How many Karachiites here support MQM

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo haal ap loagoo ne nusrat javed ka hasan nisaar ka kia tha wo hum dekh chuke hain yahan

excerpts from the link below.

http://www.insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/forumid/1/postid/116668/view/topic/Default.aspx

I am Rodzilla

But besides Islamabad, PTI is just absent. No where else in Pakistan. Not in Baluchistan where there workers are being shot down ( I am sorry, a condemnation is not enough, if i die tommorow is that all the attention i will get?) No response to the voilence in Karachi. No response to the floods and the mismanagment that followed in interior sindh. I am sorry to say but PTI is fast becoming a non state party. If Imran Khan cannot lobby at 2 places at the same time, how the heck will he run a country? Really dissapointed. He is honest and intelligent but Imran Khan's party is the most disorganised large party in Pakistan. My fear is not that he will not come in power, my worst fear is he will come and he will fail. Please get your act together PTI. Even a dog will win an election against Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. Their own performance is enough for thier party's demise. But what the heck is PTI doing besides dharnas and attending MQM led aftaar parties in Karachi? Frankly speaking PTI looks good because the other options are so bad.

The response i got

You've raised some very valid points. I think Punjab is quite well covered, I've heard PTI's organization in KPK is about 80% complete, can anyone confirm this and give the status of PTI in Sindh and Balochistan?
-
secondly ik should visit sindh,balouchistan more, specially universities and make isf stronger,bcoz most violence is done by students of colleges/uni, once isf is stronger then chances of foul student politics will be reduced
-
think the second tier guys are just sitting around waiting to be ministers.

Naeem ul Haq should be covering Sindh in its completeness. He should be doing press conferences on the situation of Karachi.

-
You are absolutely right, no one listens, it is a very centrally controlled organization and no effort to organize it at all

Here people are critisizing the party and the chairman on thier official website.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Who possesses balls . ( Spartacus )

Most of the members of SIASAT.Pak have one thing in common ....
They are unite against MQM and Altaf Hussain and sometimes even against all MOHAJIRS.
But they have MASK . They do not even show their supporting party name .......
MOHAJIRS are only 7 percent of total of Pakistan and living in SINDH URBEN ( SINDH SOUTH ).
So if 90 percent are against them this will no surprise for me .

But atleast they should show their party support that from which party they belongs to.
Atleast they should have a little power to show their party support.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

They are unite against MQM and Altaf Hussain and sometimes even against all MOHAJIRS.
MOHAJIRS are only 7 percent of total of Pakistan and living in SINDH URBEN ( SINDH SOUTH ).

But atleast they should show their party support that from which party they belongs to.

I just wonder if that is a case then why did MQM became Mutahida from Mohajir, why were they so desperate to go to AJK, PUNJAB AND KPK that they even changed names..

You know there are some similarities between PPP and MQM

PPP changed the name of their co chairman bilawal zardari to Bhutto, MQM changed from Muhajir to Mutahida
Asif Zardaris and PPP says Bibi mar gayi vote dedo, Bhutto mar gaya vote de do
MQM says mohajir mar gaya vote de do

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
and what about remarks here on siasat.pti :)

yaar its my first day here. I have already been called stupid and Jihadist by MQM followers. But i dont mind they are my misguided brothers.

I dont abuse but i can tolerate it.

If PTI followers abuse then i will give them the same advise i gave MQM supporters that dont abuse a muslim, its a sin.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aoa,brother,s & sister,s

i was work with the mqm unit sector even very dangerous sector c that was a very danger place gct government college of technology in site i was work there as well but really this is my experience bro they are really duplicate face people i am true talk with you believe me bro they killer 100% they took money they not good please don't accept any thing if altaf say,s any thing he,s cheater man in the world altaf hussain agent he,s never ever care you and your city

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What about those millions of people who migrated in all over the Punjab and became part of the locals. They never claim to be called "Muhajir". They are more privileged than the locals. They control almost 75% of the business in cities and nobody has ever questioned about it because there is no racism.

Why it is so that only few terrorist among U have turned the financial capital of Pakistan into a living hell. Bori band laashein is your trade mark. Hindus are your spiritual masters.when your leaders goes to india he declares partition as a big mistake....... Your leader's faithfulness lies with British Queen........... MI6 operates him. Then your leader keeps on trying to instigate sindhi's about punjabis in the name of punjabi establishment.. .............. your leader offers services (which come under high treason in Pakistan) to British Prime Ministers. .................

What a pity it is when you get on target killing spree it is all ok. U make deals in/out of government and enjoy to the fullest. When U need to make drama you kill some urdu speaking person declare them MQM workers and start crying like women that Muhajir is being targeted. What a sorry state of affairs U live. Even Iblees may have been comming to MQM man eaters to learn some tricks.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who possesses balls here on this FORUM . ( Spartacus )

Those who possesses balls can announce here which party they like or they support.
Those who lost their balls or never had are free from this challenge.

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain. ( Spartacus )

There is contradiction in your own thread, you support MQM and Altaf Hussain but in your signature Musharaff is best so you already used your both balls. ab app ka kiya ho ga?(hmm)

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Aoa,brother,s & sister,s

i was work with the mqm unit sector even very dangerous sector c that was a very danger place gct government college of technology in site i was work there as well but really this is my experience bro they are really duplicate face people i am true talk with you believe me bro they killer 100% they took money they not good please don't accept any thing if altaf say,s any thing he,s cheater man in the world altaf hussain agent he,s never ever care you and your city

yaar rozey main to jhooot na bolye GCT college is totally under IJT wahan to mqm ka naam lenay p itni maar prti hai :) aur us k gird o nawah main koi sector C nhi hai :)

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger

My paternal and maternal relatives have migrated from india, some got settled in peshawar and some in lahore and i never heard any of them calling them self mohajir or missing their janam bhoomi ! if i ever call myself mohajir in front of my mom she will beat the hell out of me

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Who possesses balls here on this FORUM . ( Spartacus )

Those who possesses balls can announce here which party they like or they support.
Those who lost their balls or never had are free from this challenge.

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain. ( Spartacus )

Even if all those who support the terrorist, donated their balls to the nigger sitting in London, he will not return....That is for sure
That terrorist is a British subject and he has applied for your visa's in advance

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
This is not fair that only who are supporting MQM , has to announce that they are supporting MQM .
Supporters of other party should also show their affiliation . ??
Or you people lost your balls ???
tumhara thread flop ho gya ab chahte ho ye b ho jae??(thumbsdown)

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

My paternal and maternal relatives have migrated from india, some got settled in peshawar and some in lahore and i never heard any of them calling them self mohajir or missing their janam bhoomi ! if i ever call myself mohajir in front of my mom she will beat the hell out of me

I do agree with you .
But those who migrated to SINDH got different name....Mukkar , Mutarway ,Hindustani , Mohajir etc etc ....
They just chosed one of the given name ....MOHAJIR ...
In 1973 PPP led Government applied a system SINDH-DEHI and SINDH-SHEHRI .
Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 became the main reason of the creation of MOHAJIR MOVEMENT to protect their rights.
First in 1978 as APMSO and then in 1984 as MQM ( MOHAJIR QUAMI MOVEMENT ) Altaf Hussain provided this FORUM for MOHAJIRS to protect their rights.
This Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 only in SINDH . That is why people who migrated from INDIA and settled out side the SINDH did not feel the pain.
Because of this Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 , Mohajir student who were not able to get admission in karachi unversity even they had more number than who got admission . This cause the birth of APMSO in 1978 later APMSO gave the birth of MQM in 1984.

Last edited: