President Trump defeated by Iran

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeah yeah.

Oil is in Pakistan
Pakistan is a threat to Israel

Lol

I know Shia hatred stops you from seeing the reality but take a deep breath bro. I am a Sunni too proudly and even i can see the truth.

Iran is bad news for Israel. America will defend Israel at any cost. It's the whole reason America is in Arab world and for oil.

Once Iran falls, the whole shape of Arab world including Pakistan would change. As a Muslim, despite our hatred of Iran, we should pray Iran doesn't fall. It would be a domino effect for the whole Arab world.

You should read up history of Iran. America had their puppet regime in Iran and ever since it's downfall, US has tried to invade Iran. Either through its puppets like Iraq. Destabilising it and all means.

Trump can't afford a war right now because of elections. Watch how Iran burns after elections. Rest of the Arab world has been burned and it's now Irans turn.

Then India would be supported to attack Pakistan.
You should stop reading nuwa-i-waqt and ummat news. Listen to what eyeaan says, he's got it dead on.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are entitled to your opinions and understanding. Believe or analyze it differently - no problem - Time is final judge of the future.
However to say that I'm looking the situation from the sectarian angle is your mistake and you are wrong. I don't needs to be in your good or bad books but that's only to set it clear for once.

Oil is the main cause of US presence in ME that's the basic fact. However war is not always an optimal solution to monopolize or protect interests. IMO, US attack on Iraq was not directly motivated by Oil interest. Saddam could have been equal servant to US in that respect. IMHO, that was a shoddy analysis by anti-war groups who were more scared to bring Israel and ME local politics into the mainstream politics. For many, Israel was the main cause among other domestic reasons, ideological mistakes and regional ME power dynamics.
To understand the current events in Iraq, one needs to read and comprehend the events through two US -Iraq wars and the prior Iran-Iraq war, including their military, ideological and political dynamics (I perhaps may claim that I know these events through the years and its actors with quite detail inside Iraq and US, but not any in Iran. Quite little information is available for internal Iranian political situation except for several foreign based commentators who are generally opposed to the Iranian regime - so those are not much help)
I standby my opinions in spite of your corny criticism. Further Trump's politics and intents are obvious but in US the position of president has only some weight - there are many other players who prevail. Yet there is a realization across the board that direct and fully paid war has not served well for US interests and power after cold-war era and some tinkling of the old policy and habits is needed - So one needs to see Trump presidency in that respect than for mindless criticism.

Again for the sectarian allegation, I may add that I don't support (sectarian) Islamic revolution in Iran or anywhere else or the obscurantist regime in saudia A number of my Iranian and Shia friends also had the similar position - (because similar political tilts bring us friends). However, allowing political position/ideology to taint the analysis or to mis-judge the facts on the ground is not an available option; better if you follow that course as well..

Your two claims are quite ridiculous. On one hand, you're so sure and on the other you make such ridiculous claims.

America will never attack Iran
Iran is no military threat to America or Israel

For the first claim, here's General Wesley claiming what we every Muslim knows will happen.

For your second claim, yes, Iran is no threat to America but it is to Israel.

I don't know how you pretend to be so expert but give such naive statements. I assumed it was because of sectarian hate but if you say, that's not it then i am baffled.

Iran will be attacked and it can be any number of ways. Either regime change, internal protests, coup detat, or conventional war. America will not stop until Iran is neutralised.

Iran has to be neutralised for Israel.

It would have happened long ago but things haven't been going according to Americans plan so it's delayed.

They just took out a country's top general (that's like Bajwa being droned) not through proxies but directly which is a clear criminal action and declaration of war and there are still people who think there's a nexus of America and Iran. America is simply testing the waters now.

The zionists lobby in America isn't a conspiracy theory, America is hostage to zionists, even Americans are realising this. Greater Israel project can't happen with a threat such as Iran.

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
دلیا لنڈے دیا دانشورہ دایش بنائی تیرے ناجائز باپ آل سعود اور امریکہ نے ختم اس کو کیا شہید سلیمانی نے اور توں ادھرمادر فروش اس کو سی ای اے کا سےجنت بنا رہا ہے دلیا دشمنی نفرت میں بھی انصاف کے دامن کو ہاتھ سے نکالا نہیں جاتا اور دلیا تو نے ایک سکنڈ میں اتنی بڑی چول مار دی
دائش امریکیوں نے بنوای تھی تاکہ پراکسی وارز میں بیلنس رہے۔ سلیمانی کو اربوں ڈالر شیعہ ملیشیاز بنوانے اور انکو اسلحہ کی سپلای کے لئے دئے جاتے تھے اور دائش کو ان کا مقابلہ کرنے کیلئے بنوایا گیا جس میں سعودی اور اماراتی ارب پتیوں نے فنڈنگ بھی کی مگر یہ کہنا غلط ہوگا کہ سعودی گورنمنٹ نے فنڈنگ کی تھی ۔ ان علاقوں میں دو گروہوں کو اسلحہ دے کر کہا کہ ایکدوسرے کو مارو تاکہ اسرائیل طاقتور اور یہ کمزور رہیں۔ سلیمانی امریکیوں کے لئے کام کرتا تھا مگر ہر سٹریٹیجی کی ایکسپائیری ڈیٹ ہوتی ہے جس کے بعد نئی پالیسی بنانے سے پہلے پرانے مہرے ہٹا دئیے جاتے ہیں۔ سلیمانی کو ہٹانے کی اصل وجہ بھی یہی تھی

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
دائش امریکیوں نے بنوای تھی تاکہ پراکسی وارز میں بیلنس رہے۔ سلیمانی کو اربوں ڈالر شیعہ ملیشیاز بنوانے اور انکو اسلحہ کی سپلای کے لئے دئے جاتے تھے اور دائش کو ان کا مقابلہ کرنے کیلئے بنوایا گیا جس میں سعودی اور اماراتی ارب پتیوں نے فنڈنگ بھی کی مگر یہ کہنا غلط ہوگا کہ سعودی گورنمنٹ نے فنڈنگ کی تھی ۔ ان علاقوں میں دو گروہوں کو اسلحہ دے کر کہا کہ ایکدوسرے کو مارو تاکہ اسرائیل طاقتور اور یہ کمزور رہیں۔ سلیمانی امریکیوں کے لئے کام کرتا تھا مگر ہر سٹریٹیجی کی ایکسپائیری ڈیٹ ہوتی ہے جس کے بعد نئی پالیسی بنانے سے پہلے پرانے مہرے ہٹا دئیے جاتے ہیں۔ سلیمانی کو ہٹانے کی اصل وجہ بھی یہی تھی
بے غیرت دلے یہ کونسا ایرانی امریکہ اتحاد ہے کے دنیا کا چوتھا بڑا ملک تیل کی پیداوار کا اس پر بین لگا ہوا ہے معاشی پابندیاں اس پر سخت ادھر تمارے ناجائز باپ آل سعود کے ہاں فوجی چھاؤنیاں تیل خوب بک رہا ہے آل سعود امریکہ یوروپ میں انویسٹ بھی کریں پھر بھی تیرے جیسا لعنتی بولے کے ایران ملا ہوا لعنتی تجھے زمینی حقائق نظر نہیں آ رہے تیری ایران دشمنی صرف اور صرف شیعہ کی وجہ سے بھڑوے تو علمی بات کرتا زمینی حقائق دیتا تو تجھ سے ویسی گفتگو کرتا پر تو تو ہے ہی نسل یزید