Imran Khan should resign

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I guess after all the fiasco, establishment's clear involvement in NRO for NS through Diesel/Ch of Gujrat/Courts etc., Imran Khan should come out loud and clear against the establishment and make a speech to people of Pakistan. He can clarify how establishment is involved in this whole game, clarify his stance, present his resignation, announce new elections, ask people to vote him 2/3 majority and promise them such reforms which curtail establishment's involvement in government's day to day functioning.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I guess after all the fiasco, establishment's clear involvement in NRO for NS through Diesel/Ch of Gujrat/Courts etc., Imran Khan should come out loud and clear against the establishment and make a speech to people of Pakistan. He can clarify how establishment is involved in this whole game, clarify his stance, present his resignation, announce new elections, ask people to vote him 2/3 majority and promise them such reforms which curtail establishment's involvement in government's day to day functioning.

Hehehehe. He still didn't fully enjoy his Sherwani ...

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Resign is not solution.......loosers do that........IK should find a way to FUCK these judges (all of these judges in these courts)

immii

Senator (1k+ posts)
SHAME ON COURTS LAW IS DIFFERENT FOR POOR AND RICH.

Zaidi Qasim

Resign is not solution.......loosers do that........IK should find a way to FUCK these judges (all of these judges in these courts)
Right now he is being f***** by both Generals and Judges are taking turn on him . He is not a leader who will resign and go back to people because he already knows he f**** the people already and they are screaming and crying from the rising prices of everything.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK needs to think about how to deal with corrupt judiciary and crook media. At least, the crook judges should face a public shame after these decisions. And there should be a forum of honorable and trustworthy people where this kind of crap can be discussed publicly. This is totally unacceptable.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
BS.
LHC passes the sickening judgment. had nothing to do with establishment.
Establishment has everything to do with this arrangement. Another deal struck between Ganja Corruption Inc and Establishment. Ik couldn't do shit about it, Insaf new pakistan manifesto goes down the drain.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I suspect the next stage is to get Maryam free under the pretense that her father is in critical condition and wants to see her for the last time.

Kavalier

It is not just resign, it is new elections with 2/3 majority which Khan needs, otherwise, I am pretty sure, sooner or later, MQM and Q league are going to conspire anyways. The point is, hit establishment, before it hits you and surprise them. Otherwise, keep working in humiliation and under threat, but won't get anything out of it....

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
i totally agree with you. he may do good for pakistan with the help of army but dignity is lost. A very dirty game is played

Digital_Pakistani

جس پر عدالت نے خود ڈرافٹ تیار کرکے دونوں فریقین کو دیا۔ مسلم لیگ ن کی جانب سے عدالتی ڈرافٹ کو تسلیم کر لیا گیا جب کہ سرکاری وکلاء نے مؤقف اختیار کیا گیا کہ مسودے میں کوئی ضمانت نہیں طلب کی گئی اس لیے انہیں عدالتی ڈرافٹ پر تحفظات ہیں۔

تاہم، عدالت نے سابق وزیراعظم نواز شریف کو علاج کی غرض سے 4 ہفتوں کے لیے بیرون ملک جانے کی اجازت دیتے ہوئے حکومت کو ان کا نام ای سی ایل سے نکالنے کا حکم دیا ہے۔

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
Right now he is being f***** by both Generals and Judges are taking turn on him . He is not a leader who will resign and go back to people because he already knows he f**** the people already and they are screaming and crying from the rising prices of everything.
Don't be too excited you fucking moron! Who is being screwed is public of Pakistan which includes your sorry existence too. Corrupt mafia won which includes Establishment, Judiciary and Corrupt politicians like your Ganja clan.

Kavalier

I suspect the next stage is to get Maryam free under the pretense that her father is in critical condition and wants to see her for the last time.

100 % ..... and that will be total end of PTI politics.
As I said above, timing is very important, hit the opponents with a surprise, do a well thought out speech and ask for 2/3 majority to get enough power. Otherwise establishment will keep blackmailing and getting what they want.

Will_Bite

Establishment has everything to do with this arrangement. Another deal struck between Ganja Corruption Inc and Establishment. Ik couldn't do shit about it, Insaf new pakistan manifesto goes down the drain.
paranoia cant be cured.
this was rejected by the SC .
the ever so trustworthy LHC gavr this decision.
if establishment is so powerful, why not get a favorable judgment in the first instance?

aCryptoBit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan won't resign. He is not what he claimed to be. He is a total disappoinment. The whole system is rotten and it is an insult to those who laid their blood for Pakistan. The whole fiasco is against the justice of ALLAH. You can't do wrong and expect to reap good out of it, it is not going to happen. May ALLAH have mercy on Pakistan.

It's pretty obvious that corrupt elite is ruling this country. Shame on the political class of Pakistan, judiciary, media, corrupt elite, and establishment (Army).