Questions to Lawyers and Nawaz Sharif

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
you know.. as soon as justice iftikhar will be restored what will happen ???....

AATA , rice , daal and roti will be sasti ,

there will be no load shedding

American forces will go back from Pak afghan border .

Drone attacks will be finished ,

Pakistan immediatly will get investments back

People will get Jobs

Corruption will be finished

Swat schools will get rebuild

All the militants will give up there arms...

HHAHAAAAAHAAAA.......... stupid logon ki Stupid baatain ...

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Alataf Husaain & Zardari are the most corrupt people this land ever had .How can PPP forget their fight against dictator and when benazir herself accepted Ch ftikhar her CJ then it's a shame on PPP. Altaf hussain acts like sharif-ud-din peerzada ( Devil's advocat) . Since PPP is in power ,he is friend of zardari .His party killed workers of PPP in karachi on 12th May and now they have forgotten what happened in the past . Anyway Nawaz Shareef is doing well so far . I hope Long March a success and show the govt what people of Pakistan really wants. Justice & Dignity (self respect ) . Pakistan Zindabad

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif Saheb!! Please get out of Pakistan as before and let us live in peace.
You are look like working on American Agenda. First to de-estabilize the Pakistan and then ask America to send it's troops.

vagabond

Citizen
The Answer for supporting Justice Iftikhar despite the fact he had taken oath under PCO is that he took a vocal stand against a Dictator, a Autocrat..
General Musharraf...if a man has committed something and then rules out what was done i think we should not rub it in and should appreciate
his courage.that he mustered enough courage to repudiate a tyrant..we only support his initiative which was right and towards right direction..and if he is elected as chj..then this will be victory of judiciary and history will be written...this will set a precedent for the future of our nation ...no one in future will venture out to oust judiciary like this and no General will find any way of getting support of his overthrowing democratic Govt..Judiciary has to be independent....wholesome society is utterly dependent upon a free judiciary... this is the main purpose
it will be a milestone in all this regard and will be commemorated by nation in future....................

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Vagabond
You said "Judiciary has to be independent...."
Ok, then let's support and be vocal towards a real independent judiciary, but not people like Justice Dogar or Justice Iftikhar, who hold the top positions in the judiciary and use their portfolios for the better careers of their very own children. What a justice????
Since there is no DICTATOR anymore, rather to call people on streets, the lawyers and Nawaz Sharif should introduce a new ammendment to the constitution and present it in the National Assembly for a Real Supreme Court and should ask every party to support it.

REMEMBER TWO WRONGS TOGETHER NEVER MAKE ONE RIGHT....Justice Iftikhar and Justice Dogar are both same.
Wassalam
Allah Pakistan ko qaim rakhkhey....Ameen

vagabond

Citizen
don't u give him credit of facing up to Musharraf ?????? could u tell me in the history of Pakistan did it happen before ??? every time generals have been making mockery of judiciary...so this was the first time we started to have some kind of hope....so plz don't blow it out
as for i know ....lawyers intentions are Virtuous and morally correct ....and the majority of nations heart are knocking with it... brother the case which was brought up against Justice Iftikhar was ruled out by the bench.....
so there is no need to dwell on it........Zardari continuously backs out of what he says ....why he is not complying with the promises ?? he is only touting for USA as i told earlier this movement will be a precedent for the future..inshahallah....try to get the gist of idea behind the movement
wasallam

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not a lawyer, but what I understood the verdict of Bench against Justice Iftikhar (getting job for his son) was ruled out on technical grounds. They neither said he is innocent nor guilty. The way this case was presented to the court had some flaws whatever, so this case is still open.
I never said Zardari is right and he is fullfilling his promises. But I again say that because if someone is wrong you can not make another wrong person right.
How about Nawaz Sharif!! Can anyone ask him, during his govt. what happened when PML(N) workers attacked Supreme court (ref: Justice Sajjad Ali shah) and Shahbaz Sharif was giving directions from Punjab house, Islamabad.
Due to their dark track record, can Pakistani nation afford to trust these people?
You are right that Army govt. is wrong, but what do you think if these lawyers and politicians are not laying a red carpet for another General???
So please be realistic and practical, let this govt. work even though it is a lame govt. but still it is better than dictatorship.
For Pakistan's own interest this is not the right time to create anarchy. Pakistan is already on turmoil internally and externally.The house is present, go there and bring a bill as per your will and ask all the parties to support it. That's the real democracy.
Wassalam

@Aijaz Ahmed

Few Reasons to Support CHEIF JUSTICE IFTHIKAR AHMED CHAUDHRY and go for LONG MARCH

1. He dare to ask Govt. for Missing Persons. Does Dogar or any other Justice has asked for it ????
2. He takes SUO MOTTO actions against any bad action by GOvt.
3. He is the Man, who by the grace of ALLAH, say NO to a Dictator.
4. He is the Man, who refused any appreciation which take him against to Provide JUstice.

About the matter of his SON, and previous oath on PCO.

1. Hazrat Khalid bin Walid(RA) nai Ghazwa OHAD mai Muslmano ka khilaf jang lari thi.... laikin badd mai ISLAM Qabool ker k ALLAH ki TILWAR ka Laqab paya... ab mujhay bati k oss waqt to kissi SAHABi(RA) nai tu yeh Shikwa nhn kiya k inho nai pehlay yeh yeh kiya, ab inhay Maafi nhn milni chhaiye.....likin kissi nai nhn kaha q because the only thing which matters is the MAN's Internal State which shows his Actions. Similarly CJ Ifthikar was trying to do KUffara of his previous actions. aur hum kitnay bewaqoof hai k onhay abi tuk iss liye support nhn dai rhay k onho nai pehlay PCO pay oath liya tha....
Yar kuch tu socho k Woh kiss liye yeh sub kuch ker rh ahai, apni nokri k peechay, NHN NHN bilkul b nhn , bakay woh tu humai Insaf Phohnchany nikla hai... ALLAH CJ Ifthikar Chuadhry ki madad fermaye... AMEEN