My E-mail to Nusarat Javeed on his Articles

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[email protected]

Mr. Javeed,

Before I criticise your two recent articles, let me clarify to you my position. I am what you call overseas Pakistani, who until very recently didnt even have the ID card, but recently for nothing else but to avoid the troubles in obtaining the visa to visit Pakistan has applied for the overseas Pakistanis card.

I do not support any party, any leader or ideology. I am removed practically from Pakistani politics. But I also love Pakistan, which as much my country as well as others.

Therefore, my criticism is not based on bias or due to affiliations.

Let me also say the man with the Red Cap i.e. Zaid Hamid is not my favourite cup of tea either. I not only know he is fake, but he is very dangerous as well. I know he is not even a proper Muslim because his associations not only in the past, but ideology he still follows and associations he still maintained.

Suffice to say, he doesnt fool me from his sermons on Islam and from his pep talks. I know too much about Islam and bout him personally too, to be fooled like others. I not only understand him, but try to make other understand his reality too, not as much as political which you explained in your current article, but also his reality in Islamic teachings. His beliefs and people he follows and doctrines he preaches.

Unfortunately because of his Sermons he has changed the mind of many in the new generation, some people follow him blindly and are not ready to read or hear a word against him. In that sense he has succeeded to an extent.

My major problem is with your attacks on Imran Khan. I have read your first column for your new employers Express. You sure, you dont have personal axe to grind against Imran Khan?

I can assure you I am not his supporter, I do not have a vote in Pakistani politics and my involvement is only for the sake of Pakistan. My only concern is the interests of Pakistan, and who can serve them better.

You would agree with me, in the current crop of politicians, we see no hope. Most of the parties with so called public mandates and support are so hopeless that it is neigh impossible for a disassociated and dispassionate person to follow them or expect them to provide any solutions for Pakistan.

In the current climate you have to understand why Imran Khan is looked at as the only viable option to get Pakistan out of the troubles it is facing for a while now.

No wonder Imran Khan has became favourite of Pakistani youth. They see him as the only hope for Pakistan.

Do you blame them? What other options are there for them if they want Pakistan to take its rightful place amongst the nations of the world? Do they have to choose between the rock and the hard place?

What PPP, PMLN, MQM or ANP have to offer? Except more of the same? More loot, more injustices, more neglect for education, health, social welfare for Pakistanis. Rising high prices due to inflation caused by printing more money. Government cannot and does not have the will to first levy properly targeted taxes on people and industries, which had it so good for years and then collect the levied taxes without corruption.

Then there is huge trouble of law and order, take example of Karachi three of the major parties have stakes there, all three until very recently were sharing powers but still blaming each other for the murders of thousands of Karachi residents in last few years.

We know, there is massive corruption in Pakistan but when you hear them talk, they always blame each other, maintaining they themselves are whiter than white. Duh then who is looting Pakistan for years and brought it to its current position where we have major problems?

More importantly how these people who had been in power in one position or other have gone filthy rich without having any businesses or any other declared income? Unfortunately not only this absurdity had never been explained by these corrupt thieves, but more sadly the Pakistani people are kept uneducated purposefully by these thieves so they can not understand their games and keep voting for them based on their false and fake slogans.

You are a well known journalist, have worked for years in Pakistan, I am sure, you know far more than I do as a silent observer from a far far land. It amazes me why you are criticising Imran Khan despite knowing fully well that alternatives are not only thin on the ground but are non-existing.

How many of our current Politicians can explain and describe the economic vows Pakistan facing, let alone prescribing any measures, which can reverse the decline?

PPP as the major and ruling party has no one with economics background, experience and capacity to formulate and maintain an Economic Policy. They had to borrow one and another until recently settling on a person, who had a track record from late Musharaf era to use only one tool QE i.e. printing money to solve Pakistans economics vows and its liquidity problems.

He is directly responsible for worsening inflationary pressures building on Pakistani economy, which affect the populace directly because of increase in the prices of necessities. On the other hand it dilutes the value of already very weak Pakistani rupees, makes imports more expensive in rupees terms. He has shown once again he is incapable to use other methods to ease the problems by imposing taxes and collect the taxes from the powerful elites of the country.

In no other country finance minister can leave a 2 trillion hole in the budget and gets away with it. Our parliamentarians are so blinded with their affiliations that they not only passed this budget but also hailed it as their success. I only wish Pakistanis were educated to understand what games are played against them. Insane borrowing is pilling up the debts and printing money is causing huge surge in inflation.

This imposed and imported finance minister is also responsible for the idea of circular debt, which is causing most of the problems in the power generation industry. Pakistan has capacity of 20,000 against the demand of 16,000 Megawatts. But due to the problem of circular debt the generation is never running on its full capacity. Other problem is water management over the years, which causes the problems to run the generating capacity to its maximum.

I am sure PPP is waiting for the election when they will release the funds to the generation companies to ease the load shedding all of a sudden, and people would be fooled that power shortages are solved.

Lets count whom PPP has in the government, Yousuf Gilani, who is a stooge. His body language is the worst I have ever seen in any leader from around the world. One glance on him shows this man is a fake through and through, without honesty, credibility or capacity to run the country.

We have PPP representatives like, Abidi, Sharmilla, Warich, Kaira, Shehela, etc. They could be more suited to represent a criminal mob rather than a political party. In no civilised country these criminals can even last for few days.

Here is the biggest problem for Pakistan. How these people not only survived but also keep fooling the people of Pakistan by appearing on the TV screens daily?

Unless Pakistani media is completely useless and fake, these people cannot survive at all. I give you two examples; we know Sharmilla and her background. We have also heard stories millions of rupees were found hidden under her bed. If it is true or not, it is a fact that her family owns assets and wealth well beyond their means. Why we have not seen sincere efforts from a vast media in Pakistan to dig up the evidence against her and her corrupt family and take care of them once and for all?

The other example is of Faisal Abidi, months ago, in one of the talk shows Hanif Abbassi disclosed in Abidis presence that Abidi had been kicked out of Karachi and cannot enter it. I also heard another talk show host in Karachi specifically said Faisal was involved in Bhatta collection in Karachi with a certain Baloch.

One allegation was made on his face and he did not deny it, second was made in another TV broadcast to the nation. No denial from Abidi or PPP. Recently, we heard this criminal would be made Governor of Sind. Not to mention another criminal with murder cases hanging on his head, just vacated the post of Governor of Sind.

Mr. Javeed, this is the sad reality of Pakistan. Unfortunately I and other Pakistanis hold Journalists partly responsible for the mess in Pakistan. You have to agree you as a community have failed miserably otherwise Pakistan wouldnt have been in this position.

Lets look at express first its chief Mr. Ather Abbass regularly appears drunk on TV. To your shame you have also appeared drunk on certain shows. Is this not the main reason you are against Imran Khan, truthfully? You and him are from opposite sides? He is more inclined towards Islam while you like to be tipsy in the nights.

Then there are masterpieces like Najam Sethi, Nazir Naji, and Hassan Nisar etc. These people will sell their souls to anyone with the right amount of money and influence.

Pakistani Journalists should know their antics do not fool Pakistani younger generation. They understand fully well the treachery performed by most of well-known Pakistani journalists. Your lot is the worst of the worst in Pakistan.

Let me come to your first article in which you criticised Imran Khan. In your article you provided the proof why the Ex-General after denying for a period, thrown out his own name as the one behind Imran. This is quite a common practice by people, when they get frustrated from pestering, they usually say, it is me who has done it, do what you like.

Secondly, this particular General had been dead for years, so who is behind Imran now? You clearly failed to either mention or prove it.
Dont you think this is called yellow journalism?

I suggest, Mr. Javeed, if you have some personal axe to grind against Imran Khan or you dislike him personally then keep your personal preferences to yourself. In public if you throw an accusation, you should be able to produce the evidence rather than empty slogans or stabs in the dark. The General is dead and Imran Khan wasnt there in the first place. So at best, what you say can be taken as wild accusations made years after the event. I find no probate value in your accusations.

I can promise you I do not support Imran Khan, I am neutral, but I strongly feel, he is proving himself to be more capable than most. At least he is eloquent, understands the problems faced by Pakistan, have the solutions for its problems, he has the character and credibility.

Tell me which other leading politicians have these qualities? Why are you so desperately trying to malign his name, without providing any proofs?

Why would we the independents take your accusations seriously?

You are no different from people like Ather Abbas, Abidi, and Raisani who appear drunk on TV regularly. You have done so many times yourself.

The politicians and Journalists in the West dare not come on TV drunk, without facing ruins and most probably end of their careers. Raisani is still in his position despite appearing insanely drunk on the TV, swinging like a pendulum, not able to speak. In the UK he would have been history if he has done this in public. Here Alcohol is allowed compare to Pakistan.

I give you another example, very recently I heard Asma Jehangir, President of PSCBA of Pakistan, calling ex-law Minister Baber Awan as Dr. Awan. People know very well that despicable person is not a PhD, but a cheapskate who has bought it for few hundred dollars.
I mentioned this incident for two reason firstly he was referred as a Doctor by the president of the highest bar association of Pakistan, who should have known better, that cheats are not glorified.

Secondly, lets look at the personality and deeds of the President of PSCBA herself. She has appeared on more than one occasion wearing saffron ensembles with two Indian politicians who are involved in the murders of thousands of Muslims in India and they also issue threats to Pakistanis visiting India including the cricket team. But unfortunately these treacherous activities do not bother her or people like her. Once again in any other country, she would have been removed from the Public scene for being against her own countrys interest. But in Pakistan standards have fallen so low that people like her and Awan are glorified with status and award of positions in the Government.

Compare Awan with the Ex-German Defence Minister who recently have to resign from his position because it was proven that he plagiarised part of his thesis. Even though his PhD was genuine but he gave up the award and still have to resign. He had a bright future ahead of him, mentioned as the next leader of his party.

And what Pakistanis do? The glorified a cheat with fake PhD and he teaches how to apply Law to the country as Law Minister. No wonder with morals like this, Pakistan is going down rapidly in the eyes of the World. And it is no surprise Awans fingers are in every effort of PPP to defy the orders of the Supreme Court. What could we expect from cheats and dishonest people? Funnily enough this cheat did not stop on the glorified position he holds, he started to teach the Holy Quran on PTV.

This reminds me another fake PhD who has bought his degrees as a package from online Diploma Mill for few hundred dollars. He regularly broadcast programs on TV, teaching and preaching Holy Quran to the nation. One of the biggest TV network in Pakistan at the end of the program writes his name as Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussein to rub the salt in nations wounds.

Dont you think you are bit hypocritical to point out and criticise Zaid Hamid the red cap while ignoring far bigger crooks and cheats who are fooling the nation for so long?

In my considered opinion, Pakistani journalists are the worst in the World, without much research and investigation, presentation skills or personal credibility. You guys are lucky you are in Pakistan. Otherwise you would have been out of the job. More correctly you wouldnt get it in the first place.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
"Let me also say the man with the “Red Cap” i.e. Zaid Hamid is not my favourite cup of tea either. I not only know he is fake, but he is very dangerous as well. I know he is not even a proper Muslim because his associations not only in the past, but ideology he still follows and associations he still maintained."

You have disappointed me with this comment.

crankthskunk

i wish he reads such a long email
coz he will be too busy cooking something else against imran

He may find something worth while in my e-mail to write in his new article. I have given him plenty to write, at least it would be better than what non-sense he is writing right now.:lol::lol:

frenes

Nusrat Javeed ko Lal Topi bhut GERAM lagti hai is ko KALA TOOP bhut fir thy ga. Nusrat got me:)

zeshaan

Baykar main itnee lambee e mail likhee,

mujhay 100% yaqeen hay keh woh(NJ) iss e mail koo parhay gaa bhee naheen.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
[email protected]

Mr. Javeed,

Before I criticise your two recent articles, let me clarify to you my position. I am what you call overseas Pakistani, who until very recently didn’t even have the ID card, but recently for nothing else but to avoid the troubles in obtaining the visa to visit Pakistan has applied for the overseas Pakistanis card.

I do not support any party, any leader or ideology. I am removed practically from Pakistani politics. But I also love Pakistan, which as much my country as well as others.

Therefore, my criticism is not based on bias or due to affiliations.

Let me also say the man with the “Red Ca...........''.........

Good effort , mgr pehlae tou wo is ki translation krae gae , ...........

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Crank saheb

You have wasted your valuable time in writing to that worthless piece of crap anchorman, N. Javed. Because media freedom in Pakistan is only few years old, for better or worse, we do not have any journalist who is truly qualified to be good journalist.
I draw your attention to Mubashar Lucman, Hamid Mir, Nusrat Javed etc. Good majority of the journalists really used to be in different profession. Overnight Mush opened up the media (another goof Mush made), these ignorants and illiterates picked up the microphone and became famous overnight.

in the hearts of these crook and liars rests no interest but that of increase the rating, not even of the motherland.

I can almost bet my bottom dollar that you will not get his reply.

Also, you wrote: I know too much about Islam and bout him personally too
Nobody knows enough about Islam much less too much

the way you have mentioned about Zaid Hamid, it is within your rights to like or dislike.

Most of the people who like him, including myself, like him because of what we see and hear not what he was or may be behind the scene. So far he has not said or done anything against Islam or Pakistan. I dont consider him dangerous at all. he mostly offends people because he is pro-Pakistan and pro-Islam. He always starts his speech with Quranic ayah, always says 'aqa pbuh'.

The only people who have maligned him are the people who are on defensive because of his stance against India - Indian being the foremost and Americans.

I dont see anything wrong with ZH or his wake up calls.

May Allah make him even more convincing and spread his wake up calls

الله کرے زور زبان اور زیادہ

Correctio: the correct sentence should have been

"he mostly offends people because he is pro-Pakistan and pro-Islam."

sorry for any misunderstanding

Correction to the Correction: oooops I are gettin old. It was correct to begin with (cry)(cry)

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Let me also say the man with the “Red Cap” i.e. Zaid Hamid is not my favourite cup of tea either. I not only know he is fake, but he is very dangerous as well. I know he is not even a proper Muslim because his associations not only in the past, but ideology he still follows and associations he still maintained."

You have disappointed me with this comment.

it is better to br disappointed than continously becoming fool

crankthskunk

Brothers,

I am sure he wouldn't respond to me, but he will most probably read it.

My only purpose to write to these creeps is to let them know what we think of them. So they are aware of our sentiment and their worth. I gave him few names just to let him know, what they are.

Secondly, I highlighted with some examples why we consider the politicians corrupt and thieves.

We need to be smart and create pressure groups. One day the message will get through. You can not keep Pakistani nation down, keep people without education and basic necessities of life. And if someone like IK start to make sense and inroads in to the people thoughts then all of a sudden all the thieves are after him.

I surely not his supporter, but I want Pakistan to progress and get rid of corruption and the corrupt politicians. At least Imran is not corrupt, and whatever he will do, will be million time better what we are getting at the moment.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done dear.i think this type of journalists know what common people say about them.they are well aware of their public perception.thats something is from ALLAH to them that they still keep doing their dodgy work.abbas attahar & nazir naji even were "rewarded" by zardari but they dont realise that ALLAH will not forgive their wrongdoings.sach ko jhoot kahna ya jhoot ko sach kahna ALLAH ko to pasand nahe ha.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well done. Though I don't agree on what you said about Zaid Hamid

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk