How many Karachiites here support MQM

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai . . . .

Kahi aap torture cell sa tu baat nahi kur rahay . . . . Zinda hain ya phir bori ma hain . . . .
yehi tu bata raha hon ke jo hamre saath ho raha hai kahin tumhare saath na ho jaye kiyon ke mirza gruoup ko nahi pata ke tum mqm hater ho ya lover woh tu sirf yeh jantay hain ke tum muhajir ho so pls haqeeqat ko samjho warna (hum na hongay tu hamain yaad karay gi dunya)

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Who possesses balls . ( Spartacus )

Millions of households in karachi support MQM, and you want that MAYYAT UTHEY from every hous of Karachi who support MQM? good!!!!! why are you worrried then? It's been happening according to your very wish, be happy. Phaink do sarey bhookey Nangey MuhajiroN ko sumander meiN, Or kerlo Karachi per qabza. That's the only way you can be succeeded in Karachi.
Love and affections are NOT in your dictionaries. You just have BUDDUAIN with full of hatered for us. Keep doing, who cares...........
lol ... words ko twist kar kar ke hi tau is party nay siasat ki hai aaj tak . Jahan tak baat hai samandar main phainknay ki ..uski zaroorat nahi paray gi , apkay aaqa nay apnay Indian aqaaon say jagah maang li hai . Ab tau katrina , sushmita etc ki goud main khelo ge ..oh hoo , I am so jelous !

Scorpion

Banned
Dude.. I was expecting this argument, thats why I gave example of 1993 and 1997. there was a BAN on MqM.. It was military operation .. No campaign no activity .. no flags were allowed... Army 's controlled Polling stations with Army presence Inside the Polling stations.. and MQM got even Higher Votes than previous Elections. Does it ring any bells to you? What you saying is too generic and i agree.
Dear,

Topic of this thread is not the past, but the present . . . . At that time MQM was facing a militaryt operation, which was the reason of increased popularity . . . . Situation now is much different and that is the reason for starting this thread to see hom much has changed . . . .

Come out from the past and look during the 2008 elections, where like the other parties, even MQM resorted to worse rigging tactics . . . . I and many other resident of Karachi are witness to it . . . .

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What do you mean by 'Urdu Speaking' people? Urdu is a national language of Pakistan. Most people speak and understand Urdu in Pakistan. In this way every Pakistani is Urdu speaking. Are people living in Karachi not Sindhi coz Karachi is a part of Sindh ? I am a bit confused by your comments. If any one migrates from any other part of the world or Pakistan to Karachi, would he not become a part of Karachi or Sindh or will he be keeping his original identity alive for ever. Why will he be not mixing with others in Karachi? I heard Altaf Hussain wanted to issue ID cards to people who come from other parts of Pakistan to Karachi. But when his father migrated to Karachi no one demanded him to have an ID card. They started calling themselves a 'Muhajir Qoom' and initiated a movement against others living in Karachi in 80's instead of intergrading. Still the same game is going on. Why MQM does not want to integrate with other Pakistani nation. Why they keep calling themselves ''Urdu Speaking''. This is so ironic, shameful and abusive act.

What is so called 'Urdu Speaking' identity. Millions of Urdu Speaking people also migrated and lived in other parts of the country in 1947. For example the people who settled elsewhere had merged into locals and now they speak their language and live as they live. There are many examples in Punjab and NWFP and in Quetta. They never remained 'Urdu Speaking' any more. But people migrated to Karachi kept their isolated identity as 'Urdu Speaking'. They were more educated than locals and were given high posts in the newly created country. But they developed superiority complex and started denying rights to uneducated locals. Because they were good at language (Urdu) and education they were far superior and occupying all good posts. They were not allowing others to survive and still are. That is why government introduced quota system in the past to protect the rights of others. This rebounded back due to politicisation of ethnic identity in the form of Muhajir Qoomi Movement (MQM) by these people like Altaf Hussain. He had run away but his ethnic seeds are still growing causing huge sectarian problem in Pakistan. You better now stop this ''Urdu Speaking'' mantra and try to integrate with other Pakistanis. You should understand that you are not superior Pakistanis

PkRevolution

MQM, ANP, PPP is dead for me for ever. InshaAllah once if i get chance i will bring these Geedarhs to justice. Justice for ever. Nobody will ever do such crimes again in Pakistan.

I was born in Karachi, grown up, studied there and i hate MQM. I hate further PPP and i hate ANP. I hate all people who harm my country.

GeoG

Boss you forgot ..... Liaquat Ali Khan.

Tell me when did you had a True Punjabi Prime Minister?
Do not quote Bhai Nawaz, he is from Kashmir...

Mole, finally you are coming to yourself
from
We to You, took sometime but you are there now....

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

lol ... words ko twist kar kar ke hi tau is party nay siasat ki hai aaj tak . Jahan tak baat hai samandar main phainknay ki ..uski zaroorat nahi paray gi , apkay aaqa nay apnay Indian aqaaon say jagah maang li hai . Ab tau katrina , sushmita etc ki goud main khelo ge ..oh hoo , I am so jelous !

Yes you are jelous and this is the core issue.
BTW, Sushmita ki goud meiN tumhara hi aik bhai khel raha hai aaj kal, abhi oos ki biwi ka kafan bhi mela nahi hua tha aor oos ne Sushmita ko girl friend bana liya tha.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes you are jelous and this is the core issue.
BTW, Sushmita ki goud meiN tumhara hi aik bhai khel raha hai aaj kal, abhi oos ki biwi ka kafan bhi mela nahi hua tha aor oos ne Sushmita ko girl friend bana liya tha.
abay choo --- zay ... karachi kay foot pathon par hi beth kar bara hoa hoon main . Racist ******** ... waseem akram ka naam letay hoay balls chotay hotay hain ?....farz kar lay agar main punjabi bhi hota tau wo sirf mera bhai hai kionke wo punjabi hai ? wo pakistani nahi hai ? Ya tu pakistani nahi hai ? Meray kisi bhai nay India say panah nahi maangi ... wo sab log jo apnay apko pehlay pakistani khetay hain wo meray bhai hain ... wo mardood jo haram zaadon say panah maangtay hain wo apnay baap kay nahi hain kisi kay bhai kiya honge . khabardaar meray sath racism ki ... meray main aur teray main fark sirf ye hai ke mujhay meray baap nay karachi main paala hai , tujhay altaaf doggy nay apnay balls kay neechay rakh kar paala hai . Teray jesay logon ki wajah say hi aaj karachi ka ye haal hai ... meray hath main hota tau teray jesay sab racist ******** ko execute karva deta .

Scorpion

Banned
yehi tu bata raha hon ke jo hamre saath ho raha hai kahin tumhare saath na ho jaye kiyon ke mirza gruoup ko nahi pata ke tum mqm hater ho ya lover woh tu sirf yeh jantay hain ke tum muhajir ho so pls haqeeqat ko samjho warna (hum na hongay tu hamain yaad karay gi dunya)

Bhayya,

Tumharay sath jo kuch ho raha hai, wo tou tumhara Itehadi hi kur raha hai . . . . Us sa itehad khatam kar dou . . . . Lickin aik taraf Mazloomiat ka dhandora peetna hai or dousri taraf Hakumat ka mazay bhi lain ay hai . . . . Haqeeqat ko sumjhou or ya aik ticket ma dou mazay lainay ki munafiqat sa baaz aah jao . . . .

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ajnabi27
Dude.. I was expecting this argument, thats why I gave example of 1993 and 1997. there was a BAN on MqM.. It was military operation .. No campaign no activity .. no flags were allowed... Army 's controlled Polling stations with Army presence Inside the Polling stations.. and MQM got even Higher Votes than previous Elections. Does it ring any bells to you? What you saying is too generic and i agree.

Dear,
Topic of this thread is not the past, but the present . . .(When I referenced the Past, I was talking to a different Guy in a diff context that was not related to what Topic of this thread is about... And then you took over from there.) . At that time MQM was facing a militaryt operation, which was the reason of increased popularity . . . . Situation now is much different and that is the reason for starting this thread to see hom much has changed . . (Situation is NOT a Constant phenomena, It is always different.... Anything that is constant is progression of MQM... Since 1978 to 2008.... Whether millitary presence in Polling booth or not... Whether rigging (according to you) or No rigging.. I am just realistic.....If you think in future (2013) will be different.. I dont think so... BUT you are absolutely free to set your mind to any futuristic favorable state that makes you happy.. )
the reason for starting this thread to see hom much has changed . .
To be honest with you... Through an Internet thread you wanna evlauate how many people have changed... You May get an illusion that Yes have some likeminds.. BBBBBBut who and Where are those people and when did they Last Vote is the main Question... Go and see Musharaf's FB page... You think he will be get into power ever again?But still look at his Fan club following...A huge Majority of the thread readers dont even bother to participate..

Last edited:

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Inshallah MQM will come back and clean sweep in Next election at Karachi and bring Peace and prosperity liked 2002-2007. They have already proved that when MQM had authority they not only maintaind peace but also did remarkable development. unfortunately now situation is worst due to Interior sindh Waderaas(ppp). PPP ki 4 mertaba Govt aai hai lekin ain logon kabhi bhi apne Areas (larkana shedadpur, khirpur nawabshaa and whole Interiror sindh) k liye kuch nahi kia. Aaj tak ye sare areas buri terhan pesmanda hain. Ye hasad ke shikar Zulfiqar mirza type waderre mafia k sath mil k karachi ka amman or ais ki economy tabah kerna chaathte hain. Ye na apne logon k sath mukhlis hain or na ais mulkh se. MQM ko srif aik dafa karachi ka mukammal ikhtehyar mila(2002-2007) or ais ne sabit kia k khidmat kese ki jati hai......!

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

abay choo --- zay ... karachi kay foot pathon par hi beth kar bara hoa hoon main . Racist ******** ... waseem akram ka naam letay hoay balls chotay hotay hain ?....farz kar lay agar main punjabi bhi hota tau wo sirf mera bhai hai kionke wo punjabi hai ? wo pakistani nahi hai ? Ya tu pakistani nahi hai ? Meray kisi bhai nay India say panah nahi maangi ... wo sab log jo apnay apko pehlay pakistani khetay hain wo meray bhai hain ... wo mardood jo haram zaadon say panah maangtay hain wo apnay baap kay nahi hain kisi kay bhai kiya honge . khabardaar meray sath racism ki ... meray main aur teray main fark sirf ye hai ke mujhay meray baap nay karachi main paala hai , tujhay altaaf doggy nay apnay balls kay neechay rakh kar paala hai . Teray jesay logon ki wajah say hi aaj karachi ka ye haal hai ... meray hath main hota tau teray jesay sab racist
******** ko execute karva deta .
I understand now how your father has brought you up, this is depicting in your language.
I totally understand now yo are the people who have been harbering the terrorists of Punjabi, Pakhtoon Ittehad in Karachi in 1980's and then to Haqiqi in 1990's and now PAC and ANP.

Racist and I am?
What do you know about myself or about my family?

But now I know about you.

Last edited:

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

I understand now how your father has brought you up, this is depicting in your language.
I totally understand now yo are the people who have been harbering the terrorists of Punjabi, Pakhtoon Ittehad in Karachi in 1980's and then to Haqiqi in 1990's and now PAC and ANP.

Racist and I am?
What do you know about myself or about my family?

But now I know about you.
kisi nay sahi kaha hai ... parha likha jahil ziada bara gadha hota hai . Apni family ki baatain khu hi shuru kar di ? sypmathy vote chahiey members say ?

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Urdu is the national language, if you are Pakistani, you should also be an Urdu speaker. I say do away with these linguistic divisions and unite as one!

hans

Banned

Bhai mia.. what are you trying to say? We, me, he, You ... What are you trying to institute?
Apparently there is some thing hard stuck in your thoughts, come out clear and say..

Let me tell you once more, I am a Born Pakistani Citizen, Not from Punjab, Karachi Born. Work for some
very distinguished Semi Government institution only few can attain or wish for. DO you have Pakistan Federal Security
Clearance? I do... !!!!! LOL ....

As for relation ship between words like "You" and "We", If you talk about Pakistan in General its We, but if the argument is based on
Ethnicity ... then its You and me.

GeoG why do you want to get insulted day and night by me . Some time I feel sorry for you. After all you are proving your self to be a Pakka 110%
pandu. Getting to live in UK or getting an education do not guarantee one's Intelligence.

Now sing this for me in loud voice "
'izzat ani jani chez hay banday ko bas zara dheet hona chahye"...

Or better

Izzat tu Ani jani cheez hay, Admi ko Beyghairat Hona Chahye

Mole, finally you are coming to yourself
from
We to You, took sometime but you are there now....

hans

Banned
Bhai jan you are getting confused .... you are confusing Mother Tongue. For Pakistan Citizen from India not East Punjab there Mother tongue is Urdu, but for all others Urdu is not there Mother Tongue.

For 90% of Pakistan Population there Mother Language is NOT Urdu. Urdu is one of the official language of Pakistan it does not reflects your Pakistani Nationality. Urdu is spoken in India too. They are not Pakistani. At one time Muslim population of Bangal spoke urdu too. Its before 1947.

What do you mean by 'Urdu Speaking' people? Urdu is a national language of Pakistan. Most people speak and understand Urdu in Pakistan. In this way every Pakistani is Urdu speaking.

GeoG

Bhai mia.. what are you trying to say? We, me, he, You ... What are you trying to institute?
Apparently there is some thing hard stuck in your thoughts, come out clear and say..

Let me tell you once more, I am a Born Pakistani Citizen, Not from Punjab, Karachi Born. Work for some
very distinguished Semi Government institution only few can attain or wish for. DO you have Pakistan Federal Security

As for relation ship between words like "You" and "We", If you talk about Pakistan in General its We, but if the argument is based on
Ethnicity ... then its You and me.

GeoG why do you want to get insulted day and night by me . Some time I feel sorry for you. After all you are proving your self to be a Pakka 110%
pandu. Getting to live in UK or getting an education do not guarantee one's Intelligence.

Now sing this for me in loud voice "
'izzat ani jani chez hay banday ko bas zara dheet hona chahye"...

Or better

Mole I have started loving your misery and rest assured you will have lots of it, you bet...

hans said:

hehe best scenario I can think of for you that you may had been a Indian agent caught in Karachi so Pakistani Federal Security forces had to give your clearance to release you in exchange for one of their own... you should have learnred how to read urdu as inmate....

hans said:

Sach Bolna Shuru Kar Diya Apna Motto Batta Kar, Marnay Walay Tou Nahi....

hans

Banned

Well I gave you my facts, but you insist on being screwed from the other end end day and night.. .no problem Boss!!!

But Dear we kind of drifted from the original topic, we were talking about P-Balls. So any other comments on Being a Proud owner of a set of used P-Balls in light of the Sikh Khalsa General i quoted?

As for Speaking truth, well I tried to stay within the Domain of Human dignity for a long time, but it does not work for you. So a few lines I quoted that seems imbedded in your Proud Culture..... See What ever you do, Madri wordings do ring a few bells.

Make sure, you print all this and take it to any PTI representative. and see his reflection on this issue. Did I not warn in my previous Post, PTI stands as a Racist Party...

Like KKK (Ku Klux Klan) in the day time they are normal white folks in the night they burn Black People. . Its a big cover up, for Taliban lovers, and certain elements within Punjab. And don't back Track, confess that you and your ideology reflects PTI. Ta Da !!!!

To a certain point in the past Imran khan was liberal, but after been kicked by his only Jew love, he is now burning with Vendetta .....
Same here, Some how unintentionally I kicked your Balls, now you are in for a pound of flesh. Your egotistic Problem is you have a team
watching his whole issue, with interest, and you don't want to lose your face. that's why its becoming personal for you.

TO end a simple advice, never take a Panga with a Bihari with a Cultural connection to West Bengal. Its always a Double Whammy.
You have my permission to weep as loud as you want.

LOL !!!!

Mole I have started loving your misery and rest assured you will have lots of it, you bet...

salmakh84

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If mqm is so good, why is their murdering leader a BRITISH NATIONAL?

bhatta and bori band lashain nahi chahiyay. Say NO to MQM..

GeoG

Well I gave you my facts, but you insist on being screwed from the other end end day and night.. .no problem Boss!!!

But Dear we kind of drifted from the original topic, we were talking about P-Balls. So any other comments on Being a Proud owner of a set of used P-Balls in light of the Sikh Khalsa General i quoted?

As for Speaking truth, well I tried to stay within the Domain of Human dignity for a long time, but it does not work for you. So a few lines I quoted that seems imbedded in your Proud Culture..... See What ever you do, Madri wordings do ring a few bells.

Make sure, you print all this and take it to any PTI representative. and see his reflection on this issue. Did I not warn in my previous Post, PTI stands as a Racist Party...

Like KKK (Ku Klux Klan) in the day time they are normal white folks in the night they burn Black People. . Its a big cover up, for Taliban lovers, and certain elements within Punjab. And don't back Track, confess that you and your ideology reflects PTI. Ta Da !!!!

To a certain point in the past Imran khan was liberal, but after been kicked by his only Jew love, he is now burning with Vendetta .....
Same here, Some how unintentionally I kicked your Balls, now you are in for a pound of flesh. Your egotistic Problem is you have a team
watching his whole issue, with interest, and you don't want to lose your face. that's why its becoming personal for you.

TO end a simple advice, never take a Panga with a Bihari with a Cultural connection to West Bengal. Its always a Double Whammy.
You have my permission to weep as loud as you want.

LOL !!!!

Challange accepted, Mole.
Forum will see more of your true colors.