FREE Home Electricity - Simple Homemade 2 KW Windmill

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FREE Home Electricity - Simple Homemade 2 KW Windmill!!!! How It's Made - Solar Panels

There is lot of such Material available on youtube. My request to all Pakistanis: If you are interested, make it to your hobby and work for better Pakistan.

FREE ENERGY POWER GENERATOR at home with used car alternators4
(:)) Pakistani Selfmade engineer

PART 1 HOW TO CEILING FAN WIND TURBINE

PART 2 HOW TO CEILING FAN WIND TURBINE

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro is there any practical application of wind or solar energy in karachi pakistan.
I have been doing some searching, it is v costly.
Wind turbine, the company told me that u should have alternate power source as wind in karachi is not available 12 months..

PkRevolution

Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro is there any practical application of wind or solar energy in karachi pakistan.
I have been doing some searching, it is v costly.
Wind turbine, the company told me that u should have alternate power source as wind in karachi is not available 12 months..

Walekum Asalam Brother
A Hybrid system could be a solution for that.

http://paksc.org/pk/

Last edited:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: How It's Made - Solar Panels

Unfortunately, what should expect the nation from the corrupt rulers ? The rulers beg from the masters, UAS, IMF etc, and the nation beg from the imposed.

A beautiful contribution, I think one firm already exists in Islamabad. WE need more investors and media propeganda to utalize this clean resource of energey.

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)

Hello Dear brothers and sisters. I appriciate who ever posted this Video. My 17 years old son visited in Pakistan year 2007. After his arrival back to Canada. he start working on to build your own solar panel regarless of age and education. after seeing his interest I helped him to do his project. Finally he did it I had all the pics and then he wrote a book name APPNE MADAD APP. with the help of that book every body can build solar panel and keep increasing the paneels as you needed. Book is in english waiting to translate in Urdu and spread across the pakistan........some basic things need to do a group of some ppls to launch this project so we can educate every one and to provide the cells... and SAY NO TO BLACK OUT.
SOON WILL POST THE PICS...

PkRevolution

Hello Dear brothers and sisters. I appriciate who ever posted this Video. My 17 years old son visited in Pakistan year 2007. After his arrival back to Canada. he start working on to build your own solar panel regarless of age and education. after seeing his interest I helped him to do his project. Finally he did it I had all the pics and then he wrote a book name APPNE MADAD APP. with the help of that book every body can build solar panel and keep increasing the paneels as you needed. Book is in english waiting to translate in Urdu and spread across the pakistan........some basic things need to do a group of some ppls to launch this project so we can educate every one and to provide the cells... and SAY NO TO BLACK OUT.
SOON WILL POST THE PICS...

You must be a proud father. I appreciate work done by your son. Waiting for pics:-)

SAY NO TO BLACK OUT. This is the Golden sentence of this thread.

Any Link of Book or where to buy?

Last edited:

Malik495

Pakistani kids after 50 years talking about history.....

Nahi nahi yar. bijli naam ki koi cheez nahi hua krt thi.....

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro pkrevolution, any cost estimate for 1kw +1kw hybrid system..

PkRevolution

Brother Biomat,
Sorry i can not help you. I live in Europe, no idea about prices in Pakistan and who produces such equipment in our country. You may visit www.alibaba.com
This is a chinese Wholesalers Page where you can find also producers of Windmilles and solar panels. Be carefull there are also fraud companies listed on this site. Mostly Goldmembers are correct companies.

In one of above Videos a person named Zaidi provided his email adress for further information. You can contact him for details ([email protected]). Please notice that i don't know that person. This email address is from Video he placed in youtube.

Interesting Idea: A German man made windmille from a bicycle wheel. Only motor is missing.
(Sorry only in German language available. But pictures will help to understand)

http://www.rund-ums-rad.info/wp-content/images/berichte/018/Bauanleitung-Windrad.pdf

Last edited:

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
People,

To produce enough electricity that you can survive and wont be suffocated is easy.
In north America solar cell cost about 1.50$ t0 2$ per watt.
But you have to put then together your self. Its extremely easy. I would say in pakistan solar cell must be much cheaper specially if they are made in china(we know
every thing is made in china :D)

Also, I have looked into 12V DC motors to pump water, that way we don't need to use inverters.

We can use bicycle with junk car alternator to charge batteries to run laptops lights etc etc...
For all the above look into making your own solar panel, all you need is solar cell, aluminium frame, glass flex soldering iron.
Every thing is very affordable.

Wind-power:

I think its do able in karachi and quetta, I am not too sure I am taking wind speed reading now. Its said we need atlease 5m/h wind to turn windmill's
blade.
That what it looks like now.

----Date---------------IslamAbad ---Lahore----Karachi----FaisalaAbad---------multan------------pishawer--------bahawalPur
-April-10-2011----------5---------------5-----------11-------------7------------------------- 14

April-12-2011 ---------- 3 ---------- 4---------- 9---------- 7----------- 7---------- 5

April-13-2011 ---------- 7 ----------3---------- 10---------- 5 ------------- 3 ---------- 6 ---------- 2
April-14-2011 ---------- 4 ---------- 3---------- 12---------- ----2 --------------- 1 ---------- 4 ----------2
April-15-2011 ---------- 2 ---------- 3---------- 14------------- 3---------- 6---------- 5---------- 7
April-17-2011 ---------- 7---------- 2 ---------- 6--------------- 2---------- 6---------- 5---------- 5
April-18-2011 ---------- 4 ----------2 ----------10---------------- 5---------- 4---------- 5---------- 5

More stuff I find out I will post here, but its easy we should do that rather then cursing when there is not light :) We can totally make our own energy,

Last edited:

PkRevolution

Dear Monkk: I appreciate your post. Energy is a major problem in Pakistan. I request also other user to take an active part in this discussion. If you know something worthy please share with others. Together InshaAllah we will achieve our Aims.

Last edited:

richarddav

In the beginning our company had major problems with the energy bills. The environment made it hard to hold on, so me and my partner decided to start searching for solutions. We found it difficult to create any type of technology that can save us money. That is until we found out about solar cells and solar panel solutions. But when we saw the cost for implementing such system, we almost gave up on that too. But later on we found out that it's not that hard at all to start creating a home made solar panel. We are not even closely educated about energy systems and electricity, but we found a book of pretty good and easy instructions, so it wasn't hard to follow the steps.Here's a link: http://twurl.nl/hvml4z

With couple of hundred dollars we had 3 solar panels running at the time. Now we have 36 of them and we almost cut of our energy bill down to zero. This means a lot to small businesses and house holds. Act wise and work smart :)