Mansoor Ijaz( Qadyani) who is playing a very big role in destroying Pakistan. He is a Mosad Agent.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
But this is real Israeli dog , and qadyani... How unlogical he is ? ...and his claims.. he is talking about a India or Israeli...Who could say he is Pakistani ...Same like Faqeera...

Bhutto did very great neeki , and I believe May Allah for him by considering his this neeki...that he declared them non muslims ...and other countries followed him...

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
this is an old video from 2007.... the guy is making a case for the Chief Justice against Musharraf ... atleast listen to what he is saying man...

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
this is an old video from 2007.... the guy is making a case for the Chief Justice against Musharraf ... atleast listen to what he is saying man...
I think sayeen is right. The guy was making a case against Musharraf and it was the host was to taking interpreting everything ina diffrent way. That is the way US media works. If you talk about something that is not to their liking then they seem to become dumb and interpret everything differently.

Wadaich

I think sayeen is right. The guy was making a case against Musharraf and it was the host was to taking interpreting everything ina diffrent way. That is the way US media works. If you talk about something that is not to their liking then they seem to become dumb and interpret everything differently.

Please remeber. Only a Qadiyani shall come to the rescue of the Qadiyani.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
$$$$$$$ Talks...Simple.Don't Pay attention to these low life people.and first time Fox news is talking to a pakistani in polite manner cos he is talking of their interest.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please remeber. Only a Qadiyani shall come to the rescue of the Qadiyani.

Do you mean Chief Justice is a Qadiyani? thats why CJ ask him to conduct case against Musharaf or you mean if someone bring a fact in favor of Qadiani would be held as Qadiyani. if this is the conclusion, then who ever will speak truth will be some how "KAFIR" as per your dictionary.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
$$$$$$$ Talks...Simple.Don't Pay attention to these low life people.and first time Fox news is talking to a pakistani in polite manner cos he is talking of their interest.

I am really confuse, do help me to understand, whatever this person has talked have no sense, is this what you mean.

I am sorry to say, but in this case, in your country of honorable citizenship where you avail all best perks individually, but when it comes to show your patriotism as per your oath you betrayed them, is this fair for this country? do apologize me if you find me arrogant, but truely I am fed up of this double standard, Individual for personal benefit all are "HALAL" can't understand this "HIPPOCRATIC" behavior.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol Mansoor Ijaz is a favourite right-wing brown guy for Fox News to use whenever Pakistan has to come up. He's a crafty fellow. Damn him to hell lol.

But is he really a Qadiyani/Ahmedi or is that just another way of calling names and cursing which we Pakistanis often do as a hobby with those we dont agree with? ;)

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am really confuse, do help me to understand, whatever this person has talked have no sense, is this what you mean.

I am sorry to say, but in this case, in your country of honorable citizenship where you avail all best perks individually, but when it comes to show your patriotism as per your oath you betrayed them, is this fair for this country? do apologize me if you find me arrogant, but truely I am fed up of this double standard, Individual for personal benefit all are "HALAL" can't understand this "HIPPOCRATIC" behavior.

We might have other countries citizenship (which I dont have) but when it comes to our country Pakistan,Yes we must stand for our country...And for ur kind information ,if we live in these countries we pay the same taxes if not more as their citizens do.Their citizens have unemployment benefits and this and that.Or does the country u live in has an exception of taxes for immigrants and students?Here we are not talking about individuals.This low life guy in the news is representing the whole nation and whatever he says is supposed to be true for all Pakistanis...Next time he should come to the show as an american citizen.Peace.

By the way most of the american citizens are also against wars and dislike Fox and other news channels and call them biased and B.S. Does that mean they are betraying their country ?Or they are against the interest of their country? NO it depends on the thinking of individuals.But I am sure a least patriotic american if appear on Pakistani Media wont even say a word against their country.Now dont tell me why would they say anything against their country? Nobody is perfect and there are flaws in every system.

Sorry Super Mod...Don't ban me...lolz

Last edited:

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fox news isn't talking to a Pakistani, This is mansor Riaz, his father stole the nuclear secrets of pakistan, (which he actually thought he did), secondly he is a paid CIA and MOSAD agent.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhutto did very great neeki , and I believe May Allah for him by considering his this neeki...that he declared them non muslims ...and other countries followed him...
:lol:(clap)(clap)
They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.
Muslim countries have lost there blessings that God has bestowed on them. there is no peace in all those Muslim countries. Look around and decide whether his NEEKI is a blessing or a curse for the country and for those who follow in his footsteps. Moreover, the Muslim countries are not united in the sorrows of their Muslim brothers. There are problems in Syria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Why is it so? Yeh Allah ka Aazab hai jo iss waqt muslmanoon pay aiyahu hai...because they have rejected the promised Messiah & Imam Mahdi.

For your distressed memory - Ahmadis have big contribution to the atomic/missile program of Pakistan.

Btw. where is the proof that he (Manssor Ijaz) is an Ahmadi? Once again - nothing but cheap propaganda against Ahmadis

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
:lol:(clap)(clap)
They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.
Muslim countries have lost there blessings that God has bestowed on them. there is no peace in all those Muslim countries. Look around and decide whether his NEEKI is a blessing or a curse for the country and for those who follow in his footsteps. Moreover, the Muslim countries are not united in the sorrows of their Muslim brothers. There are problems in Syria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Why is it so? Yeh Allah ka Aazab hai jo iss waqt muslmanoon pay aiyahu hai...because they have rejected the promised Messiah & Imam Mahdi.

For your distressed memory - Ahmadis have big contribution to the atomic/missile program of Pakistan.

Btw. where is the proof that he (Manssor Ijaz) is an Ahmadi? Once again - nothing but cheap propaganda against Ahmadis

And Christian countries followed Mirza Kaza and blessed by God....Very funny stories u heard from Mirza Fmily...on MTV..

The same thing Musilma Kazzab must be saying during the time of Hazrat Ali and Muawia.

You people are getting the Zalalat of the world , just by leg pulling...

This what Your Mansoor Ijaz is doing...This is your manners, lie lie and leg pulling....

Wadaich

I would request U to please visit the following thread and mark all the hell bound dirty worm followers of Mriza Qadiyani Kazaab the Satan's offspring, for future reference.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?38962-The-Qadiani-Ahmadiyya-Lahore-Tragedy-By-Truth-Unvield&highlight=lahore+qadiyani