How many Karachiites here support MQM

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is not fair that only who are supporting MQM , has to announce that they are supporting MQM .
Supporters of other party should also show their affiliation . ??
Or you people lost your balls
???

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain .

Spartacus

No finger pointing and no accusation. We all know what is happening and have our opinions about it.

Well I am a 28yo from Karachi and if someone wants to categorize me they can call me "Urdu Speaking" and I dont support the MQM.

I will never vote for them. Most of my friends (70%) are of the same view and my family which is historically MQM voters are not gonna vote for them either. Even my Pathan friends never vote for ANP.

Both ANP and MQM have done the biggest harm to thier community.

Just wanted to find out how many karachiites here would actually vote for MQM after this mayhem?

Like i said no finger pointing, just want to see if MQM has lost any support and are they still popular..

You started this topic that is why this should be you first who should announce which party you support.
This is not fair that only who are supporting MQM , has to announce that they are supporting MQM .
You should also show their affiliation . ??
You lost your balls and that is why you can not announce
???

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
You started this topic that is why this should be you first who should announce which party you support.
You should also show their affiliation . ??
You lost your balls and that is why you can not announce
???

LoL

why are you so angry. relax.

I dont support anyone. I am still deciding who to vote for. Let the parties tell me what they have to offer and the party which gives a solid plan for the security and economic progression of Karachi, i will vote for him.

I WILL NOT VOTE for any party which wants my vote because i am pathan, mohajir, sindhi, shia, sunni.

At the moment, i will not vote for PPP, simply because they are incompetent and curropt. ANP has the most jahil leadership in Pakistan (and that is saying alot), MQM will never do anything, they will stay in the govt and still act like they are being killed. They will enjoy fruits of the govrntment while karachiites die. They dont have a plan to improve karachi, but they sure have a plan to keep winning elections by using the sympahty vote.

As a rule of thumb i will never vote for a party which is not present in Pakistan. I mean how can a leader feel unsafe in Pakistan and say that you stay there and i will improve things for you. Come here, live through the hell we go though everyday.

So i have limited choices but again there is still 6 months, let see which party gives me A PLAN instead of RHETORIC.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I support MQM 1000 000 times! Enough. They are for the middle class and I am one of them.

I am from the middle class too. Please Please tell me what have they done for us...becuase really i clutch straws when i try to find something. serios question.

Please give a serios response. dont give me that we are mohajir etc etc.

vwantinqalab

Voter (50+ posts)
Come on dude (lafatah) just vote Imran Khan.

as for spartacus, dont tell us anything about urself, we can see you are one of the 30 morons who are paid ghundas of 90 media cell to spread disinformation at sisat.pk.

Spartacus

LoL

why are you so angry. relax.

I dont support anyone. I am still deciding who to vote for. Let the parties tell me what they have to offer and the party which gives a solid plan for the security and economic progression of Karachi, i will vote for him.

I WILL NOT VOTE for any party which wants my vote because i am pathan, mohajir, sindhi, shia, sunni.

At the moment, i will not vote for PPP, simply because they are incompetent and curropt. ANP has the most jahil leadership in Pakistan (and that is saying alot), MQM will never do anything, they will stay in the govt and still act like they are being killed. They will enjoy fruits of the govrntment while karachiites die. They dont have a plan to improve karachi, but they sure have a plan to keep winning elections by using the sympahty vote.

As a rule of thumb i will never vote for a party which is not present in Pakistan. I mean how can a leader feel unsafe in Pakistan and say that you stay there and i will improve things for you. Come here, live through the hell we go though everyday.

So i have limited choices but again there is still 6 months, let see which party gives me A PLAN instead of RHETORIC.

Hence proved that you do not have balls to support any party out of 100s of party in Pakistan.
You should go to to doctor as soon as possible.

A person who wants to check which party others are supporting on this FORUM self has no support to any party ...... something fishy here.

Now my question is for all on this FORUM ....
Which political party do you support ??? Or you have also no balls like lafatah ???

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

as for spartacus, dont tell us anything about urself, we can see you are one of the 30 morons who are paid ghundas of 90 media cell to spread disinformation at sisat.pk.

Well if his party convinces me that my city will be safer (and how he would do it) if will vote for him.

I dont follow pesonailities. I follow principles. Give me a place to earn money with safety and respect and i will vote for you. I dont want this i am black white, mohair, pathan, shia sunni, crap..

i mean altaf hussain himself is living in a country run by non muslims...why is he there, because they provide him safety.

Give karachi safety and you have my vote.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with Spartacus. Support for MQM is directly proportional to the hate it receives. Somehow all people bracket all Urdu speaking with MQM and make them the target of their hate. The greatest support MQM recieves is from hate mongerers and racists which are in such good supply even in this forum

Spartacus

No matter if you are against me . But you proved that you have balls . Spartacus Khusch Hua .....

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI k forum p mqm ki popularity calculate kr rhe hain :) elections krwa lain pata chal jaey ga yahan to ap k paid loag fake ids mqm k anti hi post karain gi

sirf election nahi...free and fair election.

Jahan sector incharge apnay gundo kay saath AK47 leke na phir raha ho...aisay election mein MQM jeetay..sau bismillah.

GeoG

I agree with Spartacus. Support for MQM is directly proportional to the hate it receives. Somehow all people bracket all Urdu speaking with MQM and make them the target of their hate. The greatest support MQM recieves is from hate mongerers and racists which are in such good supply even in this forum

On the contrary it is MQM who claims that all urdu speakers are MQM

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

You saw what MQM did. Right now I hate MQM for not standing up and being counted when its own voters are being killed, but no one can deny what they did when Mustufa Kamal had the mayorship.

He changed the city, Karachi at last got some well deserved attention. K 3, K4 water supply projects, at least 30 flyovers and underpasses, cricket, football grounds built in every area, close to 5000 projects carried out in 5 years. I once saw him at one in the morning standing on the road, getting some water pipes laid, no one in Pakistan has ever done that. Since then I have great respect for him.

However MQMs politics, they will probably go join the government again, over so many killed makes me hate them. Those that died were citizens of Karachi, hence their people. They need to correct this because if they dont, they will go the same way is JI.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waisay aap sab k sharam ani chahiye jo ek dossray ko rozay mein ulti seedhi tanay martay ho.

Yeh Mulk kya sahi hoga, jahan musalman ki izat nahi, chahe MQM or Non MQM.

Rasool Allah (PBUH) ka farmaa hai kay Kabay say zyada hurmat ek Musalmaan ki Hai. Aur jo Ek Musalmaan ko marta hai, uska gunnah Kabah ko dhanay kay barabar hai.

Aur aap log ek doosay ko zaleel kartay ho.

Agar doosray ka nazaria bardasht nahi to yaha atay kyu ho. Just have an orgy with like minded people to feel better.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
On the contrary it is MQM who claims that all urdu speakers are MQM

Nope no one in MQM has ever made that claim. It is people like you who do that and in the end people like you are the biggest reason people vote for MQM

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
me core karachiite....born in gulshan....use to like them in the era of mustafa kamal cz of his work and approach..but over all...they are inclusive in this horror package...so i dnt think i m on thr side anymore....

yeh ho naee sakta k karachi mein jo kuch ho rha hay ....woh bhai log ke knowledge mein na ho....so fr me..they are part n parcel of this disaster...and at the end they sher crocodile tears...to gain sympathies..!

vwantinqalab

Voter (50+ posts)
I have warned all you members even before that, not to use word Muhajir for your nobble cause, give all your s***t to MQM. Because it really hurts to majority of Mahajirs like me.
You can also use a new term to represent these parasites 'MQM-being' cuz no human being on earth can support these fascist.

Spartacus

sirf election nahi...free and fair election.

Jahan sector incharge apnay gundo kay saath AK47 leke na phir raha ho...aisay election mein MQM jeetay..sau bismillah.

You ....Mr.lafatah.
You have no memory ...In 1993 election there was Army operation in Karachi against MQM and every polling station there was ARMY . Even in this condition MQM won all of the seat with big votes.

Last edited by a moderator: