Pakistans destiny will be changed by a man who Sleeps with his Shoes on

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
While going through the thread "Imran Khan - Rare Pics!" by our very own Machar, I was reminded of a saying by a follower of a Sufi saint back in 1997, who told me that the man who will change Pakistan's destiny will be the one who often sleeps with his shoes on.
Some of the pics below suggest that Khan doesnt care much about getting on the bed or sofa with his shoes on. Perhaps he sleeps or naps without caring or bothering to take them off, as well.
It doesn't necessarily mean its true but it certainly makes for an interesting observation.

643883_362828280464754_2025302963_n.jpg

261908_364560316958217_2063308228_n.jpg

602964_401442306603351_1587644219_n.jpg

398330_371797579567824_928216217_n.jpg

382873_399663986781183_784603952_n.jpg

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@sayeen

Under age not allowed to take part in serious conversations. Your post with no meaning is good and sweet and childish. But go play somewhere else cute baby.

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آج پھر ثابت ہوا کہ عمران خان ایک کھرا انسان ہے۔
منافق نہیں نام کی شریفوں کی طرح۔
کہ عوام کو دھوکہ دینے کیلیے ویڈیو اور تصویروں میں تو فرشتہ اور شریف بن جایں
لیکن اپنی بیڈ روم میں ویاگرا ہر وقت دستیاب ہو۔
اور یا پردے کے پیچھے کیم بارکر کے پاووں پکڑ کر کہے کہ
مجھے پتہ ہے کہ میں بوڑھا ہوں
موٹا ہوں اور
آپ جیسا لمبا قد بھی نہیں
لیکن
پلیز ایک پپی یعنی ایک چوما تو دیدیں۔ پلییییییییز

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whatsoever is the case, IA Imran is going to change the destiny of this country. He was born to do so and he shall do so. Imran is no more a person but an Ideology. There are millions of Pakistanis carrying Imran's ideology in their hearts and minds. If not Imran, I will change this country for Imran lives in my heart and soul !

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
@sayeen

Under age not allowed to take part in serious conversations. Your post with no meaning is good and sweet and childish. But go play somewhere else cute baby.

Criticism taken. But please take this post with a pinch of salt. A man sleeping with his shoes on signifies 2 things :
1) He is always ready & values the importance of time
2) Comfort is not a priority in his life.

Ofcourse jitna bara insaan ka zarf hoga utni behter hi wo apne leader ki shanakht kar sake ga.

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

حضرت قائد اعظم سے کسی نے طنزیہ پوچھا ، آپ تو پہلے کانگریس میں ہوتے تھے

(bigsmile)جواب ملا !!!!!!! جی ، میں کبھی "پرائمری" جماعت میں پڑھتا تھا

جو آج ہے ، ووہی مستقبل ہے ، کیا ضرورت ہے ، نکتہ چینی کی ؟؟؟
جو جوتوں سمیت ملکی خزانے میں گھسے ہوۓ ہیں ، کبھی ان کی فکر بھی ؟؟ اے قابل دماغ

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)
Criticism taken. But please take this post with a pinch of salt. A man sleeping with his shoes on signifies 2 things :

Ofcourse jitna bara insaan ka zarf hoga utni behter hi wo apne leader ki shanakht kar sake ga.

As your post sound was like doesn't make any sense. This is why he misunderstood.

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jayse , PPP ki government jab start hoi tu 60% shia Masalk k log buhat khush thay kiyun k Zardari b shia hai.

same asay , Pathan b muft mai buhat khush hain kiyun k Imran khan b Khan hai.

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)
im allergic to stupidity and i sneeze quite loudly.... this thread is idiotism of 3rd degree.... bunch of idol worshippers...

Plz review the recently post of thread starter that what he said.

Sayeen:-

user-offline.png

u ppl r gay maaan.. seriously... idol worshippers....
adnan bhai kisi real leader ke loag issi tarah dewaney hotey hein ...agar musharaf bhi issi tarah ka charismatic hota tu log oss ke bhi dewaney hotey .. jesay shoro mein i use to like him in his early 3 years . but he took a big u trun .. so try to swallow it ... mera janon pti mera ishaq imran khan