M

MrImranKhan

5-7-2011_144881_1.gif

[video]http://edition.cnn.com/video/bestoftv/2011/05/07/exp.new.video.bin.laden.compound.cnn.640x360.jpg[/video]

01:

02:

03:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayaL...cs/e8209f5d89149085bbe4b659bc74bf06.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: OBL Clips released

t1main.osama.02.jpg

(CNN) -- Intelligence officials on Saturday unveiled five different videos of Osama bin Laden that were confiscated from the deadly raid at his Pakistan compound -- part of an information haul considered to be the most significant amount of intelligence ever collected from a senior terrorist.
In one video, bin Laden is wearing what a wool cap with a blanket draped around his shoulders. He is holding a TV clicker and rocking in his chair. Bin Laden, sporting a gray beard, is seen flipping through a selection of satellite channels as he views video footage of himself.
One of the videos is a message to the United States officials believe was recorded in October or November. Officials didn't play the audio because, they said, it would be inappropriate. In that video, bin Laden's beard has been dyed black.
The three other videos are practice sessions for videos he was planning to release to the world.
A senior intelligence official briefing reporters at the Pentagon said last week's raid by U.S. forces yielded a significant amount of intelligence, and a special federal taskforce -- including members of the CIA and FBI -- is combing through the material.
The officials say the DNA evidence unquestionably shows that the person shot and killed in the Pakistan compound was bin Laden.
From CNN's Charley Keyes

Pathfinder

Re: OBL Clips released

WTF i thought it was the actual video of his killing. How convenient they found videos of him a bit like Tupac who keeps releasing songs after his death.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pentagon releases home videos of Osama Bin Laden

this is the first thing i saw today! this should shut up the conspiracy theorists!!!!

FaisalKh

this is the first thing i saw today! this should shut up the conspiracy theorists!!!!

Americans have the latest technology mate they can depict almost everything they want. They should have shown his body after killing him that would have shut people's mouth not this one. They killed him on 1st of May and now releasing these videos after a week? what is the point in it? Why they were in so hurry to throw his body in the sea, the reason is he died by kidney failure and he was on ice for almost decade and thats the reason for them to depict like throwing his body in the sea. Can u believe it? Read the history of US if they can attack their own citizens in the name of War against terrorism (operation northwood) they can fabricate everything... Their own people dont believe these bunch of liers but i dont know what is wrong with the rest of the world whatever US media shows we believe blindly... What a shame... Now just to add to ur knowledge u might have seen those idiots watching the film of killing him live with everyone with worried face... now they have admitted themselves there was no live coverage as it was complete blackout. Have u heard obama shamelessly lying about Ray Devil that he was a diplomat?? Can u believe them anymore when a president lie openly in public... Ohh i forgot to mention one thing (it might be a foolish one) i watched OBL's videos before but they were very blurr with very low quality now if u see the quality of these videos they are very bright and with high resolutions (dont tell me that was because of bandwidth problem)

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Any illegal activity??? He is just watching news...or different programes...

simple_and_peacefull

reason of no audio is .... the dummey OBL demanded for overtime acting work. and his counterpartner oba-maa refused to pay him ot. .... so dummy creat this video message to tell rest of world the real face of oba-maa:lol:[hilar]

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

his features , face contours are little different from real osama but he is a close match. see the pic below you will notice the difference.

OsamaBinLaden.jpeg

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Has anyone seen the movie tere bin laden. If not, watch it and u will be surprised how real that actor looks like OBL. If they can mimic him in movies then this is the most important one and its not difficult to make it for them. In prison break tv series they admit themselves that its all done by CIA....

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
Last edited:

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Osama Bin Laden channel surfing in his remote hideout in Pakistan‏

excellent depiction of what he was upto in his hideout. i would love to see more videos of this terrorist .
good that he is dead now

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Osama Bin Laden channel surfing in his remote hideout in Pakistan‏

Bottomline: This will serve as a reminder to all future terrorists that no one is safe in this world or hidden from these satellite cameras. They could literally monitor what goes on in any house, office building or institution including nuclear sites anywhere in the world. They could literally video and audio what any person gets upto every day.

awe-inspiring + scary stuff at the same time

Last edited: