How many Karachiites here support MQM

hans

Banned
Re: Who possesses balls . ( Spartacus )

Well is in not strange, Two Prime Minister were killed in Pindi. Then don't forget Top Baloch leader killed in cave, To date we do not have any clues who killed them, now you inviting Altaf Hussain ...then you will invite him to Pindi and kill him too.

How many Non Punjabi Leaders need to die before we non Punjabi release that its better to have there own balls in your hands then let other take care of it.

;)

Please donate your balls to Altaf hussain so he can come back to pakistan

vwantinqalab

Voter (50+ posts)

Guyz this moron spartacus is MQM-being. He has nothing to do with muhajirs, actually belongs to one of the few black sheeps of our mahajir community in karachi. please ignore him, he's gone nuts

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Most of the members of SIASAT.Pak have one thing in common ....
They are unite against MQM and Altaf Hussain and sometimes even against all MOHAJIRS.
But they have MASK .
They do not even show their supporting party name .......
MOHAJIRS are only 7 percent of total of Pakistan and living in SINDH URBEN ( SINDH SOUTH ).
So if 90 percent are against them this will no surprise for me .

But atleast they should show their party support that from which party they belongs to.
Atleast they should have a little power to show their party support.

You've hit the nail on the head.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

So instead of uniting against the quota system and making all the afforts against it , you decided to unite to be a player in the quota system ? and how , through guns in the hands of kids ? Is this your explaination ? Spartacus you sound like an older and mature guy , It hurts me watching you defend the killers and violent nature of politics in this political party . I grew up in Nazimabad .... I have seen countless "bori band laashain" in gandi gali ( the alley behind each house , where people used to dump their trash" Least you can do is not defend them if you can't voice your protest against 'em . We all should be humans first , a Pakistani second , a muslim third . How would you defend this blood shed when it's time for "questions and answers" ? When are we gonna wake up ?
spartcus bhai.you are litterally wasting your time with these idiots.answer to question is mqm definitely have guts and balls.mugher pti ,pmln, ppp in logo ka beth beth ker haram khanay ki adat pad ghai hai .isiliye in kay balls mey pani bhar giya hai.dekha nahin imran khan darnay ker kay betha rehta hai aur.nawaz raivund mehal mey.chal phir nahin saktey becharoo kay bohut bhari hogaye hai.[hilar][hilar](clap)

Yasirsaeed2002

MPA (400+ posts)

Muhabbat Fath-e-Alam

Why we have to respond in a more bitter way all the time. Why can't we just live like brothers. Did we make Pakistan to fight each other. I think the bitterness of the people can be best be responded with love and argument or atleast with no reply.

I would also like to ask Mr. Spartacus what have you achieved by posting this thread. Even if you are right you have strengthened the beliefs of others and spread more hate. I think we need to try to understand each other point of views in a gentle way otherwise more hate and you will not be achieving anything. We should not be slaves of our so called leaders.

Thanks

Spartacus

Guyz this moron spartacus is MQM-being. He has nothing to do with muhajirs, actually belongs to one of the few black sheeps of our mahajir community in karachi. please ignore him, he's gone nuts

Oyeee Stupid you are even not a good lier .....Dr. Amir can lie better than you .....You are even not Mohajir . You know why ....Only in one sentence you used ....muhajirs and mahajir .... Which political party do you support ???

Ohhhh soorrryy You just wanted something against MQM .?? Is it ??

You like alot of others here nothing to do with politics but you have to say something against MQM against ALTAF . Is it ???

Most of you are here Just Like Aamir Liaqat ......People with MASK .

When you people came to this page this is SIASAT page that means you have something about politics in your mind .

Only some people on this FORUM who do not like MQM are also showing their own political direction. ( I do respect those people , even they are against MQM but they are brave ) .

I am still waiting that others will also come with their LIKE PARTY name .

Spartacus

Muhabbat Fath-e-Alam

Why we have to respond in a more bitter way all the time. Why can't we just live like brothers. Did we make Pakistan to fight each other. I think the bitterness of the people can be best be responded with love and argument or atleast with no reply.

I would also like to ask Mr. Spartacus what have you achieved by posting this thread. Even if you are right you have strengthened the beliefs of others and spread more hate. I think we need to try to understand each other point of views in a gentle way otherwise more hate and you will not be achieving anything. We should not be slaves of our so called leaders.

Thanks

who is your leader ???

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yasir you are right in a way...but those who were raised in the hatred of other communities are baring fruit for MQM and Karachi. Din rat rona aur dhona

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
agreed. elections are rigged everywhere and karachi gets highlighted because its a centre and people talk.

But then what change is MQM bringing? What Inquilaab are we talking about?

See the thing is that MQM wants a comfortable change. They will never do anything against rigging and instead rig themselves as they will get power through that. Now how will a party which is rigging in the city will stand up against a fuedal who is rigging in the village? Forget the poltiics they dont even have the moral grounds.

R'pindi Bi-election, PTI was winning by 5000 votes 2 hours before close and at close they lost by 13,000 votes. Later election commision said that there were 19000 fake votes casted in that bi-election.

Now PTI could have gone and make thier own bogus votes to prepare for the next elections but instead they went to the supreme court and did the right thing by getting ALL THE BOGUS VOTES REMOVED IN PAKISTAN.

Now this is the way to bring revolution, to close the loop holes in the system not stretching them so they rip apart.

Wait, wait, wait, I think you mean the bi-election in Lahore where PTI candidate was winning then ended up losing. In Pindi PTI candidate got only 5000 votes or something with the winning candidate getting 70, 80 thousand.

Yes and I agree with all you said above in your post. MQM cannot bring a change while with Jageerdars they claim to be against

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am not related to any party I observe everyone. No party in Pakistan deserves my membership.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wait, wait, wait, I think you mean the bi-election in Lahore where PTI candidate was winning then ended up losing. In Pindi PTI candidate got only 5000 votes or something with the winning candidate getting 70, 80 thousand.

Yes and I agree with all you said above in your post. MQM cannot bring a change while with Jageerdars they claim to be against

Yup my mistake.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

What about those millions of people who migrated in all over the Punjab and became part of the locals. They never claim to be called "Muhajir". They are more privileged than the locals. They control almost 75% of the business in cities and nobody has ever questioned about it because there is no racism.

Why it is so that only few terrorist among U have turned the financial capital of Pakistan into a living hell. Bori band laashein is your trade mark. Hindus are your spiritual masters.when your leaders goes to india he declares partition as a big mistake....... Your leader's faithfulness lies with British Queen........... MI6 operates him. Then your leader keeps on trying to instigate sindhi's about punjabis in the name of punjabi establishment.. .............. your leader offers services (which come under high treason in Pakistan) to British Prime Ministers. .................

What a pity it is when you get on target killing spree it is all ok. U make deals in/out of government and enjoy to the fullest. When U need to make drama you kill some urdu speaking person declare them MQM workers and start crying like women that Muhajir is being targeted. What a sorry state of affairs U live. Even Iblees may have been comming to MQM man eaters to learn some tricks.

Wadaich sab, SALUTE (clap)

Spartacus

Now I will Login next time on Moday 2 p.m. Western Europe Time. I would like to see who is supporter of which party ...
I would like to see brave people no matter if they are against MQM . I hope I will have a huge number of brave people ....LOL

When you people came to this page this is SIASAT page that means you have something about politics in your mind .

Only some people on this FORUM who do not like MQM are also showing their own political direction. ( I do respect those people , even they are against MQM but they are brave ) .

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
5 karachiites dont like MQM
2 do

hmmm...

wooffer bhai ..why are you calling other people names...dont they have the right to have an opinion.

My friend you are not the only one, in fact 70% of Karachiite dont vote at all. out of 30%, half of them are forced to vote for these fascist and remaining 15% are pure jahils like Ali Aryan.

And FYI there are 30 morons in this platform, I have noticed that fact from the different polls here that involved MQM. Perhaps the truth is 30 ghundas from 90 media cell (disinformation cell).

Why are you only picking on wooffer, why didn't you say anything to vwantinqalab; this shows your bias.

GeoG

But you dont live here do you? I do
No one can force such a large number of people to vote for any party
Not even the Army
If you consider the MQM stronger than the army, thats your fault

but then you are a big LIAR....

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oyeee Stupid you are even not a good lier .....Dr. Amir can lie better than you .....You are even not Mohajir . You know why ....Only in one sentence you used ....muhajirs and mahajir ....Which political party do you support ???

Ohhhh soorrryy You just wanted something against MQM .?? Is it ??

You like alot of others here nothing to do with politics but you have to say something against MQM against ALTAF . Is it ???

Thank you for changing your avatar.