How many Karachiites here support MQM

zfurqanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar MQM was once a very nice political party. I was an umbrella to all the urdu speaking people of Pakistan. But i dont know what happened to them after Musharraf left. I dont vote for them i get my vote giving by them and i have no problem in that. ACTUALLY PEOPLE INCLUDING ME HATED MQM SOMETIME AGO BUT MUSTAFA KAMAL changed it all. the Elite of Karachi support MQM. people who speak against MQM just are too young to know or are misinformed about their history. AIK JOB NAHIN THEEE MOHAJIRON kay liyan. MQM is less of a political party and more of a RIGHTS MOVEMENT. Picture this "YOUR RELATIVE GOD FORBID gets raped, you go to courts YOU DONT GET JUSTICE, you go To SECTOR and BADABOOM JUSTICE IS SERVED. Let Altaf be your GODFATHER.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar MQM was once a very nice political party. I was an umbrella to all the urdu speaking people of Pakistan. But i dont know what happened to them after Musharraf left. I dont vote for them i get my vote giving by them and i have no problem in that. ACTUALLY PEOPLE INCLUDING ME HATED MQM SOMETIME AGO BUT MUSTAFA KAMAL changed it all. the Elite of Karachi support MQM. people who speak against MQM just are too young to know or are misinformed about their history. AIK JOB NAHIN THEEE MOHAJIRON kay liyan. MQM is less of a political party and more of a RIGHTS MOVEMENT. Picture this "YOUR RELATIVE GOD FORBID gets raped, you go to courts YOU DONT GET JUSTICE, you go To SECTOR and BADABOOM JUSTICE IS SERVED. Let Altaf be your GODFATHER.
Bhai I can,t understand your point if u r supporting mqm Or oppose.......? No problem if u vote for MQM , just ask them to give up the arm............It was a "Rights Movment" for Urdu speaking ????????? The rights should be taken from the government not from the rest if the ethnic poor people...............? How can MQM get rights by fighting others rather then government ? MQM was against Quota System + To bring the Beharis from Bangladesh............But ? I feel sorry for those Urdu speaking who are facing difficulties just b/c MQM.....................Altaf Pakoray wala is in London and poor people are suffering here..................May Allah give us Hidayat.

imran1976

Councller (250+ posts)
People please get above your race/ethnic-- all this pashtun, mohajir, sindhi etc., is destroying Pakistan-- there's a reason why there's no place of nationalism in Islam and we see this reason in Karachi.

by Abu Da'wud that the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said:

"He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyyah or who dies for `Asabiyyah."

And in another Hadith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) referring to nationalism, racism, and patriotism said:
"Leave it, it is rotten." [Muslim and Bukhari]

and in the Hadith recorded in Mishkat al-Masabith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said,
"He who calls for `Asabiyyah is as if he bit his father's genitals"

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Who possesses balls . ( Spartacus )

I do agree with you .
But those who migrated to SINDH got different name....Mukkar , Mutarway ,Hindustani , Mohajir etc etc ....
They just chosed one of the given name ....MOHAJIR ...
In 1973 PPP led Government applied a system SINDH-DEHI and SINDH-SHEHRI .
Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 became the main reason of the creation of MOHAJIR MOVEMENT to protect their rights.
First in 1978 as APMSO and then in 1984 as MQM ( MOHAJIR QUAMI MOVEMENT ) Altaf Hussain provided this FORUM for MOHAJIRS to protect their rights.
This Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 only in SINDH . That is why people who migrated from INDIA and settled out side the SINDH did not feel the pain.
Because of this Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 , Mohajir student who were not able to get admission in karachi unversity even they had more number than who got admission . This cause the birth of APMSO in 1978 later APMSO gave the birth of MQM in 1984.

If Quota System is the root cause of all evils what your beloved party has done against it. They had 5 golden years to take steps against it. Meray bhai Sparatacus, come out of this Asbiat. I am also Mahajir and so is my whole family. There are few people around me who supprt MQM, most of them Hate MQM. And those who support, they do not support it becuase they like AH vision but they say they have no alternatives. My father has worked in the industries of karachi . Due to talent, dedication, hardwork and most of all with the blessing of Allah, he quickly moved to higher positions and had hundreds of Panbajies, Pathans and Sindhis who have worked under him. There has always been a mutual understanding and respect between them and my father. Infact there were scenario where one group of worker was against another inspite of being from the same lingustic background and during their fights, literally bloody fights, my father was accepted as a mediator.

Come out of this hatred. Do not act like how blacks used to act 10 15 years ago. It is a very famous phrase in USA "becuase I am black". What it reflect is a certain mentality. People who do not have talent and do not know how to peace fully pave the way of success. Anything that they think is discriminatory they would say "becuase i am black that is why it is happening to me". I see Altaf Hussain dragging Mahajirs into the same **** hole. He deprived them of education and created armed thugs out of ordinary students. tell me about a single step that is taken by MQM to pave the way for a better future of Mahajir community? There is no vision at all. The only moto is, if they will not give us we will snatch it. BUt snath what? do you know? Rather than supporting the local industries MQM destroed the local industry of Karachi through extortion. And do not tell me MQM does not do that. I know some of your leaders very well and in my personal chat with them they have told me that it is chanda that we need in order to run our organization. If people take advandtage of us they need to give this chanda. This chanda was extorted out of the companies where my father has also worked, so you cannot convince me that it does not happen.

So AH systematically used MQM to take the mahajirs into another level of deprivation so that he can continue to rule them becuase of that.

1- With amunition make the young desperate blood powerfull, so that they loose sense of morality and responsibility towards soceity.
2- Use students to control affairs of the country. They students had more respect for their party than for their teachers.
3- Organized cheating in examination through AMPSO.
4- Destroy industry through extortion and scare the hell out of the investors so that they do not come back again. The people will remain deprived and it is easier to misguide such masses.

However, after he ran away and during army operation MQM had a severe blow, in order to brush off their past they did a few things like construction. During those golden years nothing was said or done againt Quota system. Nothing was done to stope crimes in the city. Nothing was done to stop cheating in education institute.

If I assume that AH is sincere with the people of Karachi then he sure has myopic vision and lack such capabilities that will make any difference in the society. That is evident from his politics, his make-break shifts that happens very often. Come out from behind the walll of Asbiat and make your life easy. The most important thing that you guys do not see and feel that he is worst than zardari. Zardari spent several years in jail and your beloved has such a darpook that he could not spend a single day with you guys. I do not know what else to say. It is such a shame that people actually support that coward.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

I just wonder if that is a case then why did MQM became Mutahida from Mohajir, why were they so desperate to go to AJK, PUNJAB AND KPK that they even changed names..

You know there are some similarities between PPP and MQM

PPP changed the name of their co chairman bilawal zardari to Bhutto, MQM changed from Muhajir to Mutahida
Asif Zardaris and PPP says Bibi mar gayi vote dedo, Bhutto mar gaya vote de do
MQM says mohajir mar gaya vote de do

Khuda ka shuker hai koi Punjabi nahi mara. Werna tum kehte"Punjabi mar gaya vote de do"

i would say :pakistan should at least have 8 provinces which will make it more stable and accountable!!
More resources will reach poor parts of punjab ;as i heard lahore eats about 50% of entire punjab budget!!
Punjab have scope of 3 states
sindh can be broken down into 2 states :1 for sindhi community and other for mohajir!!
Karachi can be kept as union territory !!
Balochistan can be divided into 2 states
Frontier and pakhtoon khan areas can be merged !!

Source => Experience in india..India was vry much divided in 1950...As it kept on making states,people stopped fighting on ethnic lines!!

thats why you will never bihar,up or north indian people working in tamil naidu!!

Aim of a federation should be to keep the country as single unit!!since islam is the uniting f actor in pakistan,there is no harm in making 8 states !

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Most of the members of SIASAT.Pak have one thing in common ....
They are unite against MQM and Altaf Hussain and sometimes even against all MOHAJIRS.
But they have MASK . They do not even show their supporting party name .......
MOHAJIRS are only 7 percent of total of Pakistan and living in SINDH URBEN ( SINDH SOUTH ).
So if 90 percent are against them this will no surprise for me .

But atleast they should show their party support that from which party they belongs to.
Atleast they should have a little power to show their party support.
you said it ! 90 % consider themselves Pakistani ... the 7 % or less is the MQM nasoor who started the linguistic issues in this country . Anyone who consider themselves anything else but Pakistani first , MAY DIE !

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Khuda ka shuker hai koi Punjabi nahi mara. Werna tum kehte"Punjabi mar gaya vote de do"
Shayad is liey ke punjabi , punjabi ko maar kar ye shor nahi karta ke "haye mohajir nay , ya pathan nay , ya baloch nay maar dia " hamain vote day do .

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

you said it ! 90 % consider themselves Pakistani ... the 7 % or less is the MQM nasoor who started the linguistic issues in this country . Anyone who consider themselves anything else but Pakistani first , MAY DIE !

Dear , You understood wrong ......
Where did I say ?? 90 % consider themselves Pakistani
I said that MOHAJIRS are only 7 percent of total of Pakistan
That means the rest
93 % are PUNJABI , PATHAN, SINDHI , BROHI , POTOHARI , etc etc
PUNJABIS are more than 60 % - That means not that because they are PUNJABI that is why they are no more PAKISTANI.
Even they are PUNJABI still they are PAKISTANI too.
This rule apply to MOHAJIRS too even they are MOHAJIRS but still they are also PAKISTANI.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

I do agree with you .
But those who migrated to SINDH got different name....Mukkar , Mutarway ,Hindustani , Mohajir etc etc ....
They just chosed one of the given name ....MOHAJIR ...
In 1973 PPP led Government applied a system SINDH-DEHI and SINDH-SHEHRI .
Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 became the main reason of the creation of MOHAJIR MOVEMENT to protect their rights.
First in 1978 as APMSO and then in 1984 as MQM ( MOHAJIR QUAMI MOVEMENT ) Altaf Hussain provided this FORUM for MOHAJIRS to protect their rights.
This Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 only in SINDH . That is why people who migrated from INDIA and settled out side the SINDH did not feel the pain.
Because of this Quota system introduced by Bhuttu in 1973 , Mohajir student who were not able to get admission in karachi unversity even they had more number than who got admission . This cause the birth of APMSO in 1978 later APMSO gave the birth of MQM in 1984.
So instead of uniting against the quota system and making all the afforts against it , you decided to unite to be a player in the quota system ? and how , through guns in the hands of kids ? Is this your explaination ? Spartacus you sound like an older and mature guy , It hurts me watching you defend the killers and violent nature of politics in this political party . I grew up in Nazimabad .... I have seen countless "bori band laashain" in gandi gali ( the alley behind each house , where people used to dump their trash" Least you can do is not defend them if you can't voice your protest against 'em . We all should be humans first , a Pakistani second , a muslim third . How would you defend this blood shed when it's time for "questions and answers" ? When are we gonna wake up ?

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shayad is liey ke punjabi , punjabi ko maar kar ye shor nahi karta ke "haye mohajir nay , ya pathan nay , ya baloch nay maar dia " hamain vote day do .
So, you are saying that Punjabi only kills non punjabis?
I am not saying this, I am geting it from your writing.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

You forgot the balls of Bengalis. When they showed you their balls, you escaped without pants, so be careful of Altaf's balls.

Those bengladeshies had their bally leader with them leading them from forefront. So guess what, you need to lend some of their balls and gift it to your infertile leader. Or may be get him some breast implanted, since he does not have balls, becuase Benazir was far more brave than this british citizen.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

So, you are saying that Punjabi only kills non punjabis?
I am not saying this, I am geting it from your writing.
Hahaha ... that's okay . I didn't exactly expect anything smarter than this from you . We watch it all day on the TV ... you guys (mqmers) only understand and make your supporters understand what you want , not what's said . Have fun killing!

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dear , You understood wrong ......
Where did I say ?? 90 % consider themselves Pakistani
I said that MOHAJIRS are only 7 percent of total of Pakistan
That means the rest
93 % are PUNJABI , PATHAN, SINDHI , BROHI , POTOHARI , etc etc
PUNJABIS are more than 60 % - That means not that because they are PUNJABI that is why they are no more PAKISTANI.
Even they are PUNJABI still they are PAKISTANI too.
This rule apply to MOHAJIRS too even they are MOHAJIRS but still they are also PAKISTANI.
Request your party leadership to stop killing fellow pakistanis .... be it mohajirs , pathans,punjabis,balochis etc ..at least that will make you a true Pakistani.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Who possesses balls here on this FORUM . ( Spartacus )

Those who possesses balls can announce here which party they like or they support.
Those who lost their balls or never had are free from this challenge.

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain. ( Spartacus )

Spartacus

You didn't leave any room for those who do not support any party and are neutrals. [hilar][hilar]

I am surely completely neutral. I do write sometimes about Imran, which may give the impression I like him or from his party. Nothing can be further from the truth. The only reason why I have not contributed or written anything on PTI website, is because you need to register. I don't want to register in case someone accuses me of belonging to his party.

I write against MQM because I am convinced AH and other MQM leaders are corrupt, criminals and killers.
For example a relative of one of very prominent leader of MQM, who is member of their "Rabata Committee" told me his uncle was involved in thousands of murder. Something collaborated by many.

I can promise you, my forefathers migrated as well. But I can not let this fact cloud my judgement.
I will never follow any person blindly. The one and only exception in the Universe is my Holy Prophet pbuh.