Jinn apparently interrupts woman in a live phone call to a Sheikh

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is nothing such thing called ''Jinns'', these videos simply shows the common misunderstanding of psychological treatment centers. ''By the way, I loved the story of the girl with JINN called ' Zulfiqar' ...I guess Zulfiqar must be 'Nukar wala Ashaq Larka' or some of her cousin. Religions have unique collaboration with ignorance and terror to occupy and keeping people busy in non sense. Religious Mantras, Darood, or spell cannot help in anyone's psychological treatment.

People need education.....and we need to tell them that.....Jinn do not exist.

Are you athiest or Ahmadi?

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
lucifer.jpg

Its all for the devil . When one does something like this , He makes a pact with devil and sells his soul for world.....

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
i would like to participate in this discussion .. i have 2 true stories , one is against these AMIL PEEER and one is about JINNs which was 100% true
once my brother went to AMIL PEER who was popular in TAWEEZ for KURRI PHASANA or LOVE KERWANA with your favrt GIRL :P ... so he went n PEER sab said go to QABRASTAAN (graveyard) and throw black desi KUKKAR into graveyard but dont see,like ur back should be towards graveyard's wall and trow it and go home,gave him white powder and said throw it in front of HER gate ,she will be in your feets and will cry for your love within 24 hours , took 500 rupees (concession) :P .... he did everything and nothing happened so my brother with his friend went to see PEER sab because SHE wasnt in his feet , he said ok do all that procedure again, tum ne koi ghalti ki hai ... my bro went to graveyard and threw BLACK KUKKAR into graveyard and he suddenly climbed on the wall of graveyard to see what happened with the KUKKAR and you know what ,.. PEER sab with his one MUREED was in graveyard to catch KUKKAR ,what happened next its sad story .... :)

second story or act happened with my friend and his mother,in 1994/95 and then 1999/98 , raat ko during sleep koi UNKO PAKAR LETA THA , htye cant move for a while and after good 45 to 120 minutes , automatically they got free from what happened to them , so there was MUFTI SAHAB in SARGODHA ,MUFTO TAYYAB SALEEM , he have knowledge of JINNS , they went to see him and he ordered JINN to come and face charges because JINN told him once that MY FRIEND's family made home on his home so ask them to leave otherwise i will make their life mess , MUFTI saab stopped him and ordered him that they are NEK LOG and NAMAZI family so move your house,this time again JIN said same thing and MUFTI sahab ordered him to LEAVE and if he dont want to then MUFTI SAHAB said something in arabic and JINN promised that he will obey his orders,,,,and after this they (my friend) never got any probelm, he is living happily in USA now a days and his family in same home...

i met MUFTI sahab and asked him is this true and he said yes i have knowledge and i can ask JINN to come and meet , and he said if you asked then to do something wrong then you will be MENTALLY ILL or DIE with unknown reasons , anyway i think JINN are reality but WHAT DM DIGITAL drama baaz doing its fake ...

once i know guy from SAUDIA phoned HIM and said doctor sahab job nahin hai please DUA kerain or koi wazeefa ... OMG .. HAZRAT MOHAMMAD (pbuh) KA ROZA WAHAN , KAABA wahan , wahan ja k mang pagal .. iss peer se jo khudd rozi k liye UK mara mara phirr raha hai ... illegal aya tha or jhoot bol k VISA/nationality li iss ne ...

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think some people do not put to use the process of elimination. What it means is that you come up with stronger ideas that can eliminate wrong ideas one by one. It helps troubleshooting or fault finding with ideas and things.

The idea is to come up with concrete arguments as to what something cannot be. This helps to narrow down the problematic area and could even eliminate it.

The question is, what can a jinn be or what a jinn cannot be? Can a jinn be a supernatural being? If yes, why and if no, why not? The idea is that you must come up with an explanation for yourself that cannot be contradicted.

Most problem is due to religious make beliefs that have been borrowed from outside into islam. The reason why some people brought them in is to use and abuse others by their con tricks.

The reason is that this is dog eat dog world which is very clear from our food chain ie some things live on others and competition for survival is fierce. To overcome this is not possible unless we rise above animalistic bahaviour to conscious highly thoughtful behaviour. This is only possible for humans because they have the ability to think, remember and reason. So by feed back we can modify our bad ways in to ways that could be good.

The worse situations we fall into cause us to fall and best situations help us better ourselves. This is why when we are trapped we fall pray to silly ideas and actions because we see our survival in that. For example, take two boxers, they are fighting so that one wins over the other. It is a game of tricks because each person is actually trying to trick the other to trip him so that one could eliminate his opponent. Likewise we are all in it for our own survival and try to trick everyone else unless we are not in the competition mode.

This is what islam stops us from ie competing against each other ie negative ways because that is like we are saying to each other let us prove who is worst of us towards others. Instead we are told to be positive and prove who is best of us towards others.

This is why so long as we are in competition against each other, we cannot be good with each other reach, because being good to others requires that we work with each other and support each other.

It is due to this negative competition that we are eliminating each other by whatever ways we can. This is why western idea has failed humanity very badly because it is benefiting west at the expense of everyone else. It is effecting more seriously those who are already at bottom end of the scale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism

No doubt that competition in nature is there but that does not mean we must accept it the way it is when we can do better by modifying it for our own good. We do that anyway that when we feel cold we put on heating or when we are hot we put on fan. This is how we make life suit us in little things so why not in big things. We were born without things even without clothes but we created plenty. All this tells us we can use nature to our advantage but right education and wide spreading of education is must. So long as some of us try to control things that we should not results will always be bad.

In a family if people controlled each other regarding things all should have then family will be in trouble always. This shows that there are people in positions of power who are not doing what they are supposed to do and they are doing things they should not. Life is enough problem as it is and people diverting us from right course of actions are doing us a great harm.

Lodhi

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.
Dear brother, thanks for your question and comments and we earnestly implore Allah to guide us all to the best and to reward us generously for our good deeds.
Scholars differ in opinion concerning the question in hand. Some say that jinn may possess human beings and some say this is not true. In fact, this question will remain controversial. Those who do not believe in the jinn possession need to reasonably explain the symptoms that the said-possessed people suffer from. On the other hand, those who adopt the other opinion take the strange cases of the said-possessed people as concrete evidence of their view, exploiting the fact that people are psychologically prepared to believe that jinn can possess their bodies.
In this regard, we would like to cite for you the following fatwa issued by the eminent Muslim scholar Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi:
Jinn are a kind of being that we cannot see as they are in reality. Allah Almighty says about Satan: Lo! He seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. (Al-A`raf: 27)
However, jinn may appear in human form, as happened during the Prophets time when a jinn in a human form came to Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) while the latter was guarding the zakah of Ramadan according to the Prophets order. Seeing the jinn gathering food of sadaqah in his hands (without permission), Abu Hurayrah caught him and was about to take him to the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him), but he set him free when the jinn gave him a piece of advice. When Abu Hurayrah told this story to the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him), he (peace and blessing be upon him) said, that was a jinn, and he was truthful about the piece of advice, though he was a liar in fact ( Reported by Al-Bukhari).
There are many people who claim that they have seen jinn or that they have relations with them, and some may even say they are married to a jinn. In fact, many of these claims are false. Moreover, many of those who claim that they are possessed by jinn do, in effect, suffer from psychological disorders such as schizophrenia and the like, and jinn have nothing to do with such disorders.
Moreover, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi vice-chairman of the European Council for Fatwa and Research, further states:
Scholars have differed regarding jinns possession of human beings and their ability to harm and afflict them with diseases and pains. Some scholars do believe that this may happen and cite as evidence for their view Almighty Allahs words: And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! The devil doth afflict me with distress and torment?. (Saad: 41)
This group of scholars have explained this verse literally and thus said that what afflicted Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) in his body, possessions, and family was caused by the Satan.
On the other hand, some other scholars are of the opinion that jinn cannot possess human beings, nor can they harm them, for Almighty Allah says: Feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan. (An-Nisaa: 76) According to this group of scholars, had jinn possession and jinns ability to harm people been true, people might have confused jinns deeds with Almighty Allahs.
Moreover, those scholars have explained the verse concerning Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) in a way that goes in line with the other verses and hadiths that indicate that Satan cannot harm or influence true believers. According to them, if this is the case with true believers in general, it should also be the case with prophets, with the more reason.
In Al-Jami` li-Ahkam Al-Quran, vol. 15, Imam Al-Qurtubi mentioned that Imam Ibn Al-`Arabi and other scholars have explained the verse in question as that what afflicted Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) in his body, wealth, and family was destined by Almighty Allah, yet Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) attributed it to Satan out of extreme politeness to attribute such afflictions to Almighty Allah.
According to At-Tafseer Al-Kabir by Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, some scholars also explained this verse on the same basis, that is, the afflictions that occurred to Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) were destined by Almighty Allah. Yet those scholars were of the opinion that Satan would whisper to Prophet Job reminding him of the many blessings that Almighty Allah caused him to lose so that Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) might lament his losses and become displeased with Allahs destiny for him. Prophet Job would resist such evil whispers, but Satan remained whispering those evil thoughts to him in such a strong way that Prophet Job was afraid to succumb to them. So, he prayed to Almighty Allah to help him get rid of such whispers, and that is what is referred to by distress and torment in Almighty Allahs words: And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! The devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (Saad: 41)
There are two other verses in the Glorious Quran that tackle Satans influence on people; one deals with this influence indirectly and the other directly.
The first verse is Those who fear Allah, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring Allah to remembrance, when lo they see (aright). (Al-A`raf: 201)
The influence here refers to the Satans whispering to people so that they may commit sins; it has nothing to do with the jinns possession of human beings.
The second verse is Those who swallow usury cannot rise up save as he ariseth whom the devil hath prostrated by (his) touch. That is because they say: Trade is just like usury; whereas Allah permitteth trading and forbiddeth usury. He unto whom an admonition from his Lord cometh, and (he) refraineth (in obedience thereto), he shall keep (the profits of) that which is past, and his affair (henceforth) is with Allah. As for him who returneth (to usury), such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein?. (Al-Baqarah: 275)
Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razis Explanation
According to Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, there are two explanations of this verse. The first is held by Abu `Ali Al- Gubbaie (a follower of Al-Mu`tazilah). Al-Gubbaie believes that Satans prostrating people by touch here refers to harming them via the evil whispers he tries to inculcate in their minds. It is this kind of harm that Prophet Job meant when he said, according to the Quran: Lo! The devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (Saad: 41)
Such evil whispers affect people of weak faith and cause them to have epilepsy. This is because those people are too weak to resist Satans whispers; they are in this case like cowards who faint from fear when left alone in a dark place. In this sense, Satans whispers have no influence on people of strong faith.
Thus, Al-Gubbaie, reasoning the issue and citing many bits of evidence from the Quran and the Sunnah, refutes the claim that Satan might have far-reaching influence on people. According to him, the only influence that Satan might have is through the evil thoughts he whispers to people.
The second explanation of the verse, according to Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, is presented by Al-Qaffal (a scholar from the Shafi`i school). Al-Qaffal is of the opinion that people used to attribute epilepsy to Satan and jinn in general. They also used to describe ugly things and unfortunate events as likened to Satan or attributed to him.
Based on this belief of people, Almighty Allah describes the bad condition of usurers as that of he who arises as if prostrated by the devils touch. In this sense also, Allah describes the Tree of Zaqqum that springs out of the bottom of the Hellfire saying: Its crop is as it were the heads of devils.(As-Saffat: 65; Tafseer Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, vol. 7, pp. 88-89).
Az-Zamakhsharis Explanation of the Same Verse
Az-Zamakhshari said in his Al-Kashaf, vol. 1, p. 399: The verse Those who swallow usury (Al-Baqarah: 275) likens the condition of usurers when they get up, to that of those hit by jinn. This comes in line with the Arabs belief that jinn may hit human beings and knock them down, and may even cause them mental disorder. There are many stories related by the Arabs about people seeing jinn with their very eyes. Hence, denying the peoples probability of seeing jinn is to the Arab like denying seeing concrete and material things around one.
Abu As-Su`ud was also of the same opinion as Az-Zamakhshari. This is obvious in his book: Tafseer Abu As-Su`ud. It seems to me, furthermore, that he borrowed such opinion from Az-Zamakhshari.
Al-Qurtubis Explanation of the Verse
Al-Qurtubi said, This verse clearly refutes the opinion of those who deny the jinns capability of harming human beings (Al-Jami` Al-Kabir, vol. 3, p. 355).
Al-Alusis Explanation of the Verse
The eminent scholar Al-Alusi said that usurers would rise up on the Day of Judgment like those who are strongly hit by jinn in this world.
Al-Alusi also quoted in one of his writings the scholar Ibn `Atiyyah as saying that the verse in question likens usurers keenness on accumulating money and their running after this end to the condition of unstable people who move in such great haste that one may call them mad.
Al-Alusi commented on this opinion saying, It is obvious that this opinion contradicts what people in general hold in this respect.
Al-Alusi also tackled the point of jinns beating some people and knocking them down and declared his agreement to this view. Furthermore, he strongly opposed the views of Al-Mu`tazilah and Al-Qaffal, who denied the jinns having any influence on human beings. They cite as evidence of their view what Satan said according to the Quran: And I had no power over you. (Ibrahim: 22)
Al-Alusi commented that Satans saying he has no power according to this verse refers to his inability to have thorough control or to enslave human beings, not to his inability to harm them in general.
According to Al-Alusi, there is much evidence from Shari`ah that contradicts this opinion of Al-Mu`tazilah and Al-Qaffal. For example, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, When any human being is born, Satan touches it and thus it cries. Another version of this hadith goes When any human being is born, Satan touches him at both sides of the body. The only exception in this regard is Mary and her son Jesus (peace and blessings be upon both of them), because Marys mother prayed to Almighty Allah as reported in the Qur an: Lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her offspring from Satan the outcast. (Aal `Imran: 36)?
There is also a hadith reported to the effect that the jinn kidnapped some person during the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and then returned him. Later that person reported, A bird like a camel came to me and carried me on a small feather of it.
According to Al-Alusi, the predecessors and Sunni people believe that what these hadiths refer to are true events, and explaining them in a non-literal way complicates matters. It is the strict school of Al-Mu`tazilah and the like that tend to resort to complex explanations of this kind. Reviewing hadiths reported about jinn proves true their capability to harm people.
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.
Dear questioner, thanks for your question and we earnestly implore Allah to guide us all to the best and to reward us generously for our good deeds.
Scholars differ in opinion concerning the question in hand. Some say that jinn may possess human beings and some say this is not true. In fact, this question will remain controversial. Those who do not believe in the jinn possession need to reasonably explain the symptoms that the said-possessed people suffer from. On the other hand, those who adopt the other opinion take the strange cases of the said-possessed people as concrete evidence of their view, exploiting the fact that people are psychologically prepared to believe that jinn can possess their bodies.
In this regard, we would like to cite for you the following fatwa issued by the eminent Muslim scholar Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi:
Jinn are a kind of being that we cannot see as they are in reality. Allah Almighty says about Satan: Lo! He seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. (Al-A`raf: 27)
However, jinn may appear in human form, as happened during the Prophets time when a jinn in a human form came to Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) while the latter was guarding the zakah of Ramadan according to the Prophets order. Seeing the jinn gathering food of sadaqah in his hands (without permission), Abu Hurayrah caught him and was about to take him to the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him), but he set him free when the jinn gave him a piece of advice. When Abu Hurayrah told this story to the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him), he (peace and blessing be upon him) said, that was a jinn, and he was truthful about the piece of advice, though he was a liar in fact ( Reported by Al-Bukhari).
There are many people who claim that they have seen jinn or that they have relations with them, and some may even say they are married to a jinn. In fact, many of these claims are false. Moreover, many of those who claim that they are possessed by jinn do, in effect, suffer from psychological disorders such as schizophrenia and the like, and jinn have nothing to do with such disorders.
Moreover, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi vice-chairman of the European Council for Fatwa and Research, further states:
Scholars have differed regarding jinns possession of human beings and their ability to harm and afflict them with diseases and pains. Some scholars do believe that this may happen and cite as evidence for their view Almighty Allahs words: And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! The devil doth afflict me with distress and torment?. (Saad: 41)
This group of scholars have explained this verse literally and thus said that what afflicted Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) in his body, possessions, and family was caused by the Satan.
On the other hand, some other scholars are of the opinion that jinn cannot possess human beings, nor can they harm them, for Almighty Allah says: Feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan. (An-Nisaa: 76) According to this group of scholars, had jinn possession and jinns ability to harm people been true, people might have confused jinns deeds with Almighty Allahs.
Moreover, those scholars have explained the verse concerning Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) in a way that goes in line with the other verses and hadiths that indicate that Satan cannot harm or influence true believers. According to them, if this is the case with true believers in general, it should also be the case with prophets, with the more reason.
In Al-Jami` li-Ahkam Al-Quran, vol. 15, Imam Al-Qurtubi mentioned that Imam Ibn Al-`Arabi and other scholars have explained the verse in question as that what afflicted Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) in his body, wealth, and family was destined by Almighty Allah, yet Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) attributed it to Satan out of extreme politeness to attribute such afflictions to Almighty Allah.
According to At-Tafseer Al-Kabir by Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, some scholars also explained this verse on the same basis, that is, the afflictions that occurred to Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) were destined by Almighty Allah. Yet those scholars were of the opinion that Satan would whisper to Prophet Job reminding him of the many blessings that Almighty Allah caused him to lose so that Prophet Job (peace and blessings be upon him) might lament his losses and become displeased with Allahs destiny for him. Prophet Job would resist such evil whispers, but Satan remained whispering those evil thoughts to him in such a strong way that Prophet Job was afraid to succumb to them. So, he prayed to Almighty Allah to help him get rid of such whispers, and that is what is referred to by distress and torment in Almighty Allahs words: And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! The devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (Saad: 41)
There are two other verses in the Glorious Quran that tackle Satans influence on people; one deals with this influence indirectly and the other directly.
The first verse is Those who fear Allah, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring Allah to remembrance, when lo they see (aright). (Al-A`raf: 201)
The influence here refers to the Satans whispering to people so that they may commit sins; it has nothing to do with the jinns possession of human beings.
The second verse is Those who swallow usury cannot rise up save as he ariseth whom the devil hath prostrated by (his) touch. That is because they say: Trade is just like usury; whereas Allah permitteth trading and forbiddeth usury. He unto whom an admonition from his Lord cometh, and (he) refraineth (in obedience thereto), he shall keep (the profits of) that which is past, and his affair (henceforth) is with Allah. As for him who returneth (to usury), such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein?. (Al-Baqarah: 275)
Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razis Explanation
According to Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, there are two explanations of this verse. The first is held by Abu `Ali Al- Gubbaie (a follower of Al-Mu`tazilah). Al-Gubbaie believes that Satans prostrating people by touch here refers to harming them via the evil whispers he tries to inculcate in their minds. It is this kind of harm that Prophet Job meant when he said, according to the Quran: Lo! The devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (Saad: 41)
Such evil whispers affect people of weak faith and cause them to have epilepsy. This is because those people are too weak to resist Satans whispers; they are in this case like cowards who faint from fear when left alone in a dark place. In this sense, Satans whispers have no influence on people of strong faith.
Thus, Al-Gubbaie, reasoning the issue and citing many bits of evidence from the Quran and the Sunnah, refutes the claim that Satan might have far-reaching influence on people. According to him, the only influence that Satan might have is through the evil thoughts he whispers to people.
The second explanation of the verse, according to Imam Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, is presented by Al-Qaffal (a scholar from the Shafi`i school). Al-Qaffal is of the opinion that people used to attribute epilepsy to Satan and jinn in general. They also used to describe ugly things and unfortunate events as likened to Satan or attributed to him.
Based on this belief of people, Almighty Allah describes the bad condition of usurers as that of he who arises as if prostrated by the devils touch. In this sense also, Allah describes the Tree of Zaqqum that springs out of the bottom of the Hellfire saying: Its crop is as it were the heads of devils.(As-Saffat: 65; Tafseer Al-Fakhr Ar-Razi, vol. 7, pp. 88-89).
Az-Zamakhsharis Explanation of the Same Verse
Az-Zamakhshari said in his Al-Kashaf, vol. 1, p. 399: The verse Those who swallow usury (Al-Baqarah: 275) likens the condition of usurers when they get up, to that of those hit by jinn. This comes in line with the Arabs belief that jinn may hit human beings and knock them down, and may even cause them mental disorder. There are many stories related by the Arabs about people seeing jinn with their very eyes. Hence, denying the peoples probability of seeing jinn is to the Arab like denying seeing concrete and material things around one.
Abu As-Su`ud was also of the same opinion as Az-Zamakhshari. This is obvious in his book: Tafseer Abu As-Su`ud. It seems to me, furthermore, that he borrowed such opinion from Az-Zamakhshari.
Al-Qurtubis Explanation of the Verse
Al-Qurtubi said, This verse clearly refutes the opinion of those who deny the jinns capability of harming human beings (Al-Jami` Al-Kabir, vol. 3, p. 355).
Al-Alusis Explanation of the Verse
The eminent scholar Al-Alusi said that usurers would rise up on the Day of Judgment like those who are strongly hit by jinn in this world.
Al-Alusi also quoted in one of his writings the scholar Ibn `Atiyyah as saying that the verse in question likens usurers keenness on accumulating money and their running after this end to the condition of unstable people who move in such great haste that one may call them mad.
Al-Alusi commented on this opinion saying, It is obvious that this opinion contradicts what people in general hold in this respect.
Al-Alusi also tackled the point of jinns beating some people and knocking them down and declared his agreement to this view. Furthermore, he strongly opposed the views of Al-Mu`tazilah and Al-Qaffal, who denied the jinns having any influence on human beings. They cite as evidence of their view what Satan said according to the Quran: And I had no power over you. (Ibrahim: 22)
Al-Alusi commented that Satans saying he has no power according to this verse refers to his inability to have thorough control or to enslave human beings, not to his inability to harm them in general.
According to Al-Alusi, there is much evidence from Shari`ah that contradicts this opinion of Al-Mu`tazilah and Al-Qaffal. For example, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, When any human being is born, Satan touches it and thus it cries. Another version of this hadith goes When any human being is born, Satan touches him at both sides of the body. The only exception in this regard is Mary and her son Jesus (peace and blessings be upon both of them), because Marys mother prayed to Almighty Allah as reported in the Qur an: Lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her offspring from Satan the outcast. (Aal `Imran: 36)?
There is also a hadith reported to the effect that the jinn kidnapped some person during the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and then returned him. Later that person reported, A bird like a camel came to me and carried me on a small feather of it.
According to Al-Alusi, the predecessors and Sunni people believe that what these hadiths refer to are true events, and explaining them in a non-literal way complicates matters. It is the strict school of Al-Mu`tazilah and the like that tend to resort to complex explanations of this kind. Reviewing hadiths reported about jinn proves true their capability to harm people.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
The term ‘Jinn’ is often misunderstood.

It is supposed that they are unseen fiery creatures that live on earth and in the atmosphere and that they can possess people.

The Quran does not condone the existence of any such thing as ‘demons’. And there is a reported saying of the exalted Prophet, “La Ghoul” = There is no such thing as ghoul, demons, Dracula, vampires, fairies, witches and wizaards etc. All such things fall into the domain of superstition.

“And the Jinns He has created from a confused flame of fire (with a fiery disposition 55:15).
[References to Jinns: 2:102,6:76, 6:100, 6:112, 6:128-130, 7:12, 7:38, 8:27, 11:119, 15:17, 15:27, 21:82, 32:13, 34:12-14, 37:158, 38:76, 46:29-32, 55:15, 72:1-15, 75:2-6, 114:6 Jinn, in fact, implies something hidden, rarely seen. So, after using Tasreef, Al-Jinn = The nomads. Jannah from the same root means a garden hidden in foliage. When the Jinns or nomads move to dwell in towns and become civilized, they are referred to as Ins = Urbanites.

Among the verses referred to above, Jinn, at times, denotes the hidden evil prompting that goes on in the human mind. In the sense of flashes of evil prompting, Jinn can be understood as Satan in minor forms. Satan = Selfish or rebellious desires, works in concert with evil emotions which have been described as being fiery in the Jahilyah poetry. ‘Emotions being fiery’ stands up to reason.

Verse 21:37 convincingly shows what the ‘creation of Jinn out of fire’ actually means. Using exactly the same terms ‘khuliq’ and ‘min’ it states “KHULIQAL insanu MIN ‘ajal”. Literally that would translate as: He created man out of haste. Whereas the clear understanding is: Man has been created with a tendency to be hasty and looking for instant gains or results.
Such is the case with, “KHULAQAL jaanna MIN marijin MIN naar”. He created the nomads with a fiery disposition.
This Surah beautifully illustrates another very important point. Wherever in the Quran we come across the utterance or behavior of people that is not condemned by other verses, it stands confirmed by God as right and truthful]
PS: Our Mullahs believe in the Biblical concept of people getting possessed by demons or ‘Jinns’. But when they get even more blinded support of their false dogmas, they conveniently disregard their beloved Ahadith. The exalted Prophet is reported to have said that NASHARAH (the pretense of exorcism or expulsion of demons is a Satanic act. Yet, our Mullahs torture a mentally deranged person claiming that he or she is demon-possessed, and then heavily beat the poor victim, expose him to ignited chillies smoke etc.
No doubt that leaving aside the Book of Allah is no less than death for the so-called Muslims.

The Quran has warned us already...
9:34 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! A great many religious leaders, rabbis, priests, monks, Mullahs, yogis, and mystics devour the wealth of people in falsehood, and bar them from the path of God. All those who hoard up gold and silver and do not spend it in the cause of God, to them give tidings (O Prophet) of a painful doom. [Ahbaar = Clergy of any religion.
Ruhbaan = Monks, Yogis and Sufis]

And these verses speak about those people who think they know everything and are rightly guided. They never check themselves, their knowledge and beliefs, to see whether they are lost in error or not.

7:30 But there will be two parties among people. Some of them will live upright while others will go astray. They will ally with satanic people instead of God. (They will take their religious leadership as their masters instead of God) and think that they are rightly guided.
43:36 Whoever closes his eyes to the remembrance of the Beneficent, to him We assign a Satan as an intimate companion. [His desires overtake him]

43:37 Such (satanic forces) hinder them from the Path, but (rationalizing their actions) they think that they are rightly guided.

43:38 But in the end when he comes to Us, He will say (to his split self), "Ah! I wish I were far apart from you as the East is from the West. Ah! What a miserable companion."

True believers are those who want everyone to be rightly guided.
16:37 (O Messenger) in your compassion you desire everyone to be rightly guided, but God does not guide those who choose straying. And they have no helpers.

Last edited:

Mughal1

I think our problem is our mental conditioning that we have either invented some names and attributed to them senseless capabilities for which there is no evidence whatsoever or that we took a word and attach to it all the nonsense that comes to our minds again without any evidence whatsoever.

We have same attitude towards the quran ie we take words used in it then attach to those words the meanings that we desire to attach. We are not bothered to look at purpose of the quran according to which its text must be understood.

For example, the quran is for guidance of humanity but what sort of guidance? The guidance to live properly in this world so that we do not have problems that we create for ourselves. The quran is not for guidance of other than humanity.

Like books, the prophets were also sent for guidance of humanity.

All things the quran talks about in this world are physical realities.

Reason and rationality, claim and evidence is consistent in the whole text of the quran. Nowhere the quran talks about itself as guidance for anything other than humans. All conditions and states it talks about are about humans. Ruling system, economic system, society it talks about culture it talks about is all about human beings. The world is not fit for nonmaterial things. The earth will not be needed for beings that are nonmaterial. They will not need this food either. Nonmaterial beings will need nonmaterial things. Nonmaterial things cannot affect material things and vice versa.

All such points if we ignore only then we can accept nonsense attributed to words like malaaika or jinn etc.

Let me put it another way. Let us suppose a word ie monster. Let us now attribute to it whatever supernatural properties and capabilities we wish it to have. After making up all sorts of stories we can just start spreading them and after a while we will be able to take advantage of many people who lack sense as well as those who want to join our movement to abuse those people. This is all there is to it.

Conspiracies against humanity have been always there by those who wanted to control others as masters of everything ie land and resources. If america is willing to go to any length that it is then why not any people whose sole goal is to use and abuse others?

It is for these like reasons we should not trust any of so called tafaseer and ahadith that turn the quran in to a book of nonsense.

The quran is supposed to be a solution to our problems and not part of the problems. So people who are trying to create confusion are those who are actually conspiring against the quran and those who claim to follow it. Not those who are trying to keep things as they are supposed to be.

There are so many verses in the quran that claim the quran is clear or self evident in its claims about this world. So if jinns, shiyateen or malaaika are anything other than people then we need proof not the other way round.

It is because one is making an extra ordinary claim about the quran so how can one do so without any clear evidence?

There is nothing in the quran telling us the jinns or the malaaika are invisible beings so how did anyone who claims such things become aware of existence of such things or whatever they do? This clearly proves their claim claim false.

It also proves all such tafaseer and so called ahadith false also.

If someone claims something that is possible for the prophet as a human being then it is believable provided we have authentic narrations but if something is not even possible for the prophet then narrations cannot be accepted for that.

If the quran was such a book that disregarded basic rules of wisdom then it could not be free of confusion and therefore could not be from Allah. Moreover, a book full of confusion cannot be any guidance for anything because anyone could turn it to anything they liked. The quran repeats many times words like AAYAATIN BAYYINAAT= clear goals, guidelines or landmarks, road signs etc etc.

So people need to be very careful as to what they attribute to Allah and his messenger due to their ignorant religious leaders. One can see that make beleifs will not do.

These like arguments prove it beyond any reasonable doubt that the quran has been mistranslated and misinterpreted. Since it is done at a massive scale, it would appear a deliberate attempt to hide its real message by nonsense. it is amazing that its message is still coming through after centuries of manipulation and misuse by people in power and their employees.

crankthskunk

وَالْجَآنَّ خَلَقْنَاهُ مِن قَبْلُ مِن نَّارِ السَّمُومِ (15:27)

15:27 whereas the invisible beings We had created, [long] before that, out of the fire of scorching winds.

Jins were created By Allah SWT well before Humans, thats why Iblees who is one of the Jins was there before Adam AS.

وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَاء مِن دُونِي وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا (18:50)

18:50 AND [remember that] when We told the angels, "Prostrate yourselves before Adam," they all prostrated themselves, save Iblis: he [too] was one of those invisible beings, but then he turned away from his Sustainer's command. Will you, then, take him and his cohorts for (your], masters instead of Me, although they are your foe? How vile an exchange on the evildoers' part!

Jins exists no doubt but the problem is how people can come under their spell or these so called healers can so easily get hold of the Jins and cast them out of the bodies. I use a very simple barometer, the best and most beloved person and human to Allah SWT is our beloved Prophet SAW. Therefore, when I personally want to judge and understand a matter I take the example of Prophet Muhammad SAW and check what the Holy Quran decreed about Prophet SAW in given situation or topic. For example on the topic of knowledge of the Unseen I previously discussed or now the knowledge about the presence of the Jins or unseen creatures. Please remember the use of the word Jins in the Holy is not limited to he creatures from fire, but means all the creatures living in other dimensions not understood and are beyond human perception.

وَإِذْ صَرَفْنَا إِلَيْكَ نَفَرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقُرْآنَ فَلَمَّا حَضَرُوهُ قَالُوا أَنصِتُوا فَلَمَّا قُضِيَ وَلَّوْا إِلَى قَوْمِهِم مُّنذِرِينَ (46:29)

46:29 AND LO! We caused a group of unseen beings to incline towards thee, [O Muhammad,] so that they might give ear to the Quran; and so, as soon as they became aware of it, they said [unto one another], Listen in silence! And when [the recitation] was ended, they returned to their people as warners.

The Holy Quran made it very clear that the Jins were listening to the Holy Quran but Prophet Muhammad SAW was unaware of the fact. He SAW only became aware of the Jins listening to the Holy Quran after the wahi descended on him SAW.

If Prophet SAW was unaware of the presence of the Jins then how these midgets and crooks could see the Jins or feel their presence is beyond me. Like I said personally my barometer is the person of Prophet SAW and the Holy Quran.

وَجَعَلُوا بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الْجِنَّةِ نَسَبًا وَلَقَدْ عَلِمَتِ الْجِنَّةُ إِنَّهُمْ لَمُحْضَرُونَ (37:158)

37:158 And some people have invented a kinship between Him and all manner of invisible forces although [even] these invisible forces know well that, verily, they [who thus blaspheme against God] shall indeed be arraigned [before Him on Judgment Day: for]

As I explained it is not only limited to creature of Fire, most classical commentators are of the opinion the term al-jinnah here is used for angels, but in my opinion it reflects all the invisible forces in secondary sense, which elude mans senses and perceptions hence the use of plural. Nevertheless, according to commentators the term is used for the Angels.

قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ (34:41)

34:41They will answer: Limitless art Thou in Thy glory! Thou [alone] art close unto us, not they! Nay, [when they thought that they were worshipping us,] they were but [blindly] worshipping forces concealed from their senses; most of them believed in them.

Once again the answer is from the Angels according to the commentators but as the answer by Angels on the Day of the Judgement would declare that the sinners were worshiping the invisible forces out of their subconscious fear of unknown. This fear which sooner or later engulfs all those who do not believe in the existence of God and therefore do not see any purpose of human life on earth.

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)
if anyone on this forum thinks he has experienced a jinn or knows someone who's possessed by a jinn he needs to see a medical doctor, a psychiatrist, or a psychologist

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
if anyone on this forum thinks he has experienced a jinn or knows someone who's possessed by a jinn he needs to see a medical doctor, a psychiatrist, or a psychologist

(bigsmile) seems you need to see a doctor yourself buddy.

brother if you lack knowledge of anything do not be so sure that it do not happen. one who experience it can suggest you the same advice. isnt it

so be cool and study , consider yourself lucky not to be a victim of such .

I never try to say bad for anyone but I wish I could say that you experiance jinn yourself and then be cured to say " yes they exist and possess human being".