Imran Khan should resign

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جس پر عدالت نے خود ڈرافٹ تیار کرکے دونوں فریقین کو دیا۔ مسلم لیگ ن کی جانب سے عدالتی ڈرافٹ کو تسلیم کر لیا گیا جب کہ سرکاری وکلاء نے مؤقف اختیار کیا گیا کہ مسودے میں کوئی ضمانت نہیں طلب کی گئی اس لیے انہیں عدالتی ڈرافٹ پر تحفظات ہیں۔

تاہم، عدالت نے سابق وزیراعظم نواز شریف کو علاج کی غرض سے 4 ہفتوں کے لیے بیرون ملک جانے کی اجازت دیتے ہوئے حکومت کو ان کا نام ای سی ایل سے نکالنے کا حکم دیا ہے۔

Sir, wo tou government khud option deti phir rehi thi k Court naam nikal day, hum ussay oppose a challenge nahi karayn gay. Otherwise, agar PTI mayn itni hi tappar hay tou challenge karday LHC decision ko Supreme Court mayn aur tab tak stay order lay k rok lay NS ko....

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
paranoia cant be cured.
this was rejected by the SC .
the ever so trustworthy LHC gavr this decision.
if establishment is so powerful, why not get a favorable judgment in the first instance?
Bro it could have happened earlier but establishment wanted to break the will of shareef family perhaps to remind them We are the Real King makers around. Maybe that was all part in grand scheme of things. It's not paranoia it's writing on the wall maybe you can't see it through. Bottom line is Corrupt got off the hook and it couldn't be possible without support from the mighty establishment.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Right now he is being f***** by both Generals and Judges are taking turn on him . He is not a leader who will resign and go back to people because he already knows he f**** the people already and they are screaming and crying from the rising prices of everything.
You are right because you are part of community which destroyed this country and are traitors. This is not your fault. I have symapthies for you. You miss Biryani plates.....

Ratan

Pakistani Judicial system is full of Justice Qayyum, Judge Arshad Malik, Justice Faez Isa type of Lifafa Judges.
Media, Police & Judges are sold to Mafias.

Sohail Shuja

I guess after all the fiasco, establishment's clear involvement in NRO for NS through Diesel/Ch of Gujrat/Courts etc., Imran Khan should come out loud and clear against the establishment and make a speech to people of Pakistan. He can clarify how establishment is involved in this whole game, clarify his stance, present his resignation, announce new elections, ask people to vote him 2/3 majority and promise them such reforms which curtail establishment's involvement in government's day to day functioning.
If IK wants to fight the system, then he should now use his Trump Card... i.e. the implementation of Article 45 through his President. However, the way PTI Govt has been brought to power, it seems quite improbable that IK would do that.

PTI understands thoroughly that they can never get 2/3 Majority, specially at this point in time if the assemblies are dissolved. Why? because the next elections are again going to be conducted under the same ECP.

On the other hand, what I think that PTI should do is to check their own sleeves. They have been constantly committing blunders and their incompetence is getting more and more visible with each passing day.

Kavalier

If IK wants to fight the system, then he should now use his Trump Card... i.e. the implementation of Article 45 through his President. However, the way PTI Govt has been brought to power, it seems quite improbable that IK would do that.

PTI understands thoroughly that they can never get 2/3 Majority, specially at this point in time if the assemblies are dissolved. Why? because the next elections are again going to be conducted under the same ECP.

On the other hand, what I think that PTI should do is to check their own sleeves. They have been constantly committing blunders and their incompetence is getting more and more visible with each passing day.

I agree with the point about their incompetence and lack of any visible improvement in governance.

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
Is fauj ki maa ka phudda--Yeh jo deshat gardi hai, is k peechay wardi hai.

Yeh jo adalat gardi hai ---is kanjeri k peechay wardi ki dalali gardi hai

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Resign is not solution.......loosers do that........IK should find a way to FUCK these judges (all of these judges in these courts)
Noon has laundered their (judges) videos to England, dubloo has got them, so they can only get favourable verdicts

back to the future

Article 45 for pardoning nawaz shareef?
Are you suggesting that?you must be out of your mind

rtabasum2

Total drama.......if they were serious they should challenge the verdict in SC..........awain chooran baich rehay hain

Sohail Shuja

Article 45 for pardoning nawaz shareef?
Are you suggesting that?you must be out of your mind
I also said that "if IK wants to fight the system". Like he joined NS in 2008 march against Musharraf. PMLN is also furious about the establishment and if IK and NS join in together, at this point, they will break the bargaining power of estb. This is the only trump card he has up his sleeves now. But lets see, because he has been so venomous against Sharifs that this seems like out of question. Yet, it is the only way they can ensure that they get the 2/3rd majority in the next election as well, whenever they are scheduled.