sagaciouscorpion said:
tairmasoodnew said:
......its time for its new name "
Pakistan Tahreek Internet

[funnny]

Mustakil Qomi Museebat
Munfik Qatil Movement

which one you prefer

jo nam dena hai doo lakin ye bata do phus tanga of immikan ka janaza kab utharahai hai hum bhi ajye gai fatiha perhnai aj batil ki har per jashan hoga inshallah

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tairmasoodnew said:
????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??????? ?????? ??????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???????

London Ka Aik Baigharat [altaf] Har Waqt Marsiyay Keh Kar TV Par Anay Ki Bohat Koshish Karta Hai, Koi Ghas Hi Nahi Dalta.

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
tairmasoodnew said:
????? ??? ?????? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??????? ?????? ??????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???????

London Ka Aik Baigharat [altaf] Har Waqt Marsiyay Keh Kar TV Par Anay Ki Bohat Koshish Karta Hai, Koi Ghas Hi Nahi Dalta.

keo kai sari ghass tou phus tanga of immikan kha jata hai or aj tou itni ghass kha li hai kai moot hogaye hai us ghaday ki

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: PTI kay Inqalabiyoon Kahan hoo aaj-NA 55 ZAMANAT ZUBT

GeoG said:
Punjabi Barkain Marnay Wala London Main Baitha Baigharat [altaf] Aik Candidate Na Doond Saka
PTI did 3000 times better than MQM

Don't cry baby , We can understand your frustration! Just [wall] Tell me who is your new Leader

GeoG

Maverick said:
GeoG said:
tairmasoodnew said:

keo kai sari ghass tou phus tanga of immikan kha jata hai or aj tou itni ghass kha li hai kai moot hogaye hai us ghaday ki

Pehlay [zardari] Kay Talway, Now [nawaz] Kay Talway
Licker remains the same [altaf]
Punjabi Talway, full of .. [altaf] will love it

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Tennis ball se cricket khelo or taliban khan ko apna coach banalo,
after all he was good in that( long time ago).

Star Gazer

Tisk,tisk.I do have alot of sympathy for the mqm supporters who have to defend a leader who has ditched them and now fleecing them by converting Pak.rupees into pound sterling.
A leader who is now a second rate citizen in the country of old masters of sub-continent.
The only answers are incomprehensible utterences too vague.
As far as Jazi is concerned he still lives in Pakistan and so does IK. Where is your leader? london?You sure about that ?

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
Tisk,tisk.I do have alot of sympathy for the mqm supporters who have to defend a leader who has ditched them and now fleecing them by converting Pak.rupees into pound sterling.
A leader who is now a second rate citizen in the country of old masters of sub-continent.
As far as Jazi is concerned he still lives in Pakistan and so does IK. Where is your leader? london?You sure about that ?

hum ko apki sympathy ki koi zarooret nahi merey khayal sai apni sympathy apni tanga party kai supportero kai leye rekho inshallah perso soyam hai kam aye gi tanga party wper bas itna he "ja apni hasrato per ghass kha ker soja"

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
i think you are the same new mod here, who is famouse here for MQM hating & bashing.
and MQM supporters are not happy with the decission.

after reading your remarks (as a mod) about MQM,in a thread which is not directly or indirectly related to MQM i honestly
realize that MQM supporter were/are right,

Star Gazer

lastbullet said:
Star Gazer said:
i think you are the same new mod here, who is famouse here for MQM hating & bashing.

after reading your remarks (as a mod) about MQM,in a thread which is not directly or indirectly related to MQM i honestly

Oh my God are you guys hard headed or just pretend that?
I am neither an mqm hater nor basher, this is a buhtaan which is used to get out of tough situations by mqm supporters.
I write in my private capacity as a member and not as a moderator. The idea of someone expressing private opinions and yet able to perform fairly in another capacity may be alien/new to you not to me and I can deal with it very well.
Critisize me to the utter joy of your heart,from dawn to dusk,from here to timbuctoo, I enjoy critisizm. I find it challenging,even inspiring,it helps me to think clearer. This is my way of looking at critisizm, how do you see it?

GeoG

Star Gazer said:
lastbullet said:
[quote="Star Gazer":bsv3i843]

Oh my God are you guys hard headed or just pretend that?
I am neither an mqm hater nor basher, this is a buhtaan which is used to get out of tough situations by mqm supporters.
I write in my private capacity as a member and not as a moderator. The idea of someone expressing private opinions and yet able to perform fairly in another capacity may be alien/new to you not to me and I can deal with it very well.
Critisize me to the utter joy of your heart,from dawn to dusk,from here to timbuctoo, I enjoy critisizm. I find it challenging,even inspiring,it helps me to think clearer. This is my way of looking at critisizm, how do you see it?[/quote:bsv3i843]

Their guilt inside has effected their CPU and whenever they access their RAM, it takes them to ROM which utters MQM is hated by all others even God, they are not terrorist party, they have been and will be victimized for all their lives.Their damage is beyond reapir, so final destination scrap yard, whats the point of any explanation. You may give them a everything they ask and after having that they will start with BUT we deserve ....

Go to your own website where there is nothing but praise, here you will be shown the mirror and then you don't like you face, becasue it shows you true reflection, which is very very ugly.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Jazi was not a good choice by PTI. Imran has problem of having no good people on his side. He himself alone can not win for everyone, the person contesting election also matters. Jazi has no good record even not familiar among Pindiwals. Imran should rethink his policy of isolation.

GeoG

Maverick said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCrROBbIPnY[/video]

Altaf Has Finally Returned Back to Pakistan
Latest Picture, Without Makeup

A

abbasiali

sakayani said:
lastbullet said:
JAZI BHAI ka kia hoa 80% vote le rahe the bhai sahib (according to the poll here) lolz.

ab zamanat bachi he ya woh bhi gai TANGA PARTY ke sath ,

bad luck confused internet party. ha ha ha .
It means their (people's) fortune is still unchanged. If they don't want to help themselves then God help them.
Allah Tabarak wataallah does not help those, who doesn't want to help themselves, so don't bother, This election have made very clear, Pakistanis will never change, Who ever have "Danda" in their hand, they are most obedient to them, but talking sense is not at all possible for them to accept, we have seen the recent result, Pakistani youth once they got out from their education their first approach has been made to start looking towards overseas, and those who already have spent a lot of time in Pakistan, would like to leave Pakistan for their children better future, But unfortunately these overseas Pakistanis doesn't want anything better in Pakistan, They don't change their attitude when they gather on any forum or on any party, they meet each other as Punjabi, Muhajir, Pathan etc but not Pakistani.