Pakistan this is for you.... - Love from Chinese friend

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
get your fact right. china and India trade in 15 times bigger than Pakistan & china trade
Yaar trade to America ki sab se zyada he Chine ki does that mean they are frendly countries?????????? May be you should get your logic right

Last edited:

indian125

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yaar trade to America ki sab se zyada he Chine ki does that mean they are frendly countries?????????? May be you should get your logic right

thats debate about superpower. your country is no where near that. you are leaving 18th century.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
but that is reality weather you accept or not. India is god father of bangladesh

And we are ur father cos we were born on 14th of august and u were born on 15th...Who is the father..I dont know if son is older than father in ur country.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
Well said bhii ....[MENTION=19962]indian125[/MENTION] pakistan the orignal father ager yaqeen nahi ataa too apnaa dna test kerwaa lo mohammad bin qasim was ur grand grand father after dat check ur fathers in 700 years we rulled u .........hoon araam e..?
and we are ur father cos we were born on 14th of august and u were born on 15th...who is the father..i dont know if son is older than father in ur country.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
lakin bhii ager olaad nafermaan aour ghtyaa nikal ayee to insaan kiyaa karey...............?
And we are ur father cos we were born on 14th of august and u were born on 15th...Who is the father..I dont know if son is older than father in ur country.