IMRAN KHAN PROBABLY WILL LOSE NA 56 FROm RAWALPINDI

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Amazing things are happening in NA56 in Rawalpindi. After the realisation PMLN would form the next government in the Center and Punjab the slaves have already started to work for Sharifs.

It is all narrated by ARY bureau chief in Islamabad Sabir Shakir.

The last 4/5 polling stations which were about to declare the results, there results are now withheld.

Reasons?

Wait for it, there was load shedding in the area, mystery.
Then all the guards and other staff left the premises and disappeared mysteriously.

The voting bags disappeared, mysteriously.

I guess the bad arse Abbasi is back in the Parliament thanks to wonderful democracy of Pakistan.

It doesn't end there, Shafqat Mehmood was on ARY, he said he had won his seat in Lahore. But for some untold reasons the PO in the last 4 polling stations have declined to give him copies of confirmed and signed result sheets according to the rules of ECP.

I guess Shafqat Mehmood is going to lose the Lahore seat.
IK had already lost his Lahore seat by 10,000 which he was leading earlier.

PMLN already started to work its magic, even on the day of the elections.

ECP is sleeping as usual, while Ibrahim is taking the applauds on the TV.

I predict complete ruin of Pakistan in coming years, congratulation to every one.

Last edited:

kaka1

Senator (1k+ posts)
934964_10151651491133383_142322770_n.jpg

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
MAY ALLAH curse those that took part in this MASSIVE MASSIVE evident rigging ... Don't worry, ONE DAY they will be entering that grave & ONE DAY they will be standing in front of ALLAH to be responsible for their actions...

I STILL LOVE IMRAN KHAN/PTI ... the future will in shaa ALLAH be brighter!

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
clear rigging all over Pakistan, specially Lahore , pindi,

Its failure of Pti leadership to spot mir sadiq, mir jaffars in PTI

Very well spotted by Haroon Rasheed about these id iots, ppl voted for pti but leadership is unable to raise the voice

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)
It wasn't a Free n Fair election. results are unacceptable, Comon Immi show some more leadership lets walk towards Islamabad and take it,

crankthskunk

ARY is showing Khawja Saad, he says that how could it be possible that the results in his constituency differ from others in Lahore.

Now wait for it.

He said in his constituency the computers have packed up. So they are doing manual counts. It would take another 4/5 hours for them to count the votes.

He said his lead would be 15/20,000.

Got it? Now there is aboslutely no chance of PTI winning any seat in Punjab, even those they were leading.
PMLN already giving Pakistanis gift on hourly basis.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am punjabi and i feel shame on they way we voted in punjab

But still lots of ppl voted for pti, i think we failed in managing the election day, polling stations and results management.

Due to Jew tv artificial hype they changed pti results from 40 to even 12 now.

Khallas

Hamid Khan from NA -125 my area was winning here by 7500+ votes - than suddenly counting stopped and now he is winning (clap)(clap)(clap)

concern_paki

Elections are rigged badly........All we need a long march and a bloody revolution....come on guys...hard work is not over yet....... ECP, CJ, Agencies all of them have designed this victory in favor of GANNJJJJAAA

v r imran k

tamam poling station mian imran jeet raha tha 30,000 ki lead thi khan sb ki lekin afchak nejam sethi our ecp nay jhhurloo phera our achanmk light off honay ka faida utha ker non leage lo jitwa diaya gaya wht a bull shitt yahan ridding kay saray record break kiay giay hian

yahi kuch kerna tha to election comssion ko chiay tha non ko wesy hi jtwa deti ..election akrwany ki zaroaot thi

jeosher

MPA (400+ posts)
I predicted last month that PTI WILL BE CRYING AND SHOUTING LIKE KIDS--WHEN THEY ARE DEFEATED!!!
BY THE WAY---WHERE IS IMRAN-----HE MUST BE BUSY BUILDING NAYE KPK!!

Amal

fulltime rigging howi ha ab sab ko ye result nahi manna chahiya PTI leadership ko pressure dena chahiya k wo ab result tasleem mat karey