباری : جلد ١٢،صفہ ٣٧٥)

علامہ بیضاوی لکھتے ہیں

ہدایت کی چوتھی قسم یہ ہے کہ الله ان کے قلوب پر وحی یا الہام اور سچے خوابوں کے ذریے اسرار کو منکشف فرما دیتا ہے اور اشیاء کی واقعی حقیقتوں کا ان کو مشاہدہ کرا دیتا ہے اور یہ قسم صرف نبیوں اور ولیوں کے ساتھ خاص ہے اور اسے صرف وہ ہی حاصل کر سکتے ہیں
(تفسیر بیضاوی : جلد ١، صفہ ٩)

آخر میں دعا ہے کہ الله آپ کو سمجھ اور ہدایت عطا فرمایے

Pakistani1947

You seriously need to get some Islamic education with understanding in order to grasp the true essence of beliefs of Muslims since early centuries till today. It will save you from jumping into different threads without understanding the subjects of those threads and diverting them into sectarian hatred discussion with the extreme use of your copy-paste skills.

Now coming back to the concept of kashaf, first check out the following quote of your salafi sheikh who had to admit the existence of the concept of Kashaf in Islam despite of being expressing his hatred against Sufism.

Spiritual kashf only happens to the close friends (awliya’) of Allaah who establish sharee’ah and venerate it. It is known that the Sufis do not do that. What happened to ‘Umar, although it is correct to describe it as kashf, was spiritual kashf.

Source

Just in case if English language is the barrier for you to understand the matter, let me give you some facts in Urdu so you could understand what Muslim experts of Quran and Sunnah in past centuries commented regarding the concept of Kashaf and Ilham.

حضرت انس بن مالک (رضی الله عنہہ ) بیان کرتے ہیں کہ رسول الله (صلی الله علیہ وسلم ) نے فرمایا

نیک شخص کا اچھا خواب نبوت کے چھیالیس اجزاء میں سے ایک ہے
(صحیح البخاری : ٦٩٨٣ ، صحیح مسلم : ٢٢٦٤ )

علامہ ابن ہجر عسقلانی لکھتے ہیں​

[FONT=&quot]Qur’aan 5:3 This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]آج میں تمہارے لیے تمہارا دین پورا کر چکا اور میں نے تم پر اپنا احسان پورا کر دیا اور میں نے تمہارے واسطے اسلام ہی کو دین پسند کیا ہے [/FONT]​
Read the passage from last sermon of our beloved Prophet Muhaammad pbuh. This sermon was witnessed by thousands of Sahabas (RA).

......O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.....

(Reference: See Al-Bukhari, Hadith 1623, 1626, 6361) Sahih of Imam Muslim also refers to this sermon in Hadith number 98. Imam al-Tirmidhi has mentioned this sermon in Hadith nos. 1628, 2046, 2085. Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal has given us the longest and perhaps the most complete version of this sermon in his Masnud, Hadith no. 19774.)

Now tell me would you still believe that Prophet Muhammad delivered only 45 part of Prophecy and the remaining 46th part was left for your Sufis to delivered to Muslim Umma ?

علامہ ابن ہجر عسقلانی لکھتے ہیں

بکثرت اولیاء الله نے غیب کی خبریں دیں اور ان کی دی ہوئی خبروں کے مطابق مستقبل میں واقعیات ہوۓ اس کا جواب یہ ہے کہ خواب کا ذکر اس لئے فرمایا تاکہ یہ معلوم ہو کہ عام مسلمانوں کو بھی مستقبل کی باتیں معلوم ہو جاتی ہیں اور الہام تو صرف خواص مومنین کو ہوتا ہے اور وہ ہے بھی نادر اور خواب بکثرت واقع ہوتا ہے. رسول الله (صلی الله علیہ وسلم ) کے زمانے میں الہام بہت نادر تھا کیونکہ وحی کا غلبہ تھا اور جب آپ کے وصال کے بعد وحی منقطع ہو گئی تو جن مومنین کو الله نے خاص کر لیا تھا ان پر الہام بکثرت ہونے لگا کیونکہ اب اس کا وحی سے اشتباہ نہیں ہو سکتا تھا اور جو شخص الہام کا انکار کرتا ہے یہ اس کی ہٹ دھرمی ہے کیونکہ اس کا وقوع بہت زیادہ ہے اور بہت مشهور ہے
(فتح الباری : جلد ١٢،صفہ ٣٧٥)

Allah سبحانه و تعالى says:

So who should we believe; Ibn-e-Hajr Asqalani or Allah!!!

Whoever insists that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) knows the unseen, either he does not believe in Allah words who says to them that no one knows the unseen but Him (سبحانه) and in addition he does not believe the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) who the aya commands him to clarify this matter to those who believe that He may know the unseen.

The fact that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) fortold about future incidents does not mean that he knows the unseen. It means that Allah showed him only what he allowed to be a sign of his Prophethood and due to its direct relation to various commands.

علامہ بیضاوی لکھتے ہیں

ہدایت کی چوتھی قسم یہ ہے کہ الله ان کے قلوب پر وحی یا الہام اور سچے خوابوں کے ذریے اسرار کو منکشف فرما دیتا ہے اور اشیاء کی واقعی حقیقتوں کا ان کو مشاہدہ کرا دیتا ہے اور یہ قسم صرف نبیوں اور ولیوں کے ساتھ خاص ہے اور اسے صرف وہ ہی حاصل کر سکتے ہیں
(تفسیر بیضاوی : جلد ١، صفہ ٩)

آخر میں دعا ہے کہ الله آپ کو سمجھ اور ہدایت عطا فرمایے

In presence of clear Quraanic verse the Tafseer of "Bazavi" has zero value:

Above verse clearly mentions that Allah only reveals Ghaib to His Messengers. Why would you add your Peer's name among Prophets?

My dear brother, this concept of Kasf is very dangerous and opens a door for all kind of Biddats. The lethal part of this concept is that the followers of Sufi Skeikh have firm believe that their Sufi Sheikh has direct contact with Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in his dream. Hence whatever what that Sufi Sheik preaches, their follower accept it without asking for any support from Qur'aan and Hadeeth. In other word they just become blind followers of that Sheikh.

Last edited:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]Qur’aan 5:3 This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]آج میں تمہارے لیے تمہارا دین پورا کر چکا اور میں نے تم پر اپنا احسان پورا کر دیا اور میں نے تمہارے واسطے اسلام ہی کو دین پسند کیا ہے [/FONT]​
Read the passage from last sermon of our beloved Prophet Muhaammad pbuh. This sermon was witnessed by thousands of Sahabas (RA).

......O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.....

(Reference: See Al-Bukhari, Hadith 1623, 1626, 6361) Sahih of Imam Muslim also refers to this sermon in Hadith number 98. Imam al-Tirmidhi has mentioned this sermon in Hadith nos. 1628, 2046, 2085. Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal has given us the longest and perhaps the most complete version of this sermon in his Masnud, Hadith no. 19774.)

Now tell me would you still believe that Prophet Muhammad delivered only 45 part of Prophecy and the remaining 46th part was left for your Sufis to delivered to Muslim Umma ?

Don't play around with Quran and Sunnah by asking questions based on your own assumption about Hadith e Nabawi (pbuh). I have already provided you references of two great experts of Quran and Sunnah regarding the subject in discussion.Read my post again and see your contradiction.

About Kashaf and Ilham

Don't run here and there. Stick to the topic of thread. First let us discuss concept of Kashaf then I will teach you about the verses which you did copy-paste in your post.

Last edited: