Upcoming Elections Will Be Worst Elections in Pakistan's History- Najam Sethi

BMW

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry, I didn't know that a motherless filthy creature like you would go on fire with the PACE PLAZA just by a *Yawn*. My mistake ! Bye bye

Dnt say this Chouchou ....

she now has a mother and 2 brothers and thank to CJP Iftikhar Chaudhry....sooon.... she will have a Daddy too :p

jemima.jpg

29AC7B1B00000578-0-image-a-106_1434502490188.jpg

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Really ? You are not a motherless filthy creature ? You are son of Jemima ? and CJP Iftikhar helped you find her so you are thankful to him? Well, thanks for informing us. I just thought your mama laid a rotten egg in 200 BC but you were hatched in 90's in the magical fire of PACE PLAZA. Again, my mistake.

Dnt say this Chouchou ....

she now has a mother and 2 brothers and thank to CJP Iftikhar Chaudhry....sooon.... she will have a Daddy too :p

jemima.jpg

29AC7B1B00000578-0-image-a-106_1434502490188.jpg

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)
Long before you came into this world, this world was here.

Imran Khan had share in PACE plaza like Najam Sethi and many others. The plaza investment was managed by Salman Taseer's financial investment firm. The business was slow as the Plaza was long before its time. They intentionally put it on fire to collect financial return. After collecting insurance money, many investors including Imran Khan backed off and sold their shares.

Isnt it past your bed time Chuochuo ??

Where is the source? I linked you source that it shows only Salman Taseer was owner. Please show it otherwise take your theory up your back side jaani ;)

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
haan, maa ke loday, tune to apni gaand pichli baar nawaz aur shehbaz ko girwi rakh di thi, madarchod, ab tu kaise baedaasht kar sakta hai ke teri gaand mein danda hona wala hai, madarchod

crankthskunk

thanks for accepting the ugly face of ur leader

vow, first of all, do you have any proof of IK and others ownership of the Pace Plaza?
Secondly, do you have any proof of the insurance claim and who benefited!!
Remember, your claims of 1990's all ready busted, according to the article after fire in 2001, the plaza was still standing.

bilal26889

Councller (250+ posts)
lag b raha hy, because Noon league nay jeetna nahi,,,, aur Najam sethi sb ko yeh Hazam nahi hona, tou Election ke worst honey ka rona tou roain gy na

mercedesbenz

اس کافر قادیانی کو جس کرسی پر اس نے قبضہ کیا ھوا ھے اسی پر کان پکڑا کر اتنے جوتے مارنے چاھیئیں جتنے اس نے پنکچر لگوائے تھے۔حرامخور امریکہ اور یورپ کا پِٹھو۔۔

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Classic media narrative being built.
I must give credit to Nawaz and team for spreading this false narrative so strongly, that their followers more strongly believe about establishment playing a role in this election than it did in 2013, or 1990. Hats off to their media management.

That said, Najam Sethi needs to know that this is not the 90s anymore. Thanks to the internet, public is much wiser than before.

3rd_Umpire

دیکھ حرامخور تِلوری پٹواری بابا
تُو اگر اپنے پچھواڑے کو 45 ڈگری پر کرکے آسمان کی طرف جتنی شُرلیان چھوڑ دو،
نواجہ لوہار، اور اُس کا ٹبّر اُس وقت سیاست میں دوبارہ آئے گا، کہ وہ

۔35 سال کی ڈکیتیوں کا حساب دے دیں

BMW

MPA (400+ posts)
vow, first of all, do you have any proof of IK and others ownership of the Pace Plaza?
Secondly, do you have any proof of the insurance claim and who benefited!!
Remember, your claims of 1990's all ready busted, according to the article after fire in 2001, the plaza was still standing.

Hey Bumblebee I said 90's ! which includes 1990-1999 :p

so what if I am off by two years in 2018.

its guys like you who get scared when they see a stranger leaving their home at 8PM when they are just back from Tuition :rolleyes:

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)

its guys like you who get scared when they see a stranger leaving their home at 8PM when they are just back from Tuition :rolleyes:

So you couldn't provide any source, just making up claims in your dreams hahahaha jahil insaan

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
You may not know this as you guys were not even conceived back then.

But,

Najam Sethi is Imran Khan's business partner along with Late Salman Taseer in PACE PLAZA GULBERG LAHORE.

These all three made billions when they put the PACE PLAZA on fire in 90's to collect insurance money from a Hong Kong based company.
aray pappu to take out the money from insurance companies is not a kids play...
they ven dont pay even 1000 dollars without being sure if the case is genuine or not..
and here we r talking bout millions and more over the company is hong king based...
anyway be happy

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
and YET , your leaders till has to rely on Peers & Faqeers :p

What does personal faith and personal actions of IK have to do with the mindset of the public? If we are to get into an argument on that, then noone is a bigger drama queen than Zardaris and Sharifs. Both showcase their chaddar charhai, and mazaar visits etc. But thats not an issue here.

Back to the original point. Public is relatively wiser.....they wont fall for this 'establsihment' ruse by the rental media.

ziaokara

MPA (400+ posts)
imran jeet raha hai in logo ko tashrif me taklif honi shru hogayee hai...yeh dhandli kerain to wo election he thek hota hai aur jis me nawaz daku jeeetay wohi behtrin election

Hate_Nooras

Listen wannk stain, where is your source?