Naya Pakistan?

awam

MPA (400+ posts)
One has nothing to do with another.

What is your point? If you oppose celebrating Ganesha, you're wrong to protest not allowed to have government jobs in West?

What the?

Also the world isn't anyone's property. A Muslim has as much right over conquering any place like America has over slaughtering native Indians, importing negro for slavery and then erasing history and preaching tolerance. What does this statement mean? Give us what the world has to offer and give nothing in return? I don't like how you're degrading Muslims to some low level piece of shits who are being done a favor by given something and they have to offer something back.

You extremist piece of shit, imagine if I used the language you used against your family. You want the world to give you something in return for nothing. How would you feel?

You want Pakistan to give you what it has to offer but give nothing in return. The fact you use this type of statement shows your mentality. What have you given to this world? That i as a Muslim am forbidden to want something from the world unless i give something back??

Dude all I have to say is that if your believe is so weak that its shattered with cake cutting gesture worry about "your believe and make it stronger" before worrying about act of others. Why people make Islam so "fragile" I can't understand, what is the fear?. Create some bones in believe, make it stronger.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your iman is not based on the language but the efforts you put in to learn your religion and practice what you have learned

So this means what you said above about not knowing the language and for that reason also not understanding the religion is a false statement?

Kavalier

I have explained the marriage thing so I won't reply to that.

Part taking in shirk is not the way to show openness and furthering the cause of Islam. If the christians said we will be very pleased with you if you drink alcohol in our celebration, would you do that?

Abu Bakr may Allah tala be pleased with him faced many fitnas during his time. Never did he think o lets be buddy buddy and play openness. No he crushed those fitnas had he not protected Islam, we would not have been Muslim today.

What were those fitnas about?

Please increase my knowledge if I am wrong, I heard that we cannot be Muslims without believing in Christianity and Judaism, then how come our religion wants us not to interact with Christians and Jews??

Kavalier

Brother, how can you confuse interacting with celebrating or congratulating them on their wrong festivals?.

The issue is you and many Muslims think Christmas is celebrating their love for Jesus(AS) but that's not it. Even atheists celebrate it which doesn't make sense right?

Read this from Wikipedia.
Moreover, for Christians, the belief that God came into the world in the form of man to atone for the sins of humanity, rather than the exact birth date, is considered to be the primary purpose in celebrating Christmas.

Astaghfirullah, do you not see anything wrong with it?

Let me give another example.

If you saw your Chief of army staff cutting cake with Hindus who were celebrating Ganesha Chitruti (a festival making idols etc), or Maha Shivatri for harmony. Would you encourage it and think it is okay?

Christmas is no different than Maha Shivatri. Don't let the colors fool you, the celebration is of something else.

This has nothing to do with interacting. You interact with a woman, would you wear clothes and act like her to show harmony?

Also why just Christmas then? Why not celebrate thanksgiving, baptism, Sunday church, Hindu festivals? Why not celebrate and congratulate every minority in Pakistan festivals otherwise we cannot show harmony or tolerance.

If chief is going to do it for Hindu community, what is wrong in that? Is he not their army chief?

You also seem to be quite knowledgeable and it will be a pleasure if you can teach me little. How will you differentiate between Eid Milad and Christmas? Following your principle, the chief should also not participate in Milad or Majlis, please correct me if I am wrong.

Kavalier

What does knowing a language means to you my brother in this context

I am not saying anything from myself, I am just pointing to your statement where you said that many cannot pronounce a single word of Arabic and are trying to discuss Islam.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not saying anything from myself, I am just pointing to your statement where you said that many cannot pronounce a single word of Arabic and are trying to discuss Islam.
Please check the statement again and try to comprehend it's to point out and not generalise.I hope you understand and apologies for the inconveniences.

Steyn

If chief is going to do it for Hindu community, what is wrong in that? Is he not their army chief?

You also seem to be quite knowledgeable and it will be a pleasure if you can teach me little. How will you differentiate between Eid Milad and Christmas? Following your principle, the chief should also not participate in Milad or Majlis, please correct me if I am wrong.

Don't act dumb to me. You're acting ignorant but know full well about Islam. I haven't seen any ignorant about Islam mention Eid Milad, none of my Christian friends have any idea about what we celebrate or who we are allowed to marry so please stop acting that way.

With that out of the way, my response wasn't even to you but since you asked.

Islam is a monotheistic religion ie we worship one God. Tawheed is the foundation of Islam and separates us from other religions. Do you get this?

Now, you feign ignorance but have asked about an issue that is actually debated in Muslim circles ie you become a Muslim then a Muslim argues with another if its right or not. Like the issue of number of Taraweeh, an ignorant about Islam will not know what Taraweeh is.

I already answered what Christmas is from Wikipedia. Go back and read it then use some brain and you will understand what is the difference between Eid Milad and Christmas. Also read up on what Muslims think about Eid Milad, some argue against it, some in favor of it.

I have no interest in arguing with a dishonest person. I will not claim ignorance about Christianity because i have read and watched so much about it, me feigning ignorance about it then attacking Christians is hypocrisy.

Kavalier

Don't act dumb to me. You're acting ignorant but know full well about Islam. I haven't seen any ignorant about Islam mention Eid Milad, none of my Christian friends have any idea about what we celebrate or who we are allowed to marry so please stop acting that way.

With that out of the way, my response wasn't even to you but since you asked.

Islam is a monotheistic religion ie we worship one God. Tawheed is the foundation of Islam and separates us from other religions. Do you get this?

Now, you feign ignorance but have asked about an issue that is actually debated in Muslim circles ie you become a Muslim then a Muslim argues with another if its right or not. Like the issue of number of Taraweeh, an ignorant about Islam will not know what Taraweeh is.

I already answered what Christmas is from Wikipedia. Go back and read it then use some brain and you will understand what is the difference between Eid Milad and Christmas. Also read up on what Muslims think about Eid Milad, some argue against it, some in favor of it.

I have no interest in arguing with a dishonest person. I will not claim ignorance about Christianity because i have read and watched so much about it, me feigning ignorance about it then attacking Christians is hypocrisy.

So your towheed and Iman is so weak that by participating in someone else's festival or happiness, you will not be believing in Towheed?

As far as I know, Eid Milad is celebrated for Prophet (SAW) birth, same Christians celebrate Christmas for Jesus (AS) birth. Also as someone mentioned above, isn't it a part of our Iman that we believe in Christianity and Judaism?

Steyn

Dude all I have to say is that if your believe is so weak that its shattered with cake cutting gesture worry about "your believe and make it stronger" before worrying about act of others. Why people make Islam so "fragile" I can't understand, what is the fear?. Create some bones in believe, make it stronger.

Who said my belief is weak? Why does it comes to my or anyone's belief if we argue with something? Don't dismiss the argument this way. I also caught you saying extremely condescending stuff about Muslims. Own up that statement or apologise for it.

Islam teaches us Stopping from evil and preaching good. The thread starter did that.

The chief justice is probably ignorant and doesn't know what Christmas is, as are many people here.

Steyn

So your towheed and Iman is so weak that by participating in someone else's festival or happiness, you will not be believing in Towheed?

As far as I know, Eid Milad is celebrated for Prophet (SAW) birth, same Christians celebrate Christmas for Jesus (AS) birth. Also as someone mentioned above, isn't it a part of our Iman that we believe in Christianity and Judaism?

Are you retarded or something? I told you to look at my previous post where i have explained Christmas isn't celebration of birth, in fact i must have mentioned this several times in my replies to others and even Navesh posted a video. I have no intention to repeat myself

Last edited:

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
I heard that we cannot be Muslims without believing in Christianity and Judaism, then how come our religion wants us not to interact with Christians and Jews??

How will you differentiate between Eid Milad and Christmas? Following your principle, the chief should also not participate in Milad or Majlis, please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't believe you are that ignorant, that leaves me with the option that you are removing the foundations of Islam: Tauheed and Risalat just to win an argument.

It is a sorry state when you say something outrageous like: "I heard that we cannot be Muslims without believing in Christianity and Judaism" and then claim someone else said this to further your argument: "Also as someone mentioned above, isn't it a part of our Iman that we believe in Christianity and Judaism?".

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)

You are contradicting The holy Quran which teaches us not to imitate kuffar to make our Iman stronger:

Then We put you, [O Muhammad], on an ordained way concerning the matter [of religion]; so follow it and do not follow the inclinations of those who do not know. (45:18)

And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment. (3:105)

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
If we're so worried about pleasing minorities, why not celebrate and congratulate Hindus on their Hindu festivals? What is wrong with celebrating Ganesha Chaturti? Hindus need solidarity too.
It breaks my heart to see these pictures, especially from Murad Ali who calls himself a Syed.
It is not without reason that these wretched people are being humiliated now by Allah. One thing is to do sin in the dark alone out of shame. It is far worse to do it in public because it spreads fisk. What people here don't get it is is far far far worse to do something like this when you are in a position of authority.

Last edited:

Steyn

It breaks my heart to see these pictures, especially from Murad Ali who calls himself a Syed.
It is not without reason that these wretched people are being humiliated now by Allah. One thing is to do sin in the dark alone out of shame. It is far worse to do it in public because it spreads fisk. What people here don't get it is is far far far worse to do something like this when you are in a position of authority.

Wow