Hudhuda insaan ya parinda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Hudhuda insaan ys parinda?

Does this Question of your have any thing to do with the discussion?
Oh yes, it has. I gave this ayah as ref to make use of brain. ONLY ALLAH HAS THE POWER TO GIVE AND TAKE LIVE AND NONE OTHER. If you interpret this literally, than you have to admit Jesus was son of God or something like that. (God forbid)

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Lets finish our discussion , because of different believes.

[HI]Lets us conclude that HUD HUD was a man and Mirza and Pervez were a bird.[/HI]

Same Manal was woman and Mirza and Pervez's family women were Ant.
You should be a comedian - a poor one :-)

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

by the way
I am still waiting for you answer about
That how you can follow a person who can not understand the wahi of Allah. who ask GAIR NABI HINDU Boy to translate wahi of Allah for him. And remain in doubt about the translation done by that boy and again ask another GAIR Nabi to translate the wahi for him . He even do not know that what is the language of Wahi.
OMG
Your bore me! everything is written and well preserved. You have exposed yourself as liar... My African friend... Lol!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

You should be a comedian - a poor one :-)

This what you both are saying , Hud Hud and ant are human.:lol:

And we are enjoying your comedy. since long. :lol:

You people could not imagine that A Commander of Allah could rule on Animals and birds, and when he has territory on them ,definitely , the representatives will be among them.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ZIBAH is from root ZAAL, BAA and HAA. It means to kill, fight, offer, sacrifice, dedicate, tear off or cut off. In the quranic text it means demote, sack some one from his job or position.

Mughal1

You people could not imagine that A Commander of Allah could rule on Animals and birds, and when he has territory on them ,definitely , the representatives will be among them.

Which looks better dear Raaz, leading people or animals? Humans are most honoured beings not animals. Prophets were sent for leading people not animals.

Human do have animal, colour, plant names and places are named after people just as people are named after places eg sher, baaz, billa, sitaar, kaala, chitta, chhotoo, bade, baala, pakistani, hindustani, makki madani, arabi, haider, baabar, fox, daisy, gulaab, rose, jasmine, chambeli, anaar k.a.li etc etc.

In Arabic NAML is from root NOON, MEEM and LAAM, it means ant as well as tip of something eg tip of a finger or fionger tip. If NAML is a foreign word then it might have meant something else in its original language and the word may also be pronounced differently eg like faaras=paras=persia. PETER=PITRES=bitras or pakistan=bakistan.

Word bird also has quite a few meanings in english eg clay pigeon for target practice, or bird of a feather or of same flock, or something that does something smoothly without difficulty eg a horse rider rides a horse and glides through the air, this tells about his skill and expertise in horse riding just like a soldier who shows fighting skills or an engineer shows his skills in his related field etc etc.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

And I am waiting Jews to be transformed into APES AND SWINE.;)(clap)

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Which looks better dear Raaz, leading people or animals? Humans are most honoured beings not animals. Prophets were sent for leading people not animals.
Very well said but our dear friend Raaz if afraid to accept reality!

Mughal1

Not all jews but some of them were called apes and pigs due to behaving like them in some way. Apes act clever but end up doing wrong things thereby show their ignorance as well as they are violent against each other.

Pigs live on dirt of others ie profiteering using the idea of pig economy as basis whereby you live on what other do.

It is same like when people do violence against each other we calls them animals ie they have turned like animals doing things like them. The quran called all ignorant people worse than all animals not just jews, who do not use their brains and senses.

Jaldikar

Banned

Dear jaldikar, the real question is not whether Jesus has a father or not but that does any such claim serves any useful purpose at all? Is such a claim consistent with quranic set up regarding God and humanity?

It is the real question and avoid ayen bayen shayen. Did he have a father or not? was he born without a father? how do you prove it from science?

Mughal1

It is the real question and avoid ayen bayen shayen. Did he have a father or not? was he born without a father? how do you prove it from science?

Dear Jaldikar, proof is not needed for proving the natural process because we all were born the same way and that is self evident. It is people who believe that Jesus was not born the natural way that need to come up with proof. If we have no proof that jesus was born without father then it automatically means he was born by way of natural process.

Last edited:

Jaldikar

Banned

Dear Jaldikar, proof is not needed for proving the natural process because we all were born the same way and that is self evident. It is people who believe that Jesus was not born the natural way that need to come up with proof. If we have no proof that jesus was born without father then it automatically means he was born by way of natural process.

Ab iska bhi koi matlab garh lay

She (Mariam) said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is (Quran 3:47)

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

وَحُشِرَ لِسُلَيْمَانَ جُنُودُهُ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ وَالطَّيْرِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ ﴿27:17﴾
(27:17) For Solomon were gathered hosts of jinn and men and birds, which were kept under strict discipline.
Then the Qur'an says, "For Solomon were gathered hosts of jinns and Ins then and birds." In this sentence, firstly, the words Jinn and ins (men) and tair have been used as names for three well-known and distinct species denoted by these words in Arabic. Then they have been used absolutely and there is nothing in the context that may point to any of them being used metaphorically, or as a simile. hecause of which one may take them in another meaning than their well- known lexical meaning. Then the word ins has occurred between the words jinn and Tair which does not allow taking it in the meaning that the Jinn and the tair were, in fact, two groups included in the species of ins (men). Had this been meant the words would have been: ul jinn wat-tair min-al-ins and not min-al- Jinn wal-ins W at-tair.
=============================
This proves that HUD-HUD WAS A MAN IS........... FALSE..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ab iska bhi koi matlab garh lay

She (Mariam) said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is (Quran 3:47)
Bro Jaldikar @ Raaz, [MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION] [MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bhai i have been following MUGHAL1 replies specially in ISLAMIC POSTS & THREADS.
Bhai they are here to create rifts in young minds. I have written earlier, ONCE THEY WILL REJECT HADITH AS MAN MADE, THEN CREATE RIFT SAYING TAFASEER ARE WRONG MAN MADE, THEN BY SAYING TRANSLATION ARE FALSE, THEN CURRENT QURAN IS MAN MADE (NAOZUBILLAH) & IT IS MADE BY 3rd KHALIFA..
SO end result ISLAME IS FAKE, ALLAH IS FOR EVERY ONE, LOVE ALLAH & YOU WILL GET SALVATION.
DO U GUYS REMEMBER GOBAR SHAHI.. he had same ideology..
So they will not understand your points, my points, raaz bro points or bro abdul ALLAH points..
Get ready for another thread HOW HAZRAT ADAM (AS) WAS BORNED & HOW HAZRAT HAWWA WAS BORNED..... NATURALLY OR ALLAH's MIRACLE..
Same stupid arguments coming from these guys..
May ALLAH give them hidayat

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

contrary to popular belief, based on fable and fiction, hudhud was not a bird employed by solomon as his message-bearer since it was inconsistent with solomons dignity as a great monarch and a divine prophet to be so angry with a small bird as to be prepared to inflict severe punishment upon it or even to kill it. Hudhud seems to be well-acquainted with the rulers and requirement of the states and also well-versed in the knowledge about divine unity which birds are not. Hudhud, being not a migratory bird, cannot fly distances and therefore could not have been selected for the journey to sheba and back. It follows from these facts that hudhud was not a bird but a man, even a very responsible officer of state or a general who had been entrusted with an important political mission by solomon to the queen of sheba. The practice of exchange of envoys seems to have been quite popular in solomons time. Moreover, it is known fact that men are named after birds and animals. Hudhud was a popular name among solomons people.
forget about hudd!!!!!!
What about mirza qadiane??????he wasnt even insaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mirza kabhe jo hota nabee
to tatee main gir ker na marta kabhe
what about this one!!!!!!!!!nice!!!!!!!!!!isnt it

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

6552540826979712dcc72f6b1a011ce2d5c04c5.jpg

Seerat ul Mahdi vol 3 page 27
Now here MURGHA or ROOSTER was a man???

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

forget about hudd!!!!!!
What about mirza qadiane??????he wasnt even insaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mirza kabhe jo hota nabee
to tatee main gir ker na marta kabhe
what about this one!!!!!!!!!nice!!!!!!!!!!isnt it
There is no further need to analysis your mental deficiency. No offence meant!
People like you always dig in the past which you could not over come til yet. You are very unfortunate people who do not learn nothing from the past.

Jaldikar

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.