How many Karachiites here support MQM

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
You saw what MQM did. Right now I hate MQM for not standing up and being counted when its own voters are being killed, but no one can deny what they did when Mustufa Kamal had the mayorship.

He changed the city, Karachi at last got some well deserved attention. K 3, K4 water supply projects, at least 30 flyovers and underpasses, cricket, football grounds built in every area, close to 5000 projects carried out in 5 years. I once saw him at one in the morning standing on the road, getting some water pipes laid, no one in Pakistan has ever done that. Since then I have great respect for him.

However MQMs politics, they will probably go join the government again, over so many killed makes me hate them. Those that died were citizens of Karachi, hence their people. They need to correct this because if they dont, they will go the same way is JI.

You know what is wrong with MQM brother, its thier voter's base.

Their voter never asks for anything. Just give them a Mohajir slogan and they are happy. I am glad that atleast you are visibily unhappy with MQM's inability to deal with this situation. There is a limit to bull-crap without any plan. This has been happening for 3 years now and MQM has done Jack Squat to deal with it.

Now they will take the minstry of shipping and entertainment and on the other hand blame PPP and ANP. Aray bhai, hum marr rahen hain, fight for the interior ministry take charge. Tell PPP our people are dying we dont want any other mintry besides Interior Ministry or else we will not take responsility and do opposition.

No, they will stay in Govt. and also do opposition.

When Imam Hussain went to Karbala and Yazid attacked him, there were Muslims who said that what is happening to Imam Hussain is wrong but we will not fight Yazid either. Imam Hussain said that these people are as bad as Yazid.

You cannot stay in power and at the same time say that the Govt. is at fault. And for how long will MQM fool people like this. Imagine if Mustafa Kamal's brohter had died, would he be eating Iftaar with Manzoor Wasaan on tuesday, like he did.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

You stupid ....Mr.lafatah.
You have no memory ...In 1993 election there was Army operation in Karachi against MQM and every polling station there was ARMY . Even in this condition MQM won all of the seat with big votes.

with a 10% turnout. But yes it was not as rigged. Hence sau Bismillah.

PS. Gallian kyu de rahay ho bhai.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nope no one in MQM has ever made that claim. It is people like you who do that and in the end people like you are the biggest reason people vote for MQM

hehe, I am not a gun which they place on your head to vote for them

Spartacus

with a 10% turnout. But yes it was not as rigged. Hence sau Bismillah.

PS. Gallian kyu de rahay ho bhai.

you are like Dr, Aamir Liaqat who lied lied and lied and still going on ....
To hide one lie you come with others...now you claimed turn out was 10% in 1993 election in karachi ?
Anyone on this FORUM can support you that
turn out was 10% in 1993 election in karachi when MQM won her seats with big big votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
You stupid you are like Dr, Aamir Liaqat who lied lied and lied and still going on ....
To hide one lie you come with others...now you claimed turn out was 10% in 1993 election in karachi ?
Anyone on this FORUM can support you that
turn out was 10% in 1993 election in karachi ?

mene sau bismillah bhi to kaha..1993 mein mandate tha mana..

uskay baad say kya hua...??

performance kuch thi nahi, mohjair mohajir kar kay kab tak bewaqoof banatay.

Allah ki kasam kha kay kaho MQM dhandli nahi karti aur mein phir tumsay behas nahi karoonga.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
During elections in Jungle, Monkey did excellent campaign and got elected. Once Lion heard this news he got mad and start killing animals. All the animals came to newly elected Monkey King and ask for help. Monkey jumped from one tree to another and keep it doing unless the animals asked we need ur help and u are jumping around. At this moment monkey given historical statement, "Don't u see I am working hard to protect u"

BTW, this is old joke but today's reality is that both Monkey and Lion are partners in government and are killing both. The funny thing is that both are passing same historical statement " Don't u see we are working hard to protect u".
Whatever is happening in Karachi its not a mater or love or hate its business, very lucrative business of Bhatta and no party wanted to share it. Although, other parties must realize that Altaf Bhai is from middle class and how can he survive without support from Karachiites.

So Karachiites, u like it or not u have to pay life tax to Altaf Bhai on war against Jagerdars while sitting on their lap.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
During elections in Jungle, Monkey did excellent campaign and got elected. Once Lion heard this news he got mad and start killing animals. All the animals came to newly elected Monkey King and ask for help. Monkey jumped from one tree to another and keep it doing unless the animals asked we need ur help and u are jumping around. At this moment monkey given historical statement, "Don't u see I am working hard to protect u"

BTW, this is old joke but today's reality is that both Monkey and Lion are partners in government and are killing both. The funny thing is that both are passing same historical statement " Don't u see we are working hard to protect u".
Whatever is happening in Karachi its not a mater or love or hate its business, very lucrative business of Bhatta and no party wanted to share it. Although, other parties must realize that Altaf Bhai is from middle class and how can he survive without support from Karachiites.

So Karachiites, u like it or not u have to pay life tax to Altaf Bhai on war against Jagerdars while sitting on their lap.

Couldnt have put it better.(clap)

Spartacus

mene sau bismillah bhi to kaha..1993 mein mandate tha mana..

uskay baad say kya hua...??

performance kuch thi nahi, mohjair mohajir kar kay kab tak bewaqoof banatay.

Allah ki kasam kha kay kaho MQM dhandli nahi karti aur mein phir tumsay behas nahi karoonga.

Allah ki kasam kha kay kaho Kay Koon Si Party dhandli nahi karti Hay.
Budkismati Say Pakistan Ki Siasat Main Jis Ka Jahan Zoor Chalta Hay wooh Wohan Dhandli Kerti Hay ..... Including MQM as well as Spartacus.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah ki kasam kha kay kaho Kay Koon Si Party dhandli nahi karti Hay.
Budkismati Say Pakistan Ki Siasat Main Jis Ka Jahan Zoor Chalta Hay wooh Wohan Dhandli Kerti Hay ..... Including MQM as well as Spartacus.

Election mein dhandli karna kisi ka haq marna hai.

Haq marnay wala zalim hota hai aur Allah ko zalimo say nafrat hai.

Agar kal sab kay sab zana kar kay paisay kamana shuru hojayengay to mein bhook mar jaoonga leken haraam nahi khaoonga.

Ek chor ki chor ko dosray chor ki chori say chupaya nahi jaya. Muashary mein Inquiaab lanay walo ko pehlay khud mein Inquilaab lana chahiye. Ek Qatil dossray Qatil ka ehtisaab nahi karsakta sirf zulm kar sakta hai.

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
No finger pointing and no accusation. We all know what is happening and have our opinions about it.

Well I am a 28yo from Karachi and if someone wants to categorize me they can call me "Urdu Speaking" and I dont support the MQM.

I will never vote for them. Most of my friends (70%) are of the same view and my family which is historically MQM voters are not gonna vote for them either. Even my Pathan friends never vote for ANP.

Both ANP and MQM have done the biggest harm to thier community.

Just wanted to find out how many karachiites here would actually vote for MQM after this mayhem?

Like i said no finger pointing, just want to see if MQM has lost any support and are they still popular..
This is the reality as you wrote in your comment. But these bloody parties exploit the feelings of different communities and killing people. PPP using Sindh card, Tafoo using muhajir card and ANP using pakhtoon card. This attitude has converted Karachi from Heaven to hell and only poor and hard working people are being killed.

anyie1

PTI k forum p mqm ki popularity calculate kr rhe hain :) elections krwa lain pata chal jaey ga yahan to ap k paid loag fake ids mqm k anti hi post karain gi
people done fear here to speak but the same people will vote for mqm because of gun on their heads...........

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You know what is wrong with MQM brother, its thier voter's base.

Their voter never asks for anything. Just give them a Mohajir slogan and they are happy. I am glad that atleast you are visibily unhappy with MQM's inability to deal with this situation. There is a limit to bull-crap without any plan. This has been happening for 3 years now and MQM has done Jack Squat to deal with it.

Now they will take the minstry of shipping and entertainment and on the other hand blame PPP and ANP. Aray bhai, hum marr rahen hain, fight for the interior ministry take charge. Tell PPP our people are dying we dont want any other mintry besides Interior Ministry or else we will not take responsility and do opposition.

No, they will stay in Govt. and also do opposition.

When Imam Hussain went to Karbala and Yazid attacked him, there were Muslims who said that what is happening to Imam Hussain is wrong but we will not fight Yazid either. Imam Hussain said that these people are as bad as Yazid.

You cannot stay in power and at the same time say that the Govt. is at fault. And for how long will MQM fool people like this. Imagine if Mustafa Kamal's brohter had died, would he be eating Iftaar with Manzoor Wasaan on tuesday, like he did.

That is the sad truth. If they can get the comissionary system removed through pressure, they can get security for the people of Karachi. It is no hidden fact that most of those that die are their voters. If they can get security through the interior ministry as you mentioned or through other means I do not know. But we need security above all else.

I dont agree with you when you say MQMs voters will vote for them no matter what. Last time people voted for them because of Mustufa Kamal. Thats why MQM so desperately wants the local bodies to be enacted before the next election. This time however without the local bodies they will lose votes, turnout will be low( if MQM has done bad other parties gave done worse), they may just scrap through on 14 or 15 of the seats but they will suffer the wrath of their voters.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

hehe, I am not a gun which they place on your head to vote for them

Hehe no you are the reason they have a gun in the first place. Yes believe that 20 million people are held hostage by MQM... Qasam se loag kya kya yaqeen ker lete hain

Last edited:

Zahir5776

This is not important that who support MQM in this forum, important is who will win seats in Karachi in next election. The answer you know already, it is MQM who will win in next election, why because Karachi people support MQM. MQM is not fully responsible of law and order situation in Karachi. You can fully blame MQM if you give control of Police to MQM. The most of the blame goes to whom who control the Police. City government and Provincial government is controled by PPP. You can not blame Karachi people to support MQM, because they are the only choice rightnow because MQM is the only wellwisher of KARACHI in Pakistan.

GeoG

Hehe no you are the reason they have a gun in the first place. Yes believe that 20 million people are held hostage by MQM... Qasam se loag kya kya yaqeen ker lete hain

hehe Karachi is not Mars, we have relatives and loved ones there...
Qasam Say Log Itni Bag.hraiti Say Jhoot Kaisay Bol Laitay Hain....

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hate MQM...sick party with retard leader...I wonder how these ppl are fooled by Altaf, lol he talks like retard

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is the sad truth. If they can get the comissionary system removed through pressure, they can get security for the people of Karachi. It is no hidden fact that most of those that die are their voters. If they can get security through the interior ministry as you mentioned or through other means I do not know. But we need security above all else.

I dont agree with you when you say MQMs voters will vote for them no matter what. Last time people voted for them because of Mustufa Kamal. Thats why MQM so desperately wants the local bodies to be enacted before the next election. This time however without the local bodies they will lose votes, turnout will be low( if MQM has done bad other parties gave done worse), they may just scrap through on 14 or 15 of the seats but they will suffer the wrath of their voters.

I hope that is the case. We have to give a message to these political parties that we are not their slave. You dont perform we show you the door. Enough of fooling people with ethnicity and voilence.

As a Urdu speaking, you can see what ANP has done to Pathans. These pathans were making good money in this city and feeding thier families with respect at home. But now because of ANP, Pathans are being killed.

The case with Urdu Speaking is very similar. You tell me if you have a personal quarrell with a Pathan. My best firend is Pathan, he has bled for me. We have been highjacked by these political parties. All we want is bread and butter and security. All 3 parties have failed to provide it.

I will reject them all next elections.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

hehe Karachi is not Mars, we have relatives and loved ones there...
Qasam Say Log Itni Bag.hraiti Say Jhoot Kaisay Bol Laitay Hain....

But you dont live here do you? I do
No one can force such a large number of people to vote for any party
Not even the Army
If you consider the MQM stronger than the army, thats your fault

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
jee yahan to imran khan k khilaaf kuch nhi keh skte :) yahan ap fashist hain

My friend is a moderator at PTI official website and i often go there and i openly critisize IK and nothing happens.

If you dont believe me go there and critiszie PTI (without abuse).

I made it very clear that Imran Khan is no King nor are we his slave. We can critisize anyone we feel like but frankly PTI so far has been very tolerant.

Even thier representative in Karachi give an ear to ordinary people, i have a strong tilt towards him.