Video of gunmen fleeing after attacking the offices of the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Video of gunmen fleeing after attacking the offices of the CharlieHebdo magazine in Paris

Muhammad(Saw) is not your father.

He is much more than that...., If my father do same thing as those cartoonists had done, I will love to kill him.

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Video of gunmen fleeing after attacking the offices of the CharlieHebdo magazine in Paris

Were the people who used to throw stones at the Prophet (PBUH) killed as well?

There are various examples in Islamic history, when ppl who had committed this crime were killed and at several occasions they were pardoned too, but there isn't any example where they were pardoned by other than Prophet (PBUH).

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Who are the Charlie Hebdo attackers?

Did they really avenge it ? Now could they stop new wave of cartoons from neutral before cartoonists all across the world ?

Newspaper's including the one who had published same cartoons back in 2005-06 had refused to re-published them now after they were asked to publish by 'Liberal's' by saying that they won't print anything which can hurt religious feelings. (Reuters/09-01-2015)

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He is much more than that...., If my father do same thing as those cartoonists had done, I will love to kill him.
No he is not. Your father is your father. The man responsible for you coming into this world. You don't even need Belief for that, you have True Knowledge of that. For All Prophets you need Belief. Knowledge is Greater than Belief.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

There are various examples in Islamic history, when ppl who had committed this crime were killed and at several occasions they were pardoned too, but there isn't any example where they were pardoned by other than Prophet (PBUH).
It is strange... the Prophet(saw) pardoned many people for Blasphemy, but the Muslims today refuse to follow this sunnah. The Prophet(saw) did not teach us Muslims pardoning?

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)

It is strange... the Prophet(saw) pardoned many people for Blasphemy, but the Muslims today refuse to follow this sunnah. The Prophet(saw) did not teach us Muslims pardoning?

The Prophet(SAW) pardoned at various occasions, but "Prophet (SAW) went to inquire health of old lady use to through garbage. (Nowhere mentioned in Hadith books of Sunni's and Nahjul Balagha (Shia book))". A blind companion of Prophet murdered his wife as she use to do same thing, and when this matter came in front of Prophet (SAW) then he said " Es kay khoon ki koi qeemat nahi" (Present in Sahi-Muslim and Nahjul Balagha). I could give you many examples where ppl who committed Blasphemy were killed during Khulfaye- Rashiddin era. Besides, those cartoonists had spitted in the souls of 1.6 billion, for what? just for the sake of refreshment and to make a joke? There wasn't any argument based discussion going on where they tend to make their point using their right of "Free Speech". Just forget about other things is it necessary that you have to abuse 1.6 billion people to exercise your right of free speech? What others had done? Have anyone did something to stop them including those who still cry on just naming Holocaust (because it hurts Jews.)?