Re: پی ٹی آئ ہار کر بھی جیت گئ - نئ حکمت عملی کیا ھ&

NA-246 Karachi
1. Nabil Gabool (MQM): 180 000
2. Naseem (Jamat-i-Islami): 7000

Total votes cast in 10 hours = 187,000
Votes cast in 1 hour or 60 minutes = 1/10 x 187 000 = 18,700
Votes cast in 1 minute or 60 seconds = 1/60 x 18 700 = 312
Votes cast in 1 second = 1/60 x 312 = 5

How on earth are people 5 votes being cast per second? Does NA-246 Karachi have some advanced voting technology nobody else in the world knows about? The overseas Pakistanis could have sure used it.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pti leadership

To all my brothers and sisters please be calm and ask Allah SWA for the foresight so see clearly through this gloom and despair. These elections where never supposed to be free and fair. Do you really believe that the establishment cares about the people's mandate they couldn't have survived one day in a new Pakistan.

1- Do you think a grade-5 patwari is going to give up his Haram ke Parado 2007 and start using halal ke CD70?
2- Do you think a SHO drawing a salary of a few thousand rupees wants to leave his 1 kanal house and live in 4 marla quarters?
3- Do you think the big traders and businessmen and land lords want to pay taxes at par with the salaried class??
4- Do you think that the star cadre of the forces want to surrender their perks and privileges and shadow businesses ?
5- Do you think the media barons want to sacrifice billions in revenues from gov secret funds for PTIs Naya Pakistan?

Ask for mercy and salvation from Allah SWA things are really going to get messy
Keep the fire burning in your hearts but do not let it destroy any thing outside
Dilemma for PTI
If Imran Khan and PTI try to take their rightful mandate it might just blow the whole thing that might get out of hand.
One solution is to wait for next elections Best thing is to shrug it off and work for a model provincial government in KPK that too would be quite difficult with one tind in the center and other in Punjab!!
Second solution is too violent for the faint hearted PTI and should be avoided

alpha_aziz

Pakistan is not the place for honest people

I live in london. I am from karachi. I am living abroad since last 12 years. After today election result i have decided that i will not brought up my kids in pakistan.

Kiyon k pakistani ek aisi qaum ban chuki jahan mufad parasti hai, imandar logo ki kadr nahi, fareb aam hai.
Kufr ka mashra chal sakta hai lekin zulm ka nahi.

Mere bache zulm k maashre main parwan nahi charenge.
Ek umeed thi aaj. Wo bhi matti main mil gayi. Main chata tha k main apne bacho ko aise pakistan se wabista karon jahan har insaan ko brabar ki hesiat hasil ho.
Jis mulk ka prime minister aur uski cabinet hi chor hogi to saare mulk ka kiya haal hoga.

Aaj mujh jaise har overseas pakistani jo pakistan se mohabbat karta hai just lost all the hopes.

Pakistan aur pakistanio ka ALLAH hi hafiz hai.
Imran khan aap ki azmat pe salam hai. Aap ne apni poori koshish ki lekin is qaum ko aap ki qadar nahi hai.(cry)

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan won in Na-56. Abbasi did his best to rig it but the lead was too much for him. Ya ALLAH tera shukar hai, iss ********* se bacha liya. Ya ALLAH tera laakh laakh shukar hai.

shahz khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pti leadership

If we wait for next 5 years results will be still the same coz same people will be conducting elections so useless to wait for 5 years its high time now to come on street

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)

elections could not bring change as you c the massive rigging would again happen, there is no way to stop it
only revolution would bring NAYA PAKISTAN
lets see what Imran Khan decides

shaburangila

MPA (400+ posts)

Sewage gutter sweeping contest all over in Pakistan.

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pakistan is not the place for honest people

Looking at the current election results I see a pattern.
PPP leading in Sindh
PML in Punjab
PTI in KPK
So Sindhi voted for Sindhi Zardari, Punjabi voted for Punjabi Sharif and Pashtun voted for Pathan Khan.

shaburangila

MPA (400+ posts)

Make sure to love only IK not future Bhabi Ayela Malik with fake degree from X USSR.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan is not the place for honest people

These elections where never supposed to be free and fair. Do you really believe that the establishment cares about the people's mandate they couldn't have survived one day in a new Pakistan.
1- Do you think a grade-5 patwari is going to give up his Haram ke Parado 2007 and start using halal ke CD70?
2- Do you think a SHO drawing a salary of a few thousand rupees wants to leave his 1 kanal house and live in 4 marla quarters?
3- Do you think the big traders and businessmen and land lords want to pay taxes at par with the salaried class??
4- Do you think that the star cadre of the forces want to surrender their perks and privileges and shadow businesses ?
5- Do you think the media barons want to sacrifice billions in revenues from gov secret funds for PTIs Naya Pakistan?

salmanahmadm

Senator (1k+ posts)

nai hikmat ali yehi he k burnooool laga k so jao(bigsmile)

Waseem Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

PTI has been white washed in PUNJAB and that was axpacted as i have said before I have no expectations from Punjab but PMLN is doing stupidity by rigging NA56 Na122 and Na125. when you have already won 120 seats u shouldn't rig 1 or 2 halqas to make whole election conterversial

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Being from Punjab myself, it pains me to say that today Punjab has let the nation down. Unfortunately the decision made by Punjab will result in suffering for the entire country. This was the last chance to save the country, which is now squandered; thanks to you Punjab.

kashi..

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan won in Na-56. Abbasi did his best to rig it but the lead was too much for him. Ya ALLAH tera shukar hai, iss ********* se bacha liya. Ya ALLAH tera laakh laakh shukar hai.
from where you get this news ? I am waiting for hours for this news .. Where is the source ?

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
jab punjab ki machinery ko bata dia gia k CM/PM nooon ka a raha ha to un logon ne purani wafa halal kr di.
just hate this democracy.look in karachi.no body speaking against.we were listening there would be no rigging in this election in the presence of SC/MEDIA/ARMY...THIS THISSSS.but everything phucked-up/

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI should call for protest now! enough of this goody goody attitude!

these elections are ******* rigged, PTI should call for fight on streets otherwise forget it forever , its now or never!

If PTI accepts this rigged elections then to hell with politics of Pakistan and Pakistan sae zindabag!

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پنجاب کی تاریخ کی سب سے بد ترین دھاندلی

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
ARY is showing Khawja Saad, he says that how could it be possible that the results in his constituency differ from others in Lahore.

Now wait for it.

He said in his constituency the computers have packed up. So they are doing manual counts. It would take another 4/5 hours for them to count the votes.

He said his lead would be 15/20,000.

Got it? Now there is aboslutely no chance of PTI winning any seat in Punjab, even those they were leading.
PMLN already giving Pakistanis gift on hourly basis.

Totally agree with you.