India: Muslim Youth Out to Buy Medicine Brutally Thrashed by Mob in Aligarh

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good that we freed Hafiz Saeed and co! I am glad as that set your ass on fire!? 26/11 and Uri etc was payback for killing so many Pakistanis on the Samjhata Express by Hindu saffron terrorists. We had to punish you for that and we did that!

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
we very well know muslims are against jews ? they want to finish us ,
your terrorists killed daniel pearl because he was a jew ,
your court has freed the criminal terrorists .
this is your reality .

these terrorists attacked our churches in pakistan and srilanka , these terrorists were trained by tablighi jamats .

Imranpak

these terrorists attacked our churches in pakistan and srilanka , these terrorists were trained by tablighi jamats .

"Our churches"?? And how many Muslims has NATO and Christian America killed in the Middle East? I am afraid that is how the world goes so keep crying!!

Last edited:

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
Good that we freed Hafiz Saeed and co! I am glad as that set your ass on fire!? 26/11 and Uri etc was payback for killing so many Pakistanis on the Samjhata Express by Hindu saffron terrorists. We had to punish you for that and we did that!

you had terroris osama bin laden who was going to finish all yahud o nasara , but we came down banging them inside your country

Imranpak

We will always avenge killings of Muslim people by anyone! It s irrelevant what teligion the perpetrators have! NATO is being screwed by the Taliban in Afghanistan and rightly so! These pigs came to Afghanistan thinking it would be a walk over but now find themselves struck ?

Imranpak

you had terroris osama bin laden who was going to finish all yahud o nasara , but we came down banging them inside your country

...and we screwed you in India by doing 26/11! Have you forgotten how your people are being banged in Afghanistan!!? As for Osama he was not found in Pakistan at all!

Imranpak

I am afraid pig eating Christians now regret fucking with the wrong people! Look at America's economy now. Osama said he will start the destruction of America and he has done that!

Imranpak

...and look at India's economy now as well! As if you were not beggars before after the corona whole country will be raped? Illiterate Modi does not know what to do coz he never went to school!? I do not hate Christians but India, America and their soldiers

Imranpak

The Middle East was once all Christian as to was Turkey even much of Eastern Europe like Bulgaria and Bosnia. The Muslim's invaded and peacefully took over! If innocent Muslims are killed there will be a reaction like it or not!

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
We will always avenge killings of Muslim people by anyone! It s irrelevant what teligion the perpetrators have! NATO is being screwed by the Taliban in Afghanistan and rightly so! These pigs came to Afghanistan thinking it would be a walk over but now find themselves struck ?
I am afraid pig eating Christians now regret fucking with the wrong people! Look at America's economy now. Osama said he will start the destruction of America and he has done that!
...and we screwed you in India by doing 26/11! Have you forgotten how your people are being banged in Afghanistan!!? As for Osama he was not found in Pakistan at all!

we know how to kill terrorists hiding inside your countries , we will not leave even one of these .

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
The Middle East was once all Christian as to was Turkey even much of Eastern Europe like Bulgaria and Bosnia. The Muslim's invaded and peacefully took over! If innocent Muslims are killed there will be a reaction like it or not!

that is why we are sending them all to hell .?

Imranpak

we know how to kill terrorists hiding inside your countries , we will not leave even one of these .

From what I am seeing the Afghans are hammering your pig eating Zionists who are begging for mercy! We are gonna keep beating them up until they convert to Islam!! You have been trying to pacify them for two years and now walk around with red bums!!

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
From what I am seeing the Afghans are hammering your pig eating Zionists who are begging for mercy! We are gonna keep beating them up until they convert to Islam!! You have been trying to pacify them for two years and now walk around with red bums!!

you are a beggar country , always ready to sell for dollars , we will purchase your leaders .

Imranpak

that is why we are sending them all to hell .?

there are two billion Muslims in the world!!?? Your America is on it's knees begging for mercy!? Remember how the old USSR bowed down to the Afghan warriors leading to it's break up. Same will happen to America and India too!

Imranpak

you are a beggar country , always ready to sell for dollars , we will purchase your leaders .

Your movies stars are always kissing our feet. Your ladies like sleeping with our men and kissing Arab dicks!? Your politicians like Mani Shankar Aiyyer and Sonia/Rajiv Gandhi in fact all off Congress are Pakistanis in reality! They are more Pakistani then us coz the ISI own them, they are ISI agents which is why they always support Pak, you know all of this is true? Your 400 millions beggars would see Pakistan as a heaven! You are worse then beggars, a dirty and diseased country drinking filthy Ganga water!

Last edited:

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
Your movies stars are always kissing our feet. Your ladies like sleeping with our men and kissing Arab dicks!? Your politicians like Mani Shankar Aiyyer and Sonia/Rajiv Gandhi in fact all off Congress are Pakistanis in reality! They are more Pakistani then us coz the ISI own them, they are ISI agents which is why they always support Pak, you know all of this is true? Your 400 millions beggars would see Pakistan as a heaven! You are worse then beggars, a dirty and diseased country drinking filthy Ganga water!

a beggar state begging from christians .

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
there are two billion Muslims in the world!!?? Your America is on it's knees begging for mercy!? Remember how the old USSR bowed down to the Afghan warriors leading to it's break up. Same will happen to America and India too!
all are our slaves ,
fighting among themselves then begging for protection from us christians . you are doomed .

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done Imran .....and you piss drinker abdsilva posing as a christian but in reality your a b@stard ch@ddi ....get a bowl cow shit :

1. rub it on your face
2. Feel free to munch on it

then go out for a walk ....hahahahahah

all are our slaves ,
fighting among themselves then begging for protection from us christians . you are doomed .

abdsilva

Councller (250+ posts)
well done Imran .....and you piss drinker abdsilva posing as a christian but in reality your a b@stard ch@ddi ....get a bowl cow shit :

1. rub it on your face
2. Feel free to munch on it

then go out for a walk ....hahahahahah

we know you all are our slaves , eventually you will come to us for dollars and protection , i f we would not be there you will finish one another .

Imranpak

all are our slaves ,

What? The Afghans kicked your USSR ass then split them in to parts!! The Taliban are murdering your soldiers in Afghanistan! We took Constantine the then jewel of Christianity from you now called Turkey!? Only the Saudi's are kissing your ass, I hate them anyway!