What would be the party symbol of PTI during elections?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aavey ka aava hee bigra hey PTI. IK key saath saath fans ko bhee NS fobia ho gaya hey - jalney walo ka moun kala.
Jub 5000 key saath tumhey NS yaad aye tuh
1. Atomic dhamakey bhee yaad kar lena
2. Motor ways bhee yaad kar lena
3. Qarz utaro mulk sawaro bhee yaad karna
4. Yellow cab etc etc
I remember NS for atomic dhamakay, for motorway.
Yellow cab was such a failure and no installments were recovered. Qarz Utaro mulak sunwaro campaign main tou main nay bhi 50 dollars diye thay. Laikin that money was used for raiwind palace and other factories etc...

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
When u do not knowits better tokeepurmouth shut ather to spread nonsense. Access to the report of NationalAssembly in which Musharaf govt presented facts and figures of qarz utaro scheme. All collected money was given in Qarz.

I remember NS for atomic dhamakay, for motorway.
Yellow cab was such a failure and no installments were recovered. Qarz Utaro mulak sunwaro campaign main tou main nay bhi 50 dollars diye thay. Laikin that money was used for raiwind palace and other factories etc...

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
When u do not knowits better tokeepurmouth shut ather to spread nonsense. Access to the report of NationalAssembly in which Musharaf govt presented facts and figures of qarz utaro scheme. All collected money was given in Qarz.
Okay, I am waiting for u to post the report.

desperado

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What was the election symbol of tehreek-e-insaf in early elections

Salaam All
I want to knoe what was the election symbol of tehreek-e-insaf in 1996 and 1997 and also please do suggest that what would be next symbol for tehreek-e-insaf in coming election
Thanks

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: What was the election symbol of tehreek-e-insaf in early elections

According to Wikipedia it is "Balance" but I guess earlier it was "Bat"

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salaam All
I want to knoe what was the election symbol of tehreek-e-insaf in 1996 and 1997 and also please do suggest that what would be next symbol for tehreek-e-insaf in coming election
Thanks

f6bb6ae2b621bc7437dd598816faeca5.png

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you know????????????

Aslamulilikum,

can anybody tell me please about the ( inthekabi nishan) of pti??????????????????

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Do you know????????????

u serious or just making me fool.......
Believe or not, here on this forum we were discussing what should be the party election symbol. And most people like tarazoo. I read a news about it. I will try to look for that news.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf 297,876 like this
March 26 at 2:57am

Last edited:

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its true PTI has applied for above symbol, earlier they were interested in a cricket bat but that was already taken by some small regional party of Baluchistan.

NonStopLeo

Minister (2k+ posts)

TARAZOO will be election symbol, PTI has applied but not yet allotted

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

Pti ;s election symbol should b" "seeta safed".

Ibrar khan

Citizen
Re: Election symbol of pti ???

PTI Election symbol is " Balance", The Meezan. They have applied to Election commission to include it in their list.