My E-mail to Nusarat Javeed on his Articles

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Brothers,

I am sure he wouldn't respond to me, but he will most probably read it.

My only purpose to write to these creeps is to let them know what we think of them. So they are aware of our sentiment and their worth. I gave him few names just to let him know, what they are.

Secondly, I highlighted with some examples why we consider the politicians corrupt and thieves.

We need to be smart and create pressure groups. One day the message will get through. You can not keep Pakistani nation down, keep people without education and basic necessities of life. And if someone like IK start to make sense and inroads in to the people thoughts then all of a sudden all the thieves are after him.

I surely not his supporter, but I want Pakistan to progress and get rid of corruption and the corrupt politicians. At least Imran is not corrupt, and whatever he will do, will be million time better what we are getting at the moment.

kyon apna khoon jalatey ho....ignore the yellow journalism. They will do anything for the money

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
he is brilliant and........ funny
"Let me also say the man with the “Red Cap” i.e. Zaid Hamid is not my favourite cup of tea either. I not only know he is fake, but he is very dangerous as well. I know he is not even a proper Muslim because his associations not only in the past, but ideology he still follows and associations he still maintained."

You have disappointed me with this comment.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats all you could come up with.
After few months i guess i should hear some people starting to make imran as peer sahib. and then some other thing. Every one has the right to have there own opinion and that does not count as negative thing. Two humans cannot have the same opinion and that is ok and a normal thing. If few hundred people support some one that does not mean every one else should do the same. Its the taliban thought of forcing others to follow there own sick thoughts.

Brothers,

I am sure he wouldn't respond to me, but he will most probably read it.

My only purpose to write to these creeps is to let them know what we think of them. So they are aware of our sentiment and their worth. I gave him few names just to let him know, what they are.

Secondly, I highlighted with some examples why we consider the politicians corrupt and thieves.

We need to be smart and create pressure groups. One day the message will get through. You can not keep Pakistani nation down, keep people without education and basic necessities of life. And if someone like IK start to make sense and inroads in to the people thoughts then all of a sudden all the thieves are after him.

I surely not his supporter, but I want Pakistan to progress and get rid of corruption and the corrupt politicians. At least Imran is not corrupt, and whatever he will do, will be million time better what we are getting at the moment.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why to give any kind of importance to Nusrat Javed...........he is doing his well to come in lime light...........and our people are helping him by reply his articles......Ignorance is the right way to put him back in his place......

u r spot on, he is just doing all this just to be in the lime light
is jesay pagal banday ki baat per tawajahh deni he nhe chhaye

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
NJ is a paid agent of PPP thugs to discredit IK. He will keep spewing venum against him with baseless accusations.