Hudhuda insaan ya parinda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Hudhuda insaan ys parinda?

I do not want to comment on Qadyanis as they have already been declared Kafir (non-Muslim). It is just a waste of time to debate with them. Muslim must make themselves role model so that non-Muslims including Qadianis get inspiration and join them on to the straight path.

In my personal opinion (I may be wrong), Quraanist were evolved after getting sick and tired of hearing fabricated stories spread by Sufis and other deviated sects and took extreme step of rejecting Hadeeths altogether. The blind followers of these deviated sects had been protecting their non-Islamic believe through fabricated stories. They welcomed every fabricated story which could support their non-Islamic believes. In other words, these blind followers tried to justify non-Islamic believes of their religious leaders through fabricated stories. Whereas it should have been vice versa, that is, they should have checked the believes of their religious religious leaders in the light of Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. For example, some of the religious leaders gained authenticity by spreading news that they are in contact with Prophet Muhammad through dreams and that they are capable to lead their followers to Jannat through a short cut. In such situation the blind follower could not even think asking any evidence in support of non-Islamic activities of their religious leaders. According to the blind followers, how their Peer could be wrong while he is in direct contact with Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) via dreams.

All Muslim sects who are based on personalities other than our beloved prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) are raised on very fragile and weak foundations. That is why, they are vulnerable to attacks from Quraanist, Qadianis and other non-Muslims. The only strong foundation for a Muslim can not be anything other than Qur'aan and authentic Hadeeths.

May Allah give hidayat to my Muslim brothers so that they may be united under one Umbrella of Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. (Aameen).

I know you will be angry with my remarks. but these very true about you.

جتھے دی کھوتی اوتھے آ کھلوتی
یا
مڑ کھڑ کھوتی بہوڑ تھلے

We are talking about different topic , not about sufiism.

all sofi are kafir , leave them but please comments on the Hud Hud that it was an animal.

People are ruining your Quran , man.

But your education is upto the talking against sufiism.

I know u learnt only this in your madrases. how to counter sufiism.

Please come out of this cover and listen other topics too.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

If your belief is that strong, then why do you use poor and bad language against others who disagree with you?

Well any one who use bad language for others because they do not agreed with him is a bad man
Agreed Ehraz??

2vd1dee.jpg

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

REALISTIC Interpretation
Hmmm
Which REALISTIC interpretation.
For Human every thing that fit in his mind is realistic.

Human REALIZATION for a thing changes over time changes on basis of any theory that he can prove.
once man thinks that earth is in center
Now try to translate Quran according to that REALISTIC DISCOVERY of that time.

then man said Sun do not move
Now translate Quran according to this REALISTIC THEORY.

Now we believe that Even Sun is moving

Now again change the Quran translation to fit in to this REALISTIC theory.

your approach is
Change interpretation of Quran as per what is REALISTIC for you.
My Approach is
Try to find out REALITY according to the Quran.

I know you will not change your REALISTIC approach

Dear Abdul Allah, the quran can never be interpreted fully and correctly by us ever because it is book of Allah the all knowing. Even though Allah knows what he is talking about we don't.

What we can do is accept whatever is known so far as concrete facts and be honest in accepting the truth that there are so many things in the quran that our knowledge has not reached the stage that we could be definite about those things. Let us not fill the quran with made up things and call them true.

Our imaan is fine so long as we believe in each and every word in the quran. What each and every word means exactly is not a requirement or should not be. It is because what we do not know and cannot know where is the point in arguing over it and condemning each other?

Educated people need to show the way not join the ignorant crowd calling each other names or even killing each other and becoming a laughing stock in the world as well as destroying ourselves.

So we should say about Allah what we know and remain quite about things we do not know and remain busy in finding out. At all costs we must stay away from make beliefs that are clearly make beliefs because Allah has warned this ummah that make beliefs will destroy us as they did people of past ummahs. Make belief is any belief against which we have clear evidence. Any belief for which we do not have any evidence is not necessarily a make belief but then we must not take it as concrete fact, for its reality is not yet known to us entirely or partly in some respect.

I do not believe mirza sb is a prophet because Our prophet was last in time but I have no right to insult him because if anyone insulted our prophet I will not like that. However anyone is welcome to speak critically about any prophet or even God himself but our job is to satisfy them with arguments we have and leave them to accept or reject them. Many people talk about marriage of our prophet to a child bride and my answer is that these reports are false regardless of fatwas of any mufties. My proof is that these reports are against the quran which sets standard for marriage. I go by evidence not by what mullas say. Mullas will go in their own graves and I in my own. Why should I accept a lie out of fear or favour of of mullas or their supporters?

May Allah guide us all to what is really islam the true deen and help us stay away from all sorts of make beliefs.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Abdul Allah, the quran can never be interpreted fully and correctly by us ever because it is book of Allah the all knowing. Even though Allah knows what he is talking about we don't.

What we can do is accept whatever is known so far as concrete facts and be honest in accepting the truth that there are so many things in the quran that our knowledge has not reached the stage that we could be definite about those things. Let us not fill the quran with made up things and call them true.

Our imaan is fine so long as we believe in each and every word in the quran. What each and every word means exactly is not a requirement or should not be. It is because what we do not know and cannot know where is the point in arguing over it and condemning each other?

Educated people need to show the way not join the ignorant crowd calling each other names or even killing each other and becoming a laughing stock in the world as well as destroying ourselves.

So we should say about Allah what we know and remain quite about things we do not know and remain busy in finding out. At all costs we must stay away from make beliefs that are clearly make beliefs because Allah has warned this ummah that make beliefs will destroy us as they did people of past ummahs. Make belief is any belief against which we have clear evidence. Any belief for which we do not have any evidence is not necessarily a make belief but then we must not take it as concrete fact, for its reality is not yet known to us entirely or partly in some respect.

I do not believe mirza sb is a prophet because Our prophet was last in time but I have no right to insult him because if anyone insulted our prophet I will not like that. However anyone is welcome to speak critically about any prophet or even God himself but our job is to satisfy them with arguments we have and leave them to accept or reject them. Many people talk about marriage of our prophet to a child bride and my answer is that these reports are false regardless of fatwas of any mufties. My proof is that these reports are against the quran which sets standard for marriage. I go by evidence not by what mullas say. Mullas will go in their own graves and I in my own. Why should I accept a lie out of fear or favour of of mullas or their supporters?

May Allah guide us all to what is really islam the true deen and help us stay away from all sorts of make beliefs.

Please answer it simply and directly

Try to fit Quran on what Man knows is a good appraoch

or Try to find What is reality using Quran is good Approach

Simple two three lines please

Mughal1

Please answer it simply and directly

Try to fit Quran on what Man knows is a good appraoch

or Try to find What is reality using Quran is good Approach

Simple two three lines please

Dear Abdul Allah,

1)The quran is a divine revelation

2)The universe is divine creation

3)People are born ignorant and it takes time to become learned if they make the necessary effort through collection of information and putting it together using rules of wisdom to make sense of the revelation and the universe because it is a matter of interlacing the two as one.

It is like when we are in school and teacher shows how to prove the area of a circle by cutting circle in to two halves and then interlacing them. Making circle look more and more like rectangle. So looking for answers the right way is important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YokKp3pwVFc

4)That means keep research and exploration open on both the factors, the revelation and the universe, for that is the nature of things as we observe them.

We are living on the earth is a fact. it will never change by any further scientific research or exploration.

The sun is there that fact is fact. We thought the sun goes round the earth but had no way to prove it, so that was not a concrete fact only our opinion. Our opinion about the sun proved wrong only because now e could observe it from outside the earth. Now we know the earth goes round the sun and this is a concrete fact.

So any interpretation of the quran based upon our notion proved wrong not the quran. Likewise the correct approach to things or their aspects that we are not sure about we should never say they are facts but our opinions. If opinions later on prove right or wrong we should take them accordingly. We are humans not gods so we have to do what is consistent with our nature of existence and not try to be gods. we should not stick our noses where they do not belong.

5)How far is the moon from the earth and how do we know that it is true? It is like an experiment where a person has a ball and he throws it at a wall 4 metres away and catches it back after it has hit the wall and has come back. We can set the timer and throw the ball and see the time between throw and catch. It will tell us how long it took for ball to travel 8 meters going and coming back then half it. Speed = distance X time. Like wise we throw a beam of electromagnetic waves to moon. It travels at speed of light. It hits moon and travels back. We check the time between sending and receiving it back and work out the distance between the earth and moon. We can also use trigonometry to work out the same. So using these ideas can help us know things for sure. Doppler effect is used in aeroplanes etc. Ultrasound scanning has been used in ships to locate objects. Even in medical use we know how baby looks likes while still in his mother. So science is not wrong in telling us facts and figures. However assumption regardless in field of science or deen may or may not prove right. This does not prove deen or science wrong or useless.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Abdul Allah,

3)People are born ignorant and it takes time to become learned if they make the necessary effort through collection of information and putting it together using rules of wisdom to make sense of the revelation and the universe because it is a matter of interlacing the two as one.

It is like when we are in school and teacher shows how to prove the area of a circle by cutting circle in to two halves and then interlacing them. Making circle look more and more like rectangle. So looking for answers the right way is important.

4)That means keep research and exploration open on both the factors, the revelation and the universe, for that is the nature of things as we observe them.

We are living on the earth is a fact. it will never change by any further scientific research or exploration.

The sun is there that fact is fact. We thought the sun goes round the earth but had no way to prove it, so that was not a concrete fact only our opinion. Our opinion about the sun proved wrong only because now e could observe it from outside the earth. Now we know the earth goes round the sun and this is a concrete fact.

So any interpretation of the quran based upon our notion proved wrong not the quran. Likewise the correct approach to things or their aspects that we are not sure about we should never say they are facts but our opinions. If opinions later on prove right or wrong we should take them accordingly. We are humans not gods so we have to do what is consistent with our nature of existence and not try to be gods. we should not stick our noses where they do not belong.

Two three lines????

any way.

but where is the answer of my question SIMPLY and DIRECTLY

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Abdul Allah,

Question

What is the good approach

1) try to fit and understand Quran on what we know and what we think is REALISTIC
2) try to know and try to find and understand reality of things by on the basis of Quran.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother Abdul ALLAH
Assalam-o-alaikum
See i told you , you will ask GANDUM answer will be CHANA..
He even didnot answered my posts clearly closing this foolish thread to conclusion.

(27:17) For Solomon were gathered hosts of jinn and men and birds, which were kept under strict discipline.
Then the Qur'an says, "For Solomon were gathered hosts of jinns and Ins then and birds." In this sentence, firstly, the words Jinn and ins (men) and tair have been used as names for three well-known and distinct species denoted by these words in Arabic. Then they have been used absolutely and there is nothing in the context that may point to any of them being used metaphorically, or as a simile. hecause of which one may take them in another meaning than their well- known lexical meaning. Then the word ins has occurred between the words jinn and Tair which does not allow taking it in the meaning that the Jinn and the tair were, in fact, two groups included in the species of ins (men). Had this been meant the words would have been: ul jinn wat-tair min-al-ins and not min-al- Jinn wal-ins W at-tair.
=============================
This proves that HUD-HUD WAS A MAN IS........... FALSE..
====================================
Bro Jaldikar @ Raaz, @Abdul Allah @crankthskunk
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bhai i have been following MUGHAL1 replies specially in ISLAMIC POSTS & THREADS.
Bhai they are here to create rifts in young minds. I have written earlier, ONCE THEY WILL REJECT HADITH AS MAN MADE, THEN CREATE RIFT SAYING TAFASEER ARE WRONG MAN MADE, THEN BY SAYING TRANSLATION ARE FALSE, THEN CURRENT QURAN IS MAN MADE (NAOZUBILLAH) & IT IS MADE BY 3rd KHALIFA..
SO end result ISLAME IS FAKE, ALLAH IS FOR EVERY ONE, LOVE ALLAH & YOU WILL GET SALVATION.
DO U GUYS REMEMBER GOBAR SHAHI.. he had same ideology..
So they will not understand your points, my points, raaz bro points or bro abdul ALLAH points..
Get ready for another thread HOW HAZRAT ADAM (AS) WAS BORNED & HOW HAZRAT HAWWA WAS BORNED..... NATURALLY OR ALLAH's MIRACLE..
Same stupid arguments coming from these guys..
May ALLAH give them hidayat
===========================================
Sorry for quoting again...
But they want to accept QURAN & ALLAH from their thinking.. So let them... They will not be able to explain CREATION OF HAZRAT ADAM (AS), HAZRAT HAWWA & HAZRAT ISA (AS)...
May ALLAH give them hidayat to people like pervaiz sahab (& like him) or if hidayat is not written for him (& like him) then make him (them) example for others so that no one dare to make fun of Quran by twisting its meanings..
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Mughal1

Dear Abdul Allah, I am giving you a rule to judge things by ie what is concrete, be rigid about it and what is just an opinion treat it as such. So long as we follow this idea, we will have little to disagree about or fight over.

It is on this basis we should accept and reject what we have received from our past generations. What they told us concrete and it is, we must accept that and whatever opinions they expressed if they prove true we must accept them as well. likewise if anything they told us proves wrong we must reject that and whatever they told us remains a mystery even in our time we must keep it that way till we know better and accept or reject it as the case may be.

The idea that a person is a bada bazurg=shaikhun kabeer so whatever he says is word of Allah has to go.

Hope this explains my position on the matter. If it fails to explain what you are trying to understand please explain what is it exactly you want me to talk about so that I may explain it further.

Mughal1

Brother Abdul ALLAH
Assalam-o-alaikum
See i told you , you will ask GANDUM answer will be CHANA..
He even didnot answered my posts clearly closing this foolish thread to conclusion.

(27:17) For Solomon were gathered hosts of jinn and men and birds, which were kept under strict discipline.
Then the Qur'an says, "For Solomon were gathered hosts of jinns and Ins then and birds." In this sentence, firstly, the words Jinn and ins (men) and tair have been used as names for three well-known and distinct species denoted by these words in Arabic. Then they have been used absolutely and there is nothing in the context that may point to any of them being used metaphorically, or as a simile. hecause of which one may take them in another meaning than their well- known lexical meaning. Then the word ins has occurred between the words jinn and Tair which does not allow taking it in the meaning that the Jinn and the tair were, in fact, two groups included in the species of ins (men). Had this been meant the words would have been: ul jinn wat-tair min-al-ins and not min-al- Jinn wal-ins W at-tair.
=============================
This proves that HUD-HUD WAS A MAN IS........... FALSE..
====================================
Bro Jaldikar @ Raaz, @Abdul Allah @crankthskunk
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bhai i have been following MUGHAL1 replies specially in ISLAMIC POSTS & THREADS.
Bhai they are here to create rifts in young minds. I have written earlier, ONCE THEY WILL REJECT HADITH AS MAN MADE, THEN CREATE RIFT SAYING TAFASEER ARE WRONG MAN MADE, THEN BY SAYING TRANSLATION ARE FALSE, THEN CURRENT QURAN IS MAN MADE (NAOZUBILLAH) & IT IS MADE BY 3rd KHALIFA..
SO end result ISLAME IS FAKE, ALLAH IS FOR EVERY ONE, LOVE ALLAH & YOU WILL GET SALVATION.
So they will not understand your points, my points, raaz bro points or bro abdul ALLAH points..
Get ready for another thread HOW HAZRAT ADAM (AS) WAS BORNED & HOW HAZRAT HAWWA WAS BORNED..... NATURALLY OR ALLAH's MIRACLE..
===========================================
Sorry for quoting again...
But they want to accept QURAN & ALLAH from their thinking.. So let them... They will not be able to explain CREATION OF HAZRAT ADAM (AS), HAZRAT HAWWA & HAZRAT ISA (AS)...
May ALLAH give them hidayat to people like pervaiz sahab (& like him) or if hidayat is not written for him (& like him) then make him (them) example for others so that no one dare to make fun of Quran by twisting its meanings..
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Dear biomat, the best thing for you would be to look at the context of the verses in the surahs they are part of and the surahs in the context of the quran and the quran in the context of the real world. Where it all comes together like pieces of a perfect jigsaw picture. You accept that. Don't look at the quran in isolation from the real world. You cannot implement imaginary quran on to imaginary world or vice versa and force everyone else to accept it as a reality.

The quran is not talking about different species of being but same species ie human and it is dividing them into different categories. teachers, engineers, armed officers and other experts and worker etc. Prophet solomon is running a kingdom not a circus. Please try and understand. may allah open our minds to his wisdom.

JINN ke maani hen CHHAA JAANE WALI KOI CHEEZ. An expert bhi apne field of knowledge pe chhaaya hua hota hai.

regards and the best.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

the best thing for you would be to look at the context of the verses in the surahs
they are part of and the surahs in the context of the quran and the quran in the context
of the real world. Where it all comes together like
pieces of a perfect jigsaw picture. You accept that.

Dear Mughal1,
So if taken your own logic and one should read the concerned verses
with context and text, then Hud HUd was a bird. BTW in these verses,
it is clearly mentioned that Birds were lined up or counted and Hud Hud
was absent. Similarly, when it is was matter to bring the throne of
Queen Sheeba, it was from Jin, these are very clear conveyings!!!!
Which one is the translation of Quran, its author's name which U will
prefer to discuss
. Mr. GA Pervez may be a learned man, but what he
translated or written or said is open to question and it is valid for
all.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother babdeena
Assalam-o-alaikum.
Brother they are against MULLAHs (both "GAQ" GHULAM AHMED QADIYANI & "GAP" GHULAM AHMED PERVEZ), so Mr Pervez shaved his beard to look different while other one didnot). Both translated Quran from their own thinking & want to look different from others.
I have seen some writtings of AMEEN ISLAHI (he has different way of thinking from mainstream ulemas), & still see some of his writtings from time to time but THIS STUPID METHODOLOY & VIEW POINT i am still not came across in his writtings. They have gone so far here.
=============================================
Point is let say for the sake of argument i agree that HUD HUD was HUMAN (Please note still i have not accepted is as MAN)..
MUGHAL1 WROTE:-
The quran is not talking about different species of being but same species ie human and it is dividing them into different categories. teachers, engineers, armed officers and other experts and worker etc
#1)So for modern way of thinking can u explained my question, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US WHAT WAS THE SEX OF HUD HUD.. WAS HE A MAN, or WOMAN. As WOMAN can also be teacher, engineer, armed officer, expert worker etc)
Please note that i am not making fun of Quran (naozubillah), i just want to know if your so called modern way of thinking can go this far or already have...

===========================
Jaza-k-ALLAH

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

002_260.gif

And when Abraham said (unto his Lord): My lord! Show me how Thou givest life to the dead, He said: Dost thou not believe? Abraham said: Yea, but (I ask) in order that my heart may be at ease. (His Lord) said: Take four of the birds and cause them to incline unto thee, then place a part of them on each hill, then call them, they will come to thee in haste. And know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.
==============
Surah Baqarah verse 260

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother Biomat,
Aslamoalikum,
No need to worry. Let them present their point of view, I myself more than
often wonder why Brother Mughal1, complicate and confuse the clear things.
this is total wastage of energy to prove that Hud Hud was a human and contrary
to Quran, whosoever is proving it contrary is against the clear cut mention of
Quran. Please do not disheart yourself, be open to anything but please be firm
on Quran. There is simple logic that If Hud Hud was a human what is the rationale
to divide the army of Suleman (as) into three, that is humans, jinns, and birds?
Moreover the verse is clearly pointing out that Hud Hud is a Bird.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Two three lines????

any way.

but where is the answer of my question SIMPLY and DIRECTLY

He will never give you a straight forward answer, becuase he simply does not have a straight forward answer. Allah says in Quran that He has made it easy for us to understand but Mughal and his preachers does not agree with that. They want to prove that it is so difficult that only GA Pervez and Mughal can understand it. Mughal contradicts himself even in his so called interpretation. In one verse for him Jin were bad people and in another verse the Jins were leaders or followers. He does not even believe in the existance of Shiateen as somebody other than human. He and his leader are so intelligent that in order to answer a simple yes/no question they have to right several paragraphs. He has not yet answered my question about how can Jin can mean Leaders as well as Bad people at the same time.

I can just pray that May Allah give people like these hidayat becuase they proclaim to be the most righteous and yet are ashamed to understand Islam in its true spirit.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Abdul Allah, I am giving you a rule to judge things by ie what is concrete, be rigid about it and what is just an opinion treat it as such. So long as we follow this idea, we will have little to disagree about or fight over.

It is on this basis we should accept and reject what we have received from our past generations. What they told us concrete and it is, we must accept that and whatever opinions they expressed if they prove true we must accept them as well. likewise if anything they told us proves wrong we must reject that and whatever they told us remains a mystery even in our time we must keep it that way till we know better and accept or reject it as the case may be.

The idea that a person is a bada bazurg=shaikhun kabeer so whatever he says is word of Allah has to go.

Hope this explains my position on the matter. If it fails to explain what you are trying to understand please explain what is it exactly you want me to talk about so that I may explain it further.

Did i talk about past generation
Did i talk about Bada Bazurg etc.

Simple Questions need Simple Answer
Question

What is the good approach

1) try to fit and understand Quran on what we know and what we think is REALISTIC
2) try to know and try to find and understand reality of things by on the basis of Quran.

So Choose your option.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro [MENTION=7169]babadeena[/MENTION], i am just worried about young mind, whom they want to get stray & become aethiest.
I am not disheart, but i feel pain that why they post so long long paragraphs but could not understand one single line.
Jaza-k-ALLAH.
I know you & your way of posting. Jaza-k-ALLAH again.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

There is no further need to analysis your mental deficiency. No offence meant!
People like you always dig in the past which you could not over come til yet. You are very unfortunate people who do not learn nothing from the past.

:lol: Falsehood loosing brains. :lol:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bro Jaldikar @ Raaz, [MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION] [MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]
Assalam-o-alaikum

That is why I just hate them coz they are the embodiments of idiocy who engage you and try to bring U at the level of idiocy they are stationed at. And shall never accept the truth, as has they not been the condemned by Allah (SWT) they would never have followed a Kazab and Dajjal. Therefore, they must be just given shut up call wherever found.

Pakistani1947

I know you will be angry with my remarks. but these very true about you.

جتھے دی کھوتی اوتھے آ کھلوتی
یا
مڑ کھڑ کھوتی بہوڑ تھلے

We are talking about different topic , not about sufiism.

all sofi are kafir , leave them but please comments on the Hud Hud that it was an animal.

People are ruining your Quran , man.

But your education is upto the talking against sufiism.

I know u learnt only this in your madrases. how to counter sufiism.

Please come out of this cover and listen other topics too.

Raaz, please do not be personal as usual. I have my own priorities and you do not need to dictate me. SHIRK is wide spread in Pakistan due to blind following of Fake Peers. Pakistanis have distanced themselves from Quraan and authentic Hadeeths as they are looking for a short cut to Jannat through these Fake Peers.

I do not wish to waste my time on the stupid debate whether Hud was Insan or Parinda (definitely it was a bird). It is my choice you do not need to impose anything on me. I have never been educated in madrasas but the way you write it, it sounds like you hate madrasas. Please leave this arrogant behavior and try to be humble.

Regarding Quraan, Allah is protector of Quraan (15:9):

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ

Yusuf Ali 9: We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

Shakir 9: Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most surely be its guardian.

Pickthal 9: Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its Guardian.

Mohsin Khan: 9: Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption) .

ہم نے یہ نصیحت اتار دی ہے اور بے شک ہم اس کے نگہبان ہیں

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.