Where are you Muslims!!! Please WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Muslims are cheapest and lowest character creatures on the face of earth. They can do anything just for the sake of a few printed papers. Look around you, whatever is happening in the world right now is all created by Muslims. If any Muslim tries to be loyal and honest with the religion or nation is assassinated by another muslim. Bhutto and King Faisal tried to develop an Islamic bank and atomic bomb and both were killed by fellow muslims. There are so many other examples. What ever is happening with us , we deserve it.. we need to be punished, we need to be killed and torchered. we dont deserve any respect and honor, We have forgotten the rules of Quran and Allah can see everything. He will punish us in whatever the shape of the punishment (floods, earthquake, rulers, etc, etc) may be.. I dont feel sorry when i see suicide attacks, USA killing in Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, etc etc,,, Make yourself non soldable and then ask help from God,,,

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let UNITE if you want to resolve all this issue. Everyone know that muslims are not united. They have many sub groups or sections or differences

Lets have a EID ONE day, can we do this a small step toward unity? i guess you get the answer?

Optimistical

Voter (50+ posts)
Muslims are cheapest and lowest character creatures on the face of earth. They can do anything just for the sake of a few printed papers. Look around you, whatever is happening in the world right now is all created by Muslims. If any Muslim tries to be loyal and honest with the religion or nation is assassinated by another muslim. Bhutto and King Faisal tried to develop an Islamic bank and atomic bomb and both were killed by fellow muslims. There are so many other examples. What ever is happening with us , we deserve it.. we need to be punished, we need to be killed and torchered. we dont deserve any respect and honor, We have forgotten the rules of Quran and Allah can see everything. He will punish us in whatever the shape of the punishment (floods, earthquake, rulers, etc, etc) may be.. I dont feel sorry when i see suicide attacks, USA killing in Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, etc etc,,, Make yourself non soldable and then ask help from God,,,

I agree with your conclusion but do not agree with the fact we 'need' to be punished and torchered. I do feel sorry for the victims of suicide attack, victims of occupations, etc. Today, the victim of such incidents are normal people who want to progress in life, want to get education, want a happy life while practicing Islam to best of their ability - just like you and me. However, since the late mughals our leaders have been ayash and incompetent (except early 1900s generation) and as a result we are in this position. And I do not mean to say the masses are completely innocent- But I think education and change all this!

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
when king fasal talk the unity and all these things what he is saying the video. and Bhutoo also helpf him and tired to unite all muslims. Bastredsss so called hyorctes muslims kill king fasal, his nepew. and Bhoto was hanged by zia doggggg. and everything went wrong.
What these military dictators did pak and sudia is painful. and still some idots talk good abt these worlds biggest hyporctes. what mulism paying today is what our own hands send for us. shame on you hyocreits. boths world are destroyed for you.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
bahi jan unite tu hona chaye,mager EID key masley per nahe, mojhye nahee samjh ati ,itnee zeyda tarqi ho gee pher bhee loog shoor machaty he key EID 1 din hoo,bahi hamri EID CHAND PER hoti ager kisee jaga chand nazer na aye tu ham kesy eid ker ley,ager pori dunya may 1 he time chand nazer aye tu pher 1 he time EID ho sakti he
Let UNITE if you want to resolve all this issue. Everyone know that muslims are not united. They have many sub groups or sections or differences

Lets have a EID ONE day, can we do this a small step toward unity? i guess you get the answer?