How many Karachiites here support MQM

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
But you dont live here do you? I do
No one can force such a large number of people to vote for any party
Not even the Army
If you consider the MQM stronger than the army, thats your fault

Elipist, people dont actually vote there.

My cousin was an activist and he said he had casted hundreds of votes for MQM. The voter list have people from the 50's, most of them have died but still there votes gets casted.

One of my collegue went to cast vote and his vote was already casted, he said that this is the first time he is voting, so the election officer said who did you wanted to vote for, he said MQM, the EO said then its been casted go home.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
But you dont live here do you? I do
No one can force such a large number of people to vote for any party
Not even the Army
If you consider the MQM stronger than the army, thats your fault

In Gizri, the election officer (a principal of a public schooL) was kidnapped one night before the elections. He was taken to the sector and asked to remain quite and let his lads do whatever they wanted. On election day 4 (unarmed) sector guys dealth with the election prcoess while the EO was drinking tea all day. My friends Nani, casted 9 votes.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai ! App key baat sahi haay...Allah naay apko aqal-e-saleem dihay Magar es Karachi main aqal kay anday bhuhat hain jo ANP & MQM ko vote dyty hain.............Allah es shahir ko amn ata farmaiy , jo bhee yahan amn ko kharab kar raha haay usy gharaq kardy.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who possesses balls . ( Spartacus )

Who possesses balls here on this FORUM . ( Spartacus )

Those who possesses balls can announce here which party they like or they support.
Those who lost their balls or never had are free from this challenge.

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain. ( Spartacus )

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Elipist, people dont actually vote there.

My cousin was an activist and he said he had casted hundreds of votes for MQM. The voter list have people from the 50's, most of them have died but still there votes gets casted.

One of my collegue went to cast vote and his vote was already casted, he said that this is the first time he is voting, so the election officer said who did you wanted to vote for, he said MQM, the EO said then its been casted go home.

I voted here as did all my family. I was born in 86, my names there as is the name of rest of my family. I dont think its as bad as all that, yes theres rigging but theres rigging everywhere in Pakistan. It only gets highlighted in Karachi because people here talk.

If you have ever attended a polling station on election day, you will see the crowd people, at least I have and I visit several polling stations. It is wrong to say all votes are fake, people do vote and in large numbers from what I have seen. At least in the last election they did.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
In Gizri, the election officer (a principal of a public schooL) was kidnapped one night before the elections. He was taken to the sector and asked to remain quite and let his lads do whatever they wanted. On election day 4 (unarmed) sector guys dealth with the election prcoess while the EO was drinking tea all day. My friends Nani, casted 9 votes.

Im sure what you say is true, in NA-250(defence/clifton), the seat you mention there were 2000 fake votes cast in favour of both candidates. In one polling station there was a 110% turnout, all votes cast for the PPP candidate. But it is wrong to assume that MQM or PPP won all seats through rigging only. They would have won these seats anyway. People do vote for these parties.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I voted here as did all my family. I was born in 86, my names there as is the name of rest of my family. I dont think its as bad as all that, yes theres rigging but theres rigging everywhere in Pakistan. It only gets highlighted in Karachi because people here talk.

If you have ever attended a polling station on election day, you will see the crowd people, at least I have and I visit several polling stations. It is wrong to say all votes are fake, people do vote and in large numbers from what I have seen. At least in the last election they did.

agreed. elections are rigged everywhere and karachi gets highlighted because its a centre and people talk.

But then what change is MQM bringing? What Inquilaab are we talking about?

See the thing is that MQM wants a comfortable change. They will never do anything against rigging and instead rig themselves as they will get power through that. Now how will a party which is rigging in the city will stand up against a fuedal who is rigging in the village? Forget the poltiics they dont even have the moral grounds.

R'pindi Bi-election, PTI was winning by 5000 votes 2 hours before close and at close they lost by 13,000 votes. Later election commision said that there were 19000 fake votes casted in that bi-election.

Now PTI could have gone and make thier own bogus votes to prepare for the next elections but instead they went to the supreme court and did the right thing by getting ALL THE BOGUS VOTES REMOVED IN PAKISTAN.

Now this is the way to bring revolution, to close the loop holes in the system not stretching them so they rip apart.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Who possesses balls . ( Spartacus )

Those who possesses balls can announce here which party they like or they support.
Those who lost their balls or never had are free from this challenge.

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain. ( Spartacus )

Spartacus, you know that I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel. No affiliations. Alhumdulilah. I have my own party called Ikthilaf Brigade.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Spartacus, you know that I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel. No affiliations. Alhumdulilah. I have my own party called Ikthilaf Brigade.

A Muslim is never hopeless and vis verca

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend is a moderator at PTI official website and i often go there and i openly critisize IK and nothing happens.

If you dont believe me go there and critiszie PTI (without abuse).

I made it very clear that Imran Khan is no King nor are we his slave. We can critisize anyone we feel like but frankly PTI so far has been very tolerant.

Even thier representative in Karachi give an ear to ordinary people, i have a strong tilt towards him.

jo haal ap loagoo ne nusrat javed ka hasan nisaar ka kia tha wo hum dekh chuke hain yahan

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo haal ap loagoo ne nusrat javed ka hasan nisaar ka kia tha wo hum dekh chuke hain yahan

I m not a PTI voter. Personally i think Nusrat Javed is not worth listeining to be polite and Hasan Nisar is good to listen to but he is hopless and spread pessimism which is against the very priciple of Islam.

But no one should abused. Officially, PTI is tolerant. Like i said i can post here my thread from the INSAF websites where i openly called imran khan as somone who lack organisational skills and he is becoming a punjabi party...and no one said anything...instead i gotta huge positive reposonce from PTI members.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain
. ( Spartacus )

You do not need to have balls to be in mqm .....all you need is a head full of shi...t

by the way ....like a member said ....if you have balls then lend them to altaf so he can come back to pakistan .......

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

You have started making sense...........keep it up.(clap)
You have started understanding sensible things------keep it up (clap)