Pakistan general cancels UK visit over PM's comments

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
koi zardari saab say bee kahooo

kay visit khatam karain and muluk ko bee kuch time day dain

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr 10% will never do the same as general do..........kyun key jumuhuriat ko khatra hai ............he want favour from cameron in future when after his depotation to uk mr cameron will give him save haven in uk like mohtarama and altaf hussain....and many more like them.........u people think only today he alway look for future great thinking..............samjho na hoosh sey kaam letey hain zardar saheb........app log bachey ho

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
7-31-2010_40536_1.gif

A good advise..

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
very good. they need to show Uk something. idots uk pple and govn, i would slap this gov on face when they blame in pakistan when they go to afganistan and india. puppets. stupits. 40,000 pple so far have died in pakistan. dirty uk gov.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
waisay Altaf bhai ko ehtijaj kartay hoey wapis pakistan aa jana cheheyay
Alftaf will like zardari to cancel visit of UK , but ALftaf will not leave UK , ...i wonder if altaf ever thinks before he speaks.

واپس نہیں آ سکتے تو کم از کم اپنے اصل وزیر اعظم کو کھلا خط ہی لکھ کر مذمت ہی کر دیں

مگر برطانیہ بدر تو نہیں ہونا محترم کو

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
واپس نہیں آ سکتے تو کم از کم اپنے اصل وزیر اعظم کو کھلا خط ہی لکھ کر مذمت ہی کر دیں

مگر برطانیہ بدر تو نہیں ہونا محترم کو

Yeh kaam ap bhi kar saktay hu app bhi Britain mai reh rahay hu jao apnay Prime minister ko likho...Pakistan k liye itna nahi kar saktay aur dosroon ko kehtay hu k woh aisa karay aur waisa karai...

saju78

Voter (50+ posts)
sab behan chod hian mother****er hian weasy hum paki,s ka kuch nehi honay wala dhartii ka bohj ban gaye hian hum na koi izaat hai na koi waqar jo atta hai sala muhn pe gali da k chla jata hai.lagta hai pori qoom ****** hai .kiyn k ager hukmraan asay hain tu qasoor awam ka hii hai kiyn voot deaty hian in haram zadoon ko.

GeoG

Yeh kaam ap bhi kar saktay hu app bhi Britain mai reh rahay hu jao apnay Prime minister ko likho...Pakistan k liye itna nahi kar saktay aur dosroon ko kehtay hu k woh aisa karay aur waisa karai...

That was a Good Point.

After your suggestion, I have written Mail to PM, copied to my MP, condemning David's statement in India.
But I am an ordinary man, my condemnation will fall on deffffff ears.

However,
His Royal Highness, Mr Altaf Hussain
is a State Guest for last 20 years

His opinion will be like words of a Saint for British Govt.
Lets see what will he be writing to His Dear Prime Minister.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
That was a Good Point.

After your suggestion, I have written Mail to PM, copied to my MP, condemning David's statement in India.
But I am an ordinary man, my condemnation will fall on deffffff ears.

However,
His Royal Highness, Mr Altaf Hussain
is a State Guest for last 20 years

His opinion will be like words of a Saint for British Govt.
Lets see what will he be writing to His Dear Prime Minister.

He might be a big leader in Pakistan but he is living a live of ORDINARY PERSON in UK so his status and your status is almost the same so that MAKES YOURS, HIS and OTHER BRITISH PAKISTANI COLLECTIVE responsibility to SPEAK OUT because in the end he has to come for Votes and BTW Imran Khan also got involved in RUNNING ELECTION CAMPAIGN for Zac Goldsmith so where is Imran Khan ASKING Pakistani community for VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES????

GeoG

He might be a big leader in Pakistan but he is living a live of ORDINARY PERSON in UK so his status and your status is almost the same so that MAKES YOURS, HIS and OTHER BRITISH PAKISTANI COLLECTIVE responsibility to SPEAK OUT because in the end he has to come for Votes and BTW Imran Khan also got involved in RUNNING ELECTION CAMPAIGN for Zac Goldsmith so where is Imran Khan ASKING Pakistani community for VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES????

Why I am not given security of 12 officers round the clock when he is same as myself.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why I am not given security of 12 officers round the clock when he is same as myself.
Dont know about 12 people's security but if you ask Scotland Yard by convincing them that you have the live threat then they might do something for you as well...

GeoG

Dont know about 12 people's security but if you ask Scotland Yard by convincing them that you have the live threat then they might do something for you as well...

There are Thousands here who have Life Threats all the time but not a single police officer is deputed for security.

His Royal Highness Altaf Hussain is a "special one" to enjoy all perks
He must therefore come Live on Dr Danish or Mubashar Luqman Program
Declare that he is coming back to Pakistan in Protest if David Cameron does not withdraw his comments about Pakistan.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
waisay Altaf bhai ko ehtijaj kartay hoey wapis pakistan aa jana cheheyay
Alftaf will like zardari to cancel visit of UK , but ALftaf will not leave UK , ...i wonder if altaf ever thinks before he speaks.

آپ جیسوں کا تو اللّلہ ہی حافظ ہے، ایک انسان جب سہی بات کر رہا ہے تب بهی آپکو مرچی لگ رہی ہے :angry_smile:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are Thousands here who have Life Threats all the time but not a single police officer is deputed for security.

His Royal Highness Altaf Hussain is a "special one" to enjoy all perks
He must therefore come Live on Dr Danish or Mubashar Luqman Program
Declare that he is coming back to Pakistan in Protest if David Cameron does not withdraw his comments about Pakistan.

This might be because they werent able to prove the threat to their lives or they might not able to use right channel for this....you know series of Procedures and lawyer's help etc etc...fortunately Altaf Hussain has supporters working for this purpose but you might be alone...