Kamran Akmal wicket Keeper aik Ghanda Anda / The Kamran Fakmal Bashing Brigade

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Kamran Akmal ke liye

menu note wakha-------------------baat tau such hai magar baat hai ruswaii ki

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Kamran Akmal ke liye

this is what kamran akmal need to play ,enjoy every one no tention for these bikaoo players.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Kamran Akmal wicket Keeper aik Ghanda Anda

both akmal brothers have links with the bookies,their performance tells you,they just play for money, doesnt care where does it come from,its linked all the way to ijaz butt who is zerdari man so the money go all the way up,thats why he is always in the team.

abidgr8

Citizen

During the halfway match analysis @Star Cricket Ian Chappel said "how many more matches is he gonna cost Pakistan before he is dropped from the team?, I dont want him in the team, Even if bats like Bradman" .. I couldn't agree anymore...

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hand him over to shoaib akhtar for a couple of hours. 2, 4 laatain maar k seedha na kar dia to kehna.
Abhi iss qabil hai shoaib.

w@si.

Citizen
Re: Kamran Akmal wicket Keeper aek ghanda anda

hoooorrrrrrrr chooooooooooopppppoooooooo(thumbsdown)

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Kamran Akmal wicket Keeper aik Ghanda Anda

I'm not watching all the matches due to work commitment. since we tend to have bad memory what if someone can create a table to log bad performance by each player we will know exactly how each player performed.

Starting with kamran akmal dropped catches in recent matches not to miss how many run out when one of akmal brother is on the pitch...hint hint

Shariah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

kamal hai ji, akmal sahib. some old memories from of him from azizi.

Adeel

Founder

Akmal has remained unchanged, unchallenged in his incompetency. Until the beginning of Pakistan's last summer in England, when there was still a will left to count, he was fluffing comfortably more than one chance per Test: 32 in 25 Tests. His ODI rate cannot be far behind.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

Following is list of FB Statuses for Kamran Akmal, on his great performance in today's match :)

Can someone forward it to some think tanks in PK, so they can have a show on Kamran Akmal's repeated performance...that might wake up PCB from their beauty nap.

1. Kamran Akmal drops so many catches, yet he himself doesn't get dropped. Confused? So am I!

2. The day's ironic moment came when Kamran Akmal edged to slip and watched Taylor, whom he had dropped twice in single digits, take a low catch without even the faintest fumble.

3. wiKi LeaKs *Breaking News* "Newzealand was playing with 12 players" ...12th man was Kamran Akmal! :D :D :D

4. Yeh mat samajhna k catch ham ne jaan b0ujh k ch0re hain*KAMRAN*Yeh t0u ch0ta sa birthday gift tha tayl0r k liye.:ppPpHappy BirthDay TayLor Bhaiya .. From Kamran Akmal

5. is it not ironic that kamran akmal can drop so many catches but he cant be dropped from the team

6. Kamran Akmal drops so many catches, yet he himself doesn't get dropped. Confused? So am I!

7. what wrong with the gloves of kamran akmal????

8. Behind every successful man there's a woman & behind every successful batsman there is Kamran Akmal !!

9. What do micheal jackson n kamran akmal have in common...they both wear gloves for no reason.

10. Newzealand declared Kamran Akmal man of the match.

11. Kamran akmal kicked the entire team into Taylor made HELL.

12. Kamran Akmal....what in the blue hell you doing. My mum would have caught those with eyes closed. And saved that leg bye too..kamran akmal..oh dear..retirement bells ringing out loud. Shoaib Akhtar I feel for you. What can you do when you have world's shittest keeper.

13. behind every successful/unsuccessful man,there will be a woman...... Now, Behind every Defeat there is only one man " KAMRAN AKMAL"

14. I hope Kamran Akmal or Kami "the Kangroo" with a punctured pouch should be replaced soon.

15. Name- Kamran Akmal.Address : 283-E - Defence Lahore.Agar aaj kuch nahi karo gey to kal bhugto gaye.. KHAMOSHI KA BOYCOTT.

16. Why do they keep selecting Kamran Akmal ? He's not the best wicketkeeper in Pakistan. He's not even the best in his family. And what makes it worse is that he's not even the second best keeper in his family. ------ Osman Samiuddin on cricinfo.

17. "If his batting was as good as Don Bradman's, he couldn't score enkamran akmal presented to giftz to Ross taylor... Shyd behn0i bnane ka m0od hai ! ough runs to make up for what he costs them with his keeping" - Ian Chappell on Kamran Akmal...

18. Kamran Akmal's favourite pickup line - Can I DROP you somewhere?

19. It's Ross Taylor's Birthday; Akhtar delivered the cake, Razzak the candles, and Kamran blew it.

20. Hum to Tailor ke paas silwane jaate thae Faraz, Aaj to Taylor ne hi hamare phar de.

21. Someone should tell Kamran Akmal he needs to be a lite more discreet when involved spot fixing and PS..Someone should check under his matress for a stash of $$$$!

22. Humein Tu Kamran Akmal ne Loota Ross Taylor Mian Kahan Dum Tha Humein Tu Chakey tb lage Jab Power Play khtam Tha !!!

23. newzealand and kamran akmal beat pakistan

24. kamran akmal presented to giftz to Ross taylor... Shyd behn0i bnane ka m0od hai !

25. Kamran Akmal... chief guest at Taylor's birthday party...

26. After the world cup we will realize that Afridi is a superb allrounder but not a captain kamran akmal is a sloger and not a wicket keeper Razzak is a hitter and not a bowler any more ... :)

27. I hope that Kamran Akmal's wife doesn't let him hold their kids.

28. Kamran akmal teri azmat ko salam. best wicket keeper of the world.....Fitay muon

29. Kamran Akmal.......I don't know how hard he will work to make us lose......Can't we get a good keeper.....even school kids might be better than him......

30. Kamran Akmal asks his fans...Yaar, 18th March ko kisi Australian Player ki Birthday tou nahi hai, zara check kar k btana???

31. Kamran Akmal (kutt** ka bacha)

32. Kamran Akmal's Address: 283, Block EE, Defence, Lahore. baqi aap samjh gaye honge :)

33. players ko back injury hothi hai,kamran akmal ko eye injury hui

34. kamran akmal ki maa ko salam kia beta paida kia hai......

35. kamran akmal ki ---------------- aagay aap khud samajhdar hein!!!!!

36. Aye Allah humarey uper Reham farmaye aur hamare purey Pakistan ko is Kamran Akmal nami Aazaab se nijaat dilayeh .........ameen

37. yeah the boys played well .. ahem i mean the kiwi boys :) in an unrelated news item the New Zealand government has decided to bestow uponKamran Akmal , the title of Knight and offered him citizenship in recognition of his services.

38. Kamran Akmal needs 'Catch Fixing' help:-))

39. After awful performance in the last match(both with the gloves and bat) Kamran Akmal has decided to retire from International Cricket yeh news ksi channel par ayi he kiya ???

40. Aj jb KAMRAN akmal ne catches drop kiye to AFRIDI kisi ko yaad karte karte roo para........ Guess whose d man? . . . . WOhi jo kehta tha , , WORLD CUP k liye mjhe b sath le chalo........

41. kamran akmal pakistan ki nabeena players ki team ka wicket keeper tha

42. Dear Friend, Ross Taylor. Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday.. I've Dropped Your Catches As Birthday Gift. Hope You Like It.. I've Been Giving Away Such Gifts To EvRyone Since I Started Playing Cricket.. From: Pahari Bakray K MOun Wala [Kamran Akmal]..

43. 'Sydney Test Villain'......kamran akmal........shamefull show yet again! :

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Australia tour me kia hoa ................ and why zulkarnain haider was threatened and why third khatmal brother was introduced in team..................

sab karrian milao to maloom hota he daal me kuch kala he..................He is a not a sincere player.

Baseer Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
The Kamran Fakmal Bashing Brigade

184969_169499999765874_169499236432617_359422_4937000_n.jpg

What is Kamran Akmal's favourite pick up line? "Can I drop you somewhere?"

Kamran Akmal is such a bad wicket keeper, he can't even catch a flu. Not even if he stood naked in sub zero temperatures in Siberia!

What do Kamran Akmal and Michael Jackson have in common? Both wear gloves for no apparent reason.

In pin drop silence, guess who drops the pin? Kamran Akmal!

Kamran Akmal is every robber's dream, because he will never be able to catch them.

Why did Kamran Akmal have to walk back to the team hotel after the match? Because he failed to catch the bus!

Maybe Kamran Akmal would have been a better wicket keeper if his hands were as big as his teeth.

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind Ross Taylor, there is Kamran Akmal.

Why is Umar Akmal the best batsman in the Akmal family? Because he got the most chance to bat in the back yard as Kamran Akmal kept dropping him.

What do Kamran Akmal and a funnel have in common? Both let things through easily.

Its time to drop Kamran Akmal, just so he knows how the ball feels.

If Kamran Akmal was a South American footballer, his mistakes would have cost him his life by now.

It's Ross Taylor's birthday! Shoaib Akhtar delivered the cake, Abdul Razzaq the candles, and Kamran Akmal blew them.

Kamran Akmal will make a very good footballer because he will never be required to use his hands to catch the ball.

Ever wondered how the third best wicket keeper in the Akmal family is the first choice wicket keeper in the country?

If a movie were to be made starring Kamran Akmal, it title would be "The one who dropped the ball".

What is the one thing that Kamran Akmal is really good at? Clapping! Because he's always eager to put his hands together before the ball reaches him.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

http://www.wellpitched.com/2011/03/kamran-fakmal-bashing-brigade.html

Last edited:

nonee17

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: The Kamran Fakmal Bashing Brigade

BAhut bahut lush yarrrrrrrr............i cant stop laughing at them

Baseer Khan

Voter (50+ posts)

To all those who still want to see him in the team, look what does our ex-player think about him

“He (Kamran) is one of the biggest weak links in this Pakistan team,” Ramiz Raja, the former Pakistan captain, told ‘The News’ here on Tuesday. “They should have gotten rid of him long time back,” added Ramiz

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

yaar isay unfit kro zbrdasti warna iss ne phir aglay match men khailnay lag jana hay.... gundo ko bhaij kr isay phainti lagwani hay yaar.. neendar haram kr di tempo tore dia sara ghuroor ka hahahahah