Imran Khan should resign

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I also said that "if IK wants to fight the system". Like he joined NS in 2008 march against Musharraf. PMLN is also furious about the establishment and if IK and NS join in together, at this point, they will break the bargaining power of estb. This is the only trump card he has up his sleeves now. But lets see, because he has been so venomous against Sharifs that this seems like out of question. Yet, it is the only way they can ensure that they get the 2/3rd majority in the next election as well, whenever they are scheduled.

The way things stand right now, next elections or an in-house change seems just round the corner.

Sohail Shuja

Total drama.......if they were serious they should challenge the verdict in SC..........awain chooran baich rehay hain
The backlash which PTI is facing right now will increase if they further linger on the case. It is better that they use this opportunity for their own face saving. They can put it on the courts in the future that they were resisting but the courts lubed the way of NS.

BTW, who thinks that NS is not going to come back? He is the only moron who came back every time.

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
I guess after all the fiasco, establishment's clear involvement in NRO for NS through Diesel/Ch of Gujrat/Courts etc., Imran Khan should come out loud and clear against the establishment and make a speech to people of Pakistan. He can clarify how establishment is involved in this whole game, clarify his stance, present his resignation, announce new elections, ask people to vote him 2/3 majority and promise them such reforms which curtail establishment's involvement in government's day to day functioning.
Couldn't agree more. I have lost all respect and hope in this system. IK DOES NOT have my VOTE. I don't need to spend thousands of dollars to fly in to Pak and vote for this guy. EVEN THE MOST PIOUS PERSON IS A FOOKING CROOK IN THIS COUNTRY. NOT DISAPPOINTED.....TRUTH.

Sohail Shuja

Imran is a fraud.....he sold is soul to devil long time ago........... Gen Pasha still the puppeteer......
Even before that... when he started politics of electables. I had lost my trust in him when he kicked out Justice Wajih in spite of JKT and Khattak. It was clear even then that the hunger for power has overtaken the principles.

rtabasum2

The backlash which PTI is facing right now will increase if they further linger on the case. It is better that they use this opportunity for their own face saving. They can put it on the courts in the future that they were resisting but the courts lubed the way of NS.

BTW, who thinks that NS is not going to come back? He is the only moron who came back every time.
Shuja Bhai Imran is from Lahore........he is just a rangbazz...........thats it............

Sohail Shuja

Dushman ka dushman dost
Not practicals shareef s are not reliable
It is very hard, but still practical.
Let me share one more open secret here.
Estb also plays on both sides.
Haven't you seen the rise of SS in the Pakistani politics as the next one in line for the PM? Who is supporting him?
In my own limited point of view, NS and Estb both are unreliable. IK needs to ride the tide of the time, like he did in 2008.

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
IK IS A LIAR..............If he does NOT resign and tells the truth about this FIASCO.......then we have LOST all hope. Scriptwriters GOT TO HIM. It's his FAULT.............

Sohail Shuja

Shuja Bhai Imran is from Lahore........he is just a rangbazz...........thats it............
Last time you were making him the Hero of Ghazwa e Hind... :-D
No sis, he still has an edge over the existing political lot. He is the only one eyed jack we have. Yet, he should not be given too much support than necessary, specially for his misdeeds.

Sohail Shuja

Open secret
You scratch my back
He is not reliable since he would be dealing with and getting the first opportunity will ditch
Yes, it is one of the two possibilities in this game. But it has a lesser probability than the one I am talking of.

NS is already looking at how his junior bro is hijacking his party.
NS already bitten by Mush in 1999
NS was given the agenda to cut down army to its size by his "international support"

So, if NS and IK join hands against estb, SS will be wandering like a dhobi ka kutta.
Secondly, the power of bargain of estb will be annihilated. They will not be able to use these two against one another and therefore, the system will be bridled.

However, the only problem with this is that it will only bring down the estb, not ensuring any improvement in the country.

back to the future

Even before that... when he started politics of electables. I had lost my trust in him when he kicked out Justice Wajih in spite of JKT and Khattak. It was clear even then that the hunger for power has overtaken the principles.
That was my concern too
But a little deep thinking will show you the reason
Justice wajih was just a big mouth with no practical relevance
To run a party in Pakistan you need finances political influence some group backing or the capability to impress people and make them follow you

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes, it is one of the two possibilities in this game. But it has a lesser probability than the one I am talking of.

NS is already looking at how his junior bro is hijacking his party.
NS already bitten by Mush in 1999
NS was given the agenda to cut down army to its size by his "international support"

So, if NS and IK join hands against estb, SS will be wandering like a dhobi ka kutta.
Secondly, the power of bargain of estb will be annihilated. They will not be able to use these two against one another and therefore, the system will be bridled.

However, the only problem with this is that it will only bring down the estb, not ensuring any improvement in the country.
Could you expect Bongi khan to be that smart ? The only thing he kept me remembering is that revenge revenge and revenge of his ex wife from Nsharif. Plus , once he got the power, he truly changed his colours . He has bunch of idiots around him as his confides. Had he have any marble left is in his drug impaired brain, he would have governed with sense and brought the opposition in confident , He instead opened up many fronts all around him while governing with bunch of inept , old corrupts turncoats from the political parties.

Kavalier

I guess best strategy in this case for IK would have been to allow NS immediately without any great discussion and propagate it a lot through media/social media as an act of great kindness. This way he would have had won many hearts and elevated himself above than just another bloody politician. Afterwards if NS had not returned, that would have been moral victory for IK and death of Shareef politics, if he had returned, which I guess he must had, business would have been as usual.

Hussain1967

Come on, how long will you keep denying the bitter truth?
These are brain-washed social media activists of PTi. He conveniently forgot government’s stance in today’s proceedings. Government never put LHC in any awkward position. Government never defended its condition of indemnity bond. Government never stressed that NS was a convicted criminal and if Court allowed him to go abroad without substantial guarantee, it would set a very damaging precedent. I can go on and state few more things. It is as clear as daylight that military soors of Pakistan are behind all this.

Sohail Shuja

That was my concern too
But a little deep thinking will show you the reason
Justice wajih was just a big mouth with no practical relevance
To run a party in Pakistan you need finances political influence some group backing or the capability to impress people and make them follow you

If you think this guy was irrelevant... then please see this clip of his

Secondly, you are exactly right that if you want to do the same politics in Pakistan as any other, then people of high power are more important than people of character.

However, lets just assume that if Justice Wajih was sitting in the Parliament right now, then would all this happen as what is happening today?

Kavalier

These are brain-washed social media activists of PTi. He conveniently forgot government’s stance in today’s proceedings. Government never put LHC in any awkward position. Government never defended its condition of indemnity bond. Government never stressed that NS was a convicted criminal and if Court allowed him to go abroad without substantial guarantee, it would set a very damaging precedent. I can go on and state few more things. It is as clear as daylight that military soors of Pakistan are behind all this.

And it is so sad that Khan saab has no authority or say at all. A resignation from him might appear start of next week, may be an inhouse change. IK won't be able to face anyone after this humiliation and I think this is what he is thinking in these 2 days house arrest.

AbbuJee

Nawaz Sharif abhe 2 haftay pehlay tou itna bemaar tha kay marr raha tha, lakin ab ghar betha hai aur itna bemaar hai kay kehta hai mai nahe ja raha bahar lakin mujhay bhaija ja raha hai.

Tou anni deon say ye sawal hai. ye darkhwastain iskay phuphay day rahey hain bahar jana hai bahar jana hai

Khan125

I guess after all the fiasco, establishment's clear involvement in NRO for NS through Diesel/Ch of Gujrat/Courts etc., Imran Khan should come out loud and clear against the establishment and make a speech to people of Pakistan. He can clarify how establishment is involved in this whole game, clarify his stance, present his resignation, announce new elections, ask people to vote him 2/3 majority and promise them such reforms which curtail establishment's involvement in government's day to day functioning.
ab to establishment IK ko itna zaleel kr chuki hey awam samny, k ab imran khan ki GAME KHATM.
imran bohut late ho gaya hey...
JAB SE BAJWEY ko extension mili hey... PTI mukhalif ore PMLN k hak me kaam kafi zore pakr gaya hey.
imran k ird gird sarey mafadparst polshiey bethy hain.