Imran khan as Prime Minister & Abdul Qadeer Khan as president this is new plan. R u ready ?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
As this setup is about to change in 2 months so imran khan will be prime minister & Abdul qadeer Khan will be president of Pakistan & Army is on the back of this even this govt will go by end of august . This is the news i m getting what do u guys think ?

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Those who are nay sayers and dooms day blievers will not believe a good news even if it makes sense. So go and fly a kite all of u who live believe and think nagative.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
"Itsnotme90" is the part of the propaganda againt Great IK

so u dont want him to be prime minister ? if majority of public support him so wats ur problem he is not gonna come on gun point. he will come with public concensus. the point is that even army supporting him means that army will not create any obstacle on his way & even make his way easy & guide him what to do coz army survival as well depend on Imran Khan coz america wants to take revenge from ISI by blaming them terrorist organization so u need strong leader who hav public support so he can defend pakistan & its army & no one can dare to take stand in the world coz he will have public support. I m not being negative plz dont take it negative.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this news is true , i have also heard this from my own sources , and i think this is going to be the best combination. there is no other solution other then this. This govt is going to correct voter lists, reform in police, NAB, electricity debts will be paid off, and discipline in lower judiciary. after all these are done new elections will be held according to new voter lists in the supervision of independent election commission , supreme court and army. don't you think this is the only solution to come out of this mess we are in right now?

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
Although all of us want IK to be prime minister, but we and IK himself do not want any back door. Guys let us wait and plan for free and fair election, and try our best to get IK at the top position.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK has again and again refused publicly to be part of any caretaker setup. If this setup comes about after free and fair elections, then it's good. Otherwise, IK won't accept it as it would be negation of all that he stands for.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As this setup is about to change in 2 months so imran khan will be prime minister & Abdul qadeer Khan will be president of Pakistan & Army is on the back of this even this govt will go by end of august . This is the news i m getting what do u guys think ?

Being an incorrigible optimist
چل یار اگر افواہ بھی ہے تو چند لمحوں کے لیے میں نے اسے سہانا خواب سمجھ کر اور حبس زدہ موسم میں ٹھنڈی ہوا کا جھونکا سمجھ کر دل بہلا لیا ہے. اور اگر سچ ہے تو آپ کے منہ میں گھی شکر

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
imran imran imran yeh imran kya hai.......................i m r a n is the only choice..................................................i for imran next prime minister.........................imran imran imran ........................................................................................................................................imran aik dar ka naam hai nawaz choor aur zardai daku ke liyey..............................................imran se bach jao ya imran ko marwa doo...........................imran imran imran imran imran har zubaan ki pukaar imran imran imran...............................................................................................................imran ik hai jis sey sub ko khoof hai..................yeh imran kiya hai....................................................................................................

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
army will make dr. abdul qadeer as president with army support . army has kept him under house arrest . they would never accept this. let dr. abdul qadeer live with peace

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh etna asaan nahi hai.... next govt.. jo bhi hogi wo bhi makhloot hogi

or ppp pml n or mqm k k circle say bahir siasat nai ja sakti jab tak awami inqilab inko ukhaar k na phaykh day