India to engulf Kashmir Officially, today. What should be an appropriate response from Pakistan?

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not for IWT, but yes, for AFIA, they did it even this year, causing flood in Pakistan. So, you believe that India will keep abiding by the treaty? the treaty is just terming the quantity of water which should flow to Pak and India, but not the rate of the flow. Imagine if you receive your 6 months supply in 6 hours? will it abrogate the treaty? but what will be the consequences of such a treat from India into your rivers?
india stopped us from building hydraulic storage systems ?
every country builds hydraulic storage network to store flood waters to use later for irrigation and water power production.

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
We want free Kashmir. first need to free so called azad Kashmir and then think about other parts of Kashmir.
Pakistan can't do anything for Kashmiris. Pakistan army can attack its parliament only by nominating selected prime ministers and derailing democracy by putting elected prime ministers in jail.
not only azad kashmir , whole pakistan should be free from certain forces which are stopping it from progress.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
india stopped us from building hydraulic storage systems ?
every country builds hydraulic storage network to store flood waters to use later for irrigation and water power production.
Pakistan and India signed an agreement in 1988 known as Advance Flooding Information Agreement (AFIA). India has repeatedly abrogated that agreement. Period.

Secondly, your rhetoric signifies that might is right. If India was able to progress in last twenty years and have built dams and Pakistan could not because it was busy in combating terrorism (fueled by India as well), so this places us at fault of not making dams and fighting terrorism instead? What is the point in your argument Sir?

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan and India signed an agreement in 1988 known as Advance Flooding Information Agreement (AFIA). India has repeatedly abrogated that agreement. Period.

Secondly, your rhetoric signifies that might is right. If India was able to progress in last twenty years and have built dams and Pakistan could not because it was busy in combating terrorism (fueled by India as well), so this places us at fault of not making dams and fighting terrorism instead? What is the point in your argument Sir?
so india told pakistan to produce jehadis in pakistani madarsas , it was choice of pak army to produce jehadis for afghan jehad ,
it boomranged .

Sohail Shuja

so india told pakistan to produce jehadis in pakistani madarsas , it was choice of pak army to produce jehadis for afghan jehad ,
it boomranged .
So was India sitting idle the whole time of Afghan Jihad? were they producing preachers of peace during that time?

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
So was India sitting idle the whole time of Afghan Jihad? were they producing preachers of peace during that time?
what do you expect from india if you kidnap daughter of their muslim home minister , what reaction you expect from india when your terrorists highjack their civilian plane ? what you expect from indians when ajmal kassai goes in bombay along with ten other terrorists to kill bombay civilians , what you expecf from world when osama bin laden is found living in lap of kakul acaddmy .

Sohail Shuja

what do you expect from india if you kidnap daughter of their muslim home minister , what reaction you expect from india when your terrorists highjack their civilian plane ? what you expect from indians when ajmal kassai goes in bombay along with ten other terrorists to kill bombay civilians , what you expecf from world when osama bin laden is found living in lap of kakul acaddmy .
Which Osama was found in Kakul? pardon me, but why was his body disposed off so slyly? How did all those marines got killed in a crash who were part of that operation?

Now, if I put your previous argument here, who stopped India from having a good security system to stop Ajmal Kassab? Why did not they bashed their police for not providing enough security to save the daughter of their minister? Why they were not able to prevent high jacking of the plane? were they stopped by anyone from having a good security and screening system in place?

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. I said razakars working with the army not independently.
2. Groups shall not be allowed to work and must be banned.
3. Everywhere you do not have to fight. You just need to turn the focus. We shall encourage seven states union in india and even south is volatile as well.
4. We have always focused with india over kashmir. So we have to force them to commit their resources in central and south india.
5. Until the end of this term, indian economic situation will force moodi for an adventure against Pakistan. We shall wait for that...........

better to focus on worst condition of economy of pakistan.

RAW AGENT

We already have lost Indian occupied kashmir....seems Pakistan has surrendered not only its right over IoK but rights Kashmiri for plebiscite too....time when Pakistan unitedly mst fight on all forums for Kasmiris...whole opposition under leadership of Fazlu wth help of stooge media, deliberately diverted public attention from kashmir to useless . stupid march.....
Further, our army also does not seems have any plan and will to fight, with our enemy on any thing....this war is so far seems won by India....

you are right , india won this war .

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't blame Fazlu. This pathetic Cocaine Addict can only deliver lengthy speeches for domestic consumption . He is opening up a kartar corridor and becoming friend with Indians while Kashmir is quietly falling in to Indians hands.If fazlu doesn't have a march towards Islamabad, does Bongi allow Azad Kashmiris to march toward LOC ? There is absolutely no strategy how to gain back the Kashmir. Sadly, I agree with your first part that we should say good bye to Kashmir now and concentrate on our internal problems.
its not just blame,.... its reality thy fazlu ....dd his best to divert attention from kashmir....rest i cd not agree to a suggested action of your...as it will result in same i.e no solution to kashmir problem....

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
its not just blame,.... its reality thy fazlu ....dd his best to divert attention from kashmir....rest i cd not agree to a suggested action of your...as it will result in same i.e no solution to kashmir problem....
Can you elaborate what could have been the plan had Fazlu not load his men to protest against this Jherlo Ruler ? Or standing half an hour in Sun every Friday would have been the trend on Twitter ?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you elaborate what could have been the plan had Fazlu not load his men to protest against this Jherlo Ruler ? Or standing half an hour in Sun every Friday would have been the trend in Twitter ?
bughz main aql kaam kerna chor deti hai....IK is the best among the lot....rest all are completely rotten ......Its Pakistan's achievement that it manages to ret rid og corrupt top leadership and opt to ruled by a person who is honest, dedicated, sacrificing, focused, hardworking, patriotic and a believer....he achieved (by the grace of almighty Allah) what other all could not do in combine, on all forums of significance i.e macro economics, environment, social index, foreign front .....May Allah help, bless and guide us all....Fazlu is nothing but a munafiq traitor, ....its an insult to Pakistan to compare a low grade like Fazlu with our Chosen PM.....

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bughz main aql kaam kerna chor deti hai....IK is the best among the lot....rest all are completely rotten ......Its Pakistan's achievement that it manages to ret rid og corrupt top leadership and opt to ruled by a person who is honest, dedicated, sacrificing, focused, hardworking, patriotic and a believer....he achieved (by the grace of almighty Allah) what other all could not do in combine, on all forums of significance i.e macro economics, environment, social index, foreign front .....May Allah help, bless and guide us all....Fazlu is nothing but a munafiq traitor, ....its an insult to Pakistan to compare a low grade like Fazlu with our Chosen PM.....
I asked you a simple question and you started to deliver a sermon of shame . This Bongi Khan is known drug addict, womanizer and a liar. His last 13 months has been the most difficult time for the people of this country . It was also the most boot licking time for any civilian Government we ever witnessed. Can you count how many U turns he already made, How many promises he broke and how many lies he uttered in last 13 Months ?

It is not Pakistan achievement that we have a real boot licker as our Prime Minister but a mirage for our army boots good fortune that they don't have to work hard to keep their job intact.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I asked you a simple question and you started to deliver a sermon of shame . This Bongi Khan is known drug addict, womanizer and a liar. His last 13 months has been the most difficult time for the people of this country . It was also the most boot licking time for any civilian Government we ever witnessed. Can you count how many U turns he already made, How many promises he broke and how many lies he uttered in last 13 Months ?

It is not Pakistan achievement that we have a real boot licker as our Prime Minister but a mirage for our army boots good fortune that they don't have to work hard to keep their job intact.
ok. i got your problems....its not your concern about any issue....its basically an anti Army and ant govt propaganda campaign...so i m not interested to waste my time any further....i already have made my point there is no need to repeat same for your baseless/assumptive, hate monger response.....

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only way to stop India is /was by force. No matter how much noise you guys make, this fag of Indian decent only knows the Language of force .

India is after Azad Jammu & Kashmir because she is dictating from position of strength. The British Colonials handed power to theses Mirzai cults. War will lose all privilages that they've exercised on the ignorant masses from inception. It has now dawn on these brigand and usurpers in Khakis that the cow urine drinkers don't differentiate between those who follow fake Mirza and the rest.

Steyn

After experiencing Niazi for a whole year, i think Imran Khan is the worst among the lot.

Before Niazi, Pakistanis considered lies a bad thing. Astaghfirullah, today people consider lying a sign of greatness.

bhaibarood

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India’s government will formally break up Jammu and Kashmir state into two federal territories on Thursday (i.e Today), as part of a sweeping move to tighten its grip over the restive region that is at the heart of more than 70 years of hostility with Pakistan.

Reuters (WORLD NEWS OCTOBER 30, 2019)

Now what can be an appropriate reply from Pakistan?

But are we moving for a dialogue, or are we going to accept the monologue of India on this matter?

Remember, that WAR IS NOT A SOLUTION, but a quagmire to Victory (not necessarily Success). It inflates ego, not necessarily a Cause.

It is very contrasting to see the diplomacy efforts from both sides, with the Indian side being more aggressive about their approach to the matter, whereas the Pakistani Govt, showed a political will to enhance regional coordination by opening the Kartarpur Border terminal. Not only this, but the captured Pilot of IAF was handed over within a matter of days.

Although, it is also quite enervating to observe how UN is moving about this matter. Even the Islamic Brothers turned their backs. Chips are down. Period.

Boiling economy, soaring internal threats, gyrating political situations and then our "Islamic Nukes".

Recently, India had been able to make a point in UN about Moulana Masood Azhar in 2017 and more recently in the case of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed.

IK's aggressive and staunch speech at UN was not able to generate the impetus to move anything in Pakistan's favor in the International corridors.

What are our options, in this case?
https://twitter.com/x/status/1188710006201442304

RAW AGENT

if fazlurahman had not been there , imran would have attacked and taken kashmir from indian on next friday .

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
After experiencing Niazi for a whole year, i think Imran Khan is the worst among the lot.

Before Niazi, Pakistanis considered lies a bad thing. Astaghfirullah, today people consider lying a sign of greatness.
yeah Imran is worst for corrupts and beneficiary of their corruption....Secondly...people of Pakistan are not Nawaz sharif, Pakistanis always think and believe that lying is bad thing....dont mix Pakistan with Maryam Nawaz...