How many Karachiites here support MQM

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
I like Mustafa kamal but i hate Altaf Hussain and i think MQM need to change the leadership for good and brighter future.

Pakistan Zindabad

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Who possesses balls . ( Spartacus )

Nope! Sheikh Mujeeb displayed his balls from the very first day --- he never fled his shonar bongla to get his rights. What do you mean by (you) ? Weren't the elders of MQM part of the escape brigade then? Those who couldn't make it are called 'stranded Pakistanis'. Altaf's balls were probably kept by Karachi police before his escape-- if he ever had them? :13:
"YOU" means who love to live in the state of contineous denial and reject the majority's wish and will.
Altaf is a leader of Karchi's majority people. If you deny this fact then you are "YOU". Same applied to those who denied the power of majority of bengalis, simple.

mmodernz

Voter (50+ posts)
I live in Karachi near NINE ZERO, and this will be my first vote and am not gonna vote for MQM, not my friends, nor my families, relatives. So i am not a supporter of MQM

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
if thats what you r then you are a big chutya

Yes you are rite, who thinks like Pakistani he is a Big _____. I like your reply with the great choice of word. you are not saying only me you are saying to whole Pakistani nation who thinks about Pakistan.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was raised in Karachi ( don't live in Pakistan anymore) Let me tell you the practice in my neighborhood ... they would come to your houe before the election days ... get the ID card of the head of the family and count the members , then would announce , if every eligible voter didn't show to vote for the mafia , there will not be the same number of family members left in that house hold . Hate the MOFOs !
p.s : I know the post only asked for an opinion on mqm but just to be fair I wanna add this , everyone who is responsible for blood shed in Karachi may die ! and we all know the Mafia movement is leading the bunch .

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

"YOU" means who love to live in the state of contineous denial and reject the majority's wish and will.
Altaf is a leader of Karchi's majority people. If you deny this fact then you are "YOU". Same applied to those who denied the power of majority of bengalis, simple.
De weaponize karachi , bring in army to monitor election days ... we will see who owns karachi . Is mafia ko defend karnay walo jis din tumharay ghar main mayyat hoi inki wajah say usi din amajh aye gi tumhay .... kionkay insaan tau wo hota hai jo apni akal kay darvaazay khulay rakhta hai ... aur gadha wo hota hai jo ankhain band kar kay apnay maalik ka samaan dhota hai . ab zor say bolo "jiey altaaf " aur lagay raho ankhain band kar ke....

Scorpion

Banned
No finger pointing and no accusation. We all know what is happening and have our opinions about it.

Well I am a 28yo from Karachi and if someone wants to categorize me they can call me "Urdu Speaking" and I dont support the MQM.

I will never vote for them. Most of my friends (70%) are of the same view and my family which is historically MQM voters are not gonna vote for them either. Even my Pathan friends never vote for ANP.

Both ANP and MQM have done the biggest harm to thier community.

Just wanted to find out how many karachiites here would actually vote for MQM after this mayhem?

Like i said no finger pointing, just want to see if MQM has lost any support and are they still popular..

Dear,

Don t say Karachites . . . . Say How many Ghundas support MQM . . . .

I am Urdu Speaking and except two of my close relatives, all hated MQM from the core of their hearts . . . . And in this close relatives circle, there are atleast 200 MQM haters versus 4 MQM supporters . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

Altaf is the leader of thugs and Mafias . . . . If you are part of it, than may call him your leader . . . . But don t include us the people of Karachi in it . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Mr. Inqalabi Moron, You are the one If you think others are .. and a Jahil Gawaar as you are(undoubtedly).... People like you with ZERO information about anything... LIE like you are the biggest authentic source of information... you said "in fact 70% of Karachiite dont vote at all. out of 30%, half of them are forced to vote"... If you were from Karachi you would not be saying that. In 1993 and 1997 when there were Army in every single polling station in Karachi and MQM flag was even ban.. Bcoz of LIERS like you... MQM attained even higher number of Votes than previous.... You remember about 2002 local body gov. election after MQM bycott how much % vote was being cast? 2% of entire Karachi Voters... Seriously If you dont know something dont say it. Mr. Inqlab first wake up and then think about Inqalab.

Dear,

Do you know the Voting percentage during the last elections . . . . Between 26 percent to 34 percent as per different statistics . . . .

Rest puray mulk ma thappay lugtay hain or MQM bhi elections ka doraan thappay lagati hai . . . . Is liay boycott ka doraan kum vote caste huay . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Yar MQM was once a very nice political party. I was an umbrella to all the urdu speaking people of Pakistan. But i dont know what happened to them after Musharraf left. I dont vote for them i get my vote giving by them and i have no problem in that. ACTUALLY PEOPLE INCLUDING ME HATED MQM SOMETIME AGO BUT MUSTAFA KAMAL changed it all. the Elite of Karachi support MQM. people who speak against MQM just are too young to know or are misinformed about their history. AIK JOB NAHIN THEEE MOHAJIRON kay liyan. MQM is less of a political party and more of a RIGHTS MOVEMENT. Picture this "YOUR RELATIVE GOD FORBID gets raped, you go to courts YOU DONT GET JUSTICE, you go To SECTOR and BADABOOM JUSTICE IS SERVED. Let Altaf be your GODFATHER.

Dear,

You make Altaf the Pig as your God or Father or what ever you want to . . . . But don t include us the people of Karachi in it . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
This is not fair that only who are supporting MQM , has to announce that they are supporting MQM .
Supporters of other party should also show their affiliation . ??
Or you people lost your balls ???

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain .

My support to Altaf Hussain is directly proportional to the hate of you people against MOHAJIRS and MQM .
That means as more as you people will show your hate against MOHAJIRS and MQM then my support will be more and more to ALTAF HUSSAIN and MQM .
Genocite of MOHAJIRS in karachi by PPPP , ANP , Talbans and other groups and Government authorities should be stop now.
I demand that atleast SINDH should be ruled directly by PAKISTAN ARMY.

Dear,

I am an Urdu Speaking from Karachi and I hate MQM and Altaf the PIG from the core of my heart . . . . My hate comes under your which Propotion . . . .

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ajnabi27
Mr. Inqalabi Moron, You are the one If you think others are .. and a Jahil Gawaar as you are(undoubtedly).... People like you with ZERO information about anything... LIE like you are the biggest authentic source of information... you said "in fact 70% of Karachiite dont vote at all. out of 30%, half of them are forced to vote"... If you were from Karachi you would not be saying that. In 1993 and 1997 when there were Army in every single polling station in Karachi and MQM flag was even ban.. Bcoz of LIERS like you... MQM attained even higher number of Votes than previous.... You remember about 2002 local body gov. election after MQM bycott how much % vote was being cast? 2% of entire Karachi Voters... Seriously If you dont know something dont say it. Mr. Inqlab first wake up and then think about Inqalab.

Dear,
Do you know the Voting percentage during the last elections . . . . Between 26 percent to 34 percent as per different statistics . . . .
Rest puray mulk ma thappay lugtay hain or MQM bhi elections ka doraan thappay lagati hai . . . . Is liay boycott ka doraan kum vote caste huay . . . .

Dude.. I was expecting this argument, thats why I gave example of 1993 and 1997. there was a BAN on MqM.. It was military operation .. No campaign no activity .. no flags were allowed... Army 's controlled Polling stations with Army presence Inside the Polling stations.. and MQM got even Higher Votes than previous Elections. Does it ring any bells to you? What you saying is too generic and i agree.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

De weaponize karachi , bring in army to monitor election days ... we will see who owns karachi . Is mafia ko defend karnay walo jis din tumharay ghar main mayyat hoi inki wajah say usi din amajh aye gi tumhay .... kionkay insaan tau wo hota hai jo apni akal kay darvaazay khulay rakhta hai ... aur gadha wo hota hai jo ankhain band kar kay apnay maalik ka samaan dhota hai . ab zor say bolo "jiey altaaf " aur lagay raho ankhain band kar ke....
Millions of households in karachi support MQM, and you want that MAYYAT UTHEY from every hous of Karachi who support MQM? good!!!!! why are you worrried then? It's been happening according to your very wish, be happy. Phaink do sarey bhookey Nangey MuhajiroN ko sumander meiN, Or kerlo Karachi per qabza. That's the only way you can be succeeded in Karachi.
Love and affections are NOT in your dictionaries. You just have BUDDUAIN with full of hatered for us. Keep doing, who cares...........

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

Reply with honesty in Ramnadan..

Is MQM involved in killing and Bhatta khori?
Is ANP involved in killing and Bhatta khori?
Is PPP involved in killing and bhatta khori?

If answer is yes, then have mercy on yourself, don't vote for killers.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Waisay aap sab k sharam ani chahiye jo ek dossray ko rozay mein ulti seedhi tanay martay ho.

Yeh Mulk kya sahi hoga, jahan musalman ki izat nahi, chahe MQM or Non MQM.

Rasool Allah (PBUH) ka farmaa hai kay Kabay say zyada hurmat ek Musalmaan ki Hai. Aur jo Ek Musalmaan ko marta hai, uska gunnah Kabah ko dhanay kay barabar hai.

Aur aap log ek doosay ko zaleel kartay ho.

Agar doosray ka nazaria bardasht nahi to yaha atay kyu ho. Just have an orgy with like minded people to feel better.

very well said brother .
jeetay raho.
All parties' supporters insult each other and I hate it, no one have maturity to represent with grace.

hans

Banned

Boss you forgot ..... Liaquat Ali Khan.

Tell me when did you had a True Punjabi Prime Minister?
Do not quote Bhai Nawaz, he is from Kashmir...

Do you remember
Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa, the great Commander-in-chief of the Sikh Army?
Now Compare your P-Balls with him.
piczz14.jpg

Qasam hay apni izzat-o-jalal ki do not forget, your Balls left on the Table in East Pakistan
pakistan-surrender-1971.jpg

Bangali to-date are still kicking it around for Fun.

Further don't get hurt with your Own Egoistic P-Balls. After all it was
Sarzameen Punjab used to kill all above Leaders.

Now let me put my wording in a different format or may I present my opinion with a different angle.. which might be offensive...

Being a Patriot Pakistani does not mean I have to be a Punjabi or a Wahhabi Muslim. Am I wrong?
Screen all the post at Siasat.pk you will definitely find a patten ... People of Punjab specially North Punjab are
True Pakistani, Class A Citizen, rest can be slided into various Islamic flavor or
comparative less MOHIB E WATTAN.

MQM voters being the Worst kind. Do you Agree? If Punjab had the power they would instantly revoke there citizenship and deport them back to India..... (
Dil Chahta Hai!!! )

I know you will never agree to what I have just said, But Dont worry.... Fear Allah SWT, and be humble in your footings.

Both the prime minsiters were killed by Mohajirs - Ziaulhaq and Musharraf
what has Punjabis got to do with it...

Good to see that Indian Mole is scared of Punjabi Balls....

Last edited: