What would be the party symbol of PTI during elections?

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Pti-logo-enhancement.jpg

If any body has an idea about what would be the party symbol (intakhabi nishan ) of PTI in the next elections. Or which symbol do you think would suit PTI the most.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jinnah CAP
It shows WISDOM and PRIDE of our Great leader Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Jinnah CAP

Cap, that look strange, I think it should be something on par with party symbols of pmln and ppp. I remember when we were in school during election we used to talk big about party symbol of our favorite party like oh our tiger will eat all goats of ppp, or ppp supporters use to say our arrows will puncture the tires of the bike of IJI during 1990 elections.

What the hell one can say about a cap, I think "Eagle" (Shaheen) will be a nice powerful party symbol for PTI , it would manifest shaheen of iqbal

Regards

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
As far as I know, they've applied for Tarazoo. But it hasn't been allotted as yet by the EC.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
If any body has an idea about what would be the party symbol (intakhabi nishan ) of PTI in the next elections. Or which symbol do you think would suit PTI the most.

Regards

I think all around Pakistan people very much familiar with Imran khan and cricket so i think BAT is the best symbol..

2 to 100 year old knows what is BAT...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@ msmirza
tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo tarazoo
Itnay trazoo agar ballot mein chap gayaee na to bachoo tmaam vote zaiya ho jain gay baboo. :(

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IMKKK

Kahan sharfoo kala kawwa (crow) aur kaha shaheen.

banda kuchh khud hi soch leta hai

Agar itni aqal/sooch hoti to yeh log Busharaf bay.Ghair.at kay supporter hotay .................Ateeqah Odoho ki kabeel kay log.:)