IMRAN KHAN PROBABLY WILL LOSE NA 56 FROm RAWALPINDI

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Love you IK, PTI, I am thinking thats why Sethi was made the CM ...he did his job nicely for his masters....... Salute to KPK.........

concern_paki

I feel pity for the women, men, youth, everyone who have caste their votes, waiting in sun for hours, and then all this rigging in elections.... yar agar GANNJJJAYY ko hi jitana tha to aise his de dete PM ki seat...why spending so much resources of public, everyone efforts, everyone time...itna tam jham karnay ki kia zaroorat thi yar ............

tiger(pmln)

MPA (400+ posts)
keep crying mummy daddy kids nd great shame on all of u for doing propaganda against pml n facebook sa election nai jeetay jatay

Respect

Now we are getting somewhere. I was watching ary news and they were saying that ok was leading by at least 3 times compared too habit Abbasid. I do not know result of this but then what happened kashif Abbasid asked for ok result to be shown on screen and then all of a sudden ik was leading by a couple of hundred. I thought what the heck happened there. Once they were giving statements that he was whooping habit Abbasid then all of a sudden

l have been screaming about last election result which under 50 per cent were rigged and my gut feeling the same has happened now.
the problem is we need concrete evidence if found then hit the streets. Do not let this go. The whole plan seems to be rigged befbefore I seriously telling me that pml n got over a hundred?

cj. And chief election system were used so was media I am not making it up but it all does not add up

jason

Re: Pti leadership

Where is PTI leadership? They should inform social media what they are planning further

It was only Imran Khan with him bed ridden no other so called inqilabi seemed courageous to take on this tyrrant and evil nexus of corrupt patwaris.

jason

Re: Pti leadership

And this is the only reason this country is at such a low and nobody will bother to protest against this blatant rigging which is so obvious.Shame on you!

sir jee

Senator (1k+ posts)
934964_10151651491133383_142322770_n.jpg
geo news is being harshly criticised on social media.it is also ''trend'' on twitter. surprisingly,after the speech of nawaz shareef results r coming so slowly n ''delay tactics'' r in full swing.

Last edited:

sir jee

Senator (1k+ posts)
us ''Qom'' ka ALLAH hi hafiz ho jo ''Hanif Abbasi'' jesy logon ko ''imran khan'' jesay motion per Tarjeeh deti ho.

Urooj_lbw

Yaar, i have no words, i am 100% sure that this elections have been rigged and this is worst rigged elections in the history of Pakistan, smartly engineered, combined effort by so called azaad adlia, azaad election commision and Noora league, if u don't want to believe it is ur choice, u can be fooled but not me, Qadri has pointed out everything well in advance, his reservations regarding election commision and this azaad adlia proved to be right, this CJ is the biggest *** hole, think think think, how come Noora league can leave adlia independent, i am sad, Imran is intelligent enough to understand all this well in advance, why he didn't do anything, just accepting every milli bhagat has proved him a fool, now we will see a press conference by PTI top leadership and complaining will not help, i see huge problems coming, next 2 years are critical, under Noora and his samdhi Ishaq Daar, Pakistan's economy will collapsed totally, only Allah can do miracles, Allah rehem kare, Imran's intention were not to become a PM, we all know it