India to engulf Kashmir Officially, today. What should be an appropriate response from Pakistan?

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
You need to understand that nothing is in the hands of Kashmiris. With this abrogation of their clause , they will not just sit back idle . The reason for their abrogation was to settle Hindus in the valley . It seems you guys don't understand the gravity of this change. Your old mantra of sit tight and wait for Minna and Silwa isn't going to work here. That is why I said forget Kashmir and solve your own internal problems .
Also my friend, with one million soldiers on ground, you can gain a little. May be nothing. May be you loose some.
So first thing focus shall be turned towards seven states and south. South is not as extremist as north and they have big cultural and financial difference.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Also my friend, with one million soldiers on ground, you can gain a little. May be nothing. May be you loose some.
So first thing focus shall be turned towards seven states and south. South is not as extremist as north and they have big cultural and financial difference.
I think you need to rest . You are working hard. let them figure it out for themselves how they will deal with One Million soldiers. You should take some leave from the topic.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
We want free Kashmir. first need to free so called azad Kashmir and then think about other parts of Kashmir.
Pakistan can't do anything for Kashmiris. Pakistan army can attack its parliament only by nominating selected prime ministers and derailing democracy by putting elected prime ministers in jail.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The only way to stop India is /was by force. No matter how much noise you guys make, this fag of Indian decent only knows the Language of force .
sahi fermaya aap ne Zaidi sahib...ab pakistan ne bhi hujjat tamam kerdi hai, ab bas kaam tamam kerna baqi reh gaya hai.

Zaidi Qasim

sahi fermaya aap ne Zaidi sahib...ab pakistan ne bhi hujjat tamam kerdi hai, ab bas kaam tamam kerna baqi reh gaya hai.
LOL...

صحرا میں بگولا بھی ہے ، مجروح ، صبا بھی
ہم جیسا کوئ آوارہ عالم تو نہیں ہے

Xiggs

LOL...

صحرا میں بگولا بھی ہے ، مجروح ، صبا بھی
ہم جیسا کوئ آوارہ عالم تو نہیں ہے
?

nahi nahi bhai...aap akele nahi hain. hum aap ke saath hain, kam se kam is baat mai ?

Sohail Shuja

The only way to stop India is /was by force. No matter how much noise you guys make, this fag of Indian decent only knows the Language of force .
Zaidi Bhai, this is easier said than done. You are quite well aware of the ground situations on both sides of the border. Plus, no one even in the Muslim world is ready to take a stand on this issue. Even Turkey is all Bla Bla and nothing in concrete.

In my own limited point of view, our diplomacy over Kashmir has failed miserably. We have lost our footing in Afghan mediation issue and were really not able to get the results that go in favor of Pakistan.

Sohail Shuja

I think you need to rest . You are working hard. let them figure it out for themselves how they will deal with One Million soldiers. You should take some leave from the topic.
Zaidi Bhai, pardon me for being a little blunt over here. Why Kashmir only became a flash point between India and Pakistan and never the state of Hyderabad and Dakkan? which were engulfed by India?

The problem is not of people/muslims. The problem is of resources. The problem is of waters.

In the backdrop of this amalgamation of Kashmir into the federal territory of India, there are big plans of constructing dams over there, which are a threat for the existence of Pakistan. Mark my words today... after 3 to 5 years, we will be jumping high n dry

Zaidi Qasim

Zaidi Bhai, forgive for being a little blunt over here. Why Kashmir only became a flash point between India and Pakistan and never the state of Hyderabad and Dakkan? which were engulfed by India?

The problem is not of people/muslims. The problem is of resources. The problem is of waters.

In the backdrop of this amalgamation of Kashmir into the federal territory of India, there are big plans of constructing big dams over there, which are a threat for the existence of Pakistan. Mark my words today... after 3 to 5 years, we will be jumping high n dry
I totally agree with you on this post and your previous post as well. We failed in our Kashmir policy and Indians were way smarter than us . Even committing all kind of armed atrocities in the valley , they still managed to convince the world that we are the real culprits . It is the army which is handling our Kashmir policy for decades. It is army which thought of using proxies to fight the Kashmiri fight and end up screwing the indigenous struggle of Kashmiri people.

Now there is nothing left to fight. We have no support in the world, we are economically screwed, our people are screaming with hunger and unemployment , we have inept ruler who doesn't know how to fix the economy and move country forward. We have Gundapouri leading our Kashmir policy and we have bunch of lootas in our ruling elites who are happy camper with boot licking . We are bunch of morons who are heading for disaster.

Sohail Shuja

I totally agree with you on this post and your previous post as well. We failed in our Kashmir policy and Indians were way smarter than us . Even committing all kind of armed atrocities in the valley , they still managed to convince the world that we are the real culprits . It is the army which is handling our Kashmir policy for decades. It is army which thought of using proxies to fight the Kashmiri fight and end up screwing the indigenous struggle of Kashmiri people.

Now there is nothing left to fight. We have no support in the world, we are economically screwed, our people are screaming with hunger and unemployment , we have inept ruler who doesn't know how to fix the economy and move country forward. We have Gundapouri leading our Kashmir policy and we have bunch of lootas in our ruling elites who are happy camper with boot licking . We are bunch of morons who are heading for disaster.

I thoroughly agree to your assertion on this matter. Rather what is more surprising is that all these dharna parties (who also remained Kashmir Committee Chairman in recent past) and the allied opposition is not bringing up the issue on national platform.

There is something seriously wrong somewhere.

Zaidi Bhai, I am sure of one thing that if there is a will, there is a way. Remorsefully, I don't see that will, anywhere (including the opposition).

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Bhai, pardon me for being a little blunt over here. Why Kashmir only became a flash point between India and Pakistan and never the state of Hyderabad and Dakkan? which were engulfed by India?

In the backdrop of this amalgamation of Kashmir into the federal territory of India, there are big plans of constructing dams over there, which are a threat for the existence of Pakistan. Mark my words today... after 3 to 5 years, we will be jumping high n dry

There is indus tas treaty between india and pakistan , india has always abided by that treaty.

Sohail Shuja

any source supporting india violates indus tas treaty .
Not for IWT, but yes, for AFIA, they did it even this year, causing flood in Pakistan. So, you believe that India will keep abiding by the treaty? the treaty is just terming the quantity of water which should flow to Pak and India, but not the rate of the flow. Imagine if you receive your 6 months supply in 6 hours? will it abrogate the treaty? but what will be the consequences of such a treat from India into your rivers?