Jinn apparently interrupts woman in a live phone call to a Sheikh

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye tu fake lag rahee he,aaj tak aysa nahee howa jinn insano koo tang nahee kerty,Allah key Nabi (S A W W) nay behtareen nuskha hamy batya he key charo Qull oor Aytulkursi perhy ,shetan, insan,jinn ya kisee roop may ho wo bahg jaye ga,Mulana sab nay ph per khatoon ko charoo Qull ya Aytulkursi perhny ka nahee bola ,ajeeb bat he

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother, Jadu barhaq hai, aur hamaray Nabi Pak (PBUH) per bhe jadu kia gaya tha aur uska asar bhe hua tha. Aur is mohatarma ke saath bhe yahi masla hai jo ke woh apni call ke douran bata rahi theen. Aur jadu jab kia jata hai to isko bazaria jin he amal me laya jata hai.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar mager ye baat smajh nahi aati kay ye jitnay bhi jin waghaira dakhil hotey hayn ye ghareeb aur gher shadi shuda per kiun hotey hayn.....

is baat mein koi shak nahi kay jin wojoud rakhtey hayn aur baaz shaitani ya rohani amaliat kay zariye inko qaboo bhi kia jaskta hay, but ye jin se related 70% cases jhootay hotey hayn...

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
is may koee shaq nahee key jado hota he,App (S A W W) per howa tah,mager jinn insan key nader nahee a sakta, pakistan may hamary logo ke aksareat complex may mubtla he,tarah tarah ke nafseyti beymareya he , is waja say loog samjhty he key jinn ander gohs geya he,ager aaj ham sahee musalman ban jaye Allah key Nabi (S A W W) key batye howy tareeqo per amal kery tu koee jinn win ka aser nahee ho ga
Brother, Jadu barhaq hai, aur hamaray Nabi Pak (PBUH) per bhe jadu kia gaya tha aur uska asar bhe hua tha. Aur is mohatarma ke saath bhe yahi masla hai jo ke woh apni call ke douran bata rahi theen. Aur jadu jab kia jata hai to isko bazaria jin he amal me laya jata hai.

tariq_tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pta nahin ye video fake tha ya nahi likn jo kuch is larke key sath horaha tha bilkul istarha maine apne ankhon say aik adme kay sath hothe deka hai jo mira nazdeek ka rishta daar bhi hai.

Lodhi

Bhai meray Hazoor (pbuh) nabeon ke sardar they aur jab un per asr ho sakta hai to phir kisi per bhe ho sakta hai chahey kitna he roza namaz ka paband keyoun na ho. Allah tala ki har baat me koi na koi mantaq hoti hai aur is me bhe koi na koi mantaq ho ge he. Aur jahan tak jin ke insan me dakhil honay ki baat hai to is me bhi ulma-e-deen ki raey yah hai ke aisa hota hai. haan Log nafsiati bemari me mubtala hoon aur drama kartay ho to us se is haqeeqat ko change nahi kia ja sakta yeh bhe apni jaga aik haqeeqat hai.

Mughal1

Bhai meray Hazoor (pbuh) nabeon ke sardar they aur jab un per asr ho sakta hai to phir kisi per bhe ho sakta hai chahey kitna he roza namaz ka paband keyoun na ho. Allah tala ki har baat me koi na koi mantaq hoti hai aur is me bhe koi na koi mantaq ho ge he. Aur jahan tak jin ke insan me dakhil honay ki baat hai to is me bhi ulma-e-deen ki raey yah hai ke aisa hota hai. haan Log nafsiati bemari me mubtala hoon aur drama kartay ho to us se is haqeeqat ko change nahi kia ja sakta yeh bhe apni jaga aik haqeeqat hai.

dear Lodhi, jaadoo=magic=sahr and sahr is from root seen, hay and raa. It means turning something ie turning something from what it is to something that it is not eg truth into falsehood or falsehood into truth.

The same word also means sehr in urdu=dawn. It is a time when night and day time are confused together ie night is changing into day.

So magic is simply put trickery either to fascinate or to deceive depending on the purpose of user.

Sahr also means mental disorder.

What sahr does not mean is supernatural power but that is how people understand it and that is why people look for so called aamils to get what they want without needing to go through right rout of actions.

This is why trickster are using and abusing people, particularly sadly those who are already destroyed by worldly pressures of life.

So it is time we start educating our people than push them into more and more superstition and confusion. So people who are trying to promote ignorance and stupidity are not doing anything good for people rather they are pushing them into more and trouble.

A person who is losing the game of life by doing silly things already out of ignorance, it is not good to encourage such person into more and more of the same.

We think we are helping our people but in fact we are destroying them by instilling silly things in their heads. I wish we could think that far.

Make beliefs are self evident because they make no sense due to being full of contradictions. Same with magic. If magic is a supernatural power then why do we need weapons to fight? Each country is dying to get its hands on more and more effective weapons of destruction, why not use magic and jinns to teach other lessons? Just a little bit logic and thought in mind can reveal that it is all a nonsense.

The question is, who benefits from such nonsense make beliefs? The ruling elite and mullas. Why is it that magic and jinns only posses ignorant people with problems in their lives? It is time to ask some tough questions of those who promote such nonsense and stupidity. They should see how people are suffering already and how they suffer more when others tell them you are doing the right thing.

Then yet more sad thing is that people attribute all this nonsense to islam, which actually condemns such nonsense ideas telling so many times in the quran that people must use their brains. It is because when we use our brain for proper thinking it brings us out of our confusions.

regards and all the best

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Thanx for these videos. These should be the first videos or rather a whole new thread and a complete discussion. It also shows that how important is worldly education if one wants to get rid of 1001 myths, superstitions and paradoxes. Thanx to Allah Pak and my parents for my medical education. A must see for every one. Such information should be included in Basic Compulsory education.

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jin ko qaboo nahi kia ja sakta..
Hazrat Suliman(A.S) ko Allah nay aisi badshahat di thi jo kisi ko nahi di.. yani jin bhi inkay qaboo may thay.. ya kisi ko nahi milli kion kay unki dua tha kay aisi saltanat millay
jo kisi ko na millay

Jin insan kay sath contract kar sakta hay normallay kala jadoo aur ganday kaam karnay wallon kay sath hoota hay takay loogon ko bhatka sakeen aur ya hi unka task hay.

jin insan kay undar bhi aa sakta hay aur
1- wo quranic verses kay zarya nikala jata hay jaisay
2- ya kisi ganday admi kay kehnay say bhi challa jata hay takay logon ko bhatka sakay aur dusray faiday bhi hasil hoon

Narcissist

Banned
There is nothing such thing called ''Jinns'', these videos simply shows the common misunderstanding of psychological treatment centers. ''By the way, I loved the story of the girl with JINN called ' Zulfiqar' ...I guess Zulfiqar must be 'Nukar wala Ashaq Larka' or some of her cousin. Religions have unique collaboration with ignorance and terror to occupy and keeping people busy in non sense. Religious Mantras, Darood, or spell cannot help in anyone's psychological treatment.

People need education.....and we need to tell them that.....Jinn do not exist.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Instead making fun of this which shows the lack of knowledge about such matters, we must pray for that lady that may Allah protect her and make her healthy again.
I can say that this video is not fake, and jin do such sorts of things, have known 2 cases in which the jin was burned by quranic verses, and in another jin accepted Islam and left the body of affected person.

May Allah keep all of us safe from the evils of jin or humans. ameen

Note : this is another debat about what is going on in our cities or ruler areas in the name of jadu or jins .

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye tu fake lag rahee he,aaj tak aysa nahee howa jinn insano koo tang nahee kerty,Allah key Nabi (S A W W) nay behtareen nuskha hamy batya he key charo Qull oor Aytulkursi perhy ,shetan, insan,jinn ya kisee roop may ho wo bahg jaye ga,Mulana sab nay ph per khatoon ko charoo Qull ya Aytulkursi perhny ka nahee bola ,ajeeb bat he

My dear read sora jin in quran.

also such things happen, you are lucky that you never experienced or witness such things and I pray Allah protect you always. ameen
but trust me it happens and its true.

there are many conditions and reasons for which jin occupy human body including na paaki , wrong deeds, black magic etc , and for details kindly read authentic books.